http://pso2.jp/players/update/20180627/

SteveCZ
Jun 15, 2018, 09:52 AM
those LAs. :-o

Re-Zandia looks nice though.

And finally the "don't turn my waifus into beasts" DB mode is coming. :-P

FantasyHeaven
Jun 15, 2018, 10:46 AM
The techer PA looks like ass. I can't believe it took them almost a year to release this. It was probably a brilliant idea back when techer had 0 mobility options

XrosBlader821
Jun 15, 2018, 10:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/ivlGwkn.png

Force needed this?

https://i.imgur.com/RXA7aq6.png

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING OMG

Zorak000
Jun 15, 2018, 12:02 PM
The techer PA looks like ass. I can't believe it took them almost a year to release this. It was probably a brilliant idea back when techer had 0 mobility options
up until people started getting their hands on lavis canon more, most Techer builds were about picking a subclass that could compensate for wand's lack of decent single-target damage that wasn't just "you are playing support force now"; but this PA oughta give them something better to do when you can't scoop up everything nearby with zondeel. the uncharged version might be a good gap closer, but the charged forms oughta be worthwhile for single-target situations.

the fully charged version is said to make lavis canon's projectile shoot out too

Vintasticvin
Jun 21, 2018, 12:55 PM
Reskinned Chrome Dragon... This as disappointing as RWBY Season 5.

Zephyrion
Jun 21, 2018, 02:20 PM

Dunno I personally love all the hunar reskins we got so far since they got enough new patterns, behaviors and threats to feel fresh. Feels so weird fighting normal Elder Hunar and Angel when you see how boosted their Omega counterparts are. Trailer shows a lot of new things for Apostle Dragon as well so hopefully will make an exciting fight

milranduil
Jun 21, 2018, 05:18 PM
i actually much prefer fighting omega hunar to his elder counterpart because he fights you more like you would expect. falz hunar hits and swings so fucking slow compared to omega now i often miss counters and such because it's like half speed...

Meteor Weapon
Jun 22, 2018, 06:43 AM

PSU has a shitload of reskins and a lot more worse at it lol

Masu
Jun 22, 2018, 08:04 AM
Like other pointed, I find all those "reskinned" Omega counterpart pretty sastisfying, Loser excepted. I mean it's not too bad but they really did a minimal job for him. Hunar and Angel on the other hand are pretty rad imho.

By the way, I'm pretty confused about when the Beatless collab will land. Will it be after next maintenance or in 2 hours? According to SWiki, there seem to be a Beatless themed broadcast soon so...
<_<
>_>
?_?
@_@

Lyrise
Jun 22, 2018, 08:21 AM
By the way, I'm pretty confused about when the Beatless collab will land. Will it be after next maintenance or in 2 hours? According to SWiki, there seem to be a Beatless themed broadcast soon so...

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20180627/07/

This page makes it pretty clear it's going to be after the next maintenance.

Masu
Jun 22, 2018, 10:02 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20180627/07/

This page makes it pretty clear it's going to be after the next maintenance.

"Hope is the shortest road to disappointment" :D

Well more time to save up I guess. Thank you.

MightyHarken
Jun 22, 2018, 09:50 PM
Holy shit. Did I see correctly? Was the hunter able to change another color in his costume? Could we be getting a full costume recoloring options now?

Anduril
Jun 22, 2018, 11:19 PM
Holy shit. Did I see correctly? Was the hunter able to change another color in his costume? Could we be getting a full costume recoloring options now?

If you mean at ~3:00, then no, that's the normal part that changes color on that costume; that scene was noting the new Premium perk that gives you a one hour grace period when using a Color Change Pass.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 23, 2018, 05:01 PM
So beatless costumes won't turn out to be basewear, will they?

Masu
Jun 24, 2018, 05:00 AM
So beatless costumes won't turn out to be basewear, will they?

I can't remember any collab where costumes are layering wear :-(

final_attack
Jun 24, 2018, 05:31 AM

I believe recent Persona costumes are layering ._.

RefrainDP
Jun 24, 2018, 05:35 AM

Persona 5 and P3D collabs have some costumes that are basewear. Also according to Bumped's most recent update, BEATLESS collab costumes will also be basewear.

