PDA

View Full Version : FLY HIIIIIIIGH For Riding Quest! (3/7~3/14)

Altiea
Mar 7, 2018, 01:21 AM
Riding Quest Revival Campaign!

Enemy ATK +100%
Enemy HP +300%
Rare Drop Rate +200%

Added to Drop Table:
-- Demonia Series Weapons (14*)
-- Japanese-NT Series
-- Val Ars
-- Strategio Series
-- Gold Weapon Badge 2018 (from E-Trials)
-- And More!

Also remember to clear Riding Quest three times for the Crest Campaign!

the_importer_
Mar 7, 2018, 01:35 AM
You would need to give me a 14★ weapon just to play these quests again.

final_attack
Mar 7, 2018, 01:37 AM
Well, at least the enemies will be more durable ... will see how it felt now tho.

And ... getting ☆14as drops is just a myth (especially if you only want 1 specific type of weapon) ;w;

EvilMag
Mar 7, 2018, 01:45 AM
I kinda wish they gave more for this revival.

I don't expect the rates on Demonia to be good since those + EPO are the only 14*s whos rates didn't get buffed + Japanese weapons are meh for me.

Flaoc
Mar 7, 2018, 01:53 AM
well uhhh.. i only got one thing to say about this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLyWLN4UkAAf_36.jpg

GHNeko
Mar 7, 2018, 02:24 AM
>RQ

https://i.imgur.com/OZEGSiM.gif

Only a 14★ Fi-usable Katana would convince me to run RQs again.

Dark Mits
Mar 7, 2018, 02:27 AM
I didn't do RQ when they were "relevant", but tried it once or twice later on solo. Is there any difference compared to Free Field Vegas outside of having that big UFO event and the time constraint?

GHNeko
Mar 7, 2018, 02:31 AM
I didn't do RQ when they were "relevant", but tried it once or twice later on solo. Is there any difference compared to Free Field Vegas outside of having that big UFO event and the time constraint?

You have to get a high score for higher RDR, meaning that soling tends to get awful results.

That and Riding Quests and Constant Etrials one after another.

Tunga
Mar 7, 2018, 02:42 AM
Sega doesn't want us to play this week. Just wait for forest next week.

Dragwind
Mar 7, 2018, 02:53 AM
Of course they would have to add demonia drops to get people to play that RQ.

Dark Mits
Mar 7, 2018, 03:12 AM
Of course they would have to add demonia drops to get Heroes to play that RQ.Minor fix :)

Altiea
Mar 7, 2018, 03:46 AM
Added extra confirmed drops from RQ (because SEGA doesn't like to tell us everything).

Moffen
Mar 7, 2018, 03:54 AM
Not even old 14*? Just demonia??

Altiea
Mar 7, 2018, 04:05 AM
Oh yeah, and you can get Badges from clearing RQ E-Trials.

GHNeko
Mar 7, 2018, 04:41 AM
Minor fix :)

There is an arguement for Demonia Talis being better for FoTe than Hr. :wacko:

Moffen
Mar 7, 2018, 04:49 AM
There is an arguement for Demonia Talis being better for FoTe than Hr. :wacko:

Same with TMG for Gu,given that the current selection is very conditional.

Atmius
Mar 7, 2018, 06:35 AM
[SIZE=3][B][I]Added to Drop Table:
-- Strategio Series
[B]
I really want to know how bumped got strategio out of ストラジオ, and why they're insistent on keeping it.

cheapgunner
Mar 7, 2018, 09:07 AM
I just want file sheets for forme weapons to come back. Like always those drops will have nigh impossible drop rates...

