PDA

View Full Version : BOOOOOST! (3/14~3/22)

Altiea
Mar 14, 2018, 05:29 AM
Ongoing Campaign Boosts:

WEB Panel Boost
-- +150% RDR/EXP/Meseta/Rare Enemy Rate for all Quests!
-- +100% RDR for Dragon/Dragon Rematch/White Day 2018/Buster Quest!
-- 2x FUN Bonus!
-- 2x Fever Chance in Gathering!
-- Login Stamp +1!

LQ Revival Event
-- Forest and Castle LQs return for one week only!
-- Rotating Boost grants +100% RDR/EXP/Meseta and special drops (including Arm/Hangbode) to one of the two LQs for the current day! The boosted LQ will switch every day at 0:00 JST! This boost also stacks with the WEB Panel Boost! Forest Trigger is not eligible for the boost.

PSO2es White Day
-- Banther Donna/Haze Draal Doubleplay Emergency Quest is live! Grab the new Avenger [White Day] Chip to get an edge!
-- Triple up! It's the final week to get crystal fragments, and this time, the Special Quest is 1/2 Drive with all three Chips and Weapons in the drop pool!

Loveless62
Mar 14, 2018, 10:20 AM
-- Rotating Boost grants +100% RDR/EXP/Meseta and special drops (including Arm/Hangbode) to one of the two LQs for the current day!

Bumped is saying that the LQs will drop Weila Bode, the rear unit, not Hang Bode, the arm unit. I wouldn't mind if Bumped was wrong about this, but I thought I would post the head's up.

wefwq
Mar 14, 2018, 11:30 AM
I just got weila bode not too long ago from LQ.

Edit:
Just read in-game that hang bode is among campaign drop.

Loveless62
Mar 14, 2018, 01:11 PM
I just got weila bode not too long ago from LQ.

Edit:
Just read in-game that hang bode is among campaign drop.
Oh well, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Anyways, it looks like both units are available. That's good news!

Dugs
Mar 14, 2018, 10:47 PM
Well, I got the Hang Bode after lamp man showed up in the Forest LQ, if that's what you wanted to know.

Silent_Flower
Mar 16, 2018, 11:20 PM
Well... 14 ★ still have the trash drop rate from the last time they were here. I guess I still run them for Elveda/Detention CF so I can break them down for gold pieces and maybe some free soul catalyst fodder, I meant Weila/Hang Bode units.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 17, 2018, 09:06 PM
well this boost feels non existent, LQ hell and still no Hang Bode BUT lots of 13* Vals/Autumn i dont need and will rot in storage. This game just makes no sense and even at that, 14*'s arent even gonna drop on the Ep4 raids let alone dragon. Sega done baited me again with another failed boost week 10/10

EDIT: by some godlike miracle 2 13*'s + Weila Rear/Arm dropped from a crystal tonight, i just dont know anymore. still no 14* ever

Saffran
Mar 18, 2018, 07:34 AM
So far I'm getting a lot of weapons I don't care for. I need the automn double saber and wand but those simply don't drop.
No 14 stars either of course. I thought 1350% RDR would do the trick but nope...

Zorak000
Mar 18, 2018, 10:57 AM
the LQs dont seem to have the boosted 14* rates, so I take it this is more just for trying to gear up stuff with autumn NT and maybe get some bode units/see if the non-buster quest can get you some high-slot soul catalysts with maybe a sentence ability on them

you'd have better luck tracking down people using mom/deus/boat triggers

ArcaneTechs
Mar 18, 2018, 07:18 PM
Lavis Cannon dropped from Yamato this morning, now i cant complain about having no 14*. Te wand ready for PA action

Zulastar
Mar 18, 2018, 07:30 PM
14* drop really like a candys. Got mine 3rd drop today. Not what I want most but fine too. Elder Pain Omega - WANT. Wand and katana will be welcomed too. Only Quelle Scarlett droped first is useless for me...

ArcaneTechs
Mar 18, 2018, 07:43 PM
14* drop really like a candys
i run 6 dragon, yama, deus runs everytime this week and i got mine barely up till this morning, they dont drop like candy man and oh ya, 13*'s from these? nope cubes only/waste of time

Zulastar
Mar 18, 2018, 08:09 PM
i run 6 dragon, yama, deus runs everytime this week and i got mine barely up till this morning, they dont drop like candy man and oh ya, 13*'s from these? nope cubes only/waste of time

I know what it is. No luck. I farmed for Weila Bode 56 hours from 1st Naberius Ult campagn. I mean 14* is a common thing now, nothing special.