Masu
Jun 24, 2018, 05:53 AM
o true. Haven't thought of the Persona one cause I didn't give a f*ck about it tbh :p
Well if Beatless ones are layering wear then I'm even more eager to get them.

landman
Jun 24, 2018, 09:43 AM
Isn't it nice we get to see Echo's nuptial underwear weeks before Zeno does?

btw, is that hinted in current story mode? I dropped in early episode 4 and never looked back...

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 24, 2018, 10:04 AM
A2's outfit from nier automata collab was basewear as well.

Also according to Bumped's most recent update, BEATLESS collab costumes will also be basewear.

Oh, they put that on bumped? Nice.

XrosBlader821
Jun 24, 2018, 10:08 AM
Isn't it nice we get to see Echo's nuptial underwear weeks before Zeno does?

btw, is that hinted in current story mode? I dropped in early episode 4 and never looked back...

Yeah in one of the newest EP5 side stories Echo and Zeno announce that they're engaged.

Btw I kinda wish now Sega would move the Normal tech Advance skill from Fo to Te. The new simple compounds look like they won't benefit from Tech Charge Advance and Fo players already have to spend a lot of SP into various other skills.(also Te/Hu would have a slightly stronger Nabarta, C'mon Sega)

Also candy remover for only 1 SG is godlike. Ramune and experimental Candy no longer useless.

x2madda
Jun 26, 2018, 01:02 PM
Yeah in one of the newest EP5 side stories Echo and Zeno announce that they're engaged.

Btw I kinda wish now Sega would move the Normal tech Advance skill from Fo to Te. The new simple compounds look like they won't benefit from Tech Charge Advance and Fo players already have to spend a lot of SP into various other skills.(also Te/Hu would have a slightly stronger Nabarta, C'mon Sega)

Also candy remover for only 1 SG is godlike. Ramune and experimental Candy no longer useless.

I am excited for the candy pet cost reduction however they say it is being added to the SG shop and that makes me sad because in my heart I want the version at the pet shop/recycle shop to cost 1sg but in my mind Sega is Sega and Sega will mess it up and I bet they will be limited purchases at the SG shop if they are even available.

Kondibon
Jun 26, 2018, 01:20 PM
I am excited for the candy pet cost reduction however they say it is being added to the SG shop and that makes me sad because in my heart I want the version at the pet shop/recycle shop to cost 1sg but in my mind Sega is Sega and Sega will mess it up and I bet they will be limited purchases at the SG shop if they are even available.I'm pretty sure they're being added to the actual star gem shop (the one you buy makeover passes and extra storage from), not the treasure shop. They're probably also going to be the same price in the pet shop, since it's not like there isn't a precedent for them having the same item for the same price in multiple shops. Carmel crushers are in the candy shop AND the excube shop.

Worst case scenario, I think, would be that the all candy removers stay only in the treasure shop, but I doubt that since it explicitly says the SG shop.

aiMute
Jun 26, 2018, 03:43 PM
Btw I kinda wish now Sega would move the Normal tech Advance skill from Fo to Te. The new simple compounds look like they won't benefit from Tech Charge Advance and Fo players already have to spend a lot of SP into various other skills.

Oh yes, Te must become more of Fo slut!

ArcaneTechs
Jun 26, 2018, 04:25 PM
Oh yes, a support class must rival even the best of DPS classes!

Arada
Jun 26, 2018, 05:42 PM
Oh yes, a support class must rival even the best of DPS classes!

That's not what he said.

LancerFate
Jun 26, 2018, 06:07 PM
The Glorious Wand PA, hype is real.

XrosBlader821
Jun 26, 2018, 06:16 PM

Oh no! What will Fo/Fi do without a 10% Uncharged Tech Multiplier? A multiplier most Fo players don't care about because most f2p players go dual element since they can't afford 3 separate skill trees?

Zephyrion
Jun 26, 2018, 06:29 PM
Oh no! What will Fo/Fi do without a 10% Uncharged Tech Multiplier? A multiplier most Fo players don't care about because most f2p players go dual element since they can't afford 3 separate skill trees?

