PDA

View Full Version : Mommy Desu Ga? (Mother & Deus EQ / Guides of Creation)

Youmu Konpaku
Jul 4, 2018, 06:15 AM
Difficulty & Requirements
Normal Lv.1+
Hard Lv.20+
Very Hard Lv.55+
Super Hard Lv.70+
Extra Hard Lv.80/80+

So how everyone doing this EQ? seems the enemy got Lv 85 and increased HP / Def, the pattern is still the same like the old EQ, but i think the deus one doesn't have time limit? correct me if i'm wrong ...

GHNeko
Jul 4, 2018, 07:05 AM
Non threatening EQ. Just extra def and HP. So nothing interesting, but the weapon and unit drops are the opposite of non interesting.

SteveCZ
Jul 4, 2018, 07:34 AM
Dang 4 minutes late to try.

XrosBlader821
Jul 4, 2018, 08:16 AM
First Run took 12~ minutes. Second run took like 29 minutes because MPA had literally do damage output...

Good to see expert matching is as garbage already as it used to be prior to revision.

Mr3chi
Jul 4, 2018, 08:20 AM
First Run took 12~ minutes. Second run took like 29 minutes because MPA had literally do damage output...

Good to see expert matching is as garbage already as it used to be prior to revision.

First run: best classu
Category changed: Moved to level up quest...
Second run: /myset subclasses

XrosBlader821
Jul 4, 2018, 08:28 AM
First run: best classu
Category changed: Moved to level up quest...
Second run: /myset subclasses

that was probably the thought process after people saw Gracia giving 999,999 exp.

the_importer_
Jul 4, 2018, 09:56 AM
If anything, this brings Mother back into the game and more changes in getting an EPD.

Salavtore
Jul 4, 2018, 02:24 PM
Are the drops at least worth it?

I hear it gives some of the biggest EXP gains from an EQ yet.

XrosBlader821
Jul 4, 2018, 04:48 PM
Mama-Desu drops a new 14* weapon series. 6% Damage unconditional and 10% extra building up over time, resets if hit. Supports S2 and has really high base stats. the new S4 Abilities from items are lacking imo.

Kintama
Jul 4, 2018, 06:11 PM
They missed the opportunity to raise deus's hp after increasing the time limit from 5 to 20mn after the music change, deus is way too scripted to be fun anyway.

Mother without garbageroid is very welcome though.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 4, 2018, 08:01 PM
Phonos series is 6% followed by a 10% dmg increase build up while its sheath on your back for 4's then once you attack, that last for 14's when you start attacking? these are 100% going in the garabge. I was banking on a good pot and 1-4 SSA support for Phobos series but i think i'll avoid these and stick to the current better gear

same with the units, Sega is still too scared to put out better units after all this time. Bode Izane lyfe

Meteor Weapon
Jul 4, 2018, 10:12 PM

What ship btw?

XrosBlader821
Jul 5, 2018, 03:29 AM
What ship btw?

Ship 2

Silent_Flower
Jul 5, 2018, 09:25 AM
Yeah, played my first two runs as Bo. Such a bad idea since I am still new to it and was missing more than I was hitting. So I went back as being Hr and felt much better. First three runs I had were 22min, 34min and 16min.

silo1991
Jul 5, 2018, 09:39 AM
yesterday i had my first run at 7 am (counting both bosses) it took me 45 mins aprox , mother was relatibly ok in time, but deus gracia he was a son of bitch it took forever to kill him and the worst thing was, i had to work , i got out of my house late and thank god the fiends , i mean the kids are on vacation now so the trafic was really calm that day U_U

also there was a couple of fools who always got 1 shot and 1 of those fools was my party partner . again why people does not invest in just extra life at least for the armors

milranduil
Jul 5, 2018, 01:26 PM
yesterday i had my first run at 7 am (counting both bosses) it took me 45 mins aprox , mother was relatibly ok in time, but deus gracia he was a son of bitch it took forever to kill him and the worst thing was, i had to work , i got out of my house late and thank god the fiends , i mean the kids are on vacation now so the trafic was really calm that day U_U

also there was a couple of fools who always got 1 shot and 1 of those fools was my party partner . again why people does not invest in just extra life at least for the armors

even if you're not dying, a run taking 45min means no one was doing above 10k dps most likely. you may be part of the problem.

silo1991
Jul 5, 2018, 02:12 PM
even if you're not dying, a run taking 45min means no one was doing above 10k dps most likely. you may be part of the problem.

as a hunter sure ,specially in the part of the dragon heads/tentacles its hard to strike since hunter its bad for aereal chase and when i used over end (excalibur) when i had a chance i deal 20 to 30k the first hits then if i landed the last hit i do over a 100 to 120K damage aprox

its that good ?

dont blame me i just want to get rid of being a hunter and get back to my main classes

milranduil
Jul 5, 2018, 02:22 PM
as a hunter sure ,specially in the part of the dragon heads/tentacles its hard to strike since hunter its bad for aereal chase and when i used over end (excalibur) when i had a chance i deal 20 to 30k the first hits then if i landed the last hit i do over a 100 to 120K damage aprox

its that good ?

dont blame me i just want to get rid of being a hunter and get back to my main classes

spending 45min for 1mil exp is not worth it don't you think? you can get a little more than half of that in 2min with the boss rush LQ. these new EQs are not for leveling unless you want them to take forever, but if you are complaining about it then you don't want it to take forever. you can't have your cake and eat it too if you're one of the ones leveling subclass to begin with.

Dugs
Jul 5, 2018, 10:42 PM
I mean, you could also not be an ass and recognize the thing you said.

The part where EVERYONE ELSE WAS A PROBLEM?

GHNeko
Jul 5, 2018, 11:23 PM

its that good ?

