PDA

View Full Version : NOW OVER - Boosted Enchanted Forest 250% + Jutus series Rate Up!

ArcaneTechs
Aug 7, 2018, 10:15 PM
Enchanted Forest Exploration

+100% Rare Drop Rate
Increased drop rate of [Jutus] weapon series (XH Only)

Yes this will collide with next weeks 150% RDR for a total of 250% RDR

This is your chance for the next 2 weeks ( I believe 150% week is after next maint) to farm Jutus mats for what are potentially the best series in game (Lumiere+when it gets buffed. When/What buff? TBA by Sega in the future) along with any Year 1 and some Year 2 14*'s you may be looking for since Conqueror Crests will be removed from the weekly campaigns with King's taking in place soon (Conquerors Crests will become a bit more grindy but be added to past and specific raids) Apprentice Omega will also be added to the field too

we'll see just how good or bad the drop rate is going to be for Jutus this week

Flaoc
Aug 7, 2018, 10:16 PM
then austere nt outclasses even the buffed lumiere.. the ride never ends

https://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/The+ride+continues+to+never+end+_44bf07d2159dd255b 51b5d0fab4d639b.jpg

Anduril
Aug 7, 2018, 11:55 PM
since Conquest Crests will be removed soon in replacement for King's Crests

Just to clarify, they aren't removing Conqueror's Crests, they are just not going to be doing the weekly campaigns for large amounts of them; they will continue to be drops in the current EQs they drop from and will also be added to some other Raid Bosses and Bonus Quests later on.

kurokyosuke
Aug 8, 2018, 12:28 AM
The translation team went with King instead of Champion? Doesn't seem very fitting.

Just to clarify, they aren't removing Conqueror's Crests, they are just not going to be doing the weekly campaigns for large amounts of them; they will continue to be drops in the current EQs they drop from and will also be added to some other Raid Bosses and Bonus Quests later on.
Actually, Conqueror's Crests will become drops from raids pre-EP4. Crest campaigns and the current raids that drop Conqueror's Crests will be replaced with Champion's Crests instead.

Anduril
Aug 8, 2018, 12:34 AM
Actually, Conqueror's Crests will become drops from raids pre-EP4. Crest campaigns and the current raids that drop Conqueror's Crests will be replaced with Champion's Crests instead.

Interesting; I would have assumed they were just going to add the King's/Champion's Crests to new EQs going forward since there was a mention specifically of them coming from the OF Apprentice Trigger.

kurokyosuke
Aug 8, 2018, 12:55 AM
Interesting; I would have assumed they were just going to add the King's/Champion's Crests to new EQs going forward since there was a mention specifically of them coming from the OF Apprentice Trigger.

The post on Bumped only mentions "certain raids" and Apprentice trigger, but it's actually rather clear in the slide shown during the last Arks Live.

Anduril
Aug 8, 2018, 01:21 AM
The post on Bumped only mentions "certain raids" and Apprentice trigger, but it's actually rather clear in the slide shown during the last Arks Live.

Not that I don't believe you, but can you point me toward that slide/the specific video it is in (if it is available).

kurokyosuke
Aug 8, 2018, 01:56 AM
Not that I don't believe you, but can you point me toward that slide/the specific video it is in (if it is available).

https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status/1025697618268020736
I'm at work so I can't give a timestamp, but this is the video. It's right after the discussion of this month's updates, somewhere before the 40 min mark.

Anduril
Aug 8, 2018, 01:59 AM
https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status/1025697618268020736
I'm at work so I can't give a timestamp, but this is the video. It's right after the discussion of this month's updates, somewhere before the 40 min mark.
Thank you very much. I was only checking their youtube channel, and only the gameplay portion of that stream was uploaded there.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 8, 2018, 02:14 AM
Original post updated with field specs and what you guys mentioned about the Crest clarification

Altiea
Aug 8, 2018, 02:21 AM
There is also a PD campaign. EQ is scheduled for the week and everything does 2x damage, Double has +50% HP, and PD has +200% HP. The EQ will drop 14*s and 12* Units.

Silent_Flower
Aug 8, 2018, 03:00 AM
There is also a PD campaign. EQ is scheduled for the week and everything does 2x damage, Double has +50% HP, and PD has +200% HP. The EQ will drop 14*s and 12* Units.

Not this week. Next week.

Touka
Aug 8, 2018, 04:52 AM
I literally went into field at the start and got Apprentice Daggers drop,no joke.Thing is I got a lot of those from lq,wish I could put them up for sale or something.

