PDA

View Full Version : A New Extreme Quest Takes the Stage!

Altiea
Mar 22, 2018, 03:10 AM
Unlock Expert Matching! Get Invade-NT! Get Crests! It's all here and more with Terran Phantoms! If you're feeling really extreme, take a whirl at its upgraded version, Phanatical Phantoms! You might just get an Invade-NT!

Suirano
Mar 22, 2018, 03:30 AM
They feel like they have more HP than normal for XQ and they all hit extremely hard. Omega Hunar will hit you for over 1k damage with regular attacks if you aren't careful enough. Putting Dues Hunas as the first encounter is mean as well.

Altiea
Mar 22, 2018, 03:41 AM
Invade-NT is +12% Power and +10% Crit Rate. Has access to SSA 1/2/3. Higher raw ATK than Slave-NT. RIP literally every other 13* in the game.

Ahri
Mar 22, 2018, 03:54 AM
Solo XQ give 20 Conqueror's Crest for class reward.

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/xz9NB5d.jpeg

NightlightPro
Mar 22, 2018, 04:45 AM
they could have disabled automate and iron will to make it more challenging tho

GHNeko
Mar 22, 2018, 05:44 AM
they could have disabled automate and iron will to make it more challenging tho

>disabling class skills that define the class

i mean

?????

you also forgot dear master, hero will, automate deadline, vampire pain, life steal s4, fornis, and whatever life extending latents and skills exist in this game.

Vatallus
Mar 22, 2018, 06:35 AM
Doesn't matter how much healing power you have when Omega Hunar hits you for over 2,000 damage. Only thing that matters is if you have teammates with your or not since some brilliant person decided the 1-4 man quest shouldn't have scape dolls.

Terrence
Mar 22, 2018, 06:52 AM
Doesn't matter how much healing power you have when Omega Hunar hits you for over 2,000 damage. Only thing that matters is if you have teammates with your or not since some brilliant person decided the 1-4 man quest shouldn't have scape dolls.Some brillant person decided a MMORPG should be mainly played with teammates ? Yeah, strange indeed. ^^; (That being said, I understand your feeling...)

Gaylar
Mar 22, 2018, 06:56 AM
Automate literally means jackshit here unless you're sporting over 2500 HP, and even then it'll still punish you for being braindead.

I haven't S ranked it yet but my first run on solo was 19 minutes playing it safe. definitely room to improve
people can and will definitely get carried through the party one

I really need to finish my partizan asap to wipe the aratron stage quickly though :wacko:

final_attack
Mar 22, 2018, 07:43 AM
A-ranked solo, playing it safe ( Terran Phantom 地球と幻創 ) as GuHu ..... 14min 36s, 2 retries (Deus 1st, then Omega Hunar 2nd)
tanked all 4 cats with BulletSquall (without MH) + AtraTmg :wacko:

S-Ranked solo, playing it safe ( Phanatical Phantom 狂想と幻創 ) as GuHu ..... 14min 49s (cleared on 1st try)
Phaleg stage ate my Mates (that floor damage, can't see it from top height .... 10 dimates, 5 trimates) :wacko: No other mates used.
With usual first time default tactics ..... maximum height Elder Rebellion (Omega Falz can't seem to reach it, I think .... but I do tried dodging his sword attacks whenever he tried to pull one) :wacko:

And, I'm done for today. Rng is super annoying (got Invade-NT .... WiredLance orz )
Will do normal things starting tomorrow, I think. Got offline game to catch up a bit ._.

Edit : I got InvadeNT from Phanatical Phantom

RadiantLegend
Mar 22, 2018, 07:46 AM
Does terran drop invade nt?

wefwq
Mar 22, 2018, 07:52 AM
Forget all of those survival skill, just make the quest auto-fail when you get hit once.

final_attack
Mar 22, 2018, 07:56 AM
Oh btw, what's the exact requirement for Expert matching now? 'o')
Must S-Rank the Terran Phantoms?

Vatallus
Mar 22, 2018, 08:17 AM
Does terran drop invade nt?

It does. Got a rifle earlier from it. Friend got a sword.

wefwq
Mar 22, 2018, 08:22 AM
Oh btw, what's the exact requirement for Expert matching now? 'o')
Must S-Rank the Terran Phantoms?
They have yet to made change to the requirement, it'll happen next month i believe.

DavidAG
Mar 22, 2018, 08:24 AM
Any idea about their SAF?

final_attack
Mar 22, 2018, 08:24 AM
They have yet to made change to the requirement, it'll happen next month i believe.

Ah, I see .... I thought it happen today (felt weird when I can turn expert matching on / off before doing new XQ) ><
Thanks!

Lyrise
Mar 22, 2018, 08:49 AM
Any idea about their SAF?

Darkness Soul. The current educated guess is that this will change to Astral when converted to Ofstia/Austere.

Electrochemist
Mar 22, 2018, 08:56 AM
For those of you interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j23sXIyEq9w(this isn't mine)

the_importer_
Mar 22, 2018, 09:07 AM
For those of you interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j23sXIyEq9w(this isn't mine)

No way I could pull that off 0_o

pika2525
Mar 22, 2018, 12:07 PM
Shoutouts to Hero for taking a lot of skill to play.
Because the ability teleport to map height and spam Vapour/Dive Bullet means you're good, I guess.

echofaith
Mar 22, 2018, 12:38 PM
Cant try this before I come back from work. From what I have read, only Stage 5 Omega hits super hard. If rest isnt as boosted and recovery isnt nerfed, then it looks easier than previous solo XQ, since enemies seem to be easier to deal with(no Hagito stun haxing in middle of a mob)

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 22, 2018, 12:49 PM
are you guys even sure lol.. you do not need that quest to get expert matching.. just where in this screen does it say so

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/tvzC8MQ.png[/spoiler-box]

and no I have not completed that new extreme quest as of yet so yeah

Anduril
Mar 22, 2018, 01:02 PM
are you guys even sure lol.. you do not need that quest to get expert matching.. just where in this screen does it say so

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/tvzC8MQ.png[/spoiler-box]

and no I have not completed that new extreme quest as of yet so yeah

They haven't made it a requirement yet, but they have announced that it will be; they are giving people some lead time to get it done early, just like how they let us know the requirements to unlock Hero significantly before it was released.

Electrochemist
Mar 22, 2018, 01:09 PM
No way I could pull that off 0_o

That player (to me) is extremely skillful, which is something I deeply lack.
Any run I complete of this in the future will look clunky as hell x)

EDIT: my favourite pso solo bosser to watch did one (partisan hu/fi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byp4eWyFFr4

Loveless62
Mar 22, 2018, 02:16 PM
It's funny how many of Omega Hunar's moves simply whiff if you move some after he starts them. Many of his attacks don't seem to track well at all.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 22, 2018, 02:22 PM
Invade-NT is +12% Power and +10% Crit Rate. Has access to SSA 1/2/3. Higher raw ATK than Slave-NT. RIP literally every other 13* in the game.

is the variance shit tho, thats the most important part

Moffen
Mar 22, 2018, 02:26 PM

I thought the attack was above the NT autumn weps but below nemesis :wacko:

the_importer_
Mar 22, 2018, 02:39 PM

To be fair, the soul purpose of the original shitty Invade weapons was to trade for Austere weapons, indicating that Austere-NT weapons will be the next big thing.

ralf542
Mar 22, 2018, 03:06 PM
Cant try this before I come back from work. From what I have read, only Stage 5 Omega hits super hard.

Idk but Deus Hunas stabbed my Guard Stance(+Flash/Flash Tech Guard) Hu/Su with 1300.

Dualdiamond
Mar 22, 2018, 04:48 PM
Shoutouts to Hero for taking a lot of skill to play.
Because the ability teleport to map height and spam Vapour/Dive Bullet means you're good, I guess.

So this quest isn't hero proof? I guess none of the bosses can handle, hide on the roof and spam vapor bullet.

Altiea
Mar 22, 2018, 05:06 PM
So this quest isn't hero proof? I guess none of the bosses can handle, hide on the roof and spam vapor bullet.

It's not totally cheesable, Phaleg's stage has damage floor, which will chip away at your HP regardless of how high you are.

milranduil
Mar 22, 2018, 05:30 PM
idk why anyone would cheese this with hero, when it's one of the easiest classes to do this with spamming counters.

XrosBlader821
Mar 22, 2018, 06:07 PM

It is.

pika2525
Mar 22, 2018, 06:40 PM
It's not totally cheesable, Phaleg's stage has damage floor, which will chip away at your HP regardless of how high you are.

Fortunately I often fight Phaleg purely out of boredom, so her moveset is burned into my mind.

idk why anyone would cheese this with hero, when it's one of the easiest classes to do this with spamming counters.

Lazy. Wanted an ez clear after failing a dozen or two times as Fighter because Deus sneezed at me for 500 damage.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 22, 2018, 07:17 PM
To be fair, the soul purpose of the original shitty Invade weapons was to trade for Austere weapons, indicating that Austere-NT weapons will be the next big thing.
they havent said how theyre going to go about the Austere NT stuff yet so no one knows BUT yes, getting an NT Invade SEEMS like one of the 2 conversion paths if they go about it sorta like Slave/Nem did. No info on this yet so up in the air

It is.
ya i heard, big disappointment because i like the way some of the invades looks. Invade NT can rot in storage once again and I can see more meme builds around this weapon with Dex/Crit being the excuse to make these "good" even with SSA's, 60% Variance is bad, argue it all you want (not you specifically)

pika2525
Mar 22, 2018, 07:49 PM
60% Variance is bad, argue it all you want (not you specifically)

Isn't Invade only 80-100%? Or am I completely misinformed. (Either way the only one I want is a Fi one so it's not like it matters lol)

echofaith
Mar 22, 2018, 08:09 PM
Last time I read about invaders the variance was based in dex. In order to reach the 90% min damage cap, you needed around 800-1000 dex depending on each weapon base attack. Selphea may still have the graph. Now consider that these new weapons have a higher base, so the dex range will be even higher. If they still have the variance, I wouldnt wear one unless I had at least 80% critical rate.