Level in level up quest, not in emergency quests.

I mean, you could also not be an ass and recognize the thing you said.

The part where EVERYONE ELSE WAS A PROBLEM?

everyone being a problem means that the poster is still somewhat at fault, and by his own admission he's trying to level sub in an EQ. and considering everyone else is not in this thread, it's better to tell the poster in question to stop doing things that contribute to his run not being a good experience for him.

SteveCZ
Jul 5, 2018, 11:26 PM
All my runs I had pug were at most 15 minutes in total. Nice drops as well. I though it's gonna be tough or whatever.

Silent_Flower
Jul 5, 2018, 11:34 PM
5 runs, 3 qliphads... Too bad they are obsolete. At least I can convert them back to zeneisis and switch potential to Blessing of Life to +10% affix boost for Ether Factor hell.

Saffran
Jul 6, 2018, 04:20 AM
Never, EVER level up your subclass.
(only villains do that)
(how do you even level up a subclass when the quest is 80/80 anyway?)

I noticed a lot of attacks do multiple hits now (the Deus Sword Swipe for instance). So ultimately HP is irrelevant, you need to use iFrames and dodge.

Gotten a few units out of this. I might redo my Satk unit set.

Mattykins
Jul 6, 2018, 06:06 AM
https://preview.ibb.co/dVAKzy/eswca.png

Silent_Flower
Jul 6, 2018, 06:21 AM
It only 1.6 mill from Gracia if you have +100% exp boost. (Donut + premium plus other that I don't count)

Mr3chi
Jul 6, 2018, 07:43 AM
Never, EVER level up your subclass.
(only villains do that)
(how do you even level up a subclass when the quest is 80/80 anyway?)

I noticed a lot of attacks do multiple hits now (the Deus Sword Swipe for instance). So ultimately HP is irrelevant, you need to use iFrames and dodge.

Gotten a few units out of this. I might redo my Satk unit set.

80 iS jUst a NuMbEr

Sayara
Jul 6, 2018, 09:11 AM
When did they decide to increase the amount of time needed to save the Earth from the Moon?

it use to be 5 minutes but now its 15?

final_attack
Jul 6, 2018, 09:17 AM
Isn't it 20 mins now? :pizza:

milranduil
Jul 6, 2018, 09:17 AM
When did they decide to increase the amount of time needed to save the Earth from the Moon?

it's 20 for this EQ. regular deus is still 5

oratank
Jul 6, 2018, 09:46 AM

my friend turnoff expert and it took 50 min for this eq so 20min deus seem legit

cheapgunner
Jul 6, 2018, 10:30 AM
1st couple runs took my party 35+ mins without expert. I really need to find a way to clear those nightmarish XQs soon.... >.>;

Zorak000
Jul 6, 2018, 10:35 AM
I try and keep subclass leveling regulated to stuff like LQs or other Flavor of the Month 12-player quests if I don't have any bonus keys available.

XrosBlader821
Jul 6, 2018, 11:07 AM
1st couple runs took my party 35+ mins without expert. I really need to find a way to clear those nightmarish XQs soon.... >.>;

Uh, tell me your gear and if it's okay I'll just help you with the Party one.

cheapgunner
Jul 6, 2018, 11:35 AM
Uh, tell me your gear and if it's okay I'll just help you with the Party one.

I have all the class combos but the only I trust my SuFi.(85/85) atm. I have FoTe as well but my mirage escapes aren't that good against end-game bosses liek Deus.

Full 12* units, grinded and affixed. Rykros Staff w/ 13* pets across the board (Jingle Torim, Cery Upgraded forms, Rappy, Dragon, 2 Melon + 2 Marron, Syncro + Viola).

Close to 1k HP and almost 170 pp iirc. I tried HuFi but couldn't beat Deus 'cuz of infinite spam from his techs. >.>; I haven't retried the XQs in weeks.

XrosBlader821
Jul 6, 2018, 11:48 AM
I have all the class combos but the only I trust my SuFi.(85/85) atm. I have FoTe as well but my mirage escapes aren't that good against end-game bosses liek Deus.

Full 12* units, grinded and affixed. Rykros Staff w/ 13* pets across the board (Jingle Torim, Cery Upgraded forms, Rappy, Dragon, 2 Melon + 2 Marron, Syncro + Viola).

Close to 1k HP and almost 170 pp iirc. I tried HuFi but couldn't beat Deus 'cuz of infinite spam from his techs. >.>; I haven't retried the XQs in weeks.

Sounds like a low budget affix. Mind if I see you stuff + skill tree? You can send it via private message if you don't want people to judge

cheapgunner
Jul 6, 2018, 03:18 PM
Sounds like a low budget affix. Mind if I see you stuff + skill tree? You can send it via private message if you don't want people to judge

I'lll post it a bit later when I can.

EDIT: SuFi - Rykros Staff 30+
Pets: Jinga, Aero + Popple (13* upgraded forms). Rappy + 2 Maron (13*s) - All boxes fully affixed and lvls 120
Rings (Units) - Near Auto Atk, Air Reversal, + J Reversal JA Combo (Dont know why :p) Equipped: Jumping dodge + Attack Advance (All rings lv 20)
1172 HP
~186 PP
1647 T-Atk (No Switch skills)
551 DEX
1657 S-Def
1605 R-Def
1656 T-Def

Skill Tree: https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?143DbHIobHIobHIobHIobHIobHIobHIobHIo bHIobHIojdS8dBdBdo007b0000008dodACAINfeAqxqxcAHsjq nIs000006doIbIb00In000006doIb00Ib00000fdB007b00000 0dBIn00jdn000000IbIoIo00Ib000006doIbIo00Ib000006dB IbIbHSrBHSqBboHNfdKeB00008dBIb0000008