Actually going dual element yields similar or better results in most content. With EPD/Atra with Providence S4 + compound cycles, you get much more mileage from getting two compounds with full element multipliers on both element than from the extra T-ATK you can scrap from going single element. If you were to go the super dedicated route, you'd make 2 dual element trees and 3 single element + T-ATK trees, but the difference between those ends up being relatively marginal, aside from content where you can't keep reliable compound cycles (most rematch EQs), so people end up doing dual ele trees.

In any case I'd rather dump my extra points in about everything except Normal tech advance. This skill is mostly useless because most of the weaps with innocent form potential are now too weak, and most worthy uncharged techs are either still too weak or crafted for something more useful (hello Nabarta 0)

XrosBlader821
Jun 26, 2018, 06:59 PM
Actually going dual element yields similar or better results in most content. With EPD/Atra with Providence S4 + compound cycles, you get much more mileage from getting two compounds with full element multipliers on both element than from the extra T-ATK you can scrap from going single element. If you were to go the super dedicated route, you'd make 2 dual element trees and 3 single element + T-ATK trees, but the difference between those ends up being relatively marginal, aside from content where you can't keep reliable compound cycles (most rematch EQs), so people end up doing dual ele trees.

In any case I'd rather dump my extra points in about everything except Normal tech advance. This skill is mostly useless because most of the weaps with innocent form potential are now too weak, and most worthy uncharged techs are either still too weak or crafted for something more useful (hello Nabarta 0)

Which just proves my point. But don't forget that the new Compounds aren't chargeable so people will start seeing more value in that skill and Fo doesn't provide enough SP for you to get all the Skills when going dual element.

Kondibon
Jun 27, 2018, 12:30 AM
The full patch notes are out now. http://pso2.jp/players/news/21876/

Anduril
Jun 27, 2018, 12:36 AM
Oh, Apostolo Dragon is going to be a random Free Field boss. Neat.

Brotizolamuser
Jun 27, 2018, 02:08 AM
i didnt read the entire thread so if someone already posted about it sorry
and i play in japanese so i dont know some items and quest name in english

from today till 29/8 if you play in a party of 2 or more ppl in any of the cloud block every member get 50%exp bonus during the quest
http://pso2.jp/players/news/i_cloudboost_20180627/

if you buy premium set of 3 month you got bonus items
3 try boost 150%
1 6th anniversary mat (room item)
1 bonus key Kazuchi Shuurai
http://pso2.jp/players/news/21853/

another login bonus during 28/6 to 4/7
http://pso2.jp/players/news/21842/

i didnt see every article but ill be glad if this info help someone...
and if anybody is going to xp farm in cloud block and dont care if a mid level like me join ill be happy >_<

XrosBlader821
Jun 27, 2018, 02:38 AM
The full patch notes are out now. http://pso2.jp/players/news/21876/

Yup and the patch notes specifically say the candy removers are in SG shop and every other shop (Recycle/Pet Goods/Treasure) will have theirs removed.
time to stock up on Ramune.

Terrence
Jun 27, 2018, 03:55 AM
Do we know if the Heavy Hammer PA is S-ATK based or T-ATK based yet ? The fact an effect similar to the one used for crafted techniques is shown when charging it could be a hint...

[SPOILER-BOX]
https://i.imgur.com/Fdvb7XU.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

XrosBlader821
Jun 27, 2018, 04:56 AM
Do we know if the Heavy Hammer PA is S-ATK based or T-ATK based yet ? The fact an effect similar to the one used for crafted techniques is shown when charging it could be a hint...

[SPOILER-BOX]
https://i.imgur.com/Fdvb7XU.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

S-ATK
More details gonna be here as us Wand Lovers Hammer away http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?226714-Techer-Guide-Thread-2-0&p=3449793&viewfull=1#post3449793

ArcaneTechs
Jun 27, 2018, 04:57 AM
cant tell if these new techs are super underwhelming or incredibly situational.

ReZandia>ReBarantsia>ReFomelgia

even with uncharged tech skill, i still dont see a real big diff, maybe im testing them wrong

XrosBlader821
Jun 27, 2018, 05:09 AM
yeah the DPS seems to be underwhelming for me on my Te/Fi too.

