PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Nova Selection AC Scratch (14 March 2018 - 01 May 2018)

Anduril
Mar 14, 2018, 12:36 AM
https://i.imgur.com/raRYzad.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20180314/)

A little disappointed that the outfits are not recolorable, but I have been looking forward to this scratch since they announced it. Also, I was expecting the Beast face to be revived as a Bonus Scratch item, but I was wrong.

final_attack
Mar 14, 2018, 01:00 AM
Oh btw, isn't the old Eidi(?) is recolor-able ... only for some part? Minus sleeves, I think.

Anduril
Mar 14, 2018, 01:06 AM
Oh btw, isn't the old Eidi(?) is recolor-able ... only for some part? Minus sleeves, I think.

Yes, the upper sleeve for the item-code version stayed pink (as well as the logo on the vest), but the rest would be recolored. Similarly, parts of the item-code Cell Raider stayed blue, like the hip armor.

Altiea
Mar 14, 2018, 02:28 AM
Scarborough Fair Music Disc. This is the thing I ACTUALLY want from this Scratch. The PSU revivals are nifty, too.

isCasted
Mar 14, 2018, 03:10 AM
I'm wondering how the hell they still haven't added new face types from Nova back into PSO2. It's even more apparent now that we can see PSO2 versions of characters like Fildia.

Vatallus
Mar 14, 2018, 04:16 AM
Someone on Ship 9 just bought all the 388「NOVAポーズ1」LA tickets, which were only 28m-30m, and put one back up at 105m. People on this game never cease to amaze me.

Flaoc
Mar 14, 2018, 04:26 AM
Someone on Ship 9 just bought all the 388「NOVAポーズ1」LA tickets, which were only 28m-30m, and put one back up at 105m. People on this game never cease to amaze me.

so looks like ship 2 has competition for worst market whales

Terrence
Mar 14, 2018, 05:07 AM
Sellers wanting to make capital gain ? Yeah, intolerable indeed...

Altiea
Mar 14, 2018, 05:19 AM
Sellers wanting to make capital gain ? Yeah, intolerable indeed...

People do that all the time. It's because someone deliberately caused an already-expensive item to spike triplefold in price that's the issue. Hopefully someone will crash the market on that Ship, but otherwise...

Vatallus
Mar 14, 2018, 05:34 AM
Yeah, some other people already lowered it. The 105m is still there but now there are 35-40m ones. Sucks I should of just bought it when it was 30m. But I managed to get a Morning Red for 12m instead of 21m. So I just sucked it up and got the Nova Pose 1 for 35m. Just need to buy the music disc and I think I'll be done with this scratch. Then I have to make that money back before something else I want comes out. Hard to do that when I'm not playing the game very much lately.

ralf542
Mar 14, 2018, 10:10 AM
What's up with the high prices on the recolors? I could buy one [Ba] for 2mil 3hours after maint and now it cost 40mil.

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/VFtTQ1J.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Tymek
Mar 14, 2018, 11:31 AM
What's up with the high prices on the recolors? I could buy one [Ba] for 2mil 3hours after maint and now it cost 40mil.

People scalping digital items.

I was not expecting this Scratch to actually be popular.

Zulastar
Mar 14, 2018, 11:33 AM

What I'm actually sayin' about in previous scratch theme. This shit made me sick already. And there some people tried to argue about this... nuff said.

I have 8 full sheets of [Ba] already, and be pretty fine without this overpriced one. These tards fell free to put it in their asses for that price.

the_importer_
Mar 14, 2018, 11:36 AM
Just bought 50 worth of AC. Looking to get music discs, so I'll probably sell everything else, so it's a good thing.

doomdragon83
Mar 14, 2018, 12:00 PM
A little disappointed that the outfits are not recolorable
and of course, no green anything, no surprise. It would have been more surprising if there wasn't a red color of something. I only have the cast version of Adieloure which matches my cast colors.

Stormwalker
Mar 14, 2018, 12:28 PM
While I'm disappointed that they aren't recolorable, at least I can get this one in other colors without having part of the outfit stay pink (not that I'm opposed to pink, but that particular shade of pink really doesn't suit the coloration of a lot of my characters!) Since I really like that costume design, I'm very pleased with it.

Fildia's... looks good in red and black, and the other colors are really meh. That's fine, though, those are the colors I'd have been most likely to use anyway, so it just means I don't need to worry about buying the others, That's a good thing considering the weapon camos I had to get from this scratch (I don't usually like HUGE weapons, but I make an exception for Morning Red. Also Silent Violet is one of the least obstrusive rifle camos I've seen).

Even Sail's outfit looks pretty good in some of these colors, so I picked up one of those for Peregrine. Good male costumes are hard to come by, so I'll take anything for him I can get.

Yep, I'm happy with this scratch, and it looks like I'll make enough meseta off the scratch tickets I bought to pay for the stuff I really want from it, so it's all good.