Altiea
Mar 22, 2018, 08:37 PM
FI can still make them work even with variance because Effort Symbol + Invade Pot gives them 90% base Crit rate after Skill Tree. Throw Wise Skill into the S2 slot and you have a 100% Crit Rate weapon.

XrosBlader821
Mar 22, 2018, 08:42 PM
Judging from the Damage calc Invade just scales better with Dex than Normal and Crafted weapons do. Since most players gonna have close to 600 Dex that's around 80~85% min damage. This being of course based on the numbers lvl 80 Mobs used to have 2 years ago.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 22, 2018, 09:40 PM
FI can still make them work even with variance because Effort Symbol + Invade Pot gives them 90% base Crit rate after Skill Tree. Throw Wise Skill into the S2 slot and you have a 100% Crit Rate weapon.
my thing is, high variance, no go. if i want to keep max dmg that variance cant be a huge prob even if Crit Classes can somewhat make it work, i'd rather something just flat out give me the higher dmg ratio from the get-go.

anyways finished solo XQ, honestly outside the bs hitboxes and lingering attacks, it was fun. looking forward to running it with my main classes later on

Altiea
Mar 22, 2018, 10:52 PM
my thing is, high variance, no go. if i want to keep max dmg that variance cant be a huge prob even if Crit Classes can somewhat make it work, i'd rather something just flat out give me the higher dmg ratio from the get-go.

anyways finished solo XQ, honestly outside the bs hitboxes and lingering attacks, it was fun. looking forward to running it with my main classes later on

Fair enough. Although, I think Invade-NT is still worth looking out for because unlike most drop-only 13*s the rates aren't trash and they'll have a use later down the line when Austere-NT arrives.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 23, 2018, 01:26 AM
Fair enough. Although, I think Invade-NT is still worth looking out for because unlike most drop-only 13*s the rates aren't trash and they'll have a use later down the line when Austere-NT arrives.
i think farming is great for Austere conversion is great but outside that, wouldnt use as an upgrade for anything atm

Isn't Invade only 80-100%? Or am I completely misinformed. (Either way the only one I want is a Fi one so it's not like it matters lol)
info cleared up from this mornings post on the values i saw and ya, its 80-100, my bad on that earlier

Altiea
Mar 23, 2018, 01:47 AM
https://twitter.com/flowerint1034/status/977063440186396672

According to this Tweet, someone tested Invade Calibur-NT+4 and determined that Invade has the normal 90% variance limiter. So it's not bad.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 23, 2018, 02:45 AM
https://twitter.com/flowerint1034/status/977063440186396672

According to this Tweet, someone tested Invade Calibur-NT+4 and determined that Invade has the normal 90% variance limiter. So it's not bad.
the plot thickens

XrosBlader821
Mar 23, 2018, 07:20 AM
Unpopular opinion: Maxing out the Min Damage of Rare Weapons was a mistake. Making them just scale better with Dex would've been a much better solution.

Suirano
Mar 23, 2018, 06:04 PM
Is there a title reward for S Ranking the Solo one?

TehCubey
Mar 23, 2018, 06:46 PM
Is there a title reward for S Ranking the Solo one?

狂想の死闘奮迅 for S rank. No class specific S rank rewards, just for any clear (unlike the party version).

Gaylar
Mar 23, 2018, 08:45 PM
12:41 on my 2nd attempt with still room to improve considering I fucked up most of my ignition parries on omega and got grabbed by phaleg once :wacko:

but whatever I'm happy

the_importer_
Mar 23, 2018, 08:46 PM
Just tried it 10 times, just can't get past the first stage. Yggdrasil has way too much HP and outlast my reflexes, keep getting 1 hit killed. Even if I could survive, the next stage would be too hard because I would have failed the stage order. And if by some miracle I would make it to stage 3, Phaleg would kick my ass like she keep doing when I tried to challenge her in EP4. Maybe if this was 20 years ago and I still had the sort of reflexes that allowed me to finish cruel and cheap games, but not today when I'm getting close to my 40' :(

otakun
Mar 23, 2018, 08:55 PM
Just tried it 10 times, just can't get past the first stage. Yggdrasil has way too much HP and outlast my reflexes, keep getting 1 hit killed. Even if I could survive, the next stage would be too hard because I would have failed the stage order. And if by some miracle I would make it to stage 3, Phaleg would kick my ass like she keep doing when I tried to challenge her in EP4. Maybe if this was 20 years ago and I still had the sort of reflexes that allowed me to finish cruel and cheap games, but not today when I'm getting close to my 40' :(

I have to agree with this. Coming to terms that I will officially be a casual in this game cause the playerbase and Sega want people to have the reflexes of a person on crack.

Zephyrion
Mar 23, 2018, 09:56 PM
狂想の死闘奮迅 for S rank. No class specific S rank rewards, just for any clear (unlike the party version).

There is a 20 crest reward that is actually class specific, you can get 20 per class (party class titles give SG instead)

wefwq
Mar 23, 2018, 10:01 PM
Won't party version will be easier since you'll be getting matador stage instead of fighting phaleg on the groove disco stage?

the_importer_
Mar 23, 2018, 10:25 PM
Won't party version will be easier since you'll be getting matador stage instead of fighting phaleg on the groove disco stage?

Probably, but then again, I'll still see a red mark in the quest counter for the solo one :(

TehCubey
Mar 23, 2018, 11:16 PM
There is a 20 crest reward that is actually class specific, you can get 20 per class (party class titles give SG instead)

Doesn't require S rank, just any rank clear.

Suirano
Mar 23, 2018, 11:58 PM
So you get a 45% Affix Booster for S Ranking it. Managed to do it but barely and I am gonna wear that title with pride :P. I don't see myself going in and trying to shave my time after this. Probably just gonna stick with the party version to farm Invade-NTs. Also, is it confirmed on if you have to beat the party one or the solo one for the expert matching requirement that is coming in time?

Altiea
Mar 24, 2018, 12:53 AM
So you get a 45% Affix Booster for S Ranking it. Managed to do it but barely and I am gonna wear that title with pride :P. I don't see myself going in and trying to shave my time after this. Probably just gonna stick with the party version to farm Invade-NTs. Also, is it confirmed on if you have to beat the party one or the solo one for the expert matching requirement that is coming in time?

Yeah, either the party or solo version clear Title works for the Expert req.

TheIrregular
Mar 24, 2018, 02:04 AM
wtf was this?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsbvOT0iQiI

Dark Mits
Mar 24, 2018, 04:31 AM
I have to agree with this. Coming to terms that I will officially be a casual in this game cause the playerbase and Sega want people to have the reflexes of a person on crack.From an objective point of view, there's nothing wrong with this. The rewards are not mandatory for progress. Playing in non-expert blocks also isn't something that prohibits you from reaching your goals. I can tell you that as someone who willingly plays on non-expert. It's just that Expert matchmaking, once the requirements are revised, will have players who are more of the "go go go" mentality.

As for the game requiring reflexes that even F1 drivers would drool for, that's again what the "majority" requested. Just like the requested the ability to solo everything in an online game so that they don't have to rely on others.

Kintama
Mar 24, 2018, 06:46 AM
30mn of hit and run, as i only play bow i also had to work on my katana skills, but i won so happy~

Loveless62
Mar 24, 2018, 07:09 AM
I had a good laugh when I saw this Hr strat for Floor 2:

https://youtu.be/Teh5Zoqyxcc?t=79

Edit: I was referring to 1:19 (https://youtu.be/Teh5Zoqyxcc?t=79). Embedding won't let me link to a specific time?

Zulastar
Mar 24, 2018, 09:12 AM
~snip

I wish I have numbers nearly close to these in this video. We're definitely playing different games with them, who have these. Uncharged sword weapon action 5.500+ versius mine 3.300 and sword counters 120.000+ while mine only 75.000...

Masu
Mar 24, 2018, 11:26 AM

Haha I know what you feel. What you said and add on top an unreliable interwebz and errr did 2 tries and said fuck it...for now (2nd trie: not even finished to spawn in 1st stage, got hit before to have any chance to move. Salt was strong >:v ). Not in the mood for those bullshit, like NOT AT ALL :D
Still waiting for FF revamps but making those 5 stages of XQ bs require definetely less efforts :rolleyes:

TehCubey
Mar 24, 2018, 11:37 AM
The first stage is a sheer cliff to climb in terms of difficulty. It becomes pretty easy once you get to know it, but before that it's suffering.

Personally, I think the new requirements are worse than the previous ones. Sure, solo XQ 1-5 is trivial nowadays and doesn't gate off anyone. But the new requirements don't gate off bad players either - they gate off players who aren't good enough to do the solo version, but don't have ingame friends for the party version. Leeches tend to know people who will gladly carry them either way.

Fast clear times are done with characters with ridiculous whale-tier affixes and, of course, premium drinks. If you see someone hit 50% harder than you, of course they will have a faster clear. Still, an S rank is totally doable with reasonable affixes, I was under 12 mins myself with only 85 atk units.

DavidAG
Mar 24, 2018, 12:06 PM
Won't the gate for expert be the solo xq? or will it be the 4-man quest?

echofaith
Mar 24, 2018, 12:14 PM
I liked this XQ better than the old ones because it feels like a better trial. Enemies arent even the hardest combinations you can face and they arent even damage buffed(sans 1 on 1 bosses), but because they actually have some durability, you cant just burst them asap while ignoring their mechanics. Only thing I didnt enjoy was the electric floor for Faleg but thats because I dont know how to fight her properly. Omega Hunar party version having the floor though seems fine, since you arent supposed to do that alone anyway.

