PDA

View Full Version : June 9th Announcements

Altiea
Jun 9, 2018, 02:02 PM
Simple Compounds
-- Activated through PP consumption. Equippable by Force or Techer with a Rod, Talis, or Wand. You can add them to either your normal or Subpalette.

Heavy Hammer
-- Striking-type damage.
-- Heavy Hammer can trigger Lavis' wave Potential

Pet Colors
-- You can get color variations for Pets by looking out for rare Eggs with a different color scheme.

Beginners/Returning Players
-- Beginner players can now be discerned by the sprout icon next to their name.
-- Returning players can be discerned by the flower icon next to their name. Being in the party with a returning players earns +50% Triboost and +1 Featured Quest reward for the entire Party.

Arkumaland
-- Zirenheit-NT has the same Potential but can support SSAs.
-- Homura 13* can be obtained as an Arkumaland drop or from Xie. Homura upgrade requires a +35 Homura and a trade component.
-- Shien 14* supports SSA 1/2/3
-- Guren 14* has high stats
-- Basilis CF will return.

Equipment Rebalance
-- Air Reversal, Step Jump, Step JA Combo, and J Reversal JA Combo will become Class Skills! These are special Class Skills that, like the Level 85 Skill, unlock automatically when your class reaches a certain level.
-- Rapid Shoot's Recast Time will now be identical to its Recast when Divine Raikou is active. In exchange, Divine Raikou's Potential will be replaced with a brand new Potential.

Bullet Bow Rebalance
-- Bullet Bow will get a mobility update that allows them to dash-slide when executing most Charged PAs. The dash-slide has i-frames on startup.

Weapon Double Jump
-- Gunslash will get this feature too. They're still deciding whether they should give it to Bare Handed.

Mother/Deus
-- No CF revivals, but their 13* drop rate is boosted. SEGA's still keeping any new weapon drops under wraps, so stay tuned!

Enchanted Forest
-- The Free Field will be updated continuously as new Omega content is added.

SSA Swap
-- They're looking into implementing a new feature that allows you to move SSAs around without having to re-affix. They will charge Meseta for this.

the_importer_
Jun 9, 2018, 03:02 PM
Those announcements from are from 3 months ago? Wow, time flies!

EDIT: Oh OK, April was typo lol

Dark Mits
Jun 9, 2018, 03:11 PM
Beginners/Returning Players
-- Beginner players can now be discerned by the sprout icon next to their name.
-- Returning players can be discerned by the flower icon next to their name. Being in the party with a returning players earns +50% Triboost and +1 Featured Quest reward for the entire Party.Can you imagine, someone creating lots of alt accounts only and only to have each of them inactive on a rotation basis, so that they can include them as a dead body in mpas for the extra reward?

wefwq
Jun 9, 2018, 04:04 PM
Bullet bow improvement looking great, hope some other weapon types receive similar treatment.

Kintama
Jun 9, 2018, 04:55 PM
i came at the bow dash spam, literally and figuratively.

final_attack
Jun 9, 2018, 08:09 PM
SSA Swap
-- They're looking into implementing a new feature that allows you to move SSAs around without having to re-affix. They will charge Meseta for this.

This means we can re-affix only the SSA, right?
Like .... currently affixed S1,S3,S4 .... so, I can only reaffix those 3 (or maybe except S4, I guess)? Something like that?

KaizoKage
Jun 9, 2018, 09:59 PM
Equipment Rebalance
-- Air Reversal, Step Jump, Step JA Combo, and J Reversal JA Combo will become Class Skills! These are special Class Skills that, like the Level 85 Skill, unlock automatically when your class reaches a certain level.
-- Rapid Shoot's Recast Time will now be identical to its Recast when Divine Raikou is active. In exchange, Divine Raikou's Potential will be replaced with a brand new Potential.

this is so good that I almost came, now I dont have to use some specific units just cause I fused my rings with it...

this will be implemented on October, right?

the_importer_
Jun 13, 2018, 06:20 AM
So when are we getting this stuff anyway if it wasn't today?

SteveCZ
Jun 13, 2018, 06:37 AM
So when are we getting this stuff anyway if it wasn't today?

Around october.

the_importer_
Jun 13, 2018, 07:13 AM
Around october.

0_o
OK then

XrosBlader821
Jun 13, 2018, 09:12 AM
Yeah I dunno why it takes them so long to implement all of this cool stuff. Guess more time for me to level up the replacement L Rings.

Zephyrion
Jun 13, 2018, 11:06 AM
It's not so much it takes long to implement, but that SEGA works on their roadmap very (too ?) strictly. I think if they really wanted to, they could implement this within 1/2 updates, but that would mean releasing Apprentice raid and all the other quests/change later. I think they should just stop announcing QoL features that much in advance since they are inherently low in the priority list, and won't get moved up the schedule

Zulastar
Jun 13, 2018, 11:33 AM
Yeah I dunno why it takes them so long to implement all of this cool stuff. Guess more time for me to level up the replacement L Rings.

I really want this to happen ASAP and this SSA swap thing too 'cause I need to rebuild my Atra with these new SSA released recently but upslotting Ray, Earth and Fornis fodders to 7s without Boosted weak is a real pain.