XrosBlader821
Aug 8, 2018, 05:48 AM
Btw there is no maintenance on the 15th

http://pso2.jp/players/news/22113/?page=2

Tymek
Aug 8, 2018, 03:46 PM
Enchanted Forest Exploration

+100% Rare Drop Rate
Increased drop rate of [Jutus] weapon series (XH Only)

This is your chance for the next 2 weeks ( I believe 150% week is after next maint) to farm Jutus mats for what are potentially the best series in game (Lumiere+when it gets buffed. When/What buff? TBA by Sega in the future) along with any Year 1 and some Year 2 14*'s you may be looking for since Conqueror Crests will be removed from the weekly campaigns with King's taking in place soon (Conquerors Crests will become a bit more grindy but be added to past and specific raids) Apprentice Omega will also be added to the field too

we'll see just how good or bad the drop rate is going to be for Jutus this week

Best series in the game? Can you elaborate?

Zorak000
Aug 8, 2018, 04:00 PM
Btw there is no maintenance on the 15th

http://pso2.jp/players/news/22113/?page=2

that always goes well

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 8, 2018, 04:28 PM
So we're looking at +250% rdr to forest passively next week?

ArcaneTechs
Aug 8, 2018, 06:52 PM
So we're looking at +250% rdr to forest passively next week?
yes, so farm now or later, purely up to you

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 8, 2018, 07:04 PM
yes, so farm now or later, purely up to you

What was the occasion next week? Boost week? Webpanel I forgot about?

ArcaneTechs
Aug 8, 2018, 07:29 PM
What was the occasion next week? Boost week? Webpanel I forgot about?

reward panel boost week with EF field+Jutus campaign boost still going

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 8, 2018, 07:53 PM
reward panel boost week with EF field+Jutus campaign boost still going

Totally forgot about that. Those reminders should be more visible. Oh well.

Is overkill rdr a thing? Like is it capped, or should i go in with +250 from quest boost, 250rdr, 150tri, + timed with no issues?

ArcaneTechs
Aug 8, 2018, 10:10 PM

Is overkill rdr a thing? Like is it capped, or should i go in with +250 from quest boost, 250rdr, 150tri, + timed with no issues?
just saved your tri's for boosted EQs or something else. 250%'s and Timed Abilities are enough. If you really want to, pop a tri boost during a PSE burst but really you dont need to waste Tri boosts during these 2 weeks of boosts unless you really feel like its going to help you.

I dont know what the RDR cap is anymore, I think I used to assume it was always 600% but i honestly dont remember anymore

milranduil
Aug 8, 2018, 11:53 PM

i mean, they are easily visible if you just look at the official eq schedule posted every week lol. it lists and labels all of it.

XrosBlader821
Aug 10, 2018, 06:25 AM
Is it me or has the droprate in forest worsened since launch? I remember back when Forest was new you couldn't hold all of these 13 and 14 star weapons but now I can run around for 3 hours and only get one Resta Golem takt or Bomber Golem WL.

Tymek
Aug 10, 2018, 06:27 AM
I had my first 14* drop here two days ago. Lavis Cannon. That's pretty nice.

Azure Falcon
Aug 10, 2018, 01:06 PM
Is it me or has the droprate in forest worsened since launch? I remember back when Forest was new you couldn't hold all of these 13 and 14 star weapons but now I can run around for 3 hours and only get one Resta Golem takt or Bomber Golem WL.
I mean, it was like that since day 1 for me - endless golem WLs, a single useless Rykros tact and a couple of minimum grind cap Jutus rods - nothing else. Haven't seen a single Jutus in this boost period either, just more golem WLs.

Poyonche
Aug 10, 2018, 01:37 PM

Since Wednesday my dad got : 1 Akatsuki, 1 Jupiter Tullus and 1 Spread Needle (those 2 in a same PSE Burst), bunch of Jutus and Demon 13*

So far I got 3 Golem Bluffs, Golem WL, Jutus Jetboots and Jutus Takt.

Just RNG being RNG. :wacko:

ArcaneTechs
Aug 10, 2018, 04:11 PM
ran for 15mins, got Jutus DS, run for 4hrs, nothing but Omega 13* trash. I really just dont know anymore

XrosBlader821
Aug 10, 2018, 07:18 PM
>Joins a party
>Party Member got Jutus
>Party Member got Tag Bode
>Party Member got Rykros Staff
>You got Resta Golem Takt
>Party Member got Weila Bode
>Party Member got Jutus
>Party Member got EPD

:-x

Loveless62
Aug 10, 2018, 07:58 PM
BlessRNG

PJSalt

Masu
Aug 10, 2018, 08:41 PM
Soooooooooo
After 2 hours of farm today (and counting) and a PSE burst of maybe 10+ mins I finally got a drop which in the end is this
https://i.imgur.com/sHgeGkA.jpg
... For now nothing sounds wrong huh?
Now...I made this less than half an hour before starting to farm
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/9dS4Kqw.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
You know how to maintain my salt all the way up sega, you really know how...