Electrochemist
Mar 24, 2018, 12:36 PM
I hate to sound like an annoying broken record but honestly I feel it's more to do with practice and muscle memory than literally anything else.
I think affixes have less to do with how well you do than people think. Sure, through brute force you can do things quicker but even then you need a certain sense of the boss' structure and their attacks.

My first time with Phaleg was absolute rage inducing hell, but the more and more I pushed myself to learn her the easier it got.
Imagine if I didn't try to learn, and just tried to brute force it with whale-affixes, it just wouldn't work, she would kill me in seconds.

Solo Deus is relatively unforgiving now, but keep trying, and it will become something you can clear without too much stress, regardless of your affixes.

Tunga
Mar 24, 2018, 12:53 PM
Imagine if I didn't try to learn

We all need to start from somewhere

ralf542
Mar 24, 2018, 01:04 PM
My first time with Phaleg was absolute rage inducing hell, but the more and more I pushed myself to learn her the easier it got.
Imagine if I didn't try to learn, and just tried to brute force it with whale-affixes, it just wouldn't work, she would kill me in seconds.

I could brute force myself to part2 with Chainsawd+Guilty Break and budget affixes, cleared it later with Gix Sword+Guard Stance Hu/Su.

Electrochemist
Mar 24, 2018, 01:19 PM
I could brute force myself to part2 with Chainsawd+Guilty Break and budget affixes, cleared it later with Gix Sword+Guard Stance Hu/Su.

It's obviously possible as you've outlined, and clever but you still have to have some further-than-base-level knowledge of the game to do that.

Would you/have you applied that same method to the entirety of the Solo XQ and passed first time?

the_importer_
Mar 24, 2018, 01:31 PM
Not that I care, but this will piss some people off:
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-expert-requirement-changes/

ArcaneTechs
Mar 24, 2018, 01:54 PM
just read it, dang, looks like the casuals get off easy doing the 4 man run and getting into expert blocks, dam shame too. solo or bust!

I hate to sound like an annoying broken record but honestly I feel it's more to do with practice and muscle memory than literally anything else.
I think affixes have less to do with how well you do than people think. Sure, through brute force you can do things quicker but even then you need a certain sense of the boss' structure and their attacks.

Solo Deus is relatively unforgiving now, but keep trying, and it will become something you can clear without too much stress, regardless of your affixes.
practice and muscle memory just like anything else. Affixes greatly help you in this especially HP. once you get solo Deus down he's cake from there and you can be aggressive as you like

Silent_Flower
Mar 24, 2018, 01:55 PM
I am one of those people who are cheering for Expert Matching changes, mostly because when Dragon rematch came out, quiet a few people barely can dodge at decent rate (like the first few tail whips where the wind up is obvious).

Thou I found the XQ kind of brutal if you don't have some where close to 100% dodge rate which I am no where close. For Phaleg on 3rd stage in solo and Omega Hunar for 5th stage for team, I find it bit hard to dodge consistently while trying to avoid the floor damage, which is the lead cause of my failures.

Either way, I managed to clear Solo version by staying on the floor and using Dive Bullet to dodge because I am more comfortable than countering when tons of things are happening as it has a longer time frame than counter.

I hope Sega does not introduce some EQ where the boss would 1-shot if you don't avoid it while shoot a bunch of stuff that really hurt you/stuns at the same time. It would be fun at first, but I rather not go through hell 3 times a day or when I am dead tired.

Edit: I try to solo both XQ, and I not sure if Solo was designed to be solo, but I found it much easier to do because I need space when I fight Omega Elder.

Tymek
Mar 24, 2018, 03:08 PM
In other words, these Extreme Quests are basically Dodge Trainer Alone and Dodge Trainer Together.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 24, 2018, 03:29 PM
In other words, these Extreme Quests are basically Dodge Trainer Alone and Dodge Trainer Together.
which people should have learned over the years but muh block and IW/Automate etc

Zorak000
Mar 24, 2018, 03:34 PM
... just like dark souls...

ArcaneTechs
Mar 24, 2018, 03:38 PM
just like my japanese anime!

Dark Mits
Mar 24, 2018, 03:40 PM
I hope Sega does not introduce some EQ where the boss would 1-shot if you don't avoid it while shoot a bunch of stuff that really hurt you/stuns at the same time. It would be fun at first, but I rather not go through hell 3 times a day or when I am dead tired.What would be the point of: Levels, equipment, skill tree, any restorative actions (passive or active) in such EQ?

I actually root for the opposite. I root for a EQ where all avoidance abilities cannot be used, and where outcome is determined solely by soaking and active restoration abilities. You know, an EQ where the group has to play as a group, and not as 12 different soloists.

Tunga
Mar 24, 2018, 03:53 PM
Not that I care, but this will piss some people off:
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-expert-requirement-changes/

Its still super easy with the 4 man one.

jooozek
Mar 24, 2018, 04:01 PM
Its still super easy with the 4 man one.

yeah im surprised they are even allowing a party quest

KabutechRX
Mar 24, 2018, 04:14 PM

So you're saying Terran Phantoms is the Dark Souls of Extreme Quests?

NightlightPro
Mar 24, 2018, 04:58 PM
solo pd srank expert unlock would have been better

Moffen
Mar 24, 2018, 05:46 PM
solo pd srank expert unlock would have been better

PD's been powercreeped so hard that its not much of a challenge anymore.
Its like a time attack,but for cubes instead of meseta.

XrosBlader821
Mar 24, 2018, 05:53 PM
Solo Deus when? (well with our luck it's gonna be Solo Omega PD)

Loveless62
Mar 24, 2018, 06:13 PM
Wow Deus in the 4-player XQ definitely hits harder than in Solo. I take 1100-1200 damage from Deus's big stab in Solo. In 4-player, it hits for 1500 at least.

echofaith
Mar 24, 2018, 06:15 PM
I wonder how many will meet the reqs. Being in party does lessen the skill demand, but the quest is also harder to brute force compared to old ones. Deus can take a lot of moons from parties that faceroll because of its 1hko capabilities, and it will get even worse on the last stage because of the damaging floor. Enemies arent as squishy either and they also scale based in party number, so if the DPS isnt high enough the mpa can lose all resources before finishing.

At the very least it should keep away those who never met the old XQ prereq. Doubt 4 of them in the same party would be able to finish the new req anytime soon unless they got a carry. But if the community indeed asked for this change, then there shouldnt be many people willing to carry :p

milranduil
Mar 24, 2018, 06:25 PM

fo solo clear is about learning enemy attack patterns, using a good strategy, and most importantly of all being patient.

1) deus has 5 types of attack patterns besides his phase change: 1 slash (upgraded to 3 in phase2), AoE explosions, roots from the ground, forward whirlwind slam, and jumping slam which sends a moving root out for 4-5 seconds. during phase1, slash, ground root, forward whirlwind, and the jump can be tech parried, no need to mirage with the exception of the moving root, i'd jump and mirage spam until that's gone to be completely safe after blocking the jump. ilgrants spam deus from 100 to 0 for safe completion, no compounds. during the explosions just stay outside the visual radius and spam. when he phase changes, just run away and let the attack play out til he's done trying to stun you. the key to killing deus is let the visual of his next attack start, then charge your ilgrants, don't try to spam as much as possible.

2) passing stage1 makes this one very, very easy for force. zondeel zandion the 3 wolgas. this almost always shocks all 3 and can kill them if you're strong enough. aratron is straightforward, just spam grants til his hammer is broken and then zanverse ilgrants or zonde0.

3) best strateg for phaleg based on my own run and watching a few others is phase1: ilbarta phase2: zanverse zandion then ilgrants. make sure to use talis during phase2 (don't worry about throwing your talis, not necessary). phase1 attacks can all be tech parried safely enough without falling victim to multihit. phase2 however, there are only a few that can be tech parried, so i'd always mirage to be safe. definitely learn her verbal cues in EP4 storyboard before seriously attempting this in XQ3 because it's crucial to fighting her efficiently.

4) cut a wide path at the start and go to angel (apprentice and chrome will aggro each other). kill angel with light techs or baran, just be mindful of occasional chrome laser or ground spikes. chrome air spikes will aggro apprentice, not you. after angel, rod ilgrants apprentice and zanverse + zandion her if she's close to chrome. she has quite a lot of hp, so don't underestimate how long she'll last. once chrome is left, grants or ilgrants are both fine on his head. i would avoid tech parry on him because he has many multi-set attacks, so mirage is safer.

