PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Midsummer Wave AC Scratch (08 August 2018 - 12 September 2018)

Anduril
Aug 8, 2018, 12:04 AM
https://i.imgur.com/T3F1zmx.png
https://i.imgur.com/X8q1h9i.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20180808/)https://i.imgur.com/sDGGSKY.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun)

~~~

I am super happy for the athletic swimwear (of course, the color selection is more limited than I would like), I even like the outerwear (though I imagine that larger hips will make it look odd), and I'm am glad they added all the PSO2es ones. It sucks that I have no meseta left right now (last minute spending to get my Shien weapons made before maintenance), and I am hesitant to use my AC Scratch Tickets, but the temptation is there. Also, Stratos hair is probably going to be expensive.

SteveCZ
Aug 8, 2018, 12:11 AM
They do revive the sexy bikini wear shadow..., but only the one without shoes.

):

Mr3chi
Aug 8, 2018, 01:02 AM
very ambitous scratch. using free AC scratches on these stuff isn't a bad idea tbh since they are good.
my order: LAs, 2 new effects, white inn-ver seraphy (shoe color...), def/pink annette, black gene(sega gps tracker...), black 1piece, iff cheap stuff (sherry, mask?, ornament...). hairs: no. sexy: got 3 sexy bikini ba already included the revived one so no.

Will_2_Power
Aug 8, 2018, 04:15 AM
Goddamn it; no sexy bikini bases; I wanted the white one and the black one and not shoeless ones either.

I also hate how for Seraphy's Swim Wear, the inner bra and panties, are always black which doesn't match the base swim wear colors, which I feel is just stupid; at least have the inner bra and panties as "inner wears" separate from the base wears and not automatically tacked on to them.

Edit:

nvm.lol. there's a separate one for Seraphy's Swim Wear...lol. But then I wish there was no braclet nor ankle braclet and just have a "clean" swim wear.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 8, 2018, 04:22 AM
A good and reasonably priced scratch. Bought everything I am vaguely interested in for around 5mil or less. Shelled out 17mil for seraphy's swimwear B in black. Will buy the pink B one with the Ou later.

Hope that pure black dragnier recolor is a sign of what they'll do for ranger vent recolor. The one we have has waaaaaaaay too many extra colors that cant be changed:

-white trim
-gold trim
-dark green trim
-red patch
-teal glowing lights

You could recolor the damn thing black and you see more of every other color put together, so I felt the need to go with white :/

otakun
Aug 8, 2018, 04:46 AM
Sega rereleases the sexy swimsuit shadow basewear that people been begging for and people still complain ... this community is never appreciative.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 8, 2018, 05:00 AM
Complain about what?
I'm not complaining about the swimsuit. That's fine. I'm complaining about something else that is a problem they would hopefully address, unless im not allowed to do that now because swimsuits?

otakun
Aug 8, 2018, 05:07 AM
Complain about what?
I'm not complaining about the swimsuit. That's fine. I'm complaining about something else that is a problem they would hopefully address, unless im not allowed to do that now because swimsuits?

Or I was talking about other peoples posts and not yours since I didn't quote you. If my post doesn't relate to you then it isn't about you ... didn't know I had to clarify that. Not everything is about you.

SteveCZ
Aug 8, 2018, 06:03 AM
Sega rereleases the sexy swimsuit shadow basewear that people been begging for and people still complain ... this community is never appreciative.

in case you probably don't know, there are those with shoes and those without. And there are who like only either of them, or both. If you think there is not much difference, then probably you shouldn't enter this conv in the first place cause you sound nothing but a hater.

XrosBlader821
Aug 8, 2018, 06:14 AM
This is the best Scratch we received so far by default because it has best girl Stratos's hair in it.

SteveCZ
Aug 8, 2018, 06:51 AM
Goddamn it; no sexy bikini bases; I wanted the white one and the black one and not shoeless ones either.