Re Barantsia seems to be a Parallel Slider thing but way too expensive. Re Folmegia seems to detonate in a cone in front of you. This is purely for mobbing I suppose.

Arakasa
Jun 27, 2018, 05:26 AM
do we know the pot on them new xie weapons?

Will_2_Power
Jun 27, 2018, 05:41 AM
^In regards to the potential on the "Homura" Series (from Xie):

From swiki:

"威力が7%上昇。弱点属性で攻撃した時さらに7%上昇" (at level 3):

which translates to power increased by 7%, and if the the enemy is also weak to the element on weapon, then there is a further increase of damage by another 7%.

In regards to the weapon's SAF, no information is provided yet.

Arakasa
Jun 27, 2018, 05:48 AM
^In regards to the potential on the "Homura" Series (from Xie):

From swiki:

"威力が7%上昇。弱点属性で攻撃した時さらに7%上昇" (at level 3):

which translates to power increased by 7%, and if the the enemy is also weak to the element on weapon, then there is a further increase of damage by another 7%.

In regards to the weapon's SAF, no information is provided yet.

do the 14* variants share the same pot as well?

Youmu Konpaku
Jun 27, 2018, 05:53 AM
isn't the SAF is Phrase Weak?
and the *14 :

Guren : 13% damage, 5% damage same element, shifta 30s interval, no SSA
Shien : 5% damage, 13% damage same element, deband 30s interval, has SSA
difference raw attack is around 100 raw atk

i got this info from my teammate though. if true then the one with SSA will be very good with Bouncer, but DB need rainbow set (again).
or for you that doesn't have EPD for Fo, use this rainbow so you can be stronger (maybe?) than EPD.

Will_2_Power
Jun 27, 2018, 05:59 AM
^In regard to the "Guren" Series, which is the "Homura's" Series, upgrade, its potential is:

"威力が13%上昇。弱点属性で攻撃した時さらに5%上昇。一定間隔でシフタ発動"

which translates to:

power is increased by 13%, and if the enemy is weak to the element on the weapon, there is a further increase of damage by another 5%. In addition, after a fixed interval of time, Shifta is cast on you (put into operation on you)."

Edit:

Also, it's SAF is: Phrase Weak (for both the Guren and Shien Series).

for the "Shien" Series:

"威力が5%上昇。弱点属性で攻撃した時さらに13%上昇。一定間隔でデバンド発動"

which translates to:

power is increased by 5%, and if the enemy is weak to the element on the weapon, there is a further increase of damage by anotehr 13%. In addition, after a fixed interval of time, Deband is cast on you (put into operation on you.

I would've posted all the information one go, but didn't 'cause of Omega Loser EQ.

XrosBlader821
Jun 27, 2018, 06:21 AM
Looks like Guren one is by far the better choice.
Both deal around the same amount of damage (Guren's higher base stats evening out the gap caused by S1~3 compatibility of Shien). But Shien instead of giving Shifta gives Deband and the Pot has the same multipliers except it sucks more on enemies who are not weak to your element.

Btw Zirenheit NT SSAF:
S1:Sturdy Intent - Increase damage by 4% if your weapon's element or equipped Guard Ring match the enemy's elemental weakness.

milranduil
Jun 27, 2018, 07:39 AM
Looks like Guren one is by far the better choice.
Both deal around the same amount of damage (Guren's higher base stats evening out the gap caused by S1~3 compatibility of Shien). But Shien instead of giving Shifta gives Deband and the Pot has the same multipliers except it sucks more on enemies who are not weak to your element.

Btw Zirenheit NT SSAF:
S1:Sturdy Intent - Increase damage by 4% if your weapon's element or equipped Guard Ring match the enemy's elemental weakness.

er, no. s1 s2 s3 make the stat gap completely pointless. 3 2-4% multipliers roll a 60 atk difference by a LOT.

oratank
Jun 27, 2018, 08:02 AM
be warn techer pa and compound tech are skill quest not disc use your tech character to do it :/

XrosBlader821
Jun 27, 2018, 08:09 AM
er, no. s1 s2 s3 make the stat gap completely pointless. 3 2-4% multipliers roll a 60 atk difference by a LOT.

