Campaign Boost: Annihilator's Apparition

Enemy Boost (XH):
Enemy HP +300%
Enemy ATK +150%

Special Boost:
RDR +150%
13*/14* Added to Drop Table
Special Camo Added to Drop Table

He actually got more tanky than pre-nerf Maggy, even with current levels of power creep. Bless your soul if your MPA doesn't kill him before second gate.

GHNeko
May 9, 2018, 07:25 AM
TMPA's 1st run was about 7 mins, but managed to get it down to 5 by the last run.

300% HP is nice. hope it stays but it wont.

rip PUGs tho.

Silent_Flower
May 9, 2018, 07:32 AM
Who is Maggy? AND WHAT HAPPEN TO DEUSY, MOMMY AND YAMMY. :(

SteveCZ
May 9, 2018, 08:29 AM
The mighty punch bag is back after being unable to catch it in unscheduled EQs, not once.

I really miss this guy.

the_importer_
May 9, 2018, 08:46 AM
Yes, the best cube pinata is back!!!!!

XrosBlader821
May 9, 2018, 08:54 AM
Forgot to turn on Expert match and it took us 16m for a single run, second even failed. Never again.
At least the AIS phase went smoothly.

Loveless62
May 9, 2018, 08:58 AM
He still has his lag-ninja step. He is still as screamy and squirmy as he was before, so there's plenty of melee-class Magatsu nostalgia here.

No more Br/Gu fun though.

Like I said before, I think it's a good choice for the weekly campaign.

Arada
May 9, 2018, 09:12 AM
Yes, the best cube pinata is back!!!!!

It's still good but with the boost, you're far from 4 runs of phase 1, currently, so not as good as before.

Dragwind
May 9, 2018, 09:31 AM
This is great, I've been waiting for this to happen.

DatFox
May 9, 2018, 09:34 AM
Of all the EQs to bring back for this. :sleepy:

Youmu Konpaku
May 9, 2018, 09:52 AM
RIP PUGs. i got about 67-70k dps with bo/fi in this n still need 12 minutes to clear it. only get 2 runs. i don't see any heroes, but hunter ..

i love he is back at scheduled, miss him because i have 0 cubes because last week boost.

he is the best battle in PSO2 for me tho.

seems need to upgrade equipment to kill him, but no cubes or money now.

i run with expert checked. it had no effect.lel

the_importer_
May 9, 2018, 09:52 AM
Forgot to turn on Expert match and it took us 16m for a single run, second even failed. Never again.
At least the AIS phase went smoothly.

Expert schmexpert, I had the setting on and we only managed to do 2/4 runs. Mind you, no WB in sight for both rounds.
God, those breakable just wouldn't break fast enough, that's including the kneecaps :(

Masu
May 9, 2018, 10:04 AM
That was awesome to get the old maggy feel back (bugs included lol). Seems I got lucky getting 3/4 runs. Had 2 runs with a ranger so I guess this is why. DB Loser is really neat for this eq...just don't miss your dodge when he does his floating oko blast! x)
To not see any Hr was very refreshing too =p

silo1991
May 9, 2018, 10:08 AM
we have a new level cap and im sure play this as hunter is gonna be a burden for the entire MPA , another reason of why i say being a hunter is a hell U_U

and the worst part is i need to play that class with 2 characters :S

XrosBlader821
May 9, 2018, 10:16 AM
Expert schmexpert, I had the setting on and we only managed to do 2/4 runs. Mind you, no WB in sight for both rounds.
God, those breakable just wouldn't break fast enough, that's including the kneecaps :(

Yeah my second EQ with Maggy was a 3/4. Exactly 10min per run on average. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and say that people perform badly because it's been a while and people are rusty/new to it and deal with it for the first time.

RadiantLegend
May 9, 2018, 10:17 AM
Glory to all HU's.
Gonna suck lving for RA again

the_importer_
May 9, 2018, 10:20 AM
Yeah my second EQ with Maggy was a 3/4. Exactly 10min per run on average. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and say that people perform badly because it's been a while and people are rusty/new to it and deal with it for the first time.

Anyone had WB in your parties? If memory serves me right, back in the days, people fled within 3 minutes if no one had WB.

Poyonche
May 9, 2018, 10:28 AM
You know what I liked the most during my runs ? When people used Angel Blast then most of them died and started to fall like damaged planes. :wacko:

the_importer_
May 9, 2018, 10:44 AM
You know what I liked the most during my runs ? When people used Angel Blast then most of them died and started to fall like damaged planes. :wacko:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XxmpFiON9xA/hqdefault.jpg

XrosBlader821
May 9, 2018, 10:48 AM
Anyone had WB in your parties? If memory serves me right, back in the days, people fled within 3 minutes if no one had WB.