5) hunar is definitely the most dangerous due to his high atk values. however, talis + light techs do a load of damage to him. assuming you passed 4, you can do 30k ilgrants hits to his body and over 200k grants hits to sword once he draws it. i'd mirage everything he does to be absolutely safe. only a few attacks can be tech parried safely. one specific strategy i've noticed is to fight him along the edge of the arena, not in the middle. this will keep him close to a wall, so that when he does ground pound and sends out his circling energy beams, they'll dissipate quickly into the walls. a barantsion at the start is safe, after that i'd only do zandion to not kill yourself on accident. hunar already one shots you, so don't be scared to PPC. you may as well to avoid running out of pp.

deus, phaleg, and hunar are turn based bosses meaning they will attack you and you have a short time to cast whatever tech (usually ilgrants in this case) before miraging/blocking the next attack.

inisderz
Mar 24, 2018, 09:19 PM
hero can just fly high and spam vapor bullet to finish those XQ without much effort -_-

Electrochemist
Mar 25, 2018, 12:32 AM
I have a question, do you think 'western players generally not playing as good as Japanese players' (which I've heard ALOT in the past) has more to do with latency & lag than actual raw skill?

milranduil
Mar 25, 2018, 12:48 AM
I have a question, do you think 'western players generally not playing as good as Japanese players' (which I've heard ALOT in the past) has more to do with latency & lag than actual raw skill?

ping does very little to affect typical gameplay until it's 300+. even then you can still perform very well, only small things are significantly affected (e.g. lobby action dash cancelling)

GHNeko
Mar 25, 2018, 01:27 AM
ping does very little to affect typical gameplay until it's 300+. even then you can still perform very well, only small things are significantly affected (e.g. lobby action dash cancelling)

tell that to my counters suddenly not working over the past month or so when like 3-4 months ago, nothing would break my counters.

milranduil
Mar 25, 2018, 03:16 AM
tell that to my counters suddenly not working over the past month or so when like 3-4 months ago, nothing would break my counters.

that has nothing to do with ping... it's bullshit multihi nonsense

Electrochemist
Mar 25, 2018, 03:26 AM

Good, concise answer, thanks. :)

ralf542
Mar 25, 2018, 03:40 AM
that has nothing to do with ping... it's bullshit multihi nonsense

But what if it's not multihi? Do I just suck in that case?

milranduil
Mar 25, 2018, 03:53 AM
But what if it's not multihi? Do I just suck in that case?

depends what it is that you're having trouble with.

ralf542
Mar 25, 2018, 05:40 AM
depends what it is that you're having trouble with.

Just guarding(all guard) Drago Deadleon's stun attack.

Masu
Mar 25, 2018, 07:16 AM
...I have this ping and sometime 290 when am lucky. Now tell me it does not affect someone when for example in drafon re-match (but I guess it does happen with normal one but lisibility is slightly better with 4 players only) when I cast megiverse and immediately attack and HIT dragon, it happen that I don't get any HP back huh? Why when I cast charged resta I get at most 2 ticks for no reasons? Why when dragon start to attack faster 1/4 of my dodges are not taken into account? Why falling meteors do hit me when markers do not have yet displayed on ground?
I have some other examples to add regarding solo PD or even the omega angel fight but heh

Zulastar
Mar 25, 2018, 10:47 AM
when I cast megiverse and immediately attack and HIT dragon, it happen that I don't get any HP back huh?

Sometimes I hit right to the weakspot of a boss and my attacks don't give any numbers at all. It's total disaster when it happens while I do Hero Time finisher.

Why when dragon start to attack faster 1/4 of my dodges are not taken into account?

Same problem here not only with a dragon. I even get a sound of a successful dodge but HP lose anyways.

milranduil
Mar 25, 2018, 01:10 PM
...I have this ping and sometime 290 when am lucky. Now tell me it does not affect someone when for example in drafon re-match (but I guess it does happen with normal one but lisibility is slightly better with 4 players only) when I cast megiverse and immediately attack and HIT dragon, it happen that I don't get any HP back huh? Why when I cast charged resta I get at most 2 ticks for no reasons? Why when dragon start to attack faster 1/4 of my dodges are not taken into account? Why falling meteors do hit me when markers do not have yet displayed on ground?
I have some other examples to add regarding solo PD or even the omega angel fight but heh

again, none of those are ping related. i've seen jp's fall victim to everything you just mentioned both in streams and videos.
1) uncharged megiverse has had a weird bug where it randomly just does not work for a long, long time
2) that either means you aren't really charging it fully, or you're leaving the AoE range too quickly, or you're weapon switching before the tech completes.
3) dragon is notorious for multihitting, odd longlasting hitboxes, and hitboxes AoE that defies logic all that fuck over just guards and hero counters alike.

Sometimes I hit right to the weakspot of a boss and my attacks don't give any numbers at all. It's total disaster when it happens while I do Hero Time finisher.

Same problem here not only with a dragon. I even get a sound of a successful dodge but HP lose anyways.
1) if this is during a 12/12, it's likely due to screen number cap. if you're in the right position the damage is still being dealt, you just might not see it. if this is solo or 4/4 then idk.
2) this is not just dragon where it happens. many attacks have hitboxes that last longer than the split second that their attack visual may seem like and hero counter is very buggy with stuff like this. has been since release. a few easily noticeable areas where this occurs is dragon, gruzoras, deus snake lightning beams.

Zulastar
Mar 25, 2018, 01:39 PM
if this is solo or 4/4 then idk.

Happend in this Atrum rematch again. I was a little lower near forehead after breaking 2 legs. PAs and common hit it well, but TMG finisher just disappeared.

It's pretty common when charged sword action and DBs kamehameha flying to nowhere too. Or Sword finisher hit only once or twice.

milranduil
Mar 25, 2018, 02:00 PM
Happend in this Atrum rematch again. I was a little lower near forehead after breaking 2 legs. PAs and common hit it well, but TMG finisher just disappeared.

It's pretty common when charged sword action and DBs kamehameha flying to nowhere too. Or Sword finisher hit only once or twice.

idk what to tell you then. only way to know for sure what's happening is record yourself playing or use parse to see if the dmg is still happening. all i can say is ping just represents how long it takes for the server to register that you hit something and have the number show up on your screen. it doesn't just make dmg magically disappear

Loveless62
Mar 25, 2018, 02:19 PM
One of the benefits of all of the client-side processing that PSO2 does is that it helps mitigate lag. Your character movements, attacks, and pp-amount are processed client-side. There is almost never any rubber-banding. Some smaller enemies are processed client side. Where you hit an enemy and if they hit you is processed (mostly?) client-side, but the server decides how much damage was done.

That being said, I have a pretty good broadband internet connection, but I live in the midwest, many hops from Japan. Here are some effects that I have attributed to lag:
In loot piles, like from a boss crystal, I can pick up 3-4 pieces of loot a second. I compare that to JP and California players who can vacuum up all of the loot nearly instantly, from what I can see on their videos and streams.
On occasion, there are lag spikes where no damage happens, then a bunch of damage happens at once when the spike clears up.
I am pretty sure lag effects how fast maps load up. I recently replaced a seven-year-old computer with an new one with an SSD, and I didn't notice much improvement in how fast maps load up.
[8]When I am running around collecting crystals on TD and BQs, I notice that if I am running toward the same crystal as another player, the game will not credit me with picking up the crystal unless I beat the other player to it by more than a half-second.
When running through the lobby area, the frame rate can really stutter, probably due to loading other player's graphics. This effect is just about as bad on my new computer as it was on my old computer, so it is probably due to lag rather than my system performance.

Even with these effects, I still feel that I can play PSO2 reasonably well, probably thanks to all of the client-side processing.

idk what to tell you then. only way to know for sure what's happening is record yourself playing or use parse to see if the dmg is still happening. all i can say is ping just represents how long it takes for the server to register that you hit something and have the number show up on your screen. it doesn't just make dmg magically disappear
It is possible that damage can be lost if there is is packet loss. But I don't think that shouldn't happen unless the network connection is really bad.

milranduil
Mar 25, 2018, 02:42 PM
That being said, I have a pretty good broadband internet connection, but I live in the midwest, many hops from Japan. Here are some effects that I have attributed to lag:
In loot piles, like from a boss crystal, I can pick up 3-4 pieces of loot a second. I compare that to JP and California players who can vacuum up all of the loot nearly instantly, from what I can see on their videos and streams.
On occasion, there are lag spikes where no damage happens, then a bunch of damage happens at once when the spike clears up.
I am pretty sure lag effects how fast maps load up. I recently replaced a seven-year-old computer with an new one with an SSD, and I didn't notice much improvement in how fast maps load up.
[8]When I am running around collecting crystals on TD and BQs, I notice that if I am running toward the same crystal as another player, the game will not credit me with picking up the crystal unless I beat the other player to it by more than a half-second.
When running through the lobby area, the frame rate can really stutter, probably due to loading other player's graphics. This effect is just about as bad on my new computer as it was on my old computer, so it is probably due to lag rather than my system performance.

Even with these effects, I still feel that I can play PSO2 reasonably well, probably thanks to all of the client-side processing.

It is possible that damage can be lost if there is is packet loss. But I don't think that shouldn't happen unless the network connection is really bad.

looting - yes ping affects

lag spikes - can occur for any number of reasons. most often though, they've occurred at the same time that jp's have experienced them when i'm in voice chat, so i'd say more often than not it's the server. it is possible if you have a poor connection they occur more often though.

map loads - ping affects this only a tiny bit. there are some EU players that load maps faster than i do simply because they have a godlike CPU and i usually load maps pretty fast with ~140 ping. CPU is definitely the most important for this, ping not so much.

crystals - this is partially true but for 2 different reasons. assuming you and a jp click a crystal at the same time, the jp gets it because of ping yes. however, character models in-game are notoriously bad at updating to where their character actually is which is more poor service side updating than actual ping itself.

lobby frame rate - how can that possibly be connected to ping? that makes no sense at all. sega has been notorious for poor coding requiring excessive PC strength (cpu/gpu) to maintain high stable fps especially on tier6 for years both in psu and pso2.

damage - even small amounts of packet loss in pso2 make the game nearly unplayable, so unless you're hardcore lagging where nothing is changing on screen (boss not moving, no attacks occurring) it's safe to say the damage is still going through.

Loveless62
Mar 25, 2018, 06:00 PM
map loads - ping affects this only a tiny bit. there are some EU players that load maps faster than i do simply because they have a godlike CPU and i usually load maps pretty fast with ~140 ping. CPU is definitely the most important for this, ping not so much.
I figure that I/O performance and memory performance would matter more for map loading than straight CPU performance. As for the network, the map information is going to contain tile information (tile A1 is this, A2 is this, etc...), and what monsters, e-trials, etc. can spawn on the map. Now, I can't imagine that the volume of data from the server is that big, but the client needs all of that information before it can start loading data from its data files. Ping would effect how long it would take for that data to arrive.