Have fun only dealing good damage to 1 element then unless you really like rainbow builds.

TehCubey
Jun 27, 2018, 08:54 AM
Have fun only dealing good damage to 1 element then unless you really like rainbow builds.

The new weapons are already garbage unless you go rainbow build (or play Fo or jet boots Bo) anyway.

Zephyrion
Jun 27, 2018, 09:19 AM
The new weapons are already garbage unless you go rainbow build (or play Fo or jet boots Bo) anyway.

Well they are not so much garbage than they are very very obviously aimed at tech classes which are the ones being the centerpiece of this wedding update xD.
Would make great DBs, Wands, Talises and Boots since they all focus on element matching anyway

XrosBlader821
Jun 27, 2018, 02:17 PM
Zirenheit-NT is Fighter equipable. Time to blow the dust off of the good old Fi/Bo

ArcaneTechs
Jun 27, 2018, 02:22 PM
Zirenheit-NT is Fighter equipable. Time to blow the dust off of the good old Fi/Bo
i will when they add more JB PA's

I'm reading Shien can out damage other 14*'s, with or without matching but too early to tell. those SSA's do make a huge difference though

GHNeko
Jun 27, 2018, 10:20 PM
i will when they add more JB PA's

I'm reading Shien can out damage other 14*'s, with or without matching but too early to tell. those SSA's do make a huge difference though

according to mil, the new 14*s are 7% stronger than his kazami sooooo

:wacko:

ALSO GIVE ME ZIREN NT

1000 DROPS WITHIN A DAY THE FUCK SEGA GIVE ALREADY

Will_2_Power
Jun 27, 2018, 11:12 PM
I'm definitely going to make a Shien Rifle (Boss Killer); the possible multipliers on this weapon are just insane:

1.05 (from potential) x 1.13 (from potential) x 1.04 (S1: Rain 2018 boss killer SSA) x 1.03 (S2: Mars' boss killer SSA) x 1.03 (S3: when hp >80%, 3% damage boost) x 1.02 (Phrase Weak) = will give at least a 133.53% damage increase (not including additional stats).

That's a pretty significant damage boost.

KaizoKage
Jun 28, 2018, 05:36 AM
regarding homura pot tho (for force or techer), will it still activate the extra % damage even if the weapon element is light but the tech element used it the enemy's weakness? (idk if my grammar is correct)

Zulastar
Jun 28, 2018, 09:53 AM
And at this moment we can clearly state: 13* is no longer a valid weapons to use in major EQs.
Exception is only Orbit batteries and Zeinesis Tact.

TheFanaticViper
Jun 28, 2018, 10:09 AM
And at this moment we can clearly state: 13* is no longer a valid weapons to use in major EQs.

LMAO, which EQs require a 14s ? don't forget the difficulty is still the same

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 28, 2018, 11:09 AM
Exception is only Orbit batteries and Zeinesis Tact.

Just... no.
No EQ needs 14*s.

XrosBlader821
Jun 28, 2018, 11:29 AM
LMAO, which EQs require a 14s ? don't forget the difficulty is still the same

Difficulty may still be the same but enemy strength certainly isn't. XH started with level 70 Mobs back then which nowadays feel like SH Mobs due to Powercreep. But I don't think the Powercreep is bad enough for people to require 14* weapons lol. Driving Rain 2018 has level 85 Enemies and they feel like boosted UQ Mobs, back when 14* were still very rare.

