PDA

View Full Version : Basilis vs Current event weapons, also 14 star event weapons?

Salavtore
Jun 28, 2018, 01:58 PM
So, this is regarding just the 13 stars weapons.

Which is better in terms of stat and perks?

And I noticed Zieg has upgrades for the event weapons, but the items required are not translated, what's the method I gotta do?

Anduril
Jun 28, 2018, 02:19 PM
Everything you need to exchange for the 14* upgrades is available from Xie and her exchange. You need a +35 Homura weapon (500 Badges needed, assuming you get the exchange pass for completing Xie's 3rd CO; less if find one from a drop) and 9 Vesta Stones (900 Badges needed).

Just talking about the 13*s, assuming that you don't affix either and are matching enemy weakness, Homura has a higher damage multiplier (114.49%) over Basilis (113%). However, if you aren't matching weakness, Basilis is significantly better since its multiplier is unconditional (113% over 107%).

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 28, 2018, 02:23 PM
Everything you need to exchange for the 14* upgrades is available from Xie and her exchange. You need a +35 Homura weapon (500 Badges needed, assuming you get the exchange pass for completing Xie's 3rd CO; less if find one from a drop) and 9 Vesta Stones (900 Badges needed).

What is required for the +30ed weapons in the second menu, and where does it come from?

Anduril
Jun 28, 2018, 02:25 PM
What is required for the +30ed weapons in the second menu, and where does it come from?
You get the exchange pass for that menu by completing Xie's 3rd CO (clearing a "Defeat all Rare Enemies" E-code).

ArcaneTechs
Jun 28, 2018, 04:53 PM
Basilis got outpowered already since it was last released (last year), the new Shien/Homura series already out do them easily

TehCubey
Jun 28, 2018, 07:00 PM
New 14*s are good if you're going for a rainbow spread, or are using a class that easily targets elemental weaknesses (fo, te, bo). Otherwise they're inferior to the Atra series and that can be traded in for stuff you literally buy from other players.

Basilis is weak. Pass!

final_attack
Jun 28, 2018, 07:52 PM
So, this is regarding just the 13 stars weapons.

Which is better in terms of stat and perks?
Since damage already answered .....
Basilis's pot can also be used for partial support (Jellen) ...... with that BlazeDecay (SAF) to help increase your own damage more.
Though I'd say it depends on weapon-type too. For those with high hit count (and ranged if possible .... like Tmg's for Hr), it's good, since it increase the chance to inflict and maintain Jellen.

Salavtore
Jun 28, 2018, 08:23 PM
New 14*s are good if you're going for a rainbow spread, or are using a class that easily targets elemental weaknesses (fo, te, bo). Otherwise they're inferior to the Atra series and that can be traded in for stuff you literally buy from other players.

Basilis is weak. Pass!

They can?

Could you name them so i could copy them and work towards that lol

Also ty everyone for answering, i'm learning!

ArcaneTechs
Jun 28, 2018, 09:28 PM
just skip Basilis, if youre lacking gear just work on Shien. rainbow pallete? only if you want to otherwise just use light+good SSA's. Certain Shien weps will outdo others like the Katana

Reilet
Jun 28, 2018, 10:14 PM
Since damage already answered .....
Basilis's pot can also be used for partial support (Jellen) ...... with that BlazeDecay (SAF) to help increase your own damage more.
Though I'd say it depends on weapon-type too. For those with high hit count (and ranged if possible .... like Tmg's for Hr), it's good, since it increase the chance to inflict and maintain Jellen.

Basilis has 100% or extremely close to 100% jellen proc rate.

TehCubey
Jun 29, 2018, 05:11 AM
They can?

Could you name them so i could copy them and work towards that lol

Also ty everyone for answering, i'm learning!

Val/Bal weapon - grab from player shops.

Upgrade to Atra using 999x gold-whatever (player shops), 999x saphiad (also player shops), and a Chronos stone (achievement for killing the dragon at least once).

The stone is unique so you can have only one Atra weapon but you can switch between weapon types by trading in 999 of both crafting mats. Useful to secure a S4 you want.

Arada
Jun 29, 2018, 06:19 AM
Val/Bal weapon - grab from player shops.

Upgrade to Atra using 999x gold-whatever (player shops), 999x saphiad (also player shops), and a Chronos stone (achievement for killing the dragon at least once).

The stone is unique so you can have only one Atra weapon but you can switch between weapon types by trading in 999 of both crafting mats. Useful to secure a S4 you want.

You get the stone by grinding a Val to +35, not by killing the dragon. And you can others but they have an abysmal drop rate on the dragon (so bad you can treat it as if you can only get one Atra :-) ).

Zulastar
Jun 29, 2018, 09:58 AM
I'm definitely going to make a Shien Rifle (Boss Killer); the possible multipliers on this weapon are just insane:

1.05 (from potential) x 1.13 (from potential) x 1.04 (S1: Rain 2018 boss killer SSA) x 1.03 (S2: Mars' boss killer SSA) x 1.03 (S3: when hp >80%, 3% damage boost) x 1.02 (Phrase Weak) = will give at least a 133.53% damage increase (not including additional stats).

That's a pretty significant damage boost.

As for Atra it's 1.10( Pot) x 1.04 (S1: Rain 2018 boss killer SSA) x 1.03 (S2: Mars' boss killer SSA) x 1.03 (S3: when hp >80%, 3% damage boost) x 1.02 (Phrase Weak) = 123.8% + Unique S4 you can switch between Atra kinds.

Lumiere have a little higher multiplier - 126% but it's Pot = fixed Atra WL S4.

TehCubey
Jun 29, 2018, 10:39 AM
You get the stone by grinding a Val to +35, not by killing the dragon.

Right, it's been like a year since I got mine so I forgot.

Zorak000
Jun 29, 2018, 11:48 AM
1500 badges seems like a lot to get if you were looking to upgrade more than one or two weapon types, I would say if you were trying to catch back up again I would prioritize:

1 atra weapon (if you haven't gotten one yet) >1 guren (or shien if you can handle the element stuff) weapon (at a time) > mars (while those files are still around and easy to do, if it covers a desired weapon type anyway) > basilis

if jet boots were your favorite weapon, then shien takes priority. if your favorite weapon type has something that's Basically Required To Have in the Conqueror's Crest exchange (EPD for Force, lavis canon for Techer, kasami no tachi for Braver, I forget if there was anything else; hunter mains would want an akatsuki but it's not that good for hero) would probably just want to grab mars or basilis until you can save up the crests to get the 14* weapon

LordKaiser
Jul 1, 2018, 04:53 PM
Sooo what's the stronger one? Shien or Guren? (They're now the lowest base attack among the 14*)

Salavtore
Jul 1, 2018, 06:26 PM
So working on atra, will my abilities move to the atra from the val? Because 15% crit is lovely

Mr3chi
Jul 1, 2018, 07:12 PM
Sooo what's the stronger one? Shien or Guren? (They're now the lowest base attack among the 14*)
sclass is better in stat but i think it will be more expensive to do good affix (4% + 4% crit + 4% crit + 2% ele + ~170 atk).
sclass max: 12%+5%+2e%+13e% + 160-170atk (4%) = 36%
non-s max: 13% + 2e% + 5e% + 240-250atk + 50-70atk (8%) = 28%, but shifta is a plus
non ele dmg is the same: 21%, default shifta should be 5% more
i assume 1% ~ 40atk, quick maff.