Note: Was playing BB but as sega is a bitch in disguise it seems Jutus drop is not class influenced AT ALL.

XrosBlader821
Aug 10, 2018, 09:29 PM
Soooooooooo
After 2 hours of farm today (and counting) and a PSE burst of maybe 10+ mins I finally got a drop which in the end is this
https://i.imgur.com/sHgeGkA.jpg
... For now nothing sounds wrong huh?
Now...I made this less than half an hour before starting to farm
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/9dS4Kqw.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
You know how to maintain my salt all the way up sega, you really know how...

Note: Was playing BB but as sega is a bitch in disguise it seems Jutus drop is not class influenced AT ALL.

At least it's not "I spent my Homura voucher on a wand and exchanged it for shien then went to LQ on a different character to level it up a little and first run I get shien wand".
haha *laughter breaks into tears*

Masu
Aug 10, 2018, 10:02 PM
At least it's not "I spent my Homura voucher on a wand and exchanged it for shien then went to LQ on a different character to level it up a little and first run I get shien wand".

I guess everyone have their share of this kind of bullshit. Got Ziren to drop shortly after making a Shien JB (and I don't regret it in the end but STILL ). It was just the drop of water that makes the glass overflow this time :-x

ran for 15mins, got Jutus DS, run for 4hrs, nothing but Omega 13* trash. I really just dont know anymore
Gamu threw a bait and you got caught. Seeeeeeegaaaaaaaa :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mGoTfs-RVI
Oldies but goodies:wacko:

Silent_Flower
Aug 11, 2018, 12:03 AM
After 1 hour bust yesterday, within 20 mins, I got a 14★. The 14★ drop is another f*** Rykos Staff. GET ME THAT F************** RAPPY! I AM SO GOING TO F**************** KILL IT. I DO NOT NEED A 3RD RYKOS STAFF.

Zephyrion
Aug 11, 2018, 02:50 AM

I sure wish I could have gotten Shien wands dupes to make my rainbow set better though. And even if you choose to not do that, hey guess what free Phrase Weak fodder since they come at +35 cap upon drop !
I can understand how annoying not getting what you want can be, but you know a man's dirt is another man's treasure xD

XrosBlader821
Aug 11, 2018, 04:10 AM
I guess everyone have their share of this kind of bullshit. Got Ziren to drop shortly after making a Shien JB (and I don't regret it in the end but STILL ). It was just the drop of water that makes the glass overflow this time :-x

The same happened for me but in reverse. I got Ziren-NT, grinded it to +35 and then Shien Jet Boots dropped. But that's alright, that just means I have viable 14* Weapon if I decided to stop playing Fi/Bo.

I sure wish I could have gotten Shien wands dupes to make my rainbow set better though. And even if you choose to not do that, hey guess what free Phrase Weak fodder since they come at +35 cap upon drop !
I can understand how annoying not getting what you want can be, but you know a man's dirt is another man's treasure xD

I wish we could trade QwQ

And the LQ actually was really nice to me in terms of drops. I got two 14* Aeros, one 14* Torim, one Shien Jet Boots, one Shien Wand, one Guren Wired Lance, three Zirenheit-NT, one Apress Grudge Omega and One Arkuma Suit Mini (my first suit to ever drop). I had enough badges to cap my Homura weapon drops for fodder and I built me a Shien Rod, Wand and Guren Talis. Additionally I got one Jutus Sword, one Jutus Gunslash, one Jutus Dual Blade and two Jutus Talis, allowing me to make a Lumiere Talis for my Hero and cutting down a lot of Grind I'd have in forest now. I really can't complain about bad drops from that LQ but the Wand is redundant to me since I didn't want to go for a rainbow build.

Reilet
Aug 11, 2018, 04:14 AM
Damn, share some luck. The only thing i got from the LQ was a guren talis.

Loveless62
Aug 13, 2018, 10:32 AM
BlessRNG

PJSalt
PepeHands

I spent a few hours farming EF this weekend. I got a Quelle Windea within a few minutes of starting, which is lovely, but no Jutus Sword, which is what I was really after. I had trouble getting motivated to farm more, since I had little confidence of getting Jutus, let alone the sword. Maybe I was spoiled by the Arkuma LQs.

I want to try again next week with all of the crazy boosts going on, but it will be one of my busiest weeks with RL shit in a while.

Kondibon
Aug 13, 2018, 11:25 AM
Same thing happened to me.

Tymek
Aug 14, 2018, 01:19 PM
Happy 250% Forest!

XrosBlader821
Aug 14, 2018, 01:33 PM
got a Jutus TMG so far. only need one more Jutus TMG and Sword for my Lumiere Set for My Hero character. Arm Bode would me nice too

SteveCZ
Aug 14, 2018, 08:41 PM
Happy 250% Forest!