The evidence you present from your EU buddies is a good point though.

lobby frame rate - how can that possibly be connected to ping? that makes no sense at all. sega has been notorious for poor coding requiring excessive PC strength (cpu/gpu) to maintain high stable fps especially on tier6 for years both in psu and pso2.
Well the client definitely needs information from the server (or from other clients) to load the models of other characters. PSO2 has a very elaborate character customization system, so all of that information (all of those slider values, all of the accessories, etc.) needs to be transferred to the client. Then multiply that by 50+ for all of the people standing in the lobby.

Now, you would figure that this would be handled asynchronously so as to not to affect the frame rate, but who knows? I certainly know less about Sega's code than the average PSOW forum user *THINKS* they know about Sega's code LUL.

It is also possible that the number of accessories in PSO2 has gotten so bloated as to make retrieving their graphic information from the data files inefficient.

Masu
Mar 26, 2018, 06:58 AM
again, none of those are ping related. i've seen jp's fall victim to everything you just mentioned both in streams and videos.
1) uncharged megiverse has had a weird bug where it randomly just does not work for a long, long time
2) that either means you aren't really charging it fully, or you're leaving the AoE range too quickly, or you're weapon switching before the tech completes.
3) dragon is notorious for multihitting, odd longlasting hitboxes, and hitboxes AoE that defies logic all that fuck over just guards and hero counters alike.

1) Well that's new to me because megiverse wasn't something I used until Hr and never noticed this until dragon eq :/ A very annoying bug then because it almost always happen right when I fall short of pp after casting it :v
2) I thought about those thing but nope it even happen when standing still or walking! So I don't know if it's ping related or whatever, all I see is it do happen.
3) Camera handling and soft lock defies logic too, mine at least :-P
For me this very eq is a summary of all possible exploits of the engine flaws and then be called challenging content:mad:

Zulastar
Mar 26, 2018, 09:53 AM
For me this very eq is a summary of all possible exploits of the engine flaws and then be called challenging content:mad:

It's a worst thing when you fight not with enemies but with bugs, lags, camera glitches, constantly leaping back and forth soft lock, bad character control feedback and other same things, not ot related to the direct gameplay process but affecting to it.

About megiverse I'm always use uncharged sword action immediately after casting it.

Flaoc
Mar 26, 2018, 02:00 PM
well got my 2 invade caliburs and got a good time so im satisfied now (also all 10 classes clear)

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/qMS43D0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3cJ7yAz.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

edit: guess ill toss this in too since its the xq thread

[SPOILER-BOX]
https://youtu.be/X_EZieA8kM4[/SPOILER-BOX]

Zulastar
Mar 26, 2018, 06:05 PM
Nah this shit is unplayable for me while I'm have a damage almost twice lower then on these videos and lags when my dodges don't count or don't even activate while I'm mashing it's button like hell. Got 2 DCs from 12 ppl dragon due to lag and died once on rematch, then got a DC again with this:
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/Jz5Ok5L.jpg (https://i.imgur.com/Jz5Ok5L.jpg)[/SPOILER-BOX]

UPD: even Vapor bullet i-frames don't work... sigh.

XrosBlader821
Mar 26, 2018, 06:51 PM
Nah this shit is unplayable for me while I'm have a damage almost twice lower then on these videos and lags when my dodges don't count or don't even activate while I'm mashing it's button like hell. Got 2 DCs from 12 ppl dragon due to lag and died once on rematch, then got a DC again with this:
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/Jz5Ok5L.jpg (https://i.imgur.com/Jz5Ok5L.jpg)[/SPOILER-BOX]

UPD: even Vapor bullet i-frames don't work... sigh.

Sounds like your ISP isn't doing a great job at providing you a stable connection. I only encounter that screen when my ISP fucks something up. Well It also appeared back when I was using telepipe Proxy thinking I actually need it.

Asellus
Mar 26, 2018, 09:11 PM
It's too fucking easy, cleared it on my 2nd try as a hero and just about everyone plays hero. So "expert" huh?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 26, 2018, 10:22 PM
Got two titles from it. Is there a 3rd from doing all 5 stage orders, or S ranking? I fatfingered my resta next to zanverse against phaleg, and wasted a bunch of time playing cheesy and safe my first time through.

ohpz
Mar 26, 2018, 10:33 PM
Got two titles from it. Is there a 3rd from doing all 5 stage orders, or S ranking? I fatfingered my resta next to zanverse against phaleg, and wasted a bunch of time playing cheesy and safe my first time through.

S-rank solo for a +45% affix booster from title.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 26, 2018, 11:16 PM
S-rank solo for a +45% affix booster from title.

Thanks. I'll just not waste 2 hero tfinishes next time.

kurokyosuke
Mar 27, 2018, 12:24 AM
It's actually possible to get S by cheesing Deus and Elder as Hr as long as you have enough ATK (I used a +35 Qliphad sword with just CF Zeinesis abilities on it). It's probably necessary to fight Phaleg legitimately using Talis (or at the very least spamming of counter and Racer of Edge) in the 2nd half of that fight, though.

SteveCZ
Mar 27, 2018, 04:33 AM
I couldn't get past omega hunar. I suck. Joining the casual blocks very soon! :lol:

Azure Falcon
Mar 27, 2018, 07:20 AM
Well I give up, I can dodge all of Deus' attacks until he is almost dead and then without fail I'll get barely clipped by his sword for 2k damage. Nobody is running this quest either so I can't even play it in a group, going by Sega's logic I guess I deserve to be grouped with potatoes and their +4 9* units just because I can't counter OHKO attacks for 15 mins straight.

Zephyrion
Mar 27, 2018, 07:22 AM
I couldn't get past hunar. I suck. Joining the casual blocks very soon! :lol:

To be honest, as I did it with all classes, I can safely say that overall, deus hunar is actually the hardest part, followed by Omega Hunar. That boss has just so many fast patterns, wonky hitboxes and overall damage that not dying, let alone clearing order is actually the biggest challenge.

SteveCZ
Mar 27, 2018, 07:44 AM
To be honest, as I did it with all classes, I can safely say that overall, deus hunar is actually the hardest part, followed by Omega Hunar. That boss has just so many fast patterns, wonky hitboxes and overall damage that not dying, let alone clearing order is actually the biggest challenge.

Oh wait actually I mean Omega Hunar. Deus Hunar is just fine to me, but I guess I can't deal with that Omega Hunar as much as I do with Deus Hunar. I wanna practice but I don't play much lately anymore, just wanted to see if I can still keep up with things.

Pretty sure it's all down to practice or time spent to each enemy.

GHNeko
Mar 27, 2018, 09:45 AM
Omega is dope, and Hunas can rot.
Phaleg is bae, but that floor is not.

SteveCZ
Mar 27, 2018, 09:59 AM
Omega is dope, and Hunas can rot.
Phaleg is bae, but that floor is not.

Exactly. Floor. :lol:

Zulastar
Mar 27, 2018, 10:02 AM
I wish at least for my dodges work properly every time I use it. Manage to clear Deus in 2.17 without taking any damage once, average clear time is 2.30-3.00
2nd stage so-so.
Phaleg is really not for my ping.

Loveless62
Mar 27, 2018, 10:35 AM
I forgot to mention that I think weapon switching is dependent on lag. I think that lag also affects how hast you switch palettes even if you don't actually switch weapons.

XrosBlader821
Mar 27, 2018, 12:11 PM
Nobody is running this quest either so I can't even play it in a group, going by Sega's logic I guess I deserve to be grouped with potatoes and their +4 9* units just because I can't counter OHKO attacks for 15 mins straight.

I guess most people run it in pre-made groups with their friends that they know they can rely on

milranduil
Mar 27, 2018, 01:01 PM
I forgot to mention that I think weapon switching is dependent on lag. I think that lag also affects how hast you switch palettes even if you don't actually switch weapons.

you can jump cancel weapon switches to get rid of most this lag. jp's do it as well because it's not instant for them either.

Zulastar
Mar 27, 2018, 01:46 PM

Combo PA (like Rising slash) speed and JA recharge rate. That's enough.

Dark Mits
Mar 27, 2018, 01:48 PM
Well I give up, I can dodge all of Deus' attacks until he is almost dead and then without fail I'll get barely clipped by his sword for 2k damage. Nobody is running this quest either so I can't even play it in a group, going by Sega's logic I guess I deserve to be grouped with potatoes and their +4 9* units just because I can't counter OHKO attacks for 15 mins straight.Well, it's that, or you're grouped with elitists who do not even say "hi" when they join or "bye" when they leave, who treat you like their disposable Triboost buff, and who consider that you're inferior to them as a lifeform because they have +5 atk compared to your equipment at a video game. The only benefit Expert players will have is that they'll be able to select which part of the playerbase they want to be grouped with. Maybe Sega should make it so that Expert players cannot interact with non-Expert ones... the toxicity and salt levels would drop 99% or even more...

-=EDIT=-
And before anyone jumps on me for this post, this is a generalization. Not every Expert player is an elitist, not every non-Expert player is someone who doesn't care about his equipment or about game mechanics. As always, the exceptions and more obvious outliers in each group show up.

Zulastar
Mar 27, 2018, 02:03 PM
Between Phanatical tries I decide to go for few Terran runs with a group. We were 2 Heroes, a Techer and I don't remember who was 4th.
2 fucking runs took 30 minutes. I activate 150% Triboost at 1st Deus and after 2nd Hunar there were 45 seconds left from it.
And ALL TWO runs on EACH stage bosses hunt me down like I was solo... Expert players huh.