I also hate how for Seraphy's Swim Wear, the inner bra and panties, are always black which doesn't match the base swim wear colors, which I feel is just stupid; at least have the inner bra and panties as "inner wears" separate from the base wears and not automatically tacked on to them.

Edit:

nvm.lol. there's a separate one for Seraphy's Swim Wear...lol. But then I wish there was no braclet nor ankle braclet and just have a "clean" swim wear.

The white and black one with shoes already gone from the market here I think in ship 4, I can't search it anymore. Last time it was 200m. Not even throwing money to sega could even save this. Forever gone.

I'm fine with Seraphy's (and Anette's), but Gene swimwear bracelets are way more intrusive than any other. :/

This is the best Scratch we received so far by default because it has best girl Stratos's hair in it.

Stratos hair is freaking best (and her jacket too, and all other hairs). Thank goodness for free AC scratch ticket hopefully it can keep pressing the price.

otakun
Aug 8, 2018, 07:43 AM
in case you probably don't know, there are those with shoes and those without. And there are who like only either of them, or both. If you think there is not much difference, then probably you shouldn't enter this conv in the first place cause you sound nothing but a hater.

Your logic is baffling. If I don't see a difference then I am a hater? while you are complaining over the lack of shoes ... kay ...

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 8, 2018, 07:44 AM
Or I was talking about other peoples posts and not yours since I didn't quote you. If my post doesn't relate to you then it isn't about you ... didn't know I had to clarify that. Not everything is about you.

Or, just a thought, use the quote button! When you make a broad statement like that, you could be talking about anyone, especially when your reply directly follows mine. Not hard to see the issue.

Will_2_Power
Aug 8, 2018, 07:51 AM
Your logic is baffling. If I don't see a difference then I am a hater? while you are complaining over the lack of shoes ... kay ...

You're fucking toxic, dude.

Fuck off.

otakun
Aug 8, 2018, 07:52 AM
Or, just a thought, use the quote button! When you make a broad statement like that, you could be talking about anyone, especially when your reply directly follows mine. Not hard to see the issue.

Noted, didn't realize that was needed since I assumed people on here were smart enough to understand a statement dealing with nothing they talked about wouldn't be about them. Thanks for opening my eyes to that.

You're fucking toxic, dude.

Fuck off.

lol ok, I'm toxic due to pointing out that people can't be pleased on this site. ok, it's me ...

final_attack
Aug 8, 2018, 08:09 AM
I think I only took Huey's necklace this time _(:3」

FantasyHeaven
Aug 8, 2018, 08:23 AM
The jellyfish are a must
bitten jellyfish when

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 8, 2018, 08:30 AM
Noted, didn't realize that was needed since I assumed people on here were smart enough to understand a statement dealing with nothing they talked about wouldn't be about them. Thanks for opening my eyes to that.

lol ok, I'm toxic due to pointing out that people can't be pleased on this site. ok, it's me ...

1- I had a complaint in my post. That's often enough for people like you to say 'you're never satisfied!'. Your complaint isnt new, and its a dime a dozen. Again, you could literally be addressing anyone with a grievance as so many have before you. Your literal quote was "This community is never appreciative"

2- You came in here to complain about people that are less than happy with things. Yes you are toxic. Sega listens to people with issues with the game in case you forgot. If you don't want to, why are you here or engaging this?

otakun
Aug 8, 2018, 08:59 AM
1- I had a complaint in my post. That's often enough for people like you to say 'you're never satisfied!'. Your complaint isnt new, and its a dime a dozen. Again, you could literally be addressing anyone with a grievance as so many have before you. Your literal quote was "This community is never appreciative"

2- You came in here to complain about people that are less than happy with things. Yes you are toxic. Sega listens to people with issues with the game in case you forgot. If you don't want to, why are you here or engaging this?

I think it's funny you just don't admit you made a mistake and deal with it but look for excuses. One thing, you're complaints are pointless since you're not the intended audience for the game. I doubt they are reading english community responses for their scratches lol. Also, the person pointing out that people are complaining is toxic but not the people who constantly complain about a game not giving them everything they want when the game isn't made for them? Such logic.

