GHNeko
Jun 8, 2018, 06:50 PM
give me ziren NT but with the same class compatibility as OT please :wacko:

oratank
Jun 9, 2018, 10:32 AM
la password from arks live スクショ映えするロビアクちょうだい

SteveCZ
Jun 9, 2018, 10:59 AM
Well. Time to think of new rings to wear in October. :-?

la password from arks live スクショ映えするロビアクちょうだい

thanks /la yuishaku looks great. :-o

Masu
Jun 9, 2018, 11:50 AM
Well. Time to think of new rings to wear in October. :-?

That's a very welcome change and 10 thousands time better than the charm they were talking about at first :3 It started to be troublesome for me.

The BB Br new step is something very welcomed too. Took them way too long to make it happen but at least now IT WILL.

Now the double jump only available to GS (and eventually bare hand too) sounds stupid to me ._.

October seems so far away now.

final_attack
Jun 9, 2018, 12:18 PM
wait, only Gunslash get double jump? ._.

Moffen
Jun 9, 2018, 12:42 PM
wait, only Gunslash get double jump? ._.

No,someones reading bs
Its available for everything,it just states it includes GS (GS is known for not working with many of the class skills even when it should)

final_attack
Jun 9, 2018, 12:45 PM
Ah ... it's fine then (just changed JumpingDodge to Party of Toughness on my unit .... with double jump using Tmg in mind later) ;w;
Thanks!

Masu
Jun 9, 2018, 12:49 PM
No,someones reading bs
Its available for everything,it just states it includes GS (GS is known for not working with many of the class skills even when it should)
Guess I misunderstood what was wrote on Bumped :o So, I say it again October IS SO FAR AWAY.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 9, 2018, 01:05 PM
They indirectly made Austere 2 set + 12* leg even more desirable than before with those ring->class skill proposals.

Mr Champloo
Jun 9, 2018, 02:54 PM
Keep supporting a game that does not even want you guys to play it,yep.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 9, 2018, 06:31 PM
so Bow is getting the mobility and less clunkiness i've been wanting for years (also MHW reminders). Glad this is coming, now fix those pp cost on the PA's they nerfed awhile back and we'll be golden

Keep supporting a game that does not even want you guys to play it,yep.
what does this even mean? are you one of those "i'll wait for the US release" people????

Anduril
Jun 9, 2018, 07:19 PM
what does this even mean? are you one of those "i'll wait for the US release" people????

Looking back at his post history, it looks like he has had several difficulties trying to play the game, and most likely at some point just gave up and became bitter about it. I can understand that bitterness, but I guess he also ended up with one of those "if I can't enjoy it, you shouldn't either" mentalities.

SteveCZ
Jun 9, 2018, 09:57 PM
That's a very welcome change and 10 thousands time better than the charm they were talking about at first :3 It started to be troublesome for me.

The BB Br new step is something very welcomed too. Took them way too long to make it happen but at least now IT WILL.

Now the double jump only available to GS (and eventually bare hand too) sounds stupid to me ._.

October seems so far away now.

In terms of rings it will allow more specialized rings, that'd be great.

However the idea of double jump being available for all classes is just silly to be honest. I remember when Jet Boots with double jump was definitely something. I feel bad for jet boots, it's as if this class is being drowned because of these skill generalizations. Even more silly if they decided that bare hand has this double jump, seriously, lol, for them even to think/investigating about it is just, wow.

KaizoKage
Jun 9, 2018, 10:04 PM
They indirectly made Austere 2 set + 12* leg even more desirable than before with those ring->class skill proposals.

holy **** you're right! never even thought about that

Mr Champloo
Jun 9, 2018, 10:11 PM
Looking back at his post history, it looks like he has had several difficulties trying to play the game, and most likely at some point just gave up and became bitter about it. I can understand that bitterness, but I guess he also ended up with one of those "if I can't enjoy it, you shouldn't either" mentalities.

You aren't entirely wrong. I was bitter still am a bit because of the players.