Terrence
Mar 7, 2018, 09:29 AM
I just want file sheets for form weapons to come back. Like always those drops will have nigh impossible drop rates...Form Scythe as a Collection File would be the only way SEGA would manage to make me run those RQ too. :sleepy:

Moffen
Mar 7, 2018, 09:40 AM
So i take it nobody is going to bother with this then.

silo1991
Mar 7, 2018, 10:35 AM
the only thing that is stupid for me is why the hell this campaing didnt give EXP boost too

Tunga
Mar 7, 2018, 10:59 AM

Not gonna even try.

echofaith
Mar 7, 2018, 11:21 AM
Aside from the campaign clears, I doubt many will bother to farm this. Considering this is one of the less liked quests, having only demonia dropping seems like a bad deal. The 300% extra HP doesnt make it any attractive either. This is the first time I feel that SEGA overestimated how much people will chase the carrot. That is unless the drop rate for these is high enough(read: as high as 13* from dragon) but that doesnt seem likely :p

Silent_Flower
Mar 7, 2018, 11:25 AM
I will run it a few times as I have never done it with a big group before, so it would be a nice change of pace. However, if the rates are not good, I would probably stop when I get bored of it.

Terrence
Mar 7, 2018, 11:50 AM
I will run it a few times as I have never done it with a big group before, so it would be a nice change of pace. However, if the rates are not good, I would probably stop when I get bored of it.Well, I made around ten runs after all and... nothing more than a few 10☆. Maybe that's because RNGsus, maybe that's because we never made those RQ with more than 6/12 people (and we've waited for a long time at the teleporter before reaching that).

reaper527
Mar 7, 2018, 12:48 PM
i guess i'll be able to finish up those rq titles i was missing. i just needed the last one for 99,999,999 points.

cheapgunner
Mar 7, 2018, 01:03 PM
Would have been nice to include form weapons to the shop for 200~ 5th anniversary gold badges. I still don't understand why those weps are treated like their 14* tier when we have atra, astra, zeinesis and quilphad available for use... >.>;

Terrence
Mar 7, 2018, 01:12 PM
AFAIK 14☆ Lavis Cannon is the best Wand for Te/Br because waves scales with T-ATK but 13☆ Form Scythe is the best one for Te/Hu since waves scales with S-ATK.

Kintama
Mar 7, 2018, 01:36 PM
Things are wayyyy too fragile, in an mpa they die before they fully render.

Going solo.

maoulizbeth
Mar 7, 2018, 02:19 PM
AFAIK 14☆ Lavis Cannon is the best Wand for Te/Br because waves scales with T-ATK but 13☆ Form Scythe is the best one for Te/Hu since waves scales with S-ATK.

*in an obviously researchless wrong voice* "as far as i know"

lmao

Anduril
Mar 7, 2018, 02:34 PM

Lavis Cannon's wave is a Striking attack that scales from S-ATK while Form Scythe's waves are Ranged attacks that scale from S-ATK.

Electrochemist
Mar 7, 2018, 02:35 PM
Am I right in thinking Gilde Girola is the only 14* currently that only drops on one boss (dragon, and rematch)?

Would have been nice to see it in this riding quest or as a zeig shop wep. :(

Silent_Flower
Mar 7, 2018, 02:39 PM
Well, I kind of lied because I already ran 2 runs, but then I was off to work. Both runs yield a 13* with full MPa. Score around 700-900k.

First was autumn tmg -.-. Second was Yasik 9000F, which I would be satisfied if I didn't already have higher slot modulator weapons.

Altiea
Mar 7, 2018, 03:10 PM
I really want to know how bumped got strategio out of ストラジオ, and why they're insistent on keeping it.

Translators know that it's supposed to be Stragio, but they wanted it to be Strategio in order to play off "Tactio" better. YMMV, though.

Loveless62
Mar 7, 2018, 03:30 PM
I plan to run it to satisfy the Conqueror's Crest campaign. I make no promises for after that.

Moffen
Mar 7, 2018, 03:35 PM
Am I right in thinking Gilde Girola is the only 14* currently that only drops on one boss (dragon, and rematch)?

Would have been nice to see it in this riding quest or as a zeig shop wep. :(

Gilde Girola,Dual Bird and Gear Experience are all locked to dragon.

reaper527
Mar 7, 2018, 04:53 PM
Translators know that it's supposed to be Stragio, but they wanted it to be Strategio in order to play off "Tactio" better. YMMV, though.

if the guys that do the english patch picked that (wrong) translation, i guess it's hard to fault bumped too much since it would lead to a lot of confusion if what they reported was different from the names that the patch uses. that being said, it's still dumb.