*Farming ferociously*

milranduil
Aug 15, 2018, 03:46 AM
3.5 hours today for my 6th jutus td, no others

Poyonche
Aug 15, 2018, 04:39 AM
2 or 3 days ago I got a Demonia Saber in less than 10 minutes with only 250% RDR, and I was just testing if I had still an issue with my PC...

Masu
Aug 15, 2018, 12:55 PM
As usual for me, "boost" periods seems to apply negatively for me. This starting boost+ brings nothing good so far and even xp rate isn't that great. Am especially upset by the fact everything drop low slot so even units/10/12* farm aren't an incentive to run it. Golems are a pain while playing BB. "Fun" part is how mobs move always at the very last moment when my shits are about to hit and/or I get magicaly blown by something while I try as much as possible to be in a safe spot. Am tired of this emergency call shit which always strike at the wrong time and stay 4/5 seconds so I can't aim shit. Am gona insist a little but if shits are to keep going that way I will prolly just skip the game for a while.
I think am near burned anyway.

Tymek
Aug 15, 2018, 01:45 PM
Today I got two Demon weapons and a Jutis Wand. :|

NightlightPro
Aug 15, 2018, 02:27 PM
plenty of 14★

quelle scarlette
EPD
spread needlel

XrosBlader821
Aug 15, 2018, 02:50 PM
Ran for another 3 hours today.
Got a copy of Jutus Sword (yay!) a 3rd copy of Leg Bode (Game, I need the Arm pls) and a 3rd copy of Quelle Scarlette.
I just need TMG and Bode Arm and Im done, gonna run Triggers. Lavis seems to hate me with Passion since it never ever drops. Instead I get 2 Akatsuki and 3 Quelle Scarlette in total from Forest. I start to believe there is a hidden ID system that determines the drops because it starts to become ridicioulous to have my 5 Forest 14* drops be limited to these 2 weapons.

echofaith
Aug 15, 2018, 03:27 PM
Welp it seems the RNG is still bad, but I learned my lesson after Nemesis/Slave NT farming. I will just wait for the next welfare :/

Saffran
Aug 15, 2018, 08:19 PM
About a dozen drops in that last hour. Nothing even remotely good.

SteveCZ
Aug 15, 2018, 08:28 PM
It's a limited edition one week 250% boost + higher jutus drop rate. Don't give up yet everyone! \o/

ArcaneTechs
Aug 15, 2018, 08:59 PM
Jutus Sword and GS today with under an hour of farming, im ready for the no drops on EQ's too

I did get my Rappy Egg finally off Apprentice Raid last night which i think all my luck went to that this week

Tymek
Aug 16, 2018, 11:49 AM
How come ジュティス was translated to Jutus? Shouldn't it be Jutis?

ArcaneTechs
Aug 16, 2018, 12:19 PM
How come ジュティス was translated to Jutus? Shouldn't it be Jutis?
it just works, i normally would have put Jutis instead with the same reasoning behind Ofsteria vs Austere. I dont translate this game tho so i just use what people are familiar with but i call it what i see it in game

Kondibon
Aug 16, 2018, 12:23 PM
the same reasoning behind Ofsteria vs Austere.Doesn't austere make more sense as an actual word though?

SteveCZ
Aug 16, 2018, 12:50 PM
Nothing better than Luther vs Loser (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?219337-Dark-Falz-Luther-Vs-Dark-Falz-Loser) 4 years ago when it comes to this kind of problem. :lol:

Kondibon
Aug 16, 2018, 01:16 PM
Nothing better than Luther vs Loser (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?219337-Dark-Falz-Luther-Vs-Dark-Falz-Loser) 4 years ago when it comes to this kind of problem. :lol:The Luther/Loser thing was an intentional pun on the kanji though. Jutus and Jutis are just slight pronunciation variations of the same katakana. Jutus is an alternate spelling of a latin word (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/jutus) that thematically fits with the weapons (though it would be pronounced wrong), and Jutis is just a name...

Tymek
Aug 16, 2018, 01:58 PM
it just works, i normally would have put Jutis instead with the same reasoning behind Ofsteria vs Austere. I dont translate this game tho so i just use what people are familiar with but i call it what i see it in game

The Luther/Loser thing was an intentional pun on the kanji though. Jutus and Jutis are just slight pronunciation variations of the same katakana. Jutus is an alternate spelling of a latin word (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/jutus) that thematically fits with the weapons (though it would be pronounced wrong), and Jutis is just a name...

I actually had not consideredthat it could be another Austere situation. Interesting.

