PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Spicy Candy AC Scratch (07 March 2018 - 11 April 2018)

Anduril
Mar 7, 2018, 01:23 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BeiVeEG.png
https://i.imgur.com/X8q1h9i.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20180307/)https://i.imgur.com/sDGGSKY.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/)

Lots of nice CAST accessories; everything else is kinda meh to me.

final_attack
Mar 7, 2018, 01:34 AM
Female inner seems nice (for the tattoo part) ......

Would like to try Enga's costume, I guess. Wished it's not red accent for green one tho.
Oh, and the coat recolor.

doomdragon83
Mar 7, 2018, 09:55 AM
Would like to try Enga's costume, I guess. Wished it's not red accent for green one tho..

This is why we should have the ability to change the colors of every aspect of every outfit instead of hoping Sega doesn't somehow slap on red to everything. I'll grab 2 Behind the Dusk OU and call it a day for fashion stuff; all other things I'm interested in are too expensive.

Ryna
Mar 7, 2018, 11:12 AM
I was checking the prices on the new Scratch and noticed several of the "Behind the Dusk" pieces are going for 30+ million on Ship 2. I wasn't expecting prices to be that high. Is that the new normal for Ship 2?

Zulastar
Mar 7, 2018, 12:01 PM
I was checking the prices on the new Scratch and noticed several of the "Behind the Dusk" pieces are going for 30+ million on Ship 2. I wasn't expecting prices to be that high. Is that the new normal for Ship 2?

Tards keep overpricing popular stuff more and more with each next scratch. Really why bothering to farm dailies and TACOs, just scratch and set up prices twice as normal... all these fucks do this and we got what we have now.

UPD: I saw black bunny mask go from 7 mils to 21 in just 3 hours.

Terrence
Mar 7, 2018, 12:04 PM
(...) Would like to try Enga's costume, I guess. Wished it's not red accent for green one tho. Oh, and the coat recolor.I don't know why but I was sure the recolored versions of that wonderful outfit weren't going to appeal me. As you may see below for the white version, the red accents are still there (I don't like them) and... why aren't the pants white too ?!! A big fail for me.

[SPOILER-BOX]
https://i.imgur.com/fFUTgQB.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

This is why we should have the ability to change the colors of every aspect of every outfit instead of hoping Sega doesn't somehow slap on red to everything (...)Indeed. I wish SEGA thought that way. :(

Zulastar
Mar 7, 2018, 06:34 PM
With these devastating prices in background I decided to make some scratch tries.
8 tries with 2 tickets I had halfprice from campagn and 1200AC. Got 2 100% Grind boosters (400k both), Ridel Minadol F Snow [Ba] (250k), Dressia Oath Crimson [Ou] (300k), Dressia Oath Crimson [Ou] (275k), Sweat Mini Denim Sky [Ba] (1.7m), Behind The Dusk Crimson [Ba] (13m).
And with last try I unexpectedly got really lucky - LA 383 Rhythm (priceless).

So even for successfull scratching you'll need that fucking LUCK. I. HATE. LOTTERYS.

Flaoc
Mar 7, 2018, 06:38 PM
glad i didnt want much at all from this scratch cause almost everything is high in price this time

Electrochemist
Mar 7, 2018, 06:55 PM
Tards keep overpricing popular stuff more and more with each next scratch. Really why bothering to farm dailies and TACOs, just scratch and set up prices twice as normal... all these fucks do this and we got what we have now.

UPD: I saw black bunny mask go from 7 mils to 21 in just 3 hours.

Le sigh, another week, another moan.

Supply and demand make prices higher not people being 'TARDS'.

if they spend real money on scratch no offense but they have every right to charge what they want... itl all drop in price the more people scratch anyway.
You literally don't have to buy everything on day of release dude.

Zulastar
Mar 7, 2018, 07:15 PM
You literally don't have to buy everything on day of release dude.

Last few scratches most adequate prices was only on release date. And where I expect price drop - it rised about 1-3 mils to the later date. Even if nobody purchase prices won't go down T_T

Zulastar
Mar 7, 2018, 07:26 PM
I was unable to buy Arkuma Charm Snow [Ba] for 7 mils when it was first released, now it's 10+ and won't drop anymore.
Set of Claws accessories costs me 8 mils both, now they're 10 and 6 and won't drop too.
About bunny mask I already said. But I don't interested in it. Arkuma Headband got from 14 to 17mils.
Dusk Thigh High Socks was 21 mil now 30+ and won't drop. Nuff said.