Lastly, having to resort to the "why are you even here?" argument only shows your lack of any real point. I am here like anyone else cause I play the game but holy shit, if I point out that people not being grateful it's a "then gtfo". There is one thing if this was some isolated complaints but its after months of constant "they need to rerelease sexy swimsuit shadow" over and over again after getting tons of other good swimsuits and now they finally give it to you and it's "OMG NO SHOES?!!!!" Never satisfied.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 8, 2018, 09:04 AM
I think it's funny you just don't admit you made a mistake and deal with it but look for excuses. One thing, you're complaints are pointless since you're not the intended audience for the game. I doubt they are reading english community responses for their scratches lol. Also, the person pointing out that people are complaining is toxic but not the people who constantly complain about a game not giving them everything they want when the game isn't made for them? Such logic.

Lastly, having to resort to the "why are you even here?" argument only shows your lack of any real point. I am here like anyone else cause I play the game but holy shit, if I point out that people not being grateful it's a "then gtfo". There is one thing if this was some isolated complaints but its after months of constant "they need to rerelease sexy swimsuit shadow" over and over again after getting tons of other good swimsuits and now they finally give it to you and it's "OMG NO SHOES?!!!!" Never satisfied.

I didn't make a mistake. You addressed the entire community as people who arent appreciative in your own post and didn't quote anyone.

You have no idea how many people give their feedback in Japanese as I have done numerous times. There's entire threads dedicated to it during player surveys.

So you admit you're here to complain about people complaining. Your argument boils down to 'the game isn't for you. Shut up and stop complaining?' Wonderful.

A suggestion; do what I do. Unless people get actual facts and details wrong, say nothing about their complaints. Belittling their grievances on the internet and effectively calling them ungrateful whiners gets you an argument.

echofaith
Aug 8, 2018, 09:15 AM
They do revive the sexy bikini wear shadow..., but only the one without shoes.

):

Honestly, this was my 2nd biggest beef. The first was no bikini pareo revival...again ):
On the bright side, Seraphy basewear and outer more than makes up for these (:

SteveCZ
Aug 8, 2018, 09:21 AM

Logic... huh?

If you wish for triple cheese burger but they keep giving you a different burger, will you be okay with it? You probably will, because for you there is no difference, both are just food. For me, that is OK, cause that's your opinion on how you wanna deal with it.

Now, you hate us, who wish for triple cheese burger after years that the price has skyrocketed for black and white and probably not available anymore that not even AC can save it, JUST because you think you see no difference? Who are you really minding our business?

Unlike gameplay related thread that is more of checking facts that matters where things get heated up easily, the community have been nice here in scratch thread for long. Each to their own opinion on what to get and not what to get, what they hate and what they love. Then you came here to bring flame to some of us just because we have different expectation and/or preference? Geez.

If you want to get or not to get the bikini without shoes just because you think it's no difference, go ahead. But if you are having a bad day, please, keep your meaningless statement to yourself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly, this was my 2nd biggest beef. The first was no bikini pareo revival...again ):
On the bright side, Seraphy basewear and outer more than makes up for these (:

Yeah pareo too, it's been like so long. And definitely! seraphy really make up for these, the shoes are perfect too, especially with the white one. I didn't expect the surprise at all.

Loveless62
Aug 8, 2018, 09:32 AM
Wow! The fights that break out over waifu gear are pretty spectacular!

oratank
Aug 8, 2018, 09:38 AM
i did upset with no shoes but serafi has it so i ok with this scratch

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 8, 2018, 10:38 AM
So what will be money tickets in a few months time?

SteveCZ
Aug 8, 2018, 11:36 AM
So what will be money tickets in a few months time?

