PDA

View Full Version : 20º PSO2 STATION!

Maulcun
Apr 15, 2018, 02:44 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/image/sysupload/element/info/20160915/pso2station.jpg

Date: May 22 , 2018
Time: 21:00 JST

Automatic conversion time : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=20%C2%BA+PSO2+STATION%21&iso=20180522T21&p1=248

Official Link Nico Nico: http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv313068421
Official Link PSCP TV: Coming soon
[*Official Link YouTube : Coming soon
Fan Link YouTube 1 : Coming soon
Fan Link YouTube 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Twitch 1 : https://go.twitch.tv/silentsakia/
Fan Link Twitch 2 : https://www.twitch.tv/arekore510
Official Link Twitch : Coming soon
Fan Link Mixer 1: Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 1: Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Facebook : Coming soon

Important Topics

Information about the June Updates.
Collaboration information with P3D and P5D.
Information about a new collaboration.
Information on new merchandising.
Hiro Shimono (CV: Afin) will appear as a special guest.

KaizoKage
Apr 15, 2018, 03:06 AM
I want news on new PAs or even a new class would suffice

Altiea
Apr 15, 2018, 03:09 AM

That would likely be this stream, since all of the Early Summer content was announced at SEGA FES.

Maulcun
May 12, 2018, 04:11 PM
update

Gwyndolin
May 12, 2018, 04:45 PM

New PAs perhaps, but new class? Unless its the end of the episode and beginning of a new one, highly doubtful.

XrosBlader821
May 12, 2018, 05:32 PM
They said they'd introduce A new advanced class at the end of EP5 and we're still on chapter 4 which sounds like it'll be a long chapter. Then we're gonna have a Chapter 5 with a focus on Double and maybe a chapter 6 establishing the actual threat of the main Omega villain "Not-Omega-Persona" and chapter 7 is probably going to be the final one. So I don't expect EP5 to be over until end of 2018.

Goukezitsu
May 22, 2018, 03:55 AM
I just want to know the endless quest rewards and details. That seems like a safe enough thing based upon the content list.

Videos Sorry about the first one. My monitor broke so I was scrambling to set everything back up lol:

Endless Quest Update Trailer:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6k2sgf

June Update Part 2 Trailer:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6k2s2o

Live Sympathy 2018:
http://dai.ly/x6k2w91

Beatless Collab:
http://dai.ly/x6k2w92

New Buster Quest (actually looks alright)
http://dai.ly/x6k301m

wefwq
May 22, 2018, 05:55 AM
Really curious about endless quest. I do seriously hope it's not something like terribly done CQ x XQ mashup.

oratank
May 22, 2018, 07:16 AM
p3 collaboration insert song "BURN MY MESETA"

final_attack
May 22, 2018, 07:27 AM
I wonder if P3 Mitsuru's costume include the tie .... only saw the tweet, didn't saw any video (if there's any)

Tyreek
May 22, 2018, 07:41 AM
Arkuma suit mini? Should have expected it. Did I also see Omega Chrome Dragon? lol

Azure Falcon
May 22, 2018, 09:27 AM
At this point I don't even understand what they are doing with the SG scratch, the Falz one had super short availability so it seemed they'd be ramping them up, then the current Mother one has been around forever, and the new one is a rehash of ancient "popular" outfits (ones that you actually never see anyone using nowadays) turned into layerwear. They could have at least reissued the Falz stuff, I didn't have the jewels for that at the time but was hoping it'd return after the Mother stuff.

oratank
May 22, 2018, 09:30 AM
short of SG? buster and arena are your man

XrosBlader821
May 22, 2018, 09:32 AM
At this point I don't even understand what they are doing with the SG scratch, the Falz one had super short availability so it seemed they'd be ramping them up, then the current Mother one has been around forever, and the new one is a rehash of ancient "popular" outfits (ones that you actually never see anyone using nowadays) turned into layerwear. They could have at least reissued the Falz stuff, I didn't have the jewels for that at the time but was hoping it'd return after the Mother stuff.

The Falz one was literally a revive of 2 Scratches with some new stuff sprinkled in. It wasn't really meant to be around for long.

Azure Falcon
May 22, 2018, 10:01 AM
short of SG? buster and arena are your man
Earning SG isn't a problem, I've got over 6k unused because there isn't anything to spend them on.

The Falz one was literally a revive of 2 Scratches with some new stuff sprinkled in. It wasn't really meant to be around for long.Yes, but 1 month of availability was simply way too short for new items considering they aren't buyable, so I expected they'd be doing more regular revival scratches. Arguably the main scratch is around for too long, it could really be 4 months instead of 6.

Golgotha
May 22, 2018, 10:06 AM

Well think of it this way. We just got done with allll of the ep4 SG stuff, big time. Even I got the 40 pull consolation prize. But times up and theres literally nothing to scrape out from ep5! cause you know.

Good thing people have been asking for layered zelsius and other stuff for a while, might as well get on it.

XrosBlader821
May 22, 2018, 10:22 AM
Yes, but 1 month of availability was simply way too short for new items considering they aren't buyable, so I expected they'd be doing more regular revival scratches. Arguably the main scratch is around for too long, it could really be 4 months instead of 6.

afaik the new stuff had a way higher drop rate than the old stuff. If you wanted to scratch specifically for the old stuff you'd had a utterly profound time. but yeah making the revives longer and New ones shorter would be more fun.

cheapgunner
May 22, 2018, 10:44 AM
Anybody get a glimpse on how 14 Pets are done (straight upgrade from drops or conversion mats)?