I remember that. We only had Weak Bullet during the first 2 runs. I guess the Ra ended up in a different MPA on the 3rd Run but we still managed a 10 min run. The announcement of phase 2 started right after the death animation of 3rd Maggy so getting in a 4th run should be doable. Well you also have to factor in that I'm a Te so that probably sped things up too.

the_importer_
May 9, 2018, 10:51 AM
I remember that. We only had Weak Bullet during the first 2 runs. I guess the Ra ended up in a different MPA on the 3rd Run but we still managed a 10 min run. The announcement of phase 2 started right after the death animation of 3rd Maggy so getting in a 4th run should be doable. Well you also have to factor in that I'm a Te so that probably sped things up too.

Wand whacking Magatsu?

final_attack
May 9, 2018, 11:18 AM
Wand whacking Magatsu?

Shifta + Shifta Strike + Zanverse if done consistently give about +35% more players, no? On top of whacking.

XrosBlader821
May 9, 2018, 11:21 AM
Wand whacking Magatsu?

Nah I switched to Te/Fi for now. Probably won't switch back until Sega finally shows what the Wand PA can do.

SteveCZ
May 9, 2018, 11:57 AM
WB doesn't really affect much of the pugs I had. Had 2 runs without WB and got it done between 8 - 10 minutes. The first run with WB is around the same. Probably end up with better team on 2nd and 3rd run though. Missed the 4th run due to waiting on the portal quite a while between the runs, so 8 - 10 minutes are too tight for pug runs to get 4th run.

I was using Fi/Hu. Back to nature. :lol:

the_importer_
May 9, 2018, 12:03 PM
Shifta + Shifta Strike + Zanverse if done consistently give about +35% more players, no? On top of whacking.

Zanverse during Magatsu? Considering the size of the battle field and the fact that it expends vertically, does that work very well? Magatsu is the one boss I can think of where people will fight from several different spots that are far off one another.

SteveCZ
May 9, 2018, 12:12 PM
Only when breaking the parts. Most of the time you just stay on the same pad after it breaks.

XrosBlader821
May 9, 2018, 12:23 PM
When Breaking Parts you can use Zanverse too but it has to be done by Bouncer since I can't charge up Zanverse mid air.
Once the parts are broken and platforms created Te's can take over.
Most people follow this path when dealing with Magatsu so the multiple spots fights are minimized.
https://i.imgur.com/gDbZEMg.png

Moffen
May 9, 2018, 01:12 PM
Does the camo have Coat Edge tiers of disgusting droprates?

Altiea
May 9, 2018, 04:28 PM
Does the camo have Coat Edge tiers of disgusting droprates?

Yuppers. It's a camo that covers most Striking weapons and one Ranged weapon with a Magatsu weapon camo. You can also sell it.

the_importer_
May 9, 2018, 04:38 PM
Not counting the bonus crests for beating Magatsu 3 times, how many crests did you guys get?

pkemr4
May 9, 2018, 05:29 PM
Terrible boss to choose for this week with everyone leveling sub classes

GHNeko
May 9, 2018, 05:58 PM
Terrible boss to choose for this week with everyone leveling sub classes

yeah really bad overlapse here lmao

everyone is running magatsu with subclasses lmfao

its actually pretty funny

final_attack
May 9, 2018, 06:37 PM
Yuppers. It's a camo that covers most Striking weapons and one Ranged weapon with a Magatsu weapon camo. You can also sell it.

Magatsu's camo?
It covers everything but Tact.

Tyreek
May 9, 2018, 09:48 PM
So only Annihilator's Apparition is part of the campaign, but part 2 of the EQ is not? Damn how wasteful. And I finally got to do this EQ tonight and everybody is sitting around face tanking the quick trials like its nerfed Magatsu. Extremely annoying habit that needs to break. Oh well.

Altiea
May 9, 2018, 11:34 PM
So only Annihilator's Apparition is part of the campaign, but part 2 of the EQ is not? Damn how wasteful. And I finally got to do this EQ tonight and everybody is sitting around face tanking the quick trials like its nerfed Magatsu. Extremely annoying habit that needs to break. Oh well.

I think they knew that they couldn't boost the AIS phase because you can get a Phase 2 fight for every character that clears Magatsu, so you can essentially wiggle your way into extra Phase 2 runs by hopping characters.

Great Pan
May 10, 2018, 12:25 AM
Still piss easy using Hero killing him.

Cyber Meteor
May 10, 2018, 04:33 AM
Magatsu's camo?
It covers everything but Tact.

It's 180M atm on the market and i currently only have like 7M, hooray for lowest drop rate of the boost week (goddamn i want the sword so much :argh:)

oratank
May 10, 2018, 08:41 AM
20mins on expert wtf did i get into

Ahri
May 10, 2018, 08:49 AM

The cancer is real.

