PDA

View Full Version : Level 40 and still a noob..

fullmetal24
Mar 2, 2018, 12:30 AM
Hello all,

I am trying to do trial level cap 2, and I can't seem to join anything over level 20. What do I do?

And I need some general tips.. I have been a noob but got to level 40 braver, and I don't know what skill trees to do. I want to be a Hero, and I am a female android, caseasl I its called. What melee, and force class should I level to 75 after my ranger? Any additional help is needed, and if there is some sort of link for help on PSO 2 please let me know.

Tunga
Mar 2, 2018, 12:37 AM
Unlocking hero will take some time since it needs 1 of each attack type class to unlock. (Melee, Range and Techs). I think taking your Braver with hunter sub to 75 each is a good start. Then level ranger or gunner with hunter sub and Finnish with teacher also with hu sub. Force is hard on new players so i don't really recommend using it if you're not into techs that much.

fullmetal24
Mar 2, 2018, 12:43 AM
Unlocking hero will take some time since it needs 1 of each attack type class to unlock. (Melee, Range and Techs). I think taking your Braver with hunter sub to 75 each is a good start. Then level ranger or gunner with hunter sub and Finnish with teacher also with hu sub. Force is hard on new players so i don't really recommend using it if you're not into techs that much. I really wanna be Hero. What Tech class is good for it? Sorry I don't know what teacher is

Anduril
Mar 2, 2018, 01:01 AM
I really wanna be Hero. What Tech class is good for it? Sorry I don't know what teacher is

Probably just an autocorrect of Techer; it's a good class to level for Hero unlocking since while it counts for the Tech portion of Hero unlock, it is primarily a melee class mixed with support Techs.
Techer can effectively use Braver(counts for Ranged for Hero) or Hunter(counts for Melee for Hero), depending on what style you want to use (more Tech damage or going straight Melee), though Hunter is usually the easiest option.

Also, for the first part of your initial post, have you done all of Koffie's area and Difficulty unlocks?

fullmetal24
Mar 2, 2018, 02:06 AM
Probably just an autocorrect of Techer; it's a good class to level for Hero unlocking since while it counts for the Tech portion of Hero unlock, it is primarily a melee class mixed with support Techs.
Techer can effectively use Braver(counts for Ranged for Hero) or Hunter(counts for Melee for Hero), depending on what style you want to use (more Tech damage or going straight Melee), though Hunter is usually the easiest option.

Also, for the first part of your initial post, have you done all of Koffie's area and Difficulty unlocks?
Ok thanks. I asked someone online and I'm slowly doing the exploration quests.

kurokyosuke
Mar 2, 2018, 07:15 AM
Braver is counted as a Ranged-type class, so there's no need to work on Ranger or Gunner after that. After Braver is 75, get Hunter to 75 for Striking-type. After Hunter, Techter with Hunter sub (for Wand Lovers bashing), or Summoner with Braver sub (as long as you can get a decent pet with decent candies) will do for the Tech-type class.

TheFanaticViper
Mar 2, 2018, 09:52 AM
Summoner have an EXP boost on your subclass, so i would say to level up as SU/BR first (next BR/HU and next HU/SU ou HU/BR)

Zulastar
Mar 2, 2018, 02:35 PM
Summoner have an EXP boost on your subclass, so i would say to level up as SU/BR first (next BR/HU and next HU/SU ou HU/BR)
When I start my 3rd character I mained Su with all other classes as sub until they all got lvl 55, but I had 13* pets on it already. Unlucky there's no CF for any right now except Wanda which lasts until 07.03 (4 days left) and takes much to grind 70+ lvl Rockbears.