PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 on PS4 for the IP block region?

zerokiryu777
Sep 1, 2018, 12:24 AM
Hi there,

Is there a way for someone to bypass the IP block on the PS4 version of PSO2? I'm living in the SEA region and i need to use proxy in order to play the PC version of the game. Now that i got myself a PS4 and manage to download the game using a japan PSN account, the game can launch just fine. Its just that on the ship selection screen i get the grayed out ship. I tried serveral proxy setting on the network setting but i still get the grayed ship.

Anyone from the SEA region/IP block region manage to play the game on PS4?
Thank you in advance

the_importer_
Sep 1, 2018, 01:32 AM
Hi there,

Is there a way for someone to bypass the IP block on the PS4 version of PSO2? I'm living in the SEA region and i need to use proxy in order to play the PC version of the game. Now that i got myself a PS4 and manage to download the game using a japan PSN account, the game can launch just fine. Its just that on the ship selection screen i get the grayed out ship. I tried serveral proxy setting on the network setting but i still get the grayed ship.

Anyone from the SEA region/IP block region manage to play the game on PS4?
Thank you in advance

3 ways:

1- Get a proxy service that allows you to configure your router with that said service

2- Using a 2 network cards, use your PC to share your Internet connection and run a proxy program on your PC

3- If you got a kickass mobile Internet service, use a proxy program on your cellphone and share your Internet with your PS4

Off-topic, why do you want to play on a PS4 when you have a PC? You're not gaining anything with the PS4 version.

zerokiryu777
Sep 1, 2018, 01:46 AM
I'll try that then, thanks.

I want to try it on the ps4 because im hoping i could get a smoother fps gameplay

EvilMag
Sep 1, 2018, 02:46 AM
trust me when I say this as I play on ps4. PS4 is not very smooth. It's honestly been running pretty bad lately. SEGA mentioned they'll fix the issues but months later they still havent...

kurokyosuke
Sep 1, 2018, 07:30 AM
trust me when I say this as I play on ps4. PS4 is not very smooth. It's honestly been running pretty bad lately. SEGA mentioned they'll fix the issues but months later they still havent...

Runs perfectly fine on my PS4. Do you have regular or Pro?

the_importer_
Sep 1, 2018, 09:46 AM
Runs perfectly fine on my PS4. Do you have regular or Pro?

Oh god, don't tell me this 2012 game requires a PS4 Pro to run smoothly o_0

I want to try it on the ps4 because im hoping i could get a smoother fps gameplay

Invest in a better display card my friend.

huck
Sep 13, 2018, 08:17 AM
I get 630 on PC way more than PS4