KaizoKage
Mar 7, 2018, 05:51 PM
Gilde Girola,Dual Bird and Gear Experience are all locked to dragon.

dont forget about Gilles Weihen which is also locked to dragon

Altiea
Mar 7, 2018, 07:30 PM
if the guys that do the english patch picked that (wrong) translation, i guess it's hard to fault bumped too much since it would lead to a lot of confusion if what they reported was different from the names that the patch uses. that being said, it's still dumb.

Bumped and the translators are closely linked, so I dont think it's entirely accurate to say that the guys behind Bumped had no hand in changing the name. Also, translations aren't always 100% accurate, they are sometimes edited for cultural or lingual purposes, hence the changing of "Stragio" to "Strategio". It's what's commonly known as a Woolseyism.

Electrochemist
Mar 7, 2018, 07:36 PM
Strategio makes much more sense anyway since they are chess pieces and chess is beyond all else a strategy game.

Anduril
Mar 7, 2018, 07:41 PM
Also, translations aren't always 100% accurate, they are sometimes edited for cultural or lingual purposes, hence the changing of "Stragio" to "Strategio". It's what's commonly known as a Woolseyism.
Yep, it's the same reason that they changed all references of Yusis from PSII, Kein from PSIII, and Fal from PSIV to Rolf, Rhys, and Rika since those were the names that were used in the English localization, both in the original games and in the first PSO, specifically Rika's Claw. They are technically completely wrong translations, but they are more culturally appropriate due to their previous history.

Electrochemist
Mar 7, 2018, 07:51 PM
This goes way back aswell, name alterations were commonly used years ago to fit culturally and sometimes, literally to just fit.
Dark Falz was supposed to be Dark Force but they changed it because it didn't fit.

Silent_Flower
Mar 7, 2018, 07:52 PM
What is annoying is that the RQ changes every day, so you can't check the drop rates via Quest Info...

Flaoc
Mar 8, 2018, 12:10 AM
well this was dead on arrival.. pretty hard to find mpa to get 3 runs done as well (wonder if you could just afk solo and get a clear.. rather not test tho)

Silent_Flower
Mar 8, 2018, 12:18 AM
I managed to get about 10 runs and it was fun, but the loot sucks. I managed to get Autumn TMG, WL, Form Rod and Yamsik 9000F, but the lack of "pity" loots doesn't make a great use of time. I hope I can see how common Demonia is from RQ soon or I prob leave it after a few more runs.

Saffran
Mar 8, 2018, 02:59 PM
Got an OT wand on the first run and then crickets.
I don't think I will run this any more than the mandatory 10 ish runs.

Moffen
Mar 8, 2018, 03:48 PM
Got an OT wand on the first run and then crickets.
I don't think I will run this any more than the mandatory 10 ish runs.

Was it the quotz cane? If so,keep it! Thats a Tech VI fodder if you have 20 ether fuse to give to zieg to upgrade it,which is always nicer than spending 200 kagaseos for it.

Zulastar
Mar 8, 2018, 09:28 PM
Got only 2 13* Synchros from this. I really don't believe into any 14* drop here.

GHNeko
Mar 8, 2018, 10:54 PM
Got only 2 13* Synchros from this. I really don't believe into any 14* drop here.

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/SJrlKQYJogGwME6n28czstbOVfPTRx-eAihThTuL5Uc/http/mmoloda.com/pso2/image/116687.jpg?width=845&height=676

not me but :wacko:

Silent_Flower
Mar 8, 2018, 10:55 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/bOLWsn/pso20180308_225237_000.png[/url]

Got both in 1 run along with Autumn JB. Who told Sega that we want Autumn series weapons? I gotten too many of them...

Zorak000
Mar 8, 2018, 11:55 PM
ive gotten a few sun dog weapons, but nothing I didn't have better of already

Poyonche
Mar 9, 2018, 03:43 AM
Got a Form Scythe, now just need the 2nd one. :wacko:

Terrence
Mar 9, 2018, 04:13 AM
Well played. I did 50+ runs (with maximum rare boosts) and got nothing more than a few 12☆. I think Las Vegas itself sums up the whole thing quite accurately :

[SPOILER-BOX]
https://i.imgur.com/j06vWnb.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Dragwind
Mar 9, 2018, 08:08 AM
I'm about 20 runs in so far. Nearly every one I've scored 1.2m+, popped various rdr boosters on top of the usual boosts you'd expect, etc. Not even a single 13* drop so far.