Vintasticvin
Mar 7, 2018, 07:28 PM
Last few scratches most adequate prices was only on release date. And where I expect price drop - it rised about 1-3 mils to the later date. Even if nobody purchase prices won't go down T_T

Sssoooo fucking true. DOWN with this retardedly obscene prices that's been going on. I understand supply and demand but this is fucking ridiculous.

Electrochemist
Mar 7, 2018, 07:28 PM

Are you telling me that people don't undercut each other and by proxy of there being lots of people that sratch the supply goes higher than demand???
because I've bought scratch before and the prices always plummet after 2 days. The smartest people buy new AC release stock, hoard and resell at a later date. The only thing I've not seen go down in price since release is Armeure hair, but that was a super popular amd overrated hairstyle.

Recently you bought Oily Tan, right. Currently its around 31m, on release it was 150m, go figure.

Zulastar
Mar 7, 2018, 07:49 PM
Are you telling me that people don't undercut each other and by proxy of there being lots of people that sratch the supply goes higher than demand???
because I've bought scratch before and the prices always plummet after 2 days. The smartest people buy new AC release stock, hoard and resell at a later date. The only thing I've not seen go down in price since release is Armeure hair, but that was a super popular amd overrated hairstyle.

Recently you bought Oily Tan, right. Currently its around 31m, on release it was 150m, go figure.

In your dreams maybe. I always monitor interesting things I couldn't buy after it's scratch ends - price never changes. Oily Tan is a wrong example 'cause it's limited at first and not so popular by second. I monitor it and figure lowest price of 21 mil for byin it. But here if we took popular stuff I can't do this 'cause prices only go high and if go down it's insignificantly.

When I sell Sweat Mini Denim Sky [Ba] I drop about 10% of current price, but these pieces of shit can drop 5-10 meseta on 100 mils lot and be fine.

PR pose was 100m at start - I was too broke for it, and now it's 300m lol.

Electrochemist
Mar 7, 2018, 07:56 PM
In my dreams? I have alot of personal experience dabbling in the market since I often merch and/or scratch myself.
Rule 1: dont buy on day of release
Rule 2: dont buy when its almost over and/or ended (bc yes thats when prices may rise)
Rule 3: supply and demand IS always a thing, that is what makes a marketplace what it is.

echofaith
Mar 7, 2018, 07:59 PM
Thankfully I dont like the new stuff on this scratch, but I like the recolors of old stuff which also happen to be super cheap (:
But yeah, I am not liking how recent scratches prices has been so high. Cant tell if is less people scratching, or just more meseta in the system :S

Electrochemist
Mar 7, 2018, 08:01 PM
Thankfully I dont like the new stuff on this scratch, but I like the recolors of old stuff which also happen to be super cheap (:
But yeah, I am not liking how recent scratches prices has been so high. Cant tell if is less people scratching, or just more meseta in the system :S

Most definitely less people scratching.

Massaki
Mar 7, 2018, 08:07 PM
PR pose was 100m at start

What? I bought mine for like 31mil on the second day of its release. Only Loser pose started higher at like 50mil-ish and just kept steadily climbing. Even with this scratch, I started moaning at some of prices of the stuff I really wanted but kept checking regardless. At the end of the day, I ended up buying the stuff I wanted for a much lower asking price.

And rule of thumb has always been this: Scratch release day is usually the worse day to buy stuff. Everyone just tries to bleed the playerbase out of their meseta with high prices. It's just how it works.

Zulastar
Mar 7, 2018, 08:18 PM
What? I bought mine for like 31mil on the second day of its release.

I don't remember it realy. 100m was my last writed price on it.

And rule of thumb has always been this: Scratch release day is usually the worse day to buy stuff. Everyone just tries to bleed the playerbase out of their meseta with high prices. It's just how it works.

Well my monitorings of 4 last scratches says opposite. I'm always lose 1-3 mils at each purchase done at later date.

