PDA

View Full Version : Update Primer 4/11/18

Altiea
Apr 11, 2018, 03:47 AM
Omega Loser and Loser Blast update! Check them out now!

New Clawdem weapons! Live your off-meta dreams! Supports S3.
-- Clawdem Partizan: Supports Gunner
-- Clawdem Katana: Supports Ranger
-- Clawdem Talis: Supports Summoner
-- Clawdem Jet Boots: Supports Fighter

Invade-NT Exchange! Turn two junk Invade-NTs into a new Invade-NT! Has 30 Light and Overgrind Limit 30.

New Scratch! You know the drill.

You will automatically revive if a party member clears Terran Phantoms for you! Save a Moon, give a Moon!

New "Chain"-type SSAs have been datamined! Check them out at https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/S-Class_Special_Ability

Enchanted Forest returns for a limited time! It's boosted, too! Go get that Hangbode!

GHNeko
Apr 11, 2018, 04:04 AM
Live your off-meta dreams!

http://puu.sh/A0MO4/5b4b175fdb.jpg

I guess I'll just go die.

final_attack
Apr 11, 2018, 05:18 AM
So .... how to open Luther's clock?
I went as Gu earlier, just in case .... players can't open the clock (so I can just target the head)

Also, low total item per drop?
Mother seems having more item for drop (Excube purpose)

EvilMag
Apr 11, 2018, 05:19 AM
I went as Gu earlier, just in case .... players can't open the clock (so I can just target the head)

Also, low count drop rate?

from what I've seen poison or panic seems to break it.

XrosBlader821
Apr 11, 2018, 05:20 AM

Poison

In other Words Ya'll Fo/Te better be spamin Dark Techs and Ya'll Te's use L/Wand E Change to Dark

doomdragon83
Apr 11, 2018, 05:23 AM

Also, low total item per drop?
Mother seems having more item for drop (Excube purpose)
Yeah, I imagine it should be poison to open clock since he isn't weak to wind.
and the drops are lacking indeed.

final_attack
Apr 11, 2018, 05:24 AM
Ah, all right then.
Thanks!

I'll just hope more people with poison / dark tech came ^^;

oratank
Apr 11, 2018, 05:34 AM
i keep use poison weapon doesn't prox until they break all gem on his head then it start working

XrosBlader821
Apr 11, 2018, 05:37 AM
sounds like bad luck then. My clock open twice and first time it was before breaking any gems at all

Electrochemist
Apr 11, 2018, 05:39 AM
It didn't take me long to open with crafted Gimegid (I have dark on my tree). It's definitely poison.

Also, how disappointing was both the fight and the jelly at the end. ugh :/

Moffen
Apr 11, 2018, 05:41 AM
i feel like ive just been rejected by my crush except its me begging a boss to beat the crap out of me and it utterly failing to do so.

Its just a reskin.
At least the fem vocals in the bgm was hot.

Zephyrion
Apr 11, 2018, 05:44 AM
Yeah pretty sad, especially considering the patterns themselves can be threatening enough, but he literally hits for less than boosted PI loser which is...huh.... a strange decision

XrosBlader821
Apr 11, 2018, 05:44 AM
I liked the fight since Loser was a fun EQ back then and they didn't butcher him at all while giving a new Moveset that improves on the original.
But the rewards are a joke. like 15 excubes with 50% Prem, 250% RDR and 100% Tri and 50% Daily?

Kintama
Apr 11, 2018, 05:58 AM
The hell with these low damage numbers indeed, destroy my shit loser c'mon!

Gaylar
Apr 11, 2018, 06:04 AM
at least he's not as hilariously aggravating to chase around as the fucking dragon was, even with the whole mixup mechanic :wacko:

someone in my run had zanverse up on his core whenever they could, we didn't manage to bust it open until the end, when they realized how to open it
old habits die hard i guess

drop pool was a complete disappointment, but loser's always been a fun boss to fight to me, and the whole mixup thing is kinda neat, but yeah he does seem to hit like a wet noodle provided you don't sit in any kind of aoe for an extended period of time (even then its not really punishing aside from maybe 1 or 2 attacks)

i even managed to take a sword rain thing to the face during the last rotation he did, and it sure as hell did kill me but i only took around.. 1700? with te buffs, mh up and an hp drink my hu could probably sit in that and laugh, 'course there's no point in even bothering to try (plus, its got a lot of variance from what i remember, 1700 was probably a pretty low roll, i did see some people take 3000+)

EvilMag
Apr 11, 2018, 06:06 AM
boss was fun. Would rather do this over shitty jamada dragon any day. Drops suck tho but I guess they assume Crest drop+chance of 14* is enough of an incentive to run this.