Silent_Flower
Mar 9, 2018, 10:54 PM
New record and complete achieve a score of 2,000,000 or higher in Riding Quest title for 20 SG.

The rainbow was a talis and... Quotz. At least it not Autumn like the last one... :etongue:

About half of my rainbows had been Autumn series... Can Sega stop shoving these trash weapons down my throat.

https://preview.ibb.co/e8JsHn/pso20180309_224745_000.png[/url]

GHNeko
Mar 9, 2018, 11:02 PM
New record and complete achieve a score of 2,000,000 or higher in Riding Quest title for 20 SG.

The rainbow was a talis and... Quotz. At least it not Autumn like the last one... :etongue:

About half of my rainbows had been Autumn series... Can Sega stop shoving these trash weapons down my throat.

https://preview.ibb.co/e8JsHn/pso20180309_224745_000.png[/url]

Autumn weapons arent trash tho. :thonk:

Silent_Flower
Mar 10, 2018, 12:31 AM
Autumn weapons arent trash tho. :thonk:

True, they are useful being golden pieces to sell.

Moffen
Mar 10, 2018, 10:47 AM

No,they're legitimately good alternative to 14* or qliph or nem/slave,and its an easy Stat V fodder that usually comes out with pretty high slot. If you're a hr,the tmgs a must just to have as a battery.

Zephyrion
Mar 10, 2018, 11:48 AM
No,they're legitimately good alternative to 14* or qliph or nem/slave,and its an easy Stat V fodder that usually comes out with pretty high slot. If you're a hr,the tmgs a must just to have as a battery.

they used to be useless back when we didn't have good % potentials for every SSA slot, but now, for any class that don't need specific S4 or Killing Shot sustain, they really are solid weapons to consider because they are basically mini-Atras without the S4, and pretty cheap to make too. Not to mention that unless they release another S1/2/3 series similar to Val (which judging from seasonal and current trend, won't happen for a good while) they will pretty much stay a solid choice for sub weapons that are not covered by Neme/Slave/Atra as Moffen said

ralf542
Mar 10, 2018, 02:33 PM

WTB 6 Ranma-NT with 60 element and +35 grind cap, PST.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 10, 2018, 11:31 PM
5hrs RQ, 2 Rifles and a Launcher, im out, i knew this wasnt worth running. I can wait for Castle LQ if I want Sun weps

Loveless62
Mar 11, 2018, 09:18 AM
they used to be useless back when we didn't have good % potentials for every SSA slot, but now, for any class that don't need specific S4 or Killing Shot sustain, they really are solid weapons to consider because they are basically mini-Atras without the S4, and pretty cheap to make too. Not to mention that unless they release another S1/2/3 series similar to Val (which judging from seasonal and current trend, won't happen for a good while) they will pretty much stay a solid choice for sub weapons that are not covered by Neme/Slave/Atra as Moffen said
But there is no CF or stone exchange to get the one that you want. You have to rely on drops for them, and if you really want to use them for their SAF, you have to find at least two of the same one.

If the TMGs are actually useful as a Hr battery, why not just use the Val TMG as a battery instead? As "easy" as Autumn TMGs are to put together, Val TMGs are still way easier and has just as many S-rank slots (I am assuming this is what makes it a good battery).

I admit that I am somewhat interested in the potential. Under the right circumstances ("sunny" weather), the total damage multiplier can be pushed pretty far. But are they really worth the effort to farm?

Edit: Also settling for Stat V SAF when Stat VI exists LUL.

Zephyrion
Mar 11, 2018, 11:36 AM
But there is no CF or stone exchange to get the one that you want. You have to rely on drops for them, and if you really want to use them for their SAF, you have to find at least two of the same one.

If the TMGs are actually useful as a Hr battery, why not just use the Val TMG as a battery instead? As "easy" as Autumn TMGs are to put together, Val TMGs are still way easier and has just as many S-rank slots (I am assuming this is what makes it a good battery).