If serafi black and white will be revived to gold and silver (or other color) without shoes next year, they may face the same fate as sexy bikini wear. :lol:

And so is that sexy bikini wear without shoes. The problem is, the gold and silver one are still around 10m - 12m here even after a year, but the stock seems low. Not sure if the color can give a better price in the long run, but the starting price doesn't look good to me.

Stratos hair I'm not sure either. Still around 10m here. I'd also keep the other two hairs. The freaking サイド編みこみボブB went from 5m to 13m overnight way past the other one that stays at 9 - 10m, dang.

And this LA 432「マリンポーズ」got multiple poses, like PR pose and penchiranchi.

As for me I'll wait until Sunday night and see... besides the free AC tickets can also mess this up anyway.

SlN
Aug 8, 2018, 01:47 PM
You know what they should have revived?

Deez nuts

Tymek
Aug 8, 2018, 03:44 PM
The Stratos hair turned out to be not that very expensive.

Shoterxx
Aug 10, 2018, 06:53 PM
"Maybe this summer I'll get my character some swimwear!"

Activity Summer Snow... that color scheme...
Seraphy Swim. B Snow looks nic- 21milnope.avi

"Ha, that was a funny joke I just said..."

Zulastar
Aug 10, 2018, 07:10 PM
Seraphy Swim. B Snow looks nic- 21milnope.avi

It wasn't cost much from the start but people found out about it's being a coolest basewear in this scratch.

And about Activity Summer only Shadow one worth attention here.

SteveCZ
Aug 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
Try to wait an hour or two after the day reset, I assume some people scratch the free ticket as soon as they got it, cause last night (jp) serafi swimwear b drops almost 25%. In ship 4, it was 17m down to 13m. This also happened yesterday night.

Of course, it's gone in a few hours. But still this morning it's still around 15 - 16m. The free ticket really presses the price.

Zulastar
Aug 10, 2018, 09:40 PM
The free ticket really presses the price.

Yep. That's good. But I prefer to wait till I get 11 tickets and get a free draw with them... so ppl may do this as well and there we get a date about august 12 when prices may go down much.

SteveCZ
Aug 10, 2018, 09:44 PM
Yep. That's good. But I prefer to wait till I get 11 tickets and get a free draw with them... so ppl may do this as well and there we get a date about august 14 when prices may go down much.

Yeah that's my plan as well. We'll see.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 10, 2018, 09:45 PM
I'm counting on those tickets being usable on support item scratches...

Lyrise
Aug 12, 2018, 05:31 PM
Yep. That's good. But I prefer to wait till I get 11 tickets and get a free draw with them... so ppl may do this as well and there we get a date about august 12 when prices may go down much.

Yeah that's my plan as well. We'll see.

I hate to break it to you guys, but multi-roll costs you 12 tickets, not 11 (if you haven't figured that out yourselves by now), and you're getting 12 items for those 12 tickets.. The only free scratch you get from a multi-roll is when you choose to draw 12 items at once, for the price of 11. This also happens when you pay for the 12 ticket bundle, and get 12 tickets for the price of 11.

I'm counting on those tickets being usable on support item scratches...
These tickets will definitely work. They're no different from the tickets you can already buy, cause they are the exact same item.

SteveCZ
Aug 12, 2018, 09:12 PM
I hate to break it to you guys, but multi-roll costs you 12 tickets, not 11 (if you haven't figured that out yourselves by now), and you're getting 12 items for those 12 tickets.. The only free scratch you get from a multi-roll is when you choose to draw 12 items at once, for the price of 11. This also happens when you pay for the 12 ticket bundle, and get 12 tickets for the price of 11.

I know it's 12. On 8 August I already posted my plan (page 3 of this thread replying to mainjumpbluesuit) that I'd do it on Sunday night (jp) which is the 12th day of the free scratch ticket, here:

As for me I'll wait until Sunday night and see... besides the free AC tickets can also mess this up anyway.

I'm just lazy to correct his post, assuming what he meant was the bundle. It's not like he can do it on saturday night anyway. It's a minor thing, really.