Mattykins
Apr 11, 2018, 06:12 AM
Huh, I actually enjoyed something in pso2

When has that happened? Not for at least a year

XrosBlader821
Apr 11, 2018, 06:24 AM
Apparently the 14* Launcher quadruples normal Attacks. Hitting enemy with one Normal Attack makes it hit 4 times.
Then there is also the Ra equipable Katana....

Ra/Br New Meta!

Tymek
Apr 11, 2018, 06:58 AM
Apparently the 14* quadruples normal Attacks. Hitting enemy with one Normal Attack makes it hit 4 times.
Then there is also the Ra equipable Katana....

Ra/Br New Meta!

Which 14*?

First Omega Loser run was an absolute disaster. We finished with 50 seconds left. Nobody managed to open the clock. One of my party members got a Clawdem, though. The new music is amazing; especially the parts with the Omega vocals.

XrosBlader821
Apr 11, 2018, 07:15 AM
I meant the launcher. I skipped over a word >,<

14* Dual Blades increase Power by 8%, restore gear automatically when in the air. Apparently it also Recovers while Kestrel Rampage type-0 is being performed

14* Twin Daggers boost power by 9%, stop PP recovery at 50%. While PP is 50% or lower PP consumption is reduced by 30% and PP Recovery boosted by 30%

Silent_Flower
Apr 11, 2018, 07:24 AM
Well affix: Loser Reverie. Not shocking if we see double and apprentice counterparts too. Boost t-atk by 40 at cost of 20hp. So maybe Apprentice boost r-atk? And for what cost?

And no new combo affix yet.

Thou either I was unlucky or I only got 3 / 4 slots weapons with Loser Reverie on it... The number of drops doesn't help either.

Loveless62
Apr 11, 2018, 07:57 AM
This new EQ is barely a DF Loser V3 (more like V2.5?) rather than a new EQ in its own right.

XrosBlader821
Apr 11, 2018, 08:16 AM
14* Talis Boost Power by 13% and reduce charge time of Support techniques to 0

silo1991
Apr 11, 2018, 08:44 AM
i tried this EQ today and we couldnt finish , barely destroyed for good 1 arm , we never open the clock for once , i was a fi/hu with dark poison knuckles (the ones which drops from box duval) and no results :( im starting considering to use my OT invade DS with poison too against him

Electrochemist
Apr 11, 2018, 08:47 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but is expert matching (XH) Loser actually longer and harder than normal matching (XH)?

SteveCZ
Apr 11, 2018, 08:54 AM
Between 10 - 15 minutes on non-expert here. First one is finished without the clock broken, second one did (cause I just realized that it works with poison status so I spammed Ramegid and Gimegid in 2nd run). Slow, but ok.

Silent_Flower
Apr 11, 2018, 08:58 AM
First one for me took about 13min (expert). It could be that people are still getting used to the new moves and time will be reduce.

XrosBlader821
Apr 11, 2018, 09:10 AM
15min 13min 10min for me. I'm on Expert

Tunga
Apr 11, 2018, 12:23 PM

Sorry bro only Ranger/Bravers are allowed.

Zorak000
Apr 11, 2018, 12:53 PM

eh it kinda makes slightly more sense since braver feels more of a hunter+ranger hybrid, then fighter got the boots since bouncer feels more like fighter+techer

too bad buster never made it over from nova; piles and halos sounded like they would have carried the spirit of force+gunner

XrosBlader821
Apr 11, 2018, 12:59 PM
Outside of the Halo I didn't really like Buster to be honest.

Omega Cipher
Apr 11, 2018, 01:30 PM

As a Fighter/Hunter I feel your pain. I was really hoping for that partizan.

Zulastar
Apr 11, 2018, 01:59 PM
Enchanted Forest returns for a limited time! It's boosted, too! Go get that Hangbode!

I'm already tired of these neverending Limited boosts and Campagns. I really want to slow down a pace and just rest a month or two like previous week was. But here we go again. Another boosts I need to farm out. Crap.

Electrochemist
Apr 11, 2018, 02:15 PM
I'm already tired of these neverending Limited boosts and Campagns. I really want to slow down a pace and just rest a month or two like previous week was. But here we go again. Another boosts I need to farm out. Crap.

Don't play then.

Dark Mits
Apr 11, 2018, 02:35 PM
Well affix: Loser Reverie. Not shocking if we see double and apprentice counterparts too. Boost t-atk by 40 at cost of 20hp. So maybe Apprentice boost r-atk? And for what cost?1 million meseta says it's going to be at the expense of DEX.

GHNeko
Apr 11, 2018, 07:57 PM
eh it kinda makes slightly more sense since braver feels more of a hunter+ranger hybrid, then fighter got the boots since bouncer feels more like fighter+techer

OpieOP

it absolutely makes 0 sense. ranger has no striking multis whatsoever outside of sharpshooter and first hit. sharpshooter will never happen for katana except for some really retardedly fringe situations and First Hit is well...

First hit.