I admit that I am somewhat interested in the potential. Under the right circumstances ("sunny" weather), the total damage multiplier can be pushed pretty far. But are they really worth the effort to farm?

Edit: Also settling for Stat V SAF when Stat VI exists LUL.

I'd say no, but they really have good drop rates, and tend to fall on your lap for running whatever flavour-of-the-maint content. And if you happen to get two of a weapon you want to make then it's all cool

Silent_Flower
Mar 11, 2018, 11:39 PM
Just got the title for achieving accumulating 50,000,000 pts and I think I am done with this "boosted" session and check tomorrow or day after to see how many people actually got Demonia...

Tymek
Mar 13, 2018, 12:37 PM
:') I love it when events always happen during my busiest periods of school.

silo1991
Mar 13, 2018, 01:48 PM
:') I love it when events always happen during my busiest periods of school.

nah dont worry this event was worthless without EXP boost ,i played 5 rounds didnt even won 100k exp each and i had a 50% exp boost.

i didnt liked these quest even in its time , who ever was the director , does he even know listening the same song over and over again is a torture method , no kidding thats the main reason i dont play this and tokyo field anymore

Shadowstarkirby
Mar 13, 2018, 03:24 PM
Nice "boost", lmao.

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/k9Whqfu.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

DavidAG
Mar 13, 2018, 04:44 PM
You have to consider the fact that each day the riding quest available changes, so the item record you're watching is probably from 2 or 3 days of boost

Silent_Flower
Mar 13, 2018, 05:14 PM
Actually, it only 1 day. So it around 100 - 150 from RQ this week. Not great still...

Shadowstarkirby
Mar 13, 2018, 06:13 PM
No, it's the last 7 days, Swiki (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88) says this. That is pretty much the result of Night Ride District B for the last week, not for a couple days.

wahahaha
Mar 13, 2018, 06:25 PM
No, it's the last 7 days, Swiki (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88) says this. That is pretty much the result of Night Ride District B for the last week, not for a couple days.

Oh wow, didn't know we had this boost for more than a week!

Altiea
Mar 13, 2018, 06:40 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/9PBC1xv.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Three players, horrible run, probably the lowest score I've ever gotten in an XHRQ, boosters sealed.

I get two 13*s.

RNG in this game makes zero sense.

Shadowstarkirby
Mar 13, 2018, 06:43 PM
Oh wow, didn't know we had this boost for more than a week!

But it is just one week? March 7th ~ March 14th for RQ.

Silent_Flower
Mar 13, 2018, 06:50 PM
Riding Quest has 6 variants, Area A,B,C with day and night variants. Each has their own data table. Each variant only last 24 hours before it changes, so the information for Night Ride: District B is all the drops on Thursday, March 8th, when the last time it was active. Since it drops 18 Sword, 14 TMG and 6 Talis, multiple by 7 and we get a rough guess how many would have dropped during the week, which I put at 140 each.

Shadowstarkirby
Mar 13, 2018, 06:56 PM
Riding Quest has 6 variants, Area A,B,C with day and night variants. Each has their own data table. Each variant only last 24 hours before it changes, so the information for Night Ride: District B is all the drops on Thursday, March 8th, when the last time it was active. Since it drops 18 Sword, 14 TMG and 6 Talis, multiple by 7 and we get a rough guess how many would have dropped during the week, which I put at 140 each.

Nah, I wasn't saying this was wrong, that's totally correct, I just misinterpreted the several days thing.

Still rates are pretty ass.

Dark Mits
Mar 14, 2018, 02:16 AM
Nah, I wasn't saying this was wrong, that's totally correct, I just misinterpreted the several days thing.

Still rates are pretty ass.38 drops in a day, so 266 drops the whole week. Compared to the initial 1 drop per server per week, I'd say it's quite a buff.

Shadowstarkirby
Mar 14, 2018, 05:20 AM
38 drops in a day, so 266 drops the whole week. Compared to the initial 1 drop per server per week, I'd say it's quite a buff.

Sure, that's an improvement, yet the during EQ boosts (Mother in particular) each of the non-Hr 14*s dropped three times more than any of these. They're still awful rates considering how many people just spammed RQ at their leisure all day.