XrosBlader821
Aug 16, 2018, 02:45 PM
Not to mention first Party Sega sources confirmed it's Dark Falz Loser.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 16, 2018, 04:04 PM
Doesn't austere make more sense as an actual word though?
i prefer the original name whether it has a meaning or not, rather the official name but im not saying austere is horrible either

Not to mention first Party Sega sources confirmed it's Dark Falz Loser.
i could have sworn after all the jokes they just let the meme become the name. itll always be dark falz luther to me

Zephyrion
Aug 16, 2018, 04:15 PM
i prefer the original name whether it has a meaning or not, rather the official name but im not saying austere is horrible either

i could have sworn after all the jokes they just let the meme become the name. itll always be dark falz luther to me

Except it's not a joke and it's fully intended by SEGA. Their big mistake is in not understanding how heavily connoted the word "Loser" is. It's only used here to refer to Luther being defeated and his plans thwarted, causing him to go haywire, as a "sore loser" instead of meaning " being a failure" which is ironically how the word is mostly used. But they definitely meant for the Falz name to be Loser, if only to go with the other Falz names "Elder" "Apprentice" "Persona" and "Double"

Dark Mits
Aug 16, 2018, 05:35 PM
Regarding the Austere/Ofsteria issue, the Greek equivalent word is Αυστηρός (pronounced Afsteeros), and it means "strict" in English. Another word for strict is austere.

In fact Sega has been using a lot of Greek words for many stuff in PSO2. The Photon Blast names for example have the suffix Proi (morning), Mera (day) and Nichta (night).
Ketos means "sea monster", and Ilios means "Sun".
Phobos can be 2 things: Either the moon of the planet Mars, which will make sense if we see another line of weapons named Deimos (the other moon of Mars), or the greek word "Phobos" which means "fear".
"Zeinesis" means "birth of god".
And there are a lot more other borrowed terms.

Kondibon
Aug 16, 2018, 10:05 PM
i could have sworn after all the jokes they just let the meme become the name. itll always be dark falz luther to meHis name is actually Loser. Apprentice even makes fun of him for it. The problem is that it probably sounds a lot cooler to a japanese person than an english speaker.

oratank
Aug 17, 2018, 04:05 AM
DF name Loser ルーサー/敗者
host name Luther ルーサー but jp make fun of him by refer with his obsession about omniscient as 全知 some kind of jp pun i think

Loveless62
Aug 17, 2018, 09:48 AM
DF name Loser ルーサー/敗者
host name Luther ルーサー but jp make fun of him by refer with his obsession about omniscient as 全知 some kind of jp pun i think
I always took "Loser" to refer to Luther's nerdiness. Diving deep into theory, seeking knowledge and omniscience may be seen as a nerdy pursuit. Also if you look at the things he says as Angel and DF Loser, some of them are pretty nerdy.

MyNameIsHawk
Aug 17, 2018, 11:21 AM
got a bunch of takt resta gollem, and a wanda 14* fire

then today, 15 minutes and forgot pop a 250% rare, got a TMG demonia, nice indeed, but i looking for units

SteveCZ
Aug 17, 2018, 11:43 AM
Tons of 13*s but not a single 14* yet. :/

Tymek
Aug 17, 2018, 01:57 PM
Of all the things I could get, I got a Calamity Smasher from a Summer Rappy. :')

Kondibon
Aug 17, 2018, 02:03 PM
Of all the things I could get, I got a Calamity Smasher from a Summer Rappy. :')I got like 5 from rappies. They're surprisingly common.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 18, 2018, 09:43 AM
I think im destined to get one of every old 14* before i get a single demonia.
My list:

EPD
Spread needle
Akatsuki
Rykros Staff
Kazami
Lavis cannon
Flaming dual saber
Those jet boots that do explosions (this is the only 14* that came from doragon)

Pretty sure that's everything.

Also, I can probably confirm 12* units are rarer than 14* weapons at this point since I only ever got two bode legs and a rear to drop from forest.

XrosBlader821
Aug 18, 2018, 09:54 AM
Got another Akatsuki... my 3rd one

And yeah it seems like the 12* units really are rarer. I have gotten 8 14* weapons so far (even tho half of them are dupes) and only 7 12* units, 2 of which are evleda and 5 of which are split between Bode rear and Bode Leg

Suirano
Aug 18, 2018, 04:35 PM
All I am after is either a Demonia Saber or a Jutus Sword to make a Lumiere. I keep getting Bode units and dupes of Eternal Psycho Drive and Demonia Feather. Sitting on 4 EPDs and 3 Feathers right now.

Zulastar
Aug 18, 2018, 04:55 PM
Got EPD and Quelle Scarlette dupe recently. Well due to low 14* drops I had only 3 dupes by now: 2 Dual Birds, 2 Quelle Scarlettes and 2 Guren Tacts (both was discarded - got Rycross Staff instead). And still missing Bode hands...

ArcaneTechs
Aug 20, 2018, 02:27 AM
12hrs of farming today, horrid yield. I'm 250% sure they altered the drop rates at this point before the boost.