GHNeko
May 10, 2018, 10:18 PM

lmao damn what block/ship was this in

oratank
May 10, 2018, 11:16 PM
ship 8 somewhere by matching

the_importer_
May 10, 2018, 11:42 PM
Anyone managed to do 4/4 yet in XH? Even with Expert on, the most I'm getting with PUGs is 3/4 with 3rd one starting really close to the 30 minute mark.

Dark Mits
May 11, 2018, 12:55 AM
Terrible boss to choose for this week with everyone leveling sub classesI'll actually play Devil's Advocate. Noone forces players to be on subclasses during EQ. You will not miss the exp permanently. You will get it and max every class within the month anyway by farming soloable content. The fact that players currently join "end-game" content in suboptimal setups is not because Sega just released "new" end-game content, but because players are selfish and only care for their own personal benefit in group situations.

GHNeko
May 11, 2018, 01:09 AM
Anyone managed to do 4/4 yet in XH? Even with Expert on, the most I'm getting with PUGs is 3/4 with 3rd one starting really close to the 30 minute mark.

friend of mine is getting 2:30 min runs now lmfao

magatsu got solved again

the_importer_
May 11, 2018, 08:26 AM
friend of mine is getting 2:30 min runs now lmfao

magatsu got solved again

So you know a guy? Well ask this guy to upload a video, I'm really curious to see how his party is able to do this.

Best one I've seen online is a bit more than 6 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0r1QvHGxeM

final_attack
May 11, 2018, 08:59 AM
I got 4 runs last time, done before 1st gate, I think (either all or some, I forgot). With pug.
Very lucky, I guess.

Zulastar
May 12, 2018, 11:34 PM
Got only two runs this time. 16 and 15 mins both. Fuck these PUG fucktards. I wish them all to die with a brain cancer.

Dragwind
May 13, 2018, 02:36 PM
Guess I've had some decent luck overall with PUGS. I've been getting mostly 3-4 runs.

the_importer_
May 13, 2018, 02:51 PM
Got only two runs this time. 16 and 15 mins both. Fuck these PUG fucktards. I wish them all to die with a brain cancer.

Hey, not everyone has the free time to sync EQ with others. Keep that attitude and I'll call you a NEET.

Zephyrion
May 13, 2018, 03:04 PM
I'll actually play Devil's Advocate. Noone forces players to be on subclasses during EQ. You will not miss the exp permanently. You will get it and max every class within the month anyway by farming soloable content. The fact that players currently join "end-game" content in suboptimal setups is not because Sega just released "new" end-game content, but because players are selfish and only care for their own personal benefit in group situations.

If only that made sense, but it's kind of baffling that you're actively going maggy for EXP. those 30 minutes could be spent on AQ or LQ for much more efficient results without inconveniencing people wanting to get their cubes. You're not only wasting other people's time, but also your own, just my opinion about this xD

Dark Mits
May 13, 2018, 03:39 PM
If only that made sense, but it's kind of baffling that you're actively going maggy for EXP. those 30 minutes could be spent on AQ or LQ for much more efficient results without inconveniencing people wanting to get their cubes. You're not only wasting other people's time, but also your own, just my opinion about this xDOh, I was not referring to myself. If you see me lvl81 on Maggy, it's because my main class is actually 81. I haven't levelled yet. I'm talking about others who are 80 on main class and 85 on subclass. I level subclasses in daily featured and keys, not EQs.

wefwq
May 13, 2018, 04:14 PM
Been fine with PUG so far, managed to get average of 3 runs and secured 4 runs in the earlier magatsu as well.

Zephyrion
May 13, 2018, 08:08 PM
Oh, I was not referring to myself. If you see me lvl81 on Maggy, it's because my main class is actually 81. I haven't levelled yet. I'm talking about others who are 80 on main class and 85 on subclass. I level subclasses in daily featured and keys, not EQs.

Aaaaah sorry, it's a misunderstanding, It was a generic "you" as in people, but yeah now that I re-read it, it's super misleading with the quote on top, my bad

Traumin
May 14, 2018, 01:11 AM
http://puu.sh/AlMjm/5dcdfa6459.png
I nutted

Dark Mits
May 14, 2018, 01:31 AM
I did 8 runs. 4 of those failed because the 3rd Gate was destroyed. Ironically, all 4 runs that failed started as 12/12 and dropped to 11/12 before Maggy took the first turn. It's as if some people intentionally leave if the boss doesn't reach 50% hp by then...

the_importer_
May 16, 2018, 05:59 AM
Byebye Maggy, to bad I wasn't able to do yesterday's final run :(

Silent_Flower
May 16, 2018, 06:23 AM
All but about 5 runs (so maybe around 5/40) runs took less than 10 minutes, rest took 15min on avg. So most sessions only gotten 2 runs in, 3 if lucky.

Since I would most likely only get 2 crests per session, terrible 14★ drop rate and Maggy only drops OT weapons, which means every run is a money loss. I probably a few people who is happy that it is over after a few initial runs...