A ranger enabled bow would have made significantly more sense than katana.

Also FiBr was given legitimacy and birth in EP3 with a handful of changes that occured then on top of the Magatsu Katana that dropped then.

Tymek
Apr 12, 2018, 09:45 AM
Okay, I want a Motav Grimoire now. (https://twitter.com/servalnet/status/984434784695869441)

final_attack
Apr 12, 2018, 09:58 AM
Okay, I want a Motav Grimoire now. (https://twitter.com/servalnet/status/984434784695869441)

It's ... not gonna get nerfed? (https://twitter.com/auw1975/status/984389871530749953)
At least for the Zondeel part.

Need help with translation tho.

XrosBlader821
Apr 12, 2018, 03:37 PM
Yeah it's going to get nerfed.
Apparently instant Zondeel is just too good. You can cast zondeel, cast a Lightning tech and then keep recasting zondeel to create chain reactions.
This is why we can't have nice things

ArcaneTechs
Apr 12, 2018, 06:02 PM
Yeah it's going to get nerfed.
Apparently instant Zondeel is just too good. You can cast zondeel, cast a Lightning tech and then keep recasting zondeel to create chain reactions.
This is why we can't have nice things
i dont recall zondeel being that over powered at all lately, im pretty sure the current zondeel+tech combo is fine. nerf isnt really that necessary but oh well

GHNeko
Apr 12, 2018, 06:34 PM
i dont recall zondeel being that over powered at all lately, im pretty sure the current zondeel+tech combo is fine. nerf isnt really that necessary but oh well

i'm sure that literally no one has supercharged zondeel crafted and on top of that the videos floating around arent even taking advantage of talis tech bonus. maybe not even bolt tree.

i can guarentee that if the player base was left to their on devices, zondeel with motav would grown into something really stupid.

XrosBlader821
Apr 12, 2018, 06:53 PM
https://twitter.com/lyco_pso2/status/984244748197097472

The DPS on Zondeel seems to be pretty good with Motav compared to everything else.

10 Bucks that Sega only designed it for Hero and forgot the type of shenanigans Fo/Te could do with it

ArcaneTechs
Apr 12, 2018, 07:43 PM
i'm sure that literally no one has supercharged zondeel crafted and on top of that the videos floating around arent even taking advantage of talis tech bonus. maybe not even bolt tree.

i can guarentee that if the player base was left to their on devices, zondeel with motav would grown into something really stupid.

The DPS on Zondeel seems to be pretty good with Motav compared to everything else.

10 Bucks that Sega only designed it for Hero and forgot the type of shenanigans Fo/Te could do with it
apparently stacking it out DPS'd T0 Zonde, dam shame, i still hate being locked in place with T0 Zonde and it being not so Talis friendly, wake me when some good lighting techs come out Zzzz (what i mean by that is more mobile and yes I'm well aware of good Ra/Na Zonde are) the other techs Gi and Sa Zonde are uhh iunno kinda bleh, maybe they got better last buff and i havent tried them but with the current game all these years ive been less inclined to use Lighting techs since well the others do a whole lot better

Zorak000
Apr 12, 2018, 08:47 PM
OpieOP

it absolutely makes 0 sense. ranger has no striking multis whatsoever outside of sharpshooter and first hit. sharpshooter will never happen for katana except for some really retardedly fringe situations and First Hit is well...

First hit.

A ranger enabled bow would have made significantly more sense than katana.

Also FiBr was given legitimacy and birth in EP3 with a handful of changes that occured then on top of the Magatsu Katana that dropped then.

it's ultimately just a stick to equip to let you be a bird for more time, but then again they could have just only made gunslashes if that was the intention

Zephyrion
Apr 13, 2018, 04:40 AM

Given the pot and the trend with *14, this was definitely designed for TE and FO. Unlike Atra, this also benefits TE for weaving support techs and using them from range if needed. I think they just didn't consider how it would affect Zondeel detonation.

apparently stacking it out DPS'd T0 Zonde, dam shame, i still hate being locked in place with T0 Zonde and it being not so Talis friendly, wake me when some good lighting techs come out Zzzz (what i mean by that is more mobile and yes I'm well aware of good Ra/Na Zonde are) the other techs Gi and Sa Zonde are uhh iunno kinda bleh, maybe they got better last buff and i havent tried them but with the current game all these years ive been less inclined to use Lighting techs since well the others do a whole lot better

Most lightning techs received a good buff as of EP5, which is why we got a resurgence of Lightning FO/FI (well that is until SEGA decided to make FO/TE god again). Gizonde is a very strong mobbing tech now, Sazonde is vastly underrated, as a good stack of them already was better DPS than Zonde 0 on single target bosses, except it's less sustainable. I'm not even fully sure Zondeel spam beats Zondeel into Sazonde spam, but we'll have to wait for people to test out and crunch numbers