Electrochemist
Mar 27, 2018, 02:21 PM
Expert players huh.

Can't possibly take some semblence of responsibility in a group effort.
Can't possibly EVER be unbiased to your own opinion.

milranduil
Mar 27, 2018, 02:22 PM
Combo PA (like Rising slash) speed and JA recharge rate. That's enough.

i assume you mean the weapon switch from a combo PA like flash trick (rising slash is not a weapon switch PA)? yes that will always be slower. as for JA recharge rate, no.

Azure Falcon
Mar 27, 2018, 02:35 PM
I guess most people run it in pre-made groups with their friends that they know they can rely on
Yeah, you're correct. After leaving a room open for a long time today I had one person bite and they must have been exasperated with me as I had no idea what they were doing as I carried on trying to fight normally and the language barrier meant I couldn't even ask. That said, I'm super thankful to them as after a while I worked out exactly what they were doing and put it together into a successful solo run after a few more wasted hours.

So, for any of you stuck in the same position as I was, if you're fine with sticking two fingers up to Sega and massively cheesing the quest regardless of clear rank, orders cleared or speed here is what you can do:

[SPOILER-BOX]Setup: Hero class with maxed out Aura High Charge, Come Again and the usual skill tree, Megiverse on the subpalette, Sword with Flash Trick, Vapour Bullet and weapon action, Talis with Dive Bullet, Racer Edge and weapon action. You'll be doing the 4 person version of the XQ, not solo.

Basic strategy: The second you teleport go into third person view, aim directly up, double jump and throw a fully charged talis teleport point, warp to it and throw another one straight up, then start using normal attacks to get yourself floating in the air, if you are at the maximum height only a few attacks can hit you.

Floor 1 - Deus: The attack where he throws multiple seed thingies(?) at you is the only attack that can hit you, depending on your positioning and his health he can either do this a lot or not at all. If you get yourself in the bottom left corner, lock on and use normal talis attacks (to refill PP) and Racer Edge - the projectiles will miss you and he'll barely use them. If you don't lock on his positioning will be different and he can hit you. Note that you're right at the limit of the attack range for both normal attacks and Racer Edge so you may well not hit depending on his position, so it is best to confirm you're hitting with a regular attack (PP regen will tell you) before using RE. The stage order for this is super easy and you should get it.

Floor 2 - Aratron/Wolgahdas: None of the attacks here can hit you, however Aratron requires a slightly different approach. After getting up in the air move to the bottom left corner, charge Racer Edge to switch to sword and start using full charged weapon action shots using aiming view, these have a bit of splash damage so try to position them such that they'll hit multiple targets at once. While you can just about clear the stage order here it probably isn't likely. Once the Wolgahdas are dead you can either drop down and fight Aratron normally since he's quite easy, or if you want to stay safe then lock on to his hammer and destroy it before switching to the body, both talis and sword work fine here.

Floor 3 - Banthers/Banshees: Don't bother with Phaleg. Same as the last floor basically, try and hit 3-4 enemies at once with the weapon action to speed this up. Probably won't clear the stage order due to the enemy positioning being unpredictable, I did get 18/20 though so it is possible.

Floor 4 - Angel/Chrome/Apprentice: Alright, this is where you need a different approach as all 3 bosses can hit you in the air - Chrome can eat enemies to gain wings and then fire crystals at you, Apprentice can charge at you, and Angel can hit you with a lot of his moves as well as teleport directly to you - so Dive Bullet will be your friend.

First target is Falz Angel, lock on to him and use a combination of all your talis attacks, Racer Edge when he is stationary, Dive Bullet whenever you hear "present" or he teleports up and starts attacking at your level, make sure you always have at least 100-120 PP in pocket to outlast these attacks with DB. As long as you don't attack Chrome or Apprentice they won't aggro on you and you can fight Angel alone, make sure to keep on throwing a new teleport point up into the air every couple of mins as well so if you get knocked down you have a quick escape back. After he is down switch to Chrome, if he uses the air crystal attack on you use Dive Bullet alternately left and right to avoid them all.

Last one is Apprentice if you never drew her aggro, you can't fight her in the air as she'll keep knocking you down, however a couple of her attacks hit hard so Vapour Bullet and Dive Bullet are great escape options. If you drew the aggro of Apprentice before Chrome is down then you'll have a bit of a harder time since you'll have to fight both on the ground, in which case you can focus Apprentice and use Dive Bullet to keep moving around, just be aware of Chrome's laser attack as that can be a OHKO depending on your HP (over 1300 and you should survive).

Floor 5 - Hunar: Only one of his attacks can hit you in the air and it doesn't show up until the halfway point, however it is a OHKO. For the first part of the fight use full charged sword actions via aiming view, his movements mean you'll probably miss a few but it is quicker than using a talis. When he takes out his sword you have to switch to talis and lock on, keep your PP high (at least 100-120) and spam Dive Bullet, switch target to the sword itself when you can. The only attack that can hit is when he leaps up into the air with the sword held above his head, when he does this you must keep spamming Dive Bullet to avoid it. Remember to keep renewing the teleport point every couple of mins as if you get hit and survive you usually cannot throw another marker up before he hits you again. This fight will be slow and boring.[/SPOILER-BOX]

I'll probably get a fair bit of hate for sharing but quite frankly I don't care, this XQ isn't representative of the skill level needed for any of PSO2s endgame content, and solo players are at a severe disadvantage since groups can cheese to meet the requirement without much effort anyway.

Moffen
Mar 27, 2018, 03:42 PM
All this solo XQ has done has re-enforced the harsh reality that i am not a good player.
Could cheese it with hr but if i go hu i get my ass kicked bc run out of mates.
feelsbadman.

Electrochemist
Mar 27, 2018, 03:51 PM
All this solo XQ has done has re-enforced the harsh reality that i am not a good player.
Could cheese it with hr but if i go hu i get my ass kicked bc run out of mates.
feelsbadman.

A very small fraction of people are just naturally good at things, but most people just need practice.
I hate to think that anyone thinks they're destined to be bad at something without there being gradual growth :(

echofaith
Mar 27, 2018, 03:53 PM
I consider myself a leecher as far as my skills go, so I dont feel bad for cheesing it. If anything, I am kinda happy it is filtering even more players. That means easier carry for us plebs :X

Zulastar
Mar 27, 2018, 04:17 PM
A very small fraction of people are just naturally good at things, but most people just need practice.
I hate to think that anyone thinks they're destined to be bad at something without there being gradual growth :(

To success in MMO need several things: gear, ping, luck, skill and as well practice. As for me I played 5 or 6 MMOs starting from WoW and never had top gear or low ping there. And my luck sucks even in real life. So I can only polish my skills with a practice and try hard.

it is filtering even more players. That means easier carry for us plebs :X

No it's not. They just run Terran in a groop and be fine. Like these 3 I run with - I kill 75% of stages HP alone and all boss hunted me down while them leeching aside with a little of damage. And get loot in the end while me with 150% Triboost got only money from last Hunar.

milranduil
Mar 27, 2018, 04:44 PM
So I can only polish my skills with a practice and try hard.

does try hard mean blaming ping for bad countering?

Zulastar
Mar 27, 2018, 04:54 PM
does try hard mean blaming ping for bad countering?

I had my ping worsened about 3 month ago and don't figure a reason yet. My ISP stay silent about it and other games are fine.
Problem is just in PSO2. Telepipe make it a little better but stuck when it comes to EQs.

Yep I'm try hard. For example I'm trying to use ATK drink and not die with it on dragons rematches now.
First 50 runs I used only deband one.

milranduil
Mar 27, 2018, 05:09 PM
I had my ping worsened about 3 month ago and don't figure a reason yet. My ISP stay silent about it and other games are fine.
Problem is just in PSO2. Telepipe make it a little better but stuck when it comes to EQs.

Yep I'm try hard. For example I'm trying to use ATK drink and not die with it on dragons rematches now.
First 50 runs I used only deband one.

the joke is that ping doesn't affect countering.

tryhard means using random drink for dragon, not atk. you can even farm fire resist + weak point dmg!

Zulastar
Mar 27, 2018, 05:46 PM
tryhard means using random drink for dragon, not atk. you can even farm fire resist + weak point dmg!

It don't have premium boosts.

the joke is that ping doesn't affect countering.

Same enemy attack with same speed, when I dodge it I do same actions each time. But sometimes I lose HP right in a middle of a dodge. How can you explain this if it isn't a ping?

As for Phaleg I have a problem now with, her attack have a pretty high speed, so when I see it starting and try to dodge due to ping game engine decided that attack successful and dodge don't work at all, or don't even activate 'cause of incomig damage.

echofaith
Mar 27, 2018, 05:50 PM
No it's not. They just run Terran in a groop and be fine. Like these 3 I run with - I kill 75% of stages HP alone and all boss hunted me down while them leeching aside with a little of damage. And get loot in the end while me with 150% Triboost got only money from last Hunar.

Keep in mind that still relies in getting someone willing to carry in party. Exceptions can happen, but I would think the community that wanted a higher standard wouldnt want to carry potential bad players into expert. Worst case scenario, a party of players who rely in moons or brute force by numbers manages to barely pass the XQ, but even that requieres a higher standard than doing 1-5 from the first solo XQ :p

milranduil
Mar 27, 2018, 06:29 PM

Same enemy attack with same speed, when I dodge it I do same actions each time. But sometimes I lose HP right in a middle of a dodge. How can you explain this if it isn't a ping?

As for Phaleg I have a problem now with, her attack have a pretty high speed, so when I see it starting and try to dodge due to ping game engine decided that attack successful and dodge don't work at all, or don't even activate 'cause of incomig damage.

you take damage due to multihit attacks and you countering in the wrong direction to avoid said multihits. this also occurs with lingering hitboxes such as gruzoras lasers. it's a problem with hero counter, not ping. as for not even activating counter, you are pressing your attack input too late, possibly due to hitstun or something.

it is not ping

Zephyrion
Mar 27, 2018, 06:48 PM

What milranduil said and basically how it works.