Kintama
May 22, 2018, 10:54 AM
Any videos out yet?

Tymek
May 22, 2018, 11:01 AM
Any videos out yet?

Tuka P is the key. (https://twitter.com/_TUKA_)

cheapgunner
May 22, 2018, 11:04 AM
New wand PA looks great. I can already see a 14* wand in the future that reduces charge time + power increase to it to match and/or surpass Lavis Cannon.

EvilMag
May 22, 2018, 11:26 AM
rip ryuji and yusuke not getting outfits from this collab ;-;

the_importer_
May 22, 2018, 11:39 AM
Really curious about endless quest. I do seriously hope it's not something like terribly done CQ x XQ mashup.

Video is sort of blurry, but it looks like you get to keep your stats and gear since I see that the characters are at Lv80 and are more equipped than the regular CM.

Off-topic:

-Curious about the new compound techs. You equip them on your weapons (thank God, out of room on my sub-pallets) and they use PP, wonder how powerful they are?

-Boss raid looks fun, hope it brings great EXP.

-Daily Boosts stock up seems a bit pointless for me since I only get premium when I try to cap every class, therefor doing my dailies everyday to get Bonus Keys. Once every class is capped, I care more or less about daily boost and if I want to stay at 50%, the first daily order takes less than 5 minutes to do everyday.

XrosBlader821
May 22, 2018, 12:11 PM
Video is sort of blurry, but it looks like you get to keep your stats and gear since I see that the characters are at Lv80 and are more equipped than the regular CM.

Off-topic:

-Curious about the new compound techs. You equip them on your weapons (thank God, out of room on my sub-pallets) and they use PP, wonder how powerful they are?

Also I think I saw that they didn't consume Compound charge so they seem to be compounds that behave like regular Techniques.

In other news more Fo/Te Buffs

ArcaneTechs
May 22, 2018, 12:31 PM
COULD IT BE THAT SEGA FINALLY RELEASED SOME CONTENT WITH APP RAID? and it actually looks like they put some work into something for once? It's been years since we got some actual content

cheapgunner
May 22, 2018, 12:46 PM
Apprentice fight looked nice Using DB loser in a Star Fox 64-esque type manner and her complete form looking like some corrupted Fly was super neat.

Anduril
May 22, 2018, 01:12 PM
So from what I saw, does this mean that the entire [Apprentice] boss fight will be with us in [Loser] Dark Blast form the entire time? If so, that's pretty neat, and a clever way to have an A.I.S.-eqsue fight in Omega. It basically looks like Yamato with an extra objective to protect/charge the tank in that case, which has no complaints from me since that is one of my favorite EQs.

SteveCZ
May 22, 2018, 01:19 PM
DF Apprentice Complete Form Is Finally Here.

About time.

the_importer_
May 22, 2018, 02:40 PM
So from what I saw, does this mean that the entire [Apprentice] boss fight will be with us in [Loser] Dark Blast form the entire time? If so, that's pretty neat, and a clever way to have an A.I.S.-eqsue fight in Omega. It basically looks like Yamato with an extra objective to protect/charge the tank in that case, which has no complaints from me since that is one of my favorite EQs.

Makes you wonder how we're suppose to keep that form during an entire EQ? This is the Marble Garden Zone of Sonic 3 all over again where SEGA doesn't explain how Tails can keep flying for so long only during this boss battle.

cheapgunner
May 22, 2018, 03:25 PM
Makes you wonder how we're suppose to keep that form during an entire EQ? This is the Marble Garden Zone of Sonic 3 all over again where SEGA doesn't explain how Tails can keep flying for so long only during this boss battle.

I guess the explanation will be along the lines of the dimension/space Apprentice is in is overflowing with darker energy to the point where Apprentice can take full form for the 1st time in ages and that while PC is in the dimension, his DF Loser form can be fully sustained while there non-stop.

Or it will be gibberish and not make any sense when they do explain it lol.

Yden
May 22, 2018, 03:43 PM

Did SEGA even explain why we can only Dark Blast for a limited amount of time to begin with outside of game balance?

GHNeko
May 22, 2018, 04:21 PM
ZIREN NT

PLEASE MAINTAIN YOUR ORIGINAL CLASS COMPATIBILITY

Golgotha
May 22, 2018, 04:30 PM
New chrome dragon!
Too bad they add those only for Arkuma/Dengeki challenges.

XrosBlader821
May 22, 2018, 05:33 PM
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/264289083##

This is how you recycle an old Boss Sega. *points at Omega Loser* and that's how you don't do it.
Jokes aside Apprentice really looks fun. I wonder if/how they're gonna improve the Omega Double & PD.

kurokyosuke
May 23, 2018, 10:07 AM
I just realized that Heavy Hammer (new Wand PA) is exactly the same as Buster Divide (Laconium Sword PA), except it has one more charge tier. Non-charged is used for quick-travel, and charged is used for heavy damage,

Dark Mits
May 23, 2018, 10:31 AM
Makes you wonder how we're suppose to keep that form during an entire EQ? This is the Marble Garden Zone of Sonic 3 all over again where SEGA doesn't explain how Tails can keep flying for so long only during this boss battle.Redbull most likely.

wefwq
May 25, 2018, 12:20 AM

Supercharged drinks with Matoi, Harriet and Sierra with cheerleader attire in the background.