Zephyrion
Mar 14, 2018, 06:09 AM
Sure, that's an improvement, yet the during EQ boosts (Mother in particular) each of the non-Hr 14*s dropped three times more than any of these. They're still awful rates considering how many people just spammed RQ at their leisure all day.

RQ wasn't popular at all though, around 3-4 parties during JP peak hours a lot of the time, which doesn't even begin to compare to how populated boosted UQ or LQs were when they were introduced

Geistritter
Mar 14, 2018, 06:10 AM
People get burned out running the same thing constantly, and most people stop doing a Limited LQ after the first day or two, or at least significantly reduce their frequency. People are likely to do the scheduled EQs whenever they come up if they're available, though, because it's not something they can do otherwise.

Heck, I've wanted a Demonia for awhile, but even I didn't give a shit anymore after the first day, on which I only did like, ten runs. But then, I figured I'd rather do something else than hope for a small chance I likely won't hit; I'm resigned to the knowledge that anything I'm shooting for outside of the Collection Sheet just isn't going to happen.

Silent_Flower
Apr 18, 2018, 06:05 AM
I am sure they are not going do Riding Quest again, right. *Looks at this week boost*

Moffen
Apr 18, 2018, 07:02 AM
SOMEONE FIRE WHOEVER THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA

Dead game for a week outside Loser again.

Silent_Flower
Apr 18, 2018, 07:16 AM
Going to grind it until I unlocked all of the titles for Riding Quests... After that, maybe when I am bored, but only for dailies for Tokyo and Las Vegas enemies.

Digital Doom
Apr 18, 2018, 08:23 AM
Was really wishing it was going to be the other 8 man LQ ( buster style one) they have been switching in and out of with the Forest LQ. Or why not a UQ boost week. Anything other than this tedious boring riding quest. I agree , would have to give me a 14* to grind that crap. I even tried grinding it for experience with a 100% tri 75% 50% daily 40% party premium etc all boosts for exp and still 500k on bad runs 1mil max exp on good runs.

XrosBlader821
Apr 18, 2018, 09:12 AM
Oh boy! Doing the quest 3 times for crests and then sitting afk in lobby sounds fun

Masu
Apr 18, 2018, 09:47 AM
Oh boy! Doing the quest 3 times for crests and then sitting afk in lobby sounds fun

Ditto

I just love how segblah slow down the 14* aquisition by artificialy delaying prize distribution at later date. Technically if they weren't, I would have my katana (may 16th, MAY 16th we have to wait fuck dammit!) and I wouldn't be surprized to get it to drop not long after I get Zieg's one...
sega knows how to properly maintain people salt :barf:

Edit: In fact I will prolly already have katana before prize distribution...well everything depend if I still want to play this game on a regular schedule...which is not the case at all lately.

wahahaha
Apr 18, 2018, 10:19 AM
Time to have some fun

Loveless62
Apr 18, 2018, 10:19 AM
It's nice of them to give us a break from the rat race every once in a while. #positivity

the_importer_
Apr 18, 2018, 10:51 AM

It's not like you actually need a good score to get the crests, you could just make a few points, leave the game running and go do something else.

silo1991
Apr 18, 2018, 12:10 PM
once i get tired of this , i will be going to any vorpar AQ for farm EXP for loser form

XrosBlader821
Apr 18, 2018, 12:30 PM
It's not like you actually need a good score to get the crests, you could just make a few points, leave the game running and go do something else.

Leeching? C'mon now, we're not some kind of savages.

the_importer_
Apr 18, 2018, 12:54 PM
Leeching? C'mon now, we're not some kind of savages.

Never said play with others, lock your game, go solo.