Hero step counter has a specific amount of invulnerable frames, and when you hear the ting, you might already be near the end of said invul. If you press button a millisecond too late while standing in an active hitbox after an early step, you will inevitably be hit. It's the reason why you need to very carefully choose a direction to step into and time counter well to avoid finding yourself in this situation

A good example here is Deus Hunar forward whirlwind, which lasts forever and the attack itself actually hits later than what the visual indicates. This means you will tend to step too early, get a late Hero counter ting, and get hit anyway if you stepped forward or backward. Only way to reliably deal with it is to sidestep it to be sure to be outside of the hitbox when triggering counter. This kind of reasoning applies to pretty much every lingering/multi-hit attack, which are the hardest to deal with as Hero. If you do make the right decision and execute well, Hero Counter will always work properly.

For Phaleg, there is nothing you can do but grind the fight. Phaleg is indeed too fast to purely react to what she does. It's the reason why she has obvious tells on every attack, and your dodging should always be timed according to the tell, and not to when she actually moves

Finally game is client-side so ping doesn't have any say in this kind of matter. What could matter tho is computer lag, which can delay your inputs or make some windows less forgiving due to low FPS. If anything I'd look into that before looking into ping (I'm EU, and I have over 200ms to Japan, and it never prevented me from dodging properly)

SteveCZ
Mar 27, 2018, 08:45 PM
The only annoying part of Deus Hunar is when it jumps a bit and puts a root on the ground, the one that can lurk towards you 4 times. It can break the timing that I'd rather move away for a while.

The easiest stage is 2, then 4 (or 3 in 4-man's quest if you prefer not to fight phaleg).

In the end, the expert match will be filled with:
really good players
good players with their group
... players with huge HP, Def, Resist, and patience

I think it might be easier to play with a full party, too bad I am not willing to. But I am fine with 4 man's quest as a requirement for expert block. The XQ is challenging enough that it would force the people to form a party that learns together.

the_importer_
Mar 27, 2018, 09:00 PM
The only annoying part of Deus Hunar is when it jumps a bit and puts a root on the ground, the one that can lurk towards you 4 times. It can break the timing that I'd rather move away for a while.

The easiest stage is 2, then 4 (or 3 in 4-man's quest if you prefer not to fight phaleg).

In the end, the expert match will be filled with:
really good players
good players with their group
... players with huge HP, Def, Resist, and patience

I think it might be easier to play with a full party, too bad I am not willing to. But I am fine with 4 man's quest as a requirement for expert block. The XQ is challenging enough that it would force the people to form a party that learns together.

... and with a bit of luck you might end up in a 12 player party for the next EQ :p

Moffen
Mar 27, 2018, 10:02 PM
I passed Gu in 7mins but Hu in 21mins lolol,i really need better S-atk gear (Went full guard stance Hu/Su trying to pass the orders)
Melee isnt really my forte for gear but the extra crests are nice.
Im also not very good at phaleg,bweh.

Only 7 classes to go 【・ヘ・ 】

ZER0 DX
Mar 27, 2018, 10:17 PM
Used my tryhard Te / Hu build and my group with a Ra / Hu, Hu / Fi, and Hr managed to get the expert clear. Only stage 5 was really a problem with our group, but even then no more than two people were dead on the ground at any time during that fight.

Goes to show even those of us in that weird line of not good enough to be considered pros but too good to be considered average can still meet the requirement with some team effort.

Great Pan
Mar 28, 2018, 12:06 AM
WAAAAAAAHHHHH! THIS IS TOO DAMN HARD! NERF IT PLEASE LORD SEGA!

ArcaneTechs
Mar 28, 2018, 01:26 AM
WAAAAAAAHHHHH! THIS IS TOO DAMN HARD! NERF IT PLEASE LORD SEGA!
you get into expert by clearing the 4 man one, you basically get in scott free

GHNeko
Mar 28, 2018, 08:00 AM
you get into expert by clearing the 4 man one, you basically get in scott free

isnt hero pan the person who literally just shitposts and never actually brings anything worthwhile to any of the threads they participate in? :wacko:

ralf542
Mar 30, 2018, 06:43 AM
I wanted to wait for the expert title change before wasting my time with this XQ but I couldn't wait.
Terran Phantoms, Guard Stance Hu/Su with maxed Flash and Flash Tech Guard, no team buff and large HP drink for that sweet 2k HP and Chainsawd.
Took me like 5 minutes for Stage 1 and another 5 for Stage 2, most stuff(except Deus, Hunar and Angel/Chrome big hits) hits like a wet noodle. But at the end Omega Hunar killed me with multihit and Automate couldn't keep up, I could parry but I wanted to tank it

ArcaneTechs
Mar 30, 2018, 07:50 PM
I wanted to wait for the expert title change before wasting my time with this XQ but I couldn't wait.
Terran Phantoms, Guard Stance Hu/Su with maxed Flash and Flash Tech Guard, no team buff and large HP drink for that sweet 2k HP and Chainsawd.
Took me like 5 minutes for Stage 1 and another 5 for Stage 2, most stuff(except Deus, Hunar and Angel/Chrome big hits) hits like a wet noodle. But at the end Omega Hunar killed me with multihit and Automate couldn't keep up, I could parry but I wanted to tank it
disgusting

GHNeko
Mar 31, 2018, 01:34 AM
this is why challenge mode should be used as the expert standard.

you cant use trees to cheese yourself into expert mode!

SteveCZ
Mar 31, 2018, 03:25 AM
I would agree if the expert requirement should be based on a quest that gives the same set (gears, class, weapon type, boosts, etc.).

Zorak000
Apr 1, 2018, 10:58 AM
I keep seeing people's clear videos using busted unicorn 14*s and it makes me wonder where the sub 14* clears are at. heck even remove atras from that category, I only got one and im stickin to atra rod despite the idea of using crests to get an EPD

like its cool to see a dual bird hero absolutely chump deus with endless counter-bns, but I cant really replicate that with uh... bullet kunai yeah I kinda oughta look into an upgrade on that front maybe too

Zephyrion
Apr 1, 2018, 01:29 PM
I keep seeing people's clear videos using busted unicorn 14*s and it makes me wonder where the sub 14* clears are at. heck even remove atras from that category, I only got one and im stickin to atra rod despite the idea of using crests to get an EPD

like its cool to see a dual bird hero absolutely chump deus with endless counter-bns, but I cant really replicate that with uh... bullet kunai yeah I kinda oughta look into an upgrade on that front maybe too

huh...my BO clear was made on Astra and 100 ATK units, not even tank build or whatever, and it took me 17 minutes ( and that mostly comes down to how horrible I am at BO). You just gotta find strats that work with the lesser firepower/lack of gimmicks really.

Zulastar
Apr 1, 2018, 04:40 PM
like its cool to see a dual bird hero absolutely chump deus with endless counter-bns

Can you share a link for this video? I couldn't find any by myself.

Saffran
Apr 3, 2018, 08:38 AM
I keep watching videos and thinking to myself "That's just not how dodging works, what the hell is going on with these people?" espescially Fi.
The most irritating to me is Guard Parrying. I can clear solo PD without taking a hit thanks to Just Guard but if I go for Guard Parrying you can bet your ass my timing will be off and I just don't get why.
The only changes I would welcome to this XQ would be Hunar Omega attacking with his sword like usual, except once he's drawn it he never sheathes it back.

Zulastar
Apr 3, 2018, 10:23 AM
I keep watching videos and thinking to myself "That's just not how dodging works, what the hell is going on with these people?" espescially Fi.
The most irritating to me is Guard Parrying. I can clear solo PD without taking a hit thanks to Just Guard but if I go for Guard Parrying you can bet your ass my timing will be off and I just don't get why.

I have nearly same thoughts too. And if this is not a ping I dunno how to explain this.

Most attacks are pretty simple. They're coming for you - you dodge/parry/block. All fine. But some attacks really makes me sick like Wolgahda leg stomping or these area with a circle on the ground. I stop attacking when I see it's start for a clear dodge, but either my nerves pass and I do an early dodge and got hit after it ends, or keep waiting and got hit when attack came like in 0.1 sec...
And when I see Wolgadha's leg go down it's already late to press a dodge button.

Masu
Apr 3, 2018, 01:30 PM
It's pretty simple. Most players play Phantasy Star Online 2...Those players who never miss or so very few times, who are playing a way which just look like a choregraphy more than actual skill/gameplay are playing OSU! Star Online 2. That's the best analogy I could find.

Zorak000
Apr 3, 2018, 04:43 PM
Can you share a link for this video? I couldn't find any by myself.

https://twitter.com/RaphaelVolcano/status/977739707005071361

anyway I forgot I had every single fornis weapon with 35 unlocks on them (except the dual blade with only 60% element +32) so I should probably grind those.

I don't mind getting absolutely splattered for messing up on hunas, but phaleg seems to be eating through all of my dimates and trimates on anything that subs hunter. Omega Hunar might get frustrating, but I gotta get to him on a class that isn't relying on bean/bird/poodle power

milranduil
Apr 3, 2018, 07:23 PM
It's pretty simple. Most players play Phantasy Star Online 2...Those players who never miss or so very few times, who are playing a way which just look like a choregraphy more than actual skill/gameplay are playing OSU! Star Online 2. That's the best analogy I could find.

how is learning attack patterns, dodging patterns, countering patterns, etc. not a skill?

Anduril
Apr 3, 2018, 07:39 PM
how is learning attack patterns, dodging patterns, countering patterns, etc. not a skill?

