PDA

View Full Version : September 8th Announcements

XrosBlader821
Sep 8, 2018, 10:54 AM
New 12 Star Unit
- The unit will drop from Omega Hunar type enemies. It can also drop in Enchanted Forest, etc.

Elder Pain Omega
- They are thinking about making Elder Pain Omega easier to obtain through drops in the future.

Early October Balance Adjustments

[L/Air Reversal] [L/Step Jump] [L/Step JA Combo] [L/J Reversal JA Combo]
- Added to the skill tree for each class.
- The skill unlocks when you reach a certain class level.
- Does not require Skill Points
- Corresponding rings will be removed from the Ring Shop.

Hunter
PA: Sacrifice Bite
- The effect will not vanish when switching weapons.
- Changed Sac. Bite to grant an effect where there’s a [Slight Auto PP Recovery effect] for a limited time.
- In addition to the above, there’s [PP Recovery] upon the PA’s hit.

(Hunter) Sword Buff
- Buffed all sword attacks.
- The final power will be the same as if using Sacrifice Bite prior to this balance adjustment.

Ranger / Gunner
Dive Roll Shoot
- You can now cancel by jumping during Dive Roll Shoot (TMG/Launcher)

Zero Range Advance 2 (Gu)
- Max Skill Level will now be Level 5

Force
Skill: Elemental Conversion
- Different Element Conversion Rate will be 45% at Level 5
- Same Element Conversion Rate will be 50% for Levels 1 ~ 5.
- Eternal Operation Device & S4: Refined Providence’s Different Element Conversion will be adjusted in response.

Braver
PAs: Master Shoot / Penetrate Arrow / Banish Arrow
- Adjusted so that you can attack and move with directional input.

PA: Chase Arrow
- Relaxed the timing you start falling

Skill: Rapid Shoot
- Recast reduced from 150 seconds to 110 seconds (matches Raikou’s Lv 3 Potential)
- Raikou’s potential will change to a damage increasing effect.

Skill: Combat Escape / Katana Gear Boost / Bullet Bow Charge Bonus
- Max Skill Level will now be Level 1

Not announced today but confirmed in a earlier stream
- Snatch JA Combo will be replaced by the new free Step JA Combo Skill.
- Together with the other 3 skills that frees up 13 SP.

Snatch Step
- Buffed its power and added PP recovery effect.

Bouncer
PA: Distract Wing
- You can turn while rushing

Skill: Break SD Bonus
- Buffed the effect

PA: Gran Wave
- Made it possible to turn.
- Earlier JA Timing. Improved JA opportunity.

Jet Boots In General
- When you perform the derivative action during Step, the normal attack derivative will occur.
- It’s now possible to move during normal attack’s derivative and improved its JA opportunity
- It’s now possible to move during the weapon action.
- Relaxed the Jump Cancellation timing during Step Attacks
- The attached element will no longer be discarded when Jet Boots Gear becomes empty.

Summoner
Skill: Alter Ego Harmony
- The player will no longer become invincible while using Alter Ego.
- Super Armor status will be applied instead.
- 20% Received Damage Cut for Pets.
- 80% Received Damage Cut for Players.
- 60% (Transmitted) Damage Cut from Pets
- Status Effects and Stuns will be negated.

Relaxed Difficulty in Obtaining Candy
- From collection sheets you can obtain candy that’s relatively good for the pet.

Source: Bumped (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-23-recap)

---------------------

I'm really glad to see that hybrid Br seems to be way more viable now and that Sega fixed Alter Ego Harmony into something that doesn't completely ruin Su