Why support a company that wont bring it to the west? All you do is encourage other companies/same company to do it next time as well.

SteveCZ
Jun 9, 2018, 10:46 PM

Why support a company that wont bring it to the west? All you do is encourage other companies/same company to do it next time as well.

It's about the game, not the company. Whether the company will do it again or not next time, I personally don't care. Somehow people always have a way to play the game anyway, if they like it.

Also people here in PSO2 subforum have chosen to put their risk on this game they love now, so you're talking to people who dare to take their chances of whatever that is you don't like. So your ideal about "encouraging company that treated us like shit" debate will most probably won't work here. There are other people who still think like you out there but most likely isn't here. You can't force it. Let's just say we're the tiny bits, if that makes you feel better.

If the game sucks who'd bother to even try.

Yden
Jun 10, 2018, 12:20 AM
However the idea of double jump being available for all classes is just silly to be honest. I remember when Jet Boots with double jump was definitely something. I feel bad for jet boots, it's as if this class is being drowned because of these skill generalizations. Even more silly if they decided that bare hand has this double jump, seriously, lol, for them even to think/investigating about it is just, wow.

In theory giving double jump to all classes makes it possible to expand map design or enemy design since they won't have to wrry about if the player can reach the point or not. They probably won't do anything like that though.

Masu
Jun 10, 2018, 12:28 AM
so Bow is getting the mobility and less clunkiness i've been wanting for years (also MHW reminders). Glad this is coming, now fix those pp cost on the PA's they nerfed awhile back and we'll be golden

I feel ashamed to have forgot to mention the cooldown part in my first post because this change is even more HUGE than new step ^^"

In terms of rings it will allow more specialized rings, that'd be great.

Well technically JB double jump uniqueness got backstabbed with Hr one. To me Hr double jump should be the JB one and current JB jump should be the one available for everyone. Still this change won't prevent me to play Bo x)
I guess the bare hand part could mayyyyyyyybe be handy for challenge quest. If it's not for this purpose then am clueless and it's not like the now not so new solo xq could be cleared with bare hand like some did with H&H So Idon't see any hurt if it's available for it or not :clown:

ArcaneTechs
Jun 10, 2018, 01:48 AM

nobody to this day even knows why it wasnt released to the West, all rumors and no actual hard evidence from the company themselves (and most likely never will get said either). PSO2 has 4 more years of its 10yr road before the next installment is out. You can still choose to play now and actually enjoy what you've been missing out in English or continue to sit around and mope about it some more. Nothings stopping you from playing this but yourself

No ones encouraging the company to do anything either, if they really wanted they could have IP locked us out already by now but that isn't happening unless you live in China or something. It's their choice to do whatever

I feel ashamed to have forgot to mention the cooldown part in my first post because this change is even more HUGE than new step ^^"

ah ya i forgot about Divine Raikous Pot becoming a skill now, RIP anyone using that weapon, might as well get rid of while you can before people catch on and it goes for cheaper (there are better bows out there)

SteveCZ
Jun 10, 2018, 02:21 AM
Well technically JB double jump uniqueness got backstabbed with Hr one. To me Hr double jump should be the JB one and current JB jump should be the one available for everyone. Still this change won't prevent me to play Bo x)
I guess the bare hand part could mayyyyyyyybe be handy for challenge quest. If it's not for this purpose then am clueless and it's not like the now not so new solo xq could be cleared with bare hand like some did with H&H So Idon't see any hurt if it's available for it or not :clown:

Yeah when Hr was here first, jb took the first hit and that's what I thought when it first came out. Now that everyone could, JB isn't so special anymore. It's just another weapon like any other, just different arts and one more jump ability (that even Hr has it as well, sigh).

Of course that doesn't mean it's not unplayable, it's still JB as a class. But I do remember people go crazy digging in PvP not only because it was good, but also because it can do double jump, which was useful in some maps. Like in forest, taunting people from the top of the blocks. Now that everyone will be able to, it's just not so special anymore isn't it.

