PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 6th Year Anniversary: Item Design Contest Winners Result!

SoulSighTy
Sep 3, 2018, 07:47 AM
Well... I don't see anyone talk about this. (Maybe already in discord?)
So I'll put the result here.

http://pso2.jp/players/event/6th_agr/itemdesigncontest/result/

final_attack
Sep 3, 2018, 07:56 AM
Hmm ... I wonder how it'll turn out for #1 weapon camo .... especially with photon color location (I think the yellow part can't be changed, right?).
And it support TMG !!!!!! :D

Costume #2 and accessory #2 both looks interesting ..... but will have to see once it's available in-game.

:D

Sayara
Sep 3, 2018, 08:12 AM
Theres not a single thing here that i actually like :3

Well.. first and 2nd place weapon are ok, just not really my aesthetic

Shoterxx
Sep 3, 2018, 08:43 AM
I'm curious about the eyelashes and photon glasses thingy, would be nice to see something built around those.

The rest just feels like more of the same, especially costumes.

FantasyHeaven
Sep 3, 2018, 09:15 AM
looks like ass

TehCubey
Sep 3, 2018, 10:32 AM
Most finalist costumes looked very similar to what we already have in the game, and the rest either had no realistic chance of winning or were another pointless joke item no one except troll characters will use (trash can, really?). So, don't really care about the victors because I'm equally "whatever" on all of them.

Same for hairstyles.

The only thing that really interests me are accessories.

XrosBlader821
Sep 3, 2018, 11:55 AM
A butterfly themed costume? well sign me up.
How long till we get these in a scratch? I assume january?

Anduril
Sep 3, 2018, 12:08 PM
A butterfly themed costume? well sign me up.
How long till we get these in a scratch? I assume january?

The past few years the Winners Design scratch has been around April/May.

Winners Design 1: January 22, 2014
Winners Design 2: (Side A) February 25, 2015/(Side B) March 11, 2015
Winners Design 3: (Side A) April 6, 2016/(Side B) May 11, 2016
Winners Design 4: (Side A) April 5, 2017/(Side B) May 10, 2017
Winners Design 5: (Side A) April 25, 2018/(Side B) May 23, 2018

~~~~~
I'm liking most of the camos and hairstyles, but really none of the costumes. The only accessory that really appeals to me is the skin-colored horns.

Kintama
Sep 3, 2018, 12:43 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/295890205737615363/486227588273012736/unknown.png

it's all over isn't it

Ziel
Sep 3, 2018, 01:47 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/295890205737615363/486227588273012736/unknown.png

it's all over isn't it[/SPOILER-BOX]

Its an accesory so yes, its all over, weŽll see oppai rappies now.

Kiboune
Sep 3, 2018, 01:53 PM
Nice, ring-gloves camo won! *_*/
And TTGL glasses as accessory!

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 3, 2018, 04:15 PM
Camos are a letdown.
Female costumes are a letdown.
God help us all when it comes to those accessories.
First place hairstyle deserved it.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 3, 2018, 06:39 PM
too much stuff i want, that 1st place camo definitely a must and good hairstyles that for some reason Sega cant implement on their own, have to get the fans to do it

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 3, 2018, 06:47 PM
Looking over all the entries for camos and costumes, I haven't found a single sword camo that suits my fancy, and all the female costumes are just aren't to my taste... at best, and outright suck at worst. The second place deserved first.

Reasonably sized sword camos are in real short supply.
When do you guys think we'll get laconium sword camo, and do you think it would be sheathed to our sides? xD

Tymek
Sep 4, 2018, 06:22 AM
Looking over all the entries for camos and costumes, I haven't found a single sword camo that suits my fancy, and all the female costumes are just aren't to my taste... at best, and outright suck at worst. The second place deserved first.

Reasonably sized sword camos are in real short supply.
When do you guys think we'll get laconium sword camo, and do you think it would be sheathed to our sides? xD

Considering they couldn't even get Harriet's Sword camo to stick to her side, I highly doubt a Laconium Sword camo, if ever released, would deviate from that.

Masu
Sep 4, 2018, 08:04 AM
My 2cents but 90% of this stuff is boring af and badly drawn (compared to previous years). Just feeling sorry for some "contenders" and those who voted for them (band aid am staring at you). Second hairstyle (eventually 4th one too) and the 2 first camos owe some attention tho.

Tymek
Sep 4, 2018, 08:11 AM
I'm glad A.I.S. -A- made it in, at least.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 4, 2018, 05:05 PM
Did sega combine the accessory + makeup category into one?

Zyrusticae
Sep 4, 2018, 11:03 PM
Okay, the oni horns are something I've literally been waiting for for years. It's a fuckin' joke that it took six years and a fan creation for it to even be considered for the game. Yes, yes, I know Deuman horns are a thing, but I don't CARE about Deuman horns, I want ONI horns!

Too bad basically everything else is useless to me. Especially those costumes. Bluh. It's even more obvious this year that the inmates have taken over the asylum - way too many picks that are just obvious otaku bait. Disappointment is the rule. Oh, well. I knew what to expect. I know nothing will change next year or the year after, either.

Zulastar
Sep 5, 2018, 09:46 AM
Okay, the oni horns... It's a fuckin' joke that it took six years and a fan creation for it to even be considered for the game.

We don't even have any flower-themed earrings and necklaces too. I wish for a rose-flower earrings btw.

Zephyrion
Sep 5, 2018, 11:22 AM
For once, I actually like the male costume that won( hooray for bein cool without being way over-designed and making the traditional armor elements discrete and focus on the sci-fi vibe instead; hooray for sound designs actually being rewarded) and hate the female ones with a passion, and it's usually the reverse

aside from that a few cool things but yeah, why do we need a traditional JP costume every year without exception. Aside from that the Gilnas accessory and the winning haircut are cool, but yeah nothing mind-blowing especially considering all the slick designs that got the shaft...yet again

Great Pan
Sep 5, 2018, 06:44 PM
Enough with the cool weapon camos! We need the joke ones!

oratank
Sep 5, 2018, 10:55 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/event/6th_agr/itemdesigncontest/result/img/screenshot/category04_005.jpg
http://pso2.jp/players/event/6th_agr/itemdesigncontest/result/img/screenshot/category03_007.jpg

the best

wefwq
Sep 6, 2018, 01:17 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/event/6th_agr/itemdesigncontest/result/img/screenshot/category04_005.jpg
http://pso2.jp/players/event/6th_agr/itemdesigncontest/result/img/screenshot/category03_007.jpg

the best
I can already see someone with mini suit wearing this tenfold of it's original size and making it floating all over the place.

Terrence
Sep 8, 2018, 01:43 AM
Very disappointing results, nothing interests me here. Well, I could try the launcher camo which looks like a magical rod because it could give me the illusion I play the hybrid R/T Class we'll never have. And that big boob accessory finished me off. Maybe we'll have the big package accessory for males, next time...