Zulastar
Jun 28, 2018, 12:28 PM
TheFanaticViper
Maninbluejumpsuit
XrosBlader821

Say this to 10+ minutes enforced Magatsu >_<

echofaith
Jun 28, 2018, 01:19 PM
I mean, the difference from even using something like Astra or Deus VS using a your average 14*(an Atra or Crests exchanges) shouldnt be big enough to change the EQ clear times from bad to good. Problem is probably players not knowing what to do :S

XrosBlader821
Jun 28, 2018, 01:27 PM
I mean, the difference from even using something like Astra or Deus VS using a your average 14*(an Atra or Crests exchanges) shouldnt be big enough to change the EQ clear times from bad to good. Problem is probably players not knowing what to do :S

Or Maggy revival happening literally right after the cap was increased and ppl had to level their subs again.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 28, 2018, 02:17 PM
TheFanaticViper
Maninbluejumpsuit
XrosBlader821

Say this to 10+ minutes enforced Magatsu >_<

-Bad players
-Magatsu hasn't been a common EQ for people to practice on before the revival for a very long time

The <10% damage difference between a good 13* vs a 14% isn't why your MPAs are failing. The absence of a proper WB alone is more of a detriment than all 12 people using 13*s instead of 14*s. Even if all 12 people did have 14*s, they turned a ~10 minute fight with 13*s into a ~9 minute fight.

aiMute
Jun 28, 2018, 03:49 PM
regarding homura pot tho (for force or techer), will it still activate the extra % damage even if the weapon element is light but the tech element used it the enemy's weakness? (idk if my grammar is correct)
Want to know too, though IIRC none of weapon element potentials work with element switching skills.

Anduril
Jun 28, 2018, 04:08 PM
Want to know too, though IIRC none of weapon element potentials work with element switching skills.

The Homura potential seems to be worded more like Ancient Oath (when attacking with an elemental weakness, increase damage) as opposed to the Fornis potential (if the enemy weakness matches element 1, element 2, or the weapon's element, increase damage), and as far as I recall, Ancient Oath applies to Techs regardless of weapon element (thus why Rikauteri Banish Arrow Te/Br was a thing), though I'm not sure if it applies to JB Gear and Wand E Change (there might have been a patch regarding this a few months ago that I'll try to find).

EDIT: Found it

Other Changes

The following skills and potentials have changed so that they refer to the element changed by the effect of [Jet Boots Gear] and [L/Wand E Change]:

Force’s Skill: [Element Conversion]
Bouncer’s Skill: [Elemental PP Restorate Field]
Skill Ring: [R/ EPPR Field]
Potential: [古の誓い]/Ancient Oath
Potential: [観理眼]/Discerning Eye
Potential: [新世の誓い]/New Type Oath
Potential: [属性追従・炎雷]/Elemental Tracking: Fire/Lightning
Potenital: [属性追従・炎風]/Elemental Tracking: Fire/Wind

Source (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-1-24-2018/)

So, Element Change should trigger the Homura Potential based on this.

KaizoKage
Jun 28, 2018, 04:44 PM

oh wow, thanks for the confirmation :D

EDIT: oh wait..... can techs be considered as "Element Change" for weapons?

the_importer_
Jun 28, 2018, 05:33 PM
The Homura potential seems to be worded more like Ancient Oath (when attacking with an elemental weakness, increase damage) as opposed to the Fornis potential (if the enemy weakness matches element 1, element 2, or the weapon's element, increase damage), and as far as I recall, Ancient Oath applies to Techs regardless of weapon element (thus why Rikauteri Banish Arrow Te/Br was a thing), though I'm not sure if it applies to JB Gear and Wand E Change (there might have been a patch regarding this a few months ago that I'll try to find).

EDIT: Found it

Wait what? Are saying that by using L/Wand E Change, that any Rod I use as a Force will have 50% elemental conversion after charging a tech for a specific element?

XrosBlader821
Jun 28, 2018, 05:37 PM
Wait what? Are saying that by using L/Wand E Change, that any Rod I use as a Force will have 50% elemental conversion after charging a tech for a specific element?

I think this is referring to Fo/Te using Wands

the_importer_
Jun 28, 2018, 05:43 PM
I think this is referring to Fo/Te using Wands

Why would anyone do this?

XrosBlader821
Jun 28, 2018, 05:55 PM
Why would anyone do this?

ikr? Probably people who REALLY want a L/ Rod E Change Ring

ArcaneTechs
Jun 29, 2018, 03:08 AM
ikr? Probably people who REALLY want a L/ Rod E Change Ring

this would work for future gear but EPD being the go to rod right now, no need to worry