Why I said bare hand is even more silly is more of its existence. At least Hr has "advanced" word backed up for it, even though that doesn't make up for stabbing over JB. I was at least expecting Hr has a point to spend for it. Then suddenly bare hand will get a double jump. :-o

If it's for challenge quest, I'd rather have double jump as a ring (or whatever means) that you could buy at the shop or boxes than getting that out of nowhere. I mean, it gives more meaning to get it. It's called challenge quest for a reason I think.

Dark Mits
Jun 10, 2018, 02:31 AM
I've seen people support 2x Austere + 12* leg in other threads too; what is the benefit over 3 12*s? As far as attack stats go, and if you have been lucky with drops, 12*s are marginally higher, and they also provide 2 extra ring slots (regarless of how situational they can be).

echofaith
Jun 10, 2018, 02:43 AM
Austere set effect from 2 pieces is 50 hp, 20 PP and 60 atk, while each piece gives 70 hp/5 pp by default(which you can craft for a specialized build). It may give slightly less atk than some 12* units, but they give way more hp/pp than any 12*. Double set is another good set too after crafting, with a higher hp/pp pool, but no atk boost.

BlakLanner
Jun 10, 2018, 02:55 AM
I've seen people support 2x Austere + 12* leg in other threads too; what is the benefit over 3 12*s? As far as attack stats go, and if you have been lucky with drops, 12*s are marginally higher, and they also provide 2 extra ring slots (regarless of how situational they can be).

The stats combined with the set effect on Austere (60atk, 190hp, 30pp total) are generally stronger than individual 12* units that don't have any set effect. If you don't need 12* for QoL rings any more, you can take advantage of the extra stats. You will still have your leg unit for a utility ring. How many of them do you really need if things like Step JA and Step Jump are going to become class features?

Hysteria1987
Jun 10, 2018, 06:28 AM
Wellp, I'll definitely just reaffix my current Austere gear now rather keep hunting for that Hang Bode. There's not too much I'd want for L rings outside of Short Mirage for FO anyways. Got Atomizer Lovers on my only 12* equipped, I might swap that out for something else.

Masu
Jun 10, 2018, 06:35 AM
The stats combined with the set effect on Austere (60atk, 190hp, 30pp total) are generally stronger than individual 12* units that don't have any set effect. If you don't need 12* for QoL rings any more, you can take advantage of the extra stats. You will still have your leg unit for a utility ring. How many of them do you really need if things like Step JA and Step Jump are going to become class features?

What if 12* Austere happen now that Sega did throw a bone with Invade NT? I mean I get the idea here but if like me you sold your Austere set would it be legit to revert back to 11* and goes for another affixing round? :dead: Hell NO. There are plenty of QoL ring for most class now so replacing those 4 won't be much of a headache imho.

Dragwind
Jun 10, 2018, 10:01 AM
What if Sega throws another wrench and decides to create some crafts for 12* units that are actually good? I realize this is Sega we're talking about, but something tells me they don't want people to go backwards with their units.

BlakLanner
Jun 10, 2018, 10:05 AM
What if 12* Austere happen now that Sega did throw a bone with Invade NT? I mean I get the idea here but if like me you sold your Austere set would it be legit to revert back to 11* and goes for another affixing round? :dead: Hell NO. There are plenty of QoL ring for most class now so replacing those 4 won't be much of a headache imho.

I used my Austere as fodder for my current set so I know how you feel about that. The changes won't be implemented for several months so a lot can happen between now and then. I am not going to go out of my way to make units that I would have to wait that long to use given that I just came back after a long time off and I need to get my weapons up to a usable level before I worry about making the over-the-top stuff.

Great Pan
Jun 10, 2018, 08:01 PM
Boo, a MHW Bow Charge Step rip-off. Where's the originality, SEGA?

Suirano
Jun 11, 2018, 03:30 AM
I've been using Austere/Leg for a long while. Currently using Austere/Tag Bode but have many copies of Weila and Hang. Since the rings are gonna be skills, didn't really know what other rings to use on it so I was just gonna stay with Austere unless if there is some other ring combo to use.