PDA

View Full Version : Cant equip weapons subclass weapons....

lakstar
Aug 31, 2018, 03:03 PM
So I had a charachter all the way back at episode 2, when I logged in with him I was able to katana, bullet bows and jet boots(braver main, sub bouncer), yet I cant use the weapons for both classes with my new charachter made recently, is there some kind of error?

Anduril
Aug 31, 2018, 03:08 PM
So I had a charachter all the way back at episode 2, when I logged in with him I was able to katana, bullet bows and jet boots(braver main, sub bouncer), yet I cant use the weapons for both classes with my new charachter made recently, is there some kind of error?

The weapon needs to be multi-class to be able to be use it on a class that can't normally use it (even if the subclass can); you can see what classes can use a weapon on the second tab of the item's info box. The Jet Boots you have on your Braver are likely multi-class or all-class.
Also, if you have more non-discussion-starting questions, we have a Quick Questions thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?213385-Quick-Questions-Come-here-for-quick-answers!).

ArcaneTechs
Aug 31, 2018, 10:41 PM
So I had a charachter all the way back at episode 2, when I logged in with him I was able to katana, bullet bows and jet boots(braver main, sub bouncer)
BO/BR Ep2? are you from some alternate timeline??