Mar 12, 2018, 05:18 AM
boring content

new xq better have buff/heal nerf

Crayzus
Mar 12, 2018, 05:42 AM
Not mentioned:

-- Main Match now drops Buster Medals

7 months too late i'm afraid.

edit: Didn't notice the not mentioned. So they still aren't going to let you get medals in main match? bummer

Dragwind
Mar 12, 2018, 07:24 AM
The BQ changes are a start, but it's going to take a little more than that to revive them imo.

It's about time a proper "selfie" mode was implemented.

The new XQ looks fun.

echofaith
Mar 12, 2018, 08:23 AM
I wonder how hard will this be. Somehow I feel the whole thing can be cheesed by spamming Hero sword weapon action :/

the_importer_
Mar 12, 2018, 08:23 AM
Wait, can we get the partner cards of Annette and Bruno?

Masu
Mar 12, 2018, 09:30 AM
I don't get the purpose of the new npc at gate? Any clue?

Nice thing if we get buster medals from main match...Now if they could replace the mostly useless stones drop with medals...I have a bunch of sentence units I kept but can't take advantage from themMedals from BQEQ when sega? Because this is not with actual number of scheduled BQEQ that it would kill potential incentive to run main match again:roll:

I wonder how hard will this be. Somehow I feel the whole thing can be cheesed by spamming Hero sword weapon action :/
Class clear title if am not mistaking, so the whole thing don't revolve around spamming it with Hr.

Next scratch is super...meh? Thanks for my mesetas :)

Also lol at the "filters" they can keep them. Nothing that can't be achieved in less than 5mins with a random image editor and from what I've seen nothing to use for just playing the game :-?

FantasyHeaven
Mar 12, 2018, 09:52 AM
They move zieg next to the shops so that there's now officially no purpose for the shop area outside of the main circle.

the_importer_
Mar 12, 2018, 10:01 AM
They move zieg next to the shops so that there's now officially no purpose for the shop area outside of the main circle.

Not really, we still have shops at the bottom left side (badges, recycling, fun shop, etc.).

Moffen
Mar 12, 2018, 10:16 AM
They should just turn one of those recreational rooms into a workshop for zieg with a bunch of holograms of his recent weapon projects on display,put him there.

Loveless62
Mar 12, 2018, 10:20 AM
Wait, can we get the partner cards of Annette and Bruno?
The partner cards of Annette and Bruno have been offered before. It would be really odd if their cards were not offered this time as well (along with the new card for Season 2 Gene).

the_importer_
Mar 12, 2018, 11:05 AM
The partner cards of Annette and Bruno have been offered before. It would be really odd if their cards were not offered this time as well (along with the new card for Season 2 Gene).

Don't know, I was offline the first time around.

Suplin
Mar 12, 2018, 12:28 PM
Invade tact will probably not be a thing at all right?

Kintama
Mar 12, 2018, 12:50 PM
They should just turn one of those recreational rooms into a workshop for zieg with a bunch of holograms of his recent weapon projects on display,put him there.

Most of the tryharding spoiled brats will complain it's too far away

StreetFighter2242
Mar 12, 2018, 02:55 PM
:(.....

wefwq
Mar 12, 2018, 03:58 PM
Would be really cool if this happen, Zieg deserve better than standing around watching Dudu & Monica gobble all the money.

ralf542
Mar 12, 2018, 06:31 PM
I hope the shooting/tech damage enemies in the new XQ dont hit much harder than PD in H&H.

Great Pan
Mar 12, 2018, 07:12 PM
Too late, SEGA. I'm staying at the New World. Not gonna play the game anymore besides chatting with random JP playahs.

pika2525
Mar 12, 2018, 07:38 PM
Too late, SEGA. I'm staying at the New World. Not gonna play the game anymore besides chatting with random JP playahs.

A: This is hardly on-topic

B: ...Does anyone really care...?

Kondibon
Mar 12, 2018, 10:54 PM
A: This is hardly on-topic

B: ...Does anyone really care...?Read Pan's post history.

pika2525
Mar 12, 2018, 11:48 PM
Read Pan's post history.

I mean, I know that they hate the game and think Hero is the best class (it isn't...) but, I can't help but call out overt self-importance.

Geistritter
Mar 13, 2018, 12:10 AM
Welcome to the internet. Ignore those who annoy you, and watch your stay improve ten-fold.

Kondibon
Mar 13, 2018, 12:46 AM
I mean, I know that they hate the game and think Hero is the best class (it isn't...) but, I can't help but call out overt self-importance.No, I mean, Pan never responds to anyone and just makes shitposts. There's literally no gain from trying to communicate with them.

Geistritter
Mar 13, 2018, 01:36 AM
No, I mean, Pan never responds to anyone and just makes shitposts. There's literally no gain from trying to communicate with them.

I can't help but respect the incredible pragmatism.

Dugs
Mar 13, 2018, 04:22 AM
No, I mean, Pan never responds to anyone and just makes shitposts. There's literally no gain from trying to communicate with them.

So... is reporting the posts something we can do?

Dark Mits
Mar 13, 2018, 04:45 AM
So... is reporting the posts something we can do?No point doing that. They are just being negative about the game and the developers. They do not curse or offend anyone. Plus it's nice popcorn sometimes.

On topic: Has a kind soul translated stuff from the 2nd NPC next to Astarte? It seems he's just ARKS Road #2. Also, do we have translation about the changes to Hans/Revelle/Kressida COs? Are they removing "double" COs like "Kill Zeshrayda lvl21" and "Kill Zeshrayda lvl60"? Are they adding condensing them (for example instead of having 2 COs to kill Cyclonahda and Kuklonahda, they become 1)? Are they adding COs for mobs that didn't have a CO tied to them?

ralf542
Mar 13, 2018, 05:37 AM
On topic: Has a kind soul translated stuff from the 2nd NPC next to Astarte? It seems he's just ARKS Road #2.

She's a female and isn't she Leontina who hosts the ARKS Handbook (Answers Questions About the Game)?

Dark Mits
Mar 13, 2018, 06:17 AM
She's a female and isn't she Leontina who hosts the ARKS Handbook (Answers Questions About the Game)?My bad, I had forgotten about the update on bump couple weeks ago. Also, don't blame me if I can't tell the sex of some NPCs or players :-P

the_importer_
Mar 13, 2018, 07:51 AM
My bad, I had forgotten about the update on bump couple weeks ago. Also, don't blame me if I can't tell the sex of some NPCs or players :-P

You assumed the gender of an NPC, you MONSTER!!!

Kondibon
Mar 13, 2018, 08:09 AM
So... is reporting the posts something we can do?

If we could be reported for shitposting I, and many others would have been banned a long time ago. But maybe that would be for the best.

pika2525
Mar 13, 2018, 10:04 AM

Ah, fair enough... I never really noticed.

I can't tell the sex of some players :-P

G o o d (´・ω・`)

chaoko99
Mar 13, 2018, 04:51 PM
Remember when we had a shitpost board? That was great.