PriestBelmondo
Mar 7, 2018, 08:28 PM
Are prices in other ships much lower than in ship 2? Just wondering because 30 mil for Behind the dusk [ba] is lame

Zulastar
Mar 7, 2018, 08:37 PM
Are prices in other ships much lower than in ship 2? Just wondering because 30 mil for Behind the dusk [ba] is lame

What I'm trying to say here. Each damn scratch prices go higher and higher. And if something like mentioned earlier Armeure hair really deserves such a price, all other stuff just overpriced at least 2 times.

Electrochemist
Mar 7, 2018, 08:37 PM
I don't remember it realy. 100m was my last writed price on it.

Well my monitorings of 4 last scratches says opposite. I'm always lose 1-3 mils at each purchase done at later date.

What are you monitoring specifically, consumables, non consumables or both?
When are you monitoring?
Because I literally have partaken in most scratches since January, and what I have said has held true for me. Here is the usual timeline I tend to witness:

• Ridiculously expensive in the first 4 or so hours (consumables being around 50m+) (mainly because maint ends at 8am GMT/3AM PST/5PM JST), only really a good time for Japanese players to scratch if they aren't working or at studying, meaning less people are scratching first thing.
• Prices naturally drop a little bit between here and the next bullet point.
• As soon as there is that surge when more people log on, more stuff is bought than scratched which causes prices to spike. (supply and demand)
• Then days 3, 4 and 5 generally you see prices drop dramatically in comparison.
• Then they spike again when its almost over, and then generally slowly rises after the scratch is over.

YES there are items that do not drop in price if popular enough (I gave an example, previously => Armeure hair) but that doesn't happen as often as you think.
And YES scratch is more expensive now than it used to be, I am not denying that.
But honestly it matches the money spent these days imo.
The average rate I've seen is around 100m per $70 spent when 2 years ago it was about 20-40m if you were lucky for the exact same expenditure.

GHNeko
Mar 7, 2018, 10:20 PM
PSO2 Economics are a goldmine

Massaki
Mar 7, 2018, 10:51 PM

They're relatively the same across the ships. There are a couple of exceptions, but scratch items seem to end up within the same cost spectrum across all ships. So, this isn't really a Ship 2 only thing. Even in the most populated ships the prices seem to be relatively close to the less populated ones.

PriestBelmondo
Mar 7, 2018, 11:00 PM
They're relatively the same across the ships. There are a couple of exceptions, but scratch items seem to end up within the same cost spectrum across all ships. So, this isn't really a Ship 2 only thing. Even in the most populated ships the prices seem to be relatively close to the less populated ones.

Thank you, was thinking of switching but now that i know its the same across all ships no point.

Electrochemist
Mar 8, 2018, 03:47 AM
I should also mention btw that PSO2 for some reason or another is going through a bit of a market inflation, this happens often due to varying factors.

Whether it be that Meseta is just easier to make ingame nowadays, or the playbase values have changed and that has effected the value of meseta, or there isn't enough goldsink in the game to balance it out, it happens alot, irl and in games with active economies.

I will say one closing thing; my advice to you (zulastar) would be to be more vigilant with the marketplace if you want to get good value out of your meseta, be smart with it and money savvy.
It's literally not hard, don't buy something at it's fucking peak because you're too impatient to wait and then complain about prices on the forums.
YOU paid for it, you didn't have to at that price, nobody forces you. If you like something that much then you won't care how much it costs, if you mind then you obviously don't care that much for it and are basically just hoarding. (If you want to hoard you should just not use the items and resell months later, more bang for your buck).

Lastly, it's not hard to make meseta outside of buying scratch, even without dabbling in merchenting it can be fun and easy to earn it.

ralf542
Mar 8, 2018, 04:45 AM
If it's easy and fun to make meseta, why shouldn't I buy stuff on release? I play to have fun, so the more meseta I waste the more fun I have, no?

Electrochemist
Mar 8, 2018, 09:58 AM
If it's easy and fun to make meseta, why shouldn't I buy stuff on release? I play to have fun, so the more meseta I waste the more fun I have, no?