SteveCZ
Aug 20, 2018, 05:07 AM
All I am after is either a Demonia Saber or a Jutus Sword to make a Lumiere.

This. Never happens to me too. ):

Symphie
Aug 20, 2018, 05:48 AM
Almost two weeks of farming 4-5 hours/day... w/ as much drop rate boost as possible.
1x 14* Sword, 3x 14* DS, 3x 14* Katana, 2x 14* Wand, 1x 14* Twinmech.
1x Jutus Sword, 1x Jutus Partizan, 3x Jutus TD(+35), 1x Jutus DS, 2x Jutus Knuckles(+35), 3x Jutus DB(+35), 1x Jutus Gunslash.
2x Jutus Launcher(+35), 1x Jutus Rifle, 2x Jutus Twinmechs, 2x Jutus Rod(+35), 2x Jutus Wand(+35).

All I wanted was the Jutus Tact(already have the 14* tact that can drop in there) and not a single copy of it from this boosted campaign.
The lack of class bias for drops in this couldn't more obvious if it tried. Wish I could trade the drops at least with people who wanted the stuff but have no luck either. :<

Jene-chan
Aug 20, 2018, 05:49 AM
12hrs of farming today, horrid yield. I'm 250% sure they altered the drop rates at this point before the boost.

Hey, remember when you were explaining that you didn't understand why people didn't like RNG based progression and your retort to everyone was "just man up and run forest during the boost"? This is exactly what we were talking about. lol

Also, despite other flaws, SEGA is actually pretty good about letting us know when they alter the rates on things, either positively or negatively. They've never mentioned adjusting the rates and due to everyone else in this thread posting long drop lists, I'm going to assume it's unchanged.

You just got RNG'd. lol

Masu
Aug 20, 2018, 06:03 AM
We're on same boat. I did farm for something like 10 hours on a single day to get 23 10* and none of them were higer than 4slots (1st one dropped after more than an hour!!! ), Apprezina/Loser reverie units almost non-existent and 3 slots was the best I had (no need to mention Elder reverie...not a single one) . No lies. 10 hours for 2 trash demons 13*, 23 10* and finaly, FINALLY Bode leg (2 slots! >:V). Once I got this damn unit I just said fuck off to this boost joke.

Note: I spent many tri 125, had timed abilities, team rdb on top of rdb 250 and joined random parties :etongue:

Ezodagrom
Aug 20, 2018, 06:14 AM
Tried running the free field a few times since the boost started (mostly only sessions of 1 hour or 2 at a time, overall I ran it enough to get 1 class from to 84 to 85 and another from 80 to 84), but in the end I just can't do this anymore, farming free fields has to be the most boring thing to do in this game. ^^;

Plus with Monster Hunter World having been released recently on PC, it's really hard to have motivation to run the free field only to end up feeling like I just wasted my time (while not getting 14* weapons was to be expected, I'll just try to get whatever through crests campaigns, I wasn't expecting to not even get Bode units). <-<;

echofaith
Aug 20, 2018, 08:24 AM
Despite my better judgment, I decided to try forest this weekend. Did 30 mins and got a Jutus (:...for a weapon that I dont care about ): Stopped right afterward because I remembered my biggest problem with these RNG hunts. Not only the pool for drops is bloated, but chances are you will need around 3 copies to get the grind cap maxed. So even if you finally get one weapon you want to drop, it might as well be useless if your goal is the Lumiere exchange. That is unless you got tons of class cubes to spend on grind caps :/

wahahaha
Aug 20, 2018, 08:50 AM
These two weeks i found nothing but jutis gunslashes and spread needle along with demonia dupes.
I believe that this game has some sort of section id that switches every maint.

XrosBlader821
Aug 20, 2018, 10:02 AM
there is no fucking way this is the Droprate of a quest that had ridiculous droprate on +0% RDR and now feels WORSE on +250% RDR. This would be half as bad if Golem weapons still dropped very frequently but they don't.

FantasyHeaven
Aug 20, 2018, 12:57 PM
call me when an interesting weapon drops in the forest

ArcaneTechs
Aug 20, 2018, 01:23 PM
Hey, remember when you were explaining that you didn't understand why people didn't like RNG based progression and your retort to everyone was "just man up and run forest during the boost"? This is exactly what we were talking about. lol

Also, despite other flaws, SEGA is actually pretty good about letting us know when they alter the rates on things, either positively or negatively. They've never mentioned adjusting the rates and due to everyone else in this thread posting long drop lists, I'm going to assume it's unchanged.