Suirano
Apr 18, 2018, 02:16 PM
Is it known if Weila Bode or Hang Bode drops in this? I know I will only do it if Hang Bode drops as I still have yet to get one of those.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 18, 2018, 03:03 PM
they could rotated back to castle lq instead we got run 3x then drop RQ and afk lol i can only hope castle is next week or during golden week for Hang Bode

Altiea
Apr 18, 2018, 04:10 PM
Given we've gotten constant rotating boosts (likely an attempt by SEGA to enforce playing outdated content and keep players interested between content updates), having an RQ boost is a nice time to slow down and take a breather between Forest boost and Easter update.

silo1991
Apr 18, 2018, 04:17 PM
they could even boost the buster quest , btw the winged darkers are really in that mode yet ? or even boost UQ or AQs

GHNeko
Apr 18, 2018, 05:55 PM
>another RQ

riding quest?
more like rage quit

XrosBlader821
Apr 18, 2018, 06:34 PM
I really wouldn't mind a BQ Boost. MM with MM Boost are great way to level up and way more fun than RQ.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 18, 2018, 08:45 PM
Given we've gotten constant rotating boosts (likely an attempt by SEGA to enforce playing outdated content and keep players interested between content updates), having an RQ boost is a nice time to slow down and take a breather between Forest boost and Easter update.
RQ sucks though, they need a week of boosted BQ/BEQ, that'd be a lot better and i can level alts or farm Demonia more efficiently over a forced 11min RNG score fuck my drop rate Quest

Dark Mits
Apr 19, 2018, 01:39 AM
The problem with RQ is that you need a large group to get a good score, and since it's spammable like Free Fields, you will not find those groups easily because people do not "coordinate" to join at the same time for a group run.

At this point it would be more beneficial to go the long mile and actually convert RQs to Emergency Quests, just like Dengeki Polyland was.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 19, 2018, 03:17 AM
At this point it would be more beneficial to go the long mile and actually convert RQs to Emergency Quests, just like Dengeki Polyland was.
woo cant wait to skip this eq

Dugs
Apr 19, 2018, 04:16 AM
Yeah, I keep expecting a Buster Quest boost period, but they keep doing something else. Especially now when both zones of it help out!

XrosBlader821
Apr 19, 2018, 08:04 AM
The problem with RQ is that you need a large group to get a good score, and since it's spammable like Free Fields, you will not find those groups easily because people do not "coordinate" to join at the same time for a group run.

A serious revamp in the Drop table would also be necessary because even with High scores you can call yourself lucky to get a 10* at all.

silo1991
Apr 19, 2018, 08:36 AM
A serious revamp in the Drop table would also be necessary because even with High scores you can call yourself lucky to get a 10* at all.

adding a change would be guarantied a certain number of phantasmal karaseo stones and maybe ether and quilhad fuses

and also spawn Esca-darkers and angels , even deus hunar too

XrosBlader821
Apr 21, 2018, 11:19 AM
https://i.imgur.com/9C8LC8C.png

This boosted week is amazing so far.

Cyber Meteor
Apr 21, 2018, 11:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/9C8LC8C.png

This boosted week is amazing so far.

Lol, you didn't realize that it's for that specific area (A, B or C) for that specific time of day (day or night), so you actually see the drops of 6 days ago, the quests that went on since boost week started still don't have their drop record updated because you'll need to check in the proper quest area and day/night cycle to actually see the proper drop rate of that boost week. Today is Area A Daytime, to see the drops of the boost week, come back in 6 days when that quest gets back to see how the boost affected it

XrosBlader821
Apr 21, 2018, 12:01 PM
Lol, you didn't realize that it's for that specific area (A, B or C) for that specific time of day (day or night), so you actually see the drops of 6 days ago, the quests that went on since boost week started still don't have their drop record updated because you'll need to check in the proper quest area and day/night cycle to actually see the proper drop rate of that boost week. Today is Area A Daytime, to see the drops of the boost week, come back in 6 days when that quest gets back to see how the boost affected it

What an idiotic way of separating Drop tables.

Silent_Flower
Apr 21, 2018, 12:12 PM
Actually, it is consistent since 1 table for each quest. If you want all the riding quests contribute to the same table, you need some extra coding and we all know how good Sega is with making bug free code.

If the drop rates is the same as last campaign, I would not be shock to see 4-10 Demonia on the table, which is just terrible.

Tymek
Apr 23, 2018, 05:21 PM
Gone and forgotten: the endless cycle of Riding.

Dark Mits
Apr 24, 2018, 12:37 AM
Maybe instead of EQ, they could make it one of the Daily Featured once per week or whatever. I mean, it's not like we do the Free Fields and ARKS Quest because we enjoy them as content or because we like to farm them for exp/drops. We do them because they are the daily cycle of quests that have a chance of giving a great reward (key for SG or for exp).