I don't know if your reading comprehension was just bad or? But this was aimed at somebody who on the weekly complains about prices he/she buys scratch items for, I've simply given him/her a solution to that problem. If you like an item you are entitled to buy it at any price you want.

pkemr4
Mar 8, 2018, 01:23 PM
price gougers having a field day

Terrence
Mar 8, 2018, 01:47 PM
If you seriously want people who put real money into AC Scratch to sell their stuff at the price YOU demand, there's a thing or two you didn't understand indeed. :lol:

Electrochemist
Mar 8, 2018, 01:50 PM
price gougers having a field day

Yeah, unfortunately there are people that price gouge (and without regulations like in real life, there's not a lot you can do about it) but unless there are lots of these price gougers who own absolute BANK it's unlikely they can change the market so drastically on their own.

pkemr4
Mar 8, 2018, 04:44 PM
Yeah, unfortunately there are people that price gouge (and without regulations like in real life, there's not a lot you can do about it) but unless there are lots of these price gougers who own absolute BANK it's unlikely they can change the market so drastically on their own.

worked for the elegant power market

Electrochemist
Mar 8, 2018, 04:55 PM
worked for the elegant power market

The issue with that is a hairstyle or lobby action is very much down to subjective taste, whereas special affixes like that are in very high demand and are in limited supply.

Flatflyer
Mar 8, 2018, 05:30 PM
Lastly, it's not hard to make meseta outside of buying scratch, even without dabbling in merchenting it can be fun and easy to earn it.

this.

I've made roughly 200-300 mil in the past few months without even touching scratch tickets, you'd be surprised how easy you can make money out of the playershops as long as you have a general idea of what has value.

on topic though, there was some stuff I was excited for in this scratch, but the lingerie is like 30mil which is a bit much for a costume I'd buy and rarely wear, and behind the dusk screwed up its Night coloring by having it change the black instead of the red, so its just an ugly bright red on dark blue mess.

Electrochemist
Mar 8, 2018, 05:48 PM
this.

I've made roughly 200-300 mil in the past few months without even touching scratch tickets, you'd be surprised how easy you can make money out of the playershops as long as you have a general idea of what has value.

on topic though, there was some stuff I was excited for in this scratch, but the lingerie is like 30mil which is a bit much for a costume I'd buy and rarely wear, and behind the dusk screwed up its Night coloring by having it change the black instead of the red, so its just an ugly bright red on dark blue mess.

I think it's just a lack of information or a lack of drive to earn money but still want the rewards from it.
(honestly though that's awesome that you make that much, I make about half that by myself through doing the things I enjoy, gathering, affixing, solo eqs, mod/returner farming etc)

Also, yes omg, I feel the same about the Enga outfit, I really like it but the red ruins it :/ I don't think Sega get their colour compatibility right a lot of the time. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Selphea
Mar 8, 2018, 06:36 PM
Their color choices are way worse than usual this time round. Why is the blue version not navy blue or denim blue like Active Cami? And the red is just such a splotch of oversaturated color too.

I went with yellow, not 100% happy but I think it kinda works...

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/PCPc5KG.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Zulastar
Mar 8, 2018, 08:59 PM
I went with yellow, not 100% happy but I think it kinda works...

Yellow's easiest in accessories selection.
[SPOILER-BOX][SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/HxALqkZ.jpg (https://i.imgur.com/HxALqkZ.jpg)[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/kOKg2WC.jpg (https://i.imgur.com/kOKg2WC.jpg)[/SPOILER-BOX][/SPOILER-BOX]

I'm still missing the stockings... sob.

Flatflyer
Mar 9, 2018, 03:03 AM
Also, yes omg, I feel the same about the Enga outfit, I really like it but the red ruins it :/ I don't think Sega get their colour compatibility right a lot of the time. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
just gotta wait for the eventual revival with the versions that change the correct color, I guess.

Electrochemist
Mar 9, 2018, 03:33 AM
just gotta wait for the eventual revival with the versions that change the correct color, I guess.

This happened with Zell Hatoule [Ba] recently.

I remember buying the original black one (which has a great deal of red on it, which I didn't really like about it) for like 15m+ and then like a month later they release a recoloured fully black one for cheaper.

They do it on purpose, release the weird colour co-ordinated ones first and then re-release them like a year later with just plain colours (looking way better)...
...saying this though the reverse happened the other day when they re-released Ridel Minadol [Ou]