You just got RNG'd. lol
well you should man up, I can make Lumiere for every weapon out atm thanks to the boost, I'm just here for Demonia Saber which is why I said horrid haul :wacko:

SEGA is actually pretty good about letting us know when they alter the rates on things, either positively or negatively.

a good hardy laugh to start my day

call me when an interesting weapon drops in the forest
a good chunk of the weapons are actually good, including Jutus to make Lumiere. i mean come on man

Zephyrion
Aug 20, 2018, 01:58 PM
there is no fucking way this is the Droprate of a quest that had ridiculous droprate on +0% RDR and now feels WORSE on +250% RDR. This would be half as bad if Golem weapons still dropped very frequently but they don't.

250% doesn't change how RNGfesty this kind of content is.

I ran Forest 5 times, each 1 hour since boost started
1 hour : no rainbow 1 rear bode
1 hour : 5 bomber golem WL (and only that, mind you)
1 hour Jutus Sword, Jutus Gunslash Calamity part
1 hour Jutus Talis, EPD
1 hour : 10 different demon weapons, upgraded stelk (dun even remember the name) Val Gunslash, Evleda unit.

You could try to find patterns forever, RNG just dicks you or feeds you depending on whatever star alignment you want to believe in. Thankfully I'm one of those mad mad people that like to run Forest occasionally because I find it fun at reasonable doses. Whatever I get I get, and if I don't get what I want, well, we got enough good welfare stuff to get by. I know it can be annoying, but sometimes you gotta just wait for whatever update hits and can give you good farmable weapons (like Arkuma event)

Jene-chan
Aug 20, 2018, 03:32 PM
well you should man up, I can make Lumiere for every weapon out atm thanks to the boost, I'm just here for Demonia Saber which is why I said horrid haul :wacko:

Cool. Most people don't want to do a run around for 12+ hours with no guarantee of getting what they want. The odds of you getting one specific weapon is also pretty low. Good luck with that. If you get lucky, that's good, if not, get ready to suck up that delicious +30 Demonia Saber from King Crests.

Also, you can put on your tinfoil hat and speculate that SEGA lowered the rates, but there is no evidence to confirm nor deny that other than purely anecdotal evidence. Same with people speculating about Section IDs still existing and determining drop rates for an individual.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 20, 2018, 07:00 PM
Cool. Most people don't want to do a run around for 12+ hours with no guarantee of getting what they want. The odds of you getting one specific weapon is also pretty low. Good luck with that. If you get lucky, that's good, if not, get ready to suck up that delicious +30 Demonia Saber from King Crests.

Also, you can put on your tinfoil hat and speculate that SEGA lowered the rates, but there is no evidence to confirm nor deny that other than purely anecdotal evidence. Same with people speculating about Section IDs still existing and determining drop rates for an individual.

jokes on you, i can +35 day 1 but I'd rather save the grind increase for something else :wacko:

Reilet
Aug 20, 2018, 08:23 PM
Jokes on all of you. Ran it the entire week for 8 golem bluffs and 7 takts.

Moffen
Aug 20, 2018, 08:40 PM
if you want a silly example of RNG,last week i got Lug Sarola, did an instance of forest and got 2 EPD's (TWO, AT THE SAME TIME), got Spread Needle and Quelle scarlette (all these are weps i already have minus lug)
I'd post screenshots but i keep forgetting how to here.
Grind forest for the majority of the week and got nothing but demon weapons but earlier today i did a random run after taking a long break and got a Demonia Saber and 3 different Jutus weapons.

Theres really no reasoning RNG, its like a partner in a relationship who is constantly nagging you and degrading you but sometimes you get diddled pretty good so you stick around and put up with it.

SteveCZ
Aug 20, 2018, 11:15 PM
... get ready to suck up that delicious +30 Demonia Saber from King Crests. ...

Sounds like me. orz ... but I guess if I ever reach to that point I'll just stop at +30 and focus on getting all other Demonias, while focusing on farming cube class hoping it would get to +35... but probably not even worth it anymore... I must... move on and aim for the better... :sad:

cheapgunner
Aug 21, 2018, 12:24 AM
2 Jutus JBs and a jutus katana. Already have the 14* JBs from Apostolos and Shein made so no need for lumiere JB and I have the 14* katana from Zeig in use. >.>; Need to keep farming for another jutus WL and some jutus swords to drop (if any).

XrosBlader821
Aug 21, 2018, 06:45 AM
I wish we could trade because I got like 4 Jutus WL, enough to make 2 Lumieres

ArcaneTechs
Aug 21, 2018, 09:13 PM
So now that boost is over, you guy's find what you needed? or got the Jutus you wanted for that Lumiere upgrade?

Kondibon
Aug 21, 2018, 09:16 PM
I got Braver and Bouncer weapons because I think the game resents me for not playing those classes.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 21, 2018, 09:25 PM
No. I just wanted a demonia sword.