Time Attacks are played for meseta
Extreme Quests are played for meseta
Advance Quests... are they played nowadays? I know that they used to be good for exp farming before the days of Tokyo keys and before the 4th daily FQ, I don't know if they are still a "viable" source of exp.
Battle Arena is played for SG and to build up frustration.
Buster Quest was played when we were farming Schvaele and for Dark Blast exp farming, maybe it needs to become Featured too somedays. Sega didn't rejuvenate interest in them despite the change with Buster Medals dropping in normal mode too.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 24, 2018, 12:40 AM
Maybe instead of EQ, they could make it one of the Daily Featured once per week or whatever. I mean, it's not like we do the Free Fields and ARKS Quest because we enjoy them as content or because we like to farm them for exp/drops. We do them because they are the daily cycle of quests that have a chance of giving a great reward (key for SG or for exp).

Time Attacks are played for meseta
Extreme Quests are played for meseta
Advance Quests... are they played nowadays? I know that they used to be good for exp farming before the days of Tokyo keys and before the 4th daily FQ, I don't know if they are still a "viable" source of exp.
Battle Arena is played for SG and to build up frustration.
Buster Quest was played when we were farming Schvaele and for Dark Blast exp farming, maybe it needs to become Featured too somedays. Sega didn't rejuvenate interest in them despite the change with Buster Medals dropping in normal mode too.
have a daily quest rotation for 14* drops to farm with 100% RDR/EXP on them? thats beyond sega, you farm when they say so!

Dark Mits
Apr 24, 2018, 02:12 AM
have a daily quest rotation for 14* drops to farm with 100% RDR/EXP on them? thats beyond sega, you farm when they say so!That's not what I had in mind. Original RQs dropped up to 13*s, which is the same as current 4th daily LQs.

I firmly believe that end-game gear should only be available only from either end-game content (episode specific EQs, maybe some weekly boosted quest with enemies scaled to end-game atk/hp values), extensive farming of the rest of the content (like with current Conquest Crests), or from Ultimate Quests with enemies scaled to the point where each run requires at least 30mins even for expert groups.

If end-game equipment was farmable at the rate the playerbase wanted, servers would be void of any non-RPers 1 week after each content update. There has to be a carrot on a stick for them to entice us to login.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 24, 2018, 09:51 AM

I would have rather had forest for another week. I still need the arm unit in my collection, and i had nothing else to do on pso2 besides DOs and phashion all week.

MightyHarken
Apr 24, 2018, 09:42 PM
I fucking hate the music, the location, the enemies. There is no way in hell I am going back to tokyo or vegas. They're way too out of place. At least in ep5 we're killing actual monsters. Hopefuly it will end soon and we will go back to sci fi though.

Altiea
Apr 24, 2018, 11:20 PM
I fucking hate the music, the location, the enemies. There is no way in hell I am going back to tokyo or vegas. They're way too out of place. At least in ep5 we're killing actual monsters. Hopefuly it will end soon and we will go back to sci fi though.

Something something "EP4 isn't Phantasy Star, it's automatically trash"

Dugs
Apr 25, 2018, 02:46 AM
I still remember that someone rage quit so hard over EP4 that they burned every bridge here.

Masu
Apr 25, 2018, 06:58 AM
EP4 and vegas area more specifically did bring one good thing imho: nice screenshooting spots :v

I still remember that someone rage quit so hard over EP4 that they burned every bridge here.

Maenera was the name if memory don't fail me.

silo1991
Apr 25, 2018, 08:49 AM
Something something "EP4 isn't Phantasy Star, it's automatically trash"

of course it is, EP 4 it self could work as their own game , is clear sega wanted to try something with the vibe of shin megami tensei , persona etc fine by me

from my point of view EP4 was a pirated version of those series (also you guys know already my opinion about the artistic direction the EP took)

Tymek
Apr 25, 2018, 09:00 AM
EP4 and vegas area more specifically did bring one good thing imho: nice screenshooting spots :v

Maenera was the name if memory don't fail me.

They are in my signature.