I wish SEGA will post statistics about 14* overall drop during this week and how many percent of playerbase have these.

milranduil
Mar 18, 2018, 08:55 PM
14* drop really like a candys. Got mine 3rd drop today. Not what I want most but fine too. Elder Pain Omega - WANT. Wand and katana will be welcomed too. Only Quelle Scarlett droped first is useless for me...

interesting. i must not be trying hard enough with all my triggers and multishipping cuz i've found 0 since the buff.

GHNeko
Mar 18, 2018, 09:31 PM
interesting. i must not be trying hard enough with all my triggers and multishipping cuz i've found 0 since the buff.

try

harder

:wacko:

ArcaneTechs
Mar 19, 2018, 12:36 AM
I know what it is. No luck. I farmed for Weila Bode 56 hours from 1st Naberius Ult campagn. I mean 14* is a common thing now, nothing special.

I wish SEGA will post statistics about 14* overall drop during this week and how many percent of playerbase have these.
Theyre not common, more or less rare, not everyone and their mother is walking around with a 14* weapon outside the Welfare Atra that were given out. Some people are on RNGs side (aka some people have 5-8 14*'s dupes or diff) and others are not. Hell my friend ran trigs today and yesterday for a total of 50 triggers (hes still going tonight and tomorrow) and still no 14*. I mean ya, theyre not common by any means even with the average weekly of around 200-250 with their respective Raid boss drops. Demonia? ahaha what are those?

Dark Mits
Mar 19, 2018, 01:40 AM
My turn to become the complainer then...

0 14*s
1 13* (a Val) [Yes, a total of only ONE 13* during the entire week]
0 12* units

All this with 250% RDR, 100% Triboost (and a couple 150%s), EX-Triboost 75% which I had been saving for such an event, Team RDR, almost always max group, Karaage AND Matoi's Chocolate (or what it's called from White Day). Some runs I had RDR from campship drink too.

But hey, I got like 2 full stacks of Excubes and 20 Class excubes, which is something.

GHNeko
Mar 19, 2018, 06:17 AM
the hunt for hang is driving me up the wall
im getting everything but 14*, the kitchen sink, and the fucking unit itself.

Zephyrion
Mar 19, 2018, 07:05 AM
People need to make a difference between having a reasonable chance of dropping and "dropping like candy" A *14 every 10 Zeine and 70 Val doesn't sound like much, but it still makes them very hard to access. some people will get them on the fly, and others just won't luck it out. Doesn't help that EQs can't be farmed.

People seem to have forgotten how bitchy RNG can be, despite going through Ultimate farms and others. I remember two people in my team farming UQ Lilipa for roughly the same time, and one got around 15 Slaves while the other got 1.

So yeaaah, I was lucky enough to get a *14, but I won't flaunt it as "they just drop like candy" until you get one per like every 2/3 EQ runs

rawwk
Mar 19, 2018, 09:05 AM
Does the unit only drop on their respective LQ or can I also get for example, the arm unit on castle LQ?

SoulSighTy
Mar 19, 2018, 10:13 AM
Does the unit only drop on their respective LQ or can I also get for example, the arm unit on castle LQ?

Both LQ campaign drop Rear/Weila Bode but only forest drop Arm/Hang bode.
And now campaign for forest had end. http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9A%E3% 83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88

milranduil
Mar 19, 2018, 10:53 AM
And now campaign for forest had end. http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9A%E3% 83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88

i got hang from both of them

ArcaneTechs
Mar 19, 2018, 10:58 AM

both drop both units, how i got my rear/arm from one crystal the other night off Castle LQ

the hunt for hang is driving me up the wall
im getting everything but 14*, the kitchen sink, and the fucking unit itself.

i still need one more arm so im stuck in LQ grind hell with the last 2 days of grind, if i dont get another tonight then i gotta wait and rely on Omega Luther units to be better if they happen to make them

SoulSighTy
Mar 19, 2018, 11:16 AM
i got hang from both of them

both drop both units, how i got my rear/arm from one crystal the other night off Castle LQ

Oh ok. I didn't know that both drop both unit. Because the campaign window and swiki not have it. (And I have only 2-3 hours a day to play LQ so...)
Sorry for wrong information.

Dugs
Mar 19, 2018, 12:11 PM
With the sheer amount of non!Atra 14*'s I see people using in recent times, I'm tempted to say it is like candy.

As someone who has never had a 14* drop. I just see that many...

Zorak000
Mar 19, 2018, 12:35 PM
ran a whole lot of triggers over the weekend with my team/friends/friends of friends, the first night a team member got a lavis cannon, and the 2nd night a friend of a friend got an akatsuki

TheFanaticViper
Mar 20, 2018, 08:44 AM
With the sheer amount of non!Atra 14*'s I see people using in recent times, I'm tempted to say it is like candy.

As someone who has never had a 14* drop. I just see that many...

probably because you don't pay attention to the large majority of people with a 13s lol