Moffen
Mar 14, 2018, 12:36 PM
I made a good 150m total from this scratch and didnt bother overpricing anything.
got all the camos and thats all i wanted really (Plus fildias voice makes me nut)

the_importer_
Mar 14, 2018, 02:16 PM
Well I'm rich:

https://s18.postimg.org/nauxdshc5/pso20180314_145640_000.png (https://postimg.org/image/nauxdshc5/)

Too bad I didn't get any music CD.

sonisei
Mar 14, 2018, 03:03 PM
best scratch of the year :wacko:

Geistritter
Mar 14, 2018, 03:18 PM
If I'd bet ahead of time whether this scratch would've been worth a damn thing before it went up, I'd have been down, that's for freakin' sure.

Enforcer MKV
Mar 14, 2018, 09:59 PM
This scratch is so good! These outfits are so good! Ahahahahahaha, I'm saving some serious money on some amazing looking stuff and it's the best feeling~:heartcookie:

Tymek
Mar 15, 2018, 01:38 AM
Look at the NOVA Selection logo:
https://i.imgur.com/raRYzad.png

Now, look at the original NOVA logo:
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Phantasy-Star-Nova-Logo.png

Note the artwork.

DRIGZ
Mar 16, 2018, 10:15 PM
Glas Vornehm Sea is really noice but expensive :C

Flaoc
Mar 16, 2018, 10:56 PM
Glas Vornehm Sea is really noice but expensive :C

wow 5m.. i paid less than a mil for it on day 1.. nice market

aiMute
Mar 17, 2018, 11:53 AM
I want to ask too what's so damn wrong with the market? People scratch less or we got even more damn resellers or there's another reason for that shit?

Anduril
Mar 17, 2018, 12:26 PM
I want to ask too what's so damn wrong with the market? People scratch less or we got even more damn resellers or there's another reason for that shit?

More than likely it's a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B.

ralf542
Mar 17, 2018, 02:53 PM

I assume people need meseta to reaffix all their weapons with Grace Power so they sell it for 10x the normal price, there are normal priced stuff but people buy it quick and either keep it or resell.

KazukiQZ
Mar 17, 2018, 09:02 PM

huh, glad i bought one early then oAo

DRIGZ
Mar 18, 2018, 04:58 PM

Manage to buy one for 1m xP

the_importer_
Mar 18, 2018, 09:22 PM
Made over 100m with these AC items, best $50 I ever spent in this game.

Altiea
Mar 18, 2018, 11:57 PM
Made over 100m with these AC items, best $50 I ever spent in this game.

You see, I see people spend this kind of money on AC Scratch for Meseta, and I'm like, "For the same kind of money I could've just bought another video game. Or saved for a box of Weiss Schwarz cards."

the_importer_
Mar 19, 2018, 12:50 AM
You see, I see people spend this kind of money on AC Scratch for Meseta, and I'm like, "For the same kind of money I could've just bought another video game. Or saved for a box of Weiss Schwarz cards."

The way I see things, without people like me, you wouldn't be able to enjoy a game like PSO2 for FREE, SEGA can't keep servers running out of fanbase loyalty, it requires cash. So you're welcome.

BTW, I still buy other games frequently, I just put them on my shelves and will play them eventually :p

Tymek
Mar 30, 2018, 07:49 PM
And that's all of the Music Discs for NOVA collected. A rather disappointing selection, but at least we finally got Scarborough Fair too.

ralf542
Mar 31, 2018, 03:40 AM
The way I see things, without people like me, you wouldn't be able to enjoy a game like PSO2 for FREE. So you're welcome.

I rather not buy overpriced stuff and I play only to collect cosmetics. Should I be still thankful to you?

Electrochemist
Mar 31, 2018, 05:55 AM
The way I see things, without people like me, you wouldn't be able to enjoy a game like PSO2 for FREE, SEGA can't keep servers running out of fanbase loyalty, it requires cash. So you're welcome.

BTW, I still buy other games frequently, I just put them on my shelves and will play them eventually :p

I always say, it's better than some things I could be spending my money on. Without getting too deep, at the end of the day none of it matters. Whats the difference between buying a 'physical' thing of leisure like alcohol or cards to buying scratch tickets. It gives me enjoyment at the end of the day.

My parents used to argue with me because I spent my hard earned money from my first job on a game membership rather than going out drinking with my friends... just sounds really stupid when you write it down lmao.

the_importer_
Mar 31, 2018, 06:58 AM
I rather not buy overpriced stuff and I play only to collect cosmetics. Should I be still thankful to you?

You're missing the point. Without people spending for AC, THERE WOULD BE F2P NO PSO2. Doesn't matter how you play and what you buy in the player shops or not, if people like me don't scratch and pay for premium to keep our shops going, you, me and everyone else will go Phantasy Star Offline.

Tymek
Apr 1, 2018, 08:06 AM
I swear I did not actually expect this scratch to be popular. Or expensive.

Tymek
Apr 18, 2018, 12:05 PM
Prices are rollercoasters these days. Does anyone have any good steal stories?