I never complained about this due to the relative power Hr had over all other classes, but the design of hero boost is too extreme of a swing costing the player 1/3rd of their damage that can happen too easily, and 0 way to alleviate it outside of demonia.

So yes, I really wanted demonia because of that. Now I go back to hoping for non-existant alternatives like an S4 copy of the potential, a left ring for hero, or new skills with lvl90 cap like hero boost restoration for countering.

Just sucks that it doesn't feel like an actual mechanic we play or interact with, like managing gear for certain weapons.

Tyreek
Aug 21, 2018, 09:39 PM
A bunch of demon weapons I don't care about, a slew of Jutus weapons that I also hardly care for except 2(rifle and tact), not to mention a bunch of dupes of Jutus TMGs which seems common for me, a now completed Izane set due to Izane Kazuchi spawning twice today, and an incomplete dupe set of Hang and Tag Bode(someone in a pug party got a Weila Bode). And all that time I got no 14* within 2 weeks of trying to keep up. Someone also got a Spread Needle in a pug party last week too, and I could do nothing, but roll my eyes. Either that, or Lavis Cannon would have made me finally put that quest to rest, but no.

Overall, not horribly disappointed, My last 14* from this place was months ago during the first boost event. The irony of it all? I only got it when all my boosts ran out. The same applied for my first 14* too. I guess RNGesus is trying to tell me to stop bothering using them.

Time for this forest to go back being dead again.

Will_2_Power
Aug 21, 2018, 09:44 PM
Found a Spread Needle and a Rick-Roll Staff.

Finding a Spread Needle was nice; I was able to +35 the one I had (not necessary, but OCD) that I used Conqueror's Crests to obtain. Not too long ago, I switched my Atra Rifle to an Atra TMG so I needed a Rifle for RaHu.

Finding Rick-Roll Staff however was meh... Great, now I have 6 of them to rot in my storage forever.

Oh yeah, also found another Lavos Cannon... now I have 3 of them.

I have lost all hope of ever getting Demonia Saber as a drop; I have hunted that thing forever and basically lived in EForest. From now on, I'll get it via King's Crest.

SteveCZ
Aug 21, 2018, 10:05 PM
It's a limited edition one week 250% boost + higher jutus drop rate. Don't give up yet everyone! \o/

I give up. orz

Edit: Not a single 14* for me (or units, even though I'm not looking for it), no Jutus sword, during this boost.

SoulSighTy
Aug 21, 2018, 10:14 PM
My drop from 2 weeks boost.(2-3 hrs/day)

Jutus
1 sword / 1 partizan / 1 wl / 2 gunslashs / 2 duo blades / 1 rifle / 1 rod / 1 talis / 2 jbs / 1 takt

0 bode (saw a random japanese in my party got 1 weila and 1 hang in the same time made me feeling salty.)

0 14*

My random 30mins run/day before boost week got better than this....

Jene-chan
Aug 22, 2018, 08:19 AM
So now that boost is over, you guy's find what you needed? or got the Jutus you wanted for that Lumiere upgrade?

Everyone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhNQ9cv5K7Q

Dark Mits
Aug 22, 2018, 08:42 AM
Everyone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhNQ9cv5K7QWhere's the upvote button???

Saffran
Aug 22, 2018, 01:09 PM
No. No jutus, no 14 stars. I got all bode armor pieces but none with decent slots. I did get a lot of 13 stars but none I wanted.
Ah well.

MyNameIsHawk
Aug 22, 2018, 09:29 PM
im not greedy, im happy when i got my demonia TMG, and a egg 14* even when i dont play SU often

all the 13* gollem takt and sword will act as a fine grind fodder

Zephyrion
Aug 23, 2018, 03:57 AM
Everyone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhNQ9cv5K7Q

I'm insanely lucky here, for about 8 hours of grind I got 3 of the 4 things I wanted (EPD for +35 crest one, Jutus Sword and Jutus TMG literally 5 minutes before maint). I'm only missing Lavis as a +35 I'd like to get although It's fine if I don't get it. The hilarious part is that I didn't get that much aside from this (3 jutus GS 2 jutus takt and god knows how many demon weaps)

Tymek
Aug 23, 2018, 11:09 AM
After Magatsu, I ran Forest with Magatsu's bonus 100% Rare Drop Boost and ended up with a Rykross Staff. I guess it somewhat makes up for the lack of Excubes.

Zorak000
Aug 24, 2018, 10:28 AM
I found a bunch of jutus weapons I didnt have, but I also got the drops to make Luminare Sword, Boots, and Knuckles. got a number of bode legs and a couple arms too

also got a Quelle Windea, which is my first EP4 14* drop, despite me playing regularly ever since 14*s first started dropping (regularly for most of the game's lifespan, but well, VH elder didn't drop any 14*s yet (and I didnt get any 12*s until midway through Super Hard implementation anyway))