I took it as they have learned the patterns to such a degree that it looks more like the entire thing is staged/choreographed rather than normal "skilled" gameplay; basically the difference between someone lining up their shots when aiming at a target and someone who can hit the bullseye while facing the other direction. It's skill, but it is to the degree that it could seem unbelievable to anyone not at that level.

milranduil
Apr 3, 2018, 07:52 PM
I took it as they have learned the patterns to such a degree that it looks more like the entire thing is staged/choreographed rather than normal "skilled" gameplay; basically the difference between someone lining up their shots when aiming at a target and someone who can hit the bullseye while facing the other direction. It's skill, but it is to the degree that it could seem unbelievable to anyone not at that level.

i might agree with something like deadlion, but phaleg has a fair few number of randomized attack orders.

Masu
Apr 3, 2018, 08:25 PM
i might agree with something like deadlion, but phaleg has a fair few number of randomized attack orders.
Pretty much what Anduril said. Blame my poor english if you somewhat felt offended. I'm admirative of their skills but I don't envy them in the slightest. And sure there is room to argue with what I said. Still, recentely, I started to quit pugs when I see to much of well well known names at once because tbh they litteraly kill any fun playing with them. I even wonder tf they are doing in 12/12 pugs:-? Anyway problem will soon be solved because I won't be able to tick xpert anymore :wacko: Am average, not xpert:-P

milranduil
Apr 3, 2018, 09:20 PM
Pretty much what Anduril said. Blame my poor english if you somewhat felt offended. I'm admirative of their skills but I don't envy them in the slightest. And sure there is room to argue with what I said. Still, recentely, I started to quit pugs when I see to much of well well known names at once because tbh they litteraly kill any fun playing with them. I even wonder tf they are doing in 12/12 pugs:-? Anyway problem will soon be solved because I won't be able to tick xpert anymore :wacko: Am average, not xpert:-P

i don't feel offended at all, just have a different point of view is all. i definitely agree pug can be quite boring with several good players, it takes the fun out of it. it's why i like to do lower person content like 4-6p regularly or wish that sega would release more stuff with that in mind. the majority of the time, those players are just doing pug to get it over with and move onto the next ship to do it again.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 3, 2018, 09:21 PM
Anyway problem will soon be solved because I won't be able to tick xpert anymore :wacko: Am average, not xpert:-P
you literally need to clear this with 3 other people and youre in, this is by no means "expert" diffculty. hell once the power creep gets deeper, this req will look just like the last solo XQ reqs: ez. 4 ppl doing cheese strats can clear this, i just dont understand how ppl are going to complain (and because this is psow, i'll clarify, I dont mean you specifically when i say complain) with even bad players spam Vapor/that 5 pp talis PA, ceiling height cap+talis spam and holding Rising Slash cant get them through this.

if they made it so only the solo version counted, I could get where youre coming from but just iunno i refuse to believe 4 cheesers cant get past the easy version of the XQ

Saffran
Apr 3, 2018, 09:54 PM
You don't even need to cheese it out. Once you get past the first floor the rest is manageable.

Masu
Apr 3, 2018, 10:04 PM
you literally need to clear this with 3 other people and youre in, this is by no means "expert" diffculty. hell once the power creep gets deeper, this req will look just like the last solo XQ reqs: ez. 4 ppl doing cheese strats can clear this, i just dont understand how ppl are going to complain (and because this is psow, i'll clarify, I dont mean you specifically when i say complain) with even bad players spam Vapor/that 5 pp talis PA, ceiling height cap+talis spam and holding Rising Slash cant get them through this.

if they made it so only the solo version counted, I could get where youre coming from but just iunno i refuse to believe 4 cheesers cant get past the easy version of the XQ

In my case I've only attempted solo version. I fail because of random hapening stuff I can't do anything about (like for example I'm runing xq and an unscheduled eq is about to happen the following hour, I can guess when they will happen without any tool because I get random odds because many people login in a short span) or simply because I lose patience too fast and derp. I should really try to switch to tier 1 to see if it helps when doing this kind of stuff. I just hope I will eventually get trough it before next power creep:D And as stupid as it can sound, I'm not interested to get my token from 4p version.

SteveCZ
Apr 3, 2018, 10:22 PM
Personally I really wish the expert requirement is only for the solo XQ one. But objectively it's kind of weird when it comes from a multiplayer game, so I'm okay with it. But if there's anything to add or change, it's probably better if they separate the solo and party XQ content, and make an equally harder version for 4 player XQ so it doesn't sound like an "easier" version (which right now it literally is) compare to the solo one.

kurokyosuke
Apr 3, 2018, 10:38 PM
I wonder if adding a death limit to Earth & Phantoms would have worked.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 4, 2018, 01:43 AM
And as stupid as it can sound, I'm not interested to get my token from 4p version.
good on you man, what I like to see in a player willing to improve and not just take the easy road (but i wont judge you if you do the 4man, the sense of accomplishment on the solo is wonderful)

ya I think that would have made it somewhat fair at least, 5 deaths max

You don't even need to cheese it out. Once you get past the first floor the rest is manageable.
Ya I know but there are people who are struggling with deus either as a group or solo or (i havent heard yet) failing as a group the rest of the way. I couldnt say since duo'ing the 4 man feels like 4 people should manage just perfectly fine.

kurokyosuke
Apr 7, 2018, 11:59 AM
Earth & Phantoms:
Participation Rate: 31.71%
Participant Clear Rate: 73.26%
Total Playerbase Clear Rate: ~23%

Fantasy & Phantoms:
Participation Rate: 28.59%
Participant Clear Rate: 38.15%
Total Playerbase Clear Rate: ~10%

During the Arks Live Q&A corner, someone asked about which classes cleared the XQ the most (whether for party or solo is not specified). Only the top 4 classes were mentioned without any percentages, but the order was Hero>Summoner>Fighter>Hunter.

Electrochemist
Apr 7, 2018, 01:20 PM

Technically there is a death limit of 20 deaths at the most if running with 3 other people.

Silent_Flower
Apr 7, 2018, 02:06 PM
Technically there is a death limit of 20 deaths at the most if running with 3 other people.

60 if everyone used a moon when there are 3 down.

Does Cosmo Atomizer revive players? The description does not say, but checked a few sources and it does and you can carry 99 of them... So...

XrosBlader821
Apr 7, 2018, 03:26 PM
I'm honestly surprised the Party version clear rate isn't 90%~100%

Electrochemist
Apr 7, 2018, 03:36 PM
60 if everyone used a moon when there are 3 down.

Does Cosmo Atomizer revive players? The description does not say, but checked a few sources and it does and you can carry 99 of them... So...

If you're gonna pay over $100 for 13k AC just for 99 cosmo atomizers then maybe you deserve to pass because that's tryhard as fuck

Dark Mits
Apr 7, 2018, 04:50 PM
Or just have a Techer and let him spam Resta?

Silent_Flower
Apr 7, 2018, 05:21 PM
If you're gonna pay over $100 for 13k AC just for 99 cosmo atomizers then maybe you deserve to pass because that's tryhard as fuck

I just exploring the realms of possibilities. "inserts Spongebob rainbow meme"

You can even try hard even more because you can access the AC shop during quest, so theoretically, you can buy infinite amount of cosmo atomizers as long you don't die. (or somewhat be reasonable and buy like 10 before xq and more if needed)

(Can you actually buy comso while in quests, no idea. I not buying them)

Electrochemist
Apr 7, 2018, 05:38 PM
I just exploring the realms of possibilities. "inserts Spongebob rainbow meme"

You can even try hard even more because you can access the AC shop during quest, so theoretically, you can buy infinite amount of cosmo atomizers as long you don't die. (or somewhat be reasonable and buy like 10 before xq and more if needed)

(Can you actually buy comso while in quests, no idea. I not buying them)

Oh I know, that wasn't a dig at you dw. I just think thats so crazy, Cosmo Atomizers are the biggest ripoff in the AC shop.

Some whale, somewhere in the depths has bought 99 cosmos to pass it I just know it.

Altiea
Apr 7, 2018, 09:54 PM
Well, it took long enough, but I got my S Rank clear on Solo. Time to farm the crap out of Solo for Parfaits.

GHNeko
Apr 8, 2018, 02:44 AM

whale**** as fuck

SteveCZ
Apr 11, 2018, 09:49 PM
Finally cleared this XQ cause I can't stand the dragon EQ I had just now in the non-expert match. I went straight to XQ to unlock the expert match. :lol:

So I'm back to expert (so latee). :blush:

Loveless62
Apr 11, 2018, 09:56 PM
I don't think the word "tryhard" fits here.

I think "payhard" would fit better.

Electrochemist
Apr 12, 2018, 02:43 AM
I don't think the word "tryhard" fits here.

I think "payhard" would fit better.

Whatever word fits doesn't fucking matter it would happen so rarely anyways.

People talk about whales quite often on this forum and I'm just like "bitch where?"
I guarantee 0.01% of the population of each ship is a whale. Not enough to matter about semantics my dude.

GHNeko
Apr 12, 2018, 04:02 AM
Whatever word fits doesn't fucking matter it would happen so rarely anyways.

People talk about whales quite often on this forum and I'm just like "bitch where?"
I guarantee 0.01% of the population of each ship is a whale. Not enough to matter about semantics my dude.

Calm down there dude.

It's not even semantics.

Whale/Payhard and Tryhard are completely different words with different meanings lol.

Electrochemist
Apr 12, 2018, 04:48 AM
Calm down there dude.

It's not even semantics.

Whale/Payhard and Tryhard are completely different words with different meanings lol.

I'm not upset O_O
Just saying it didn't matter since... one, it's not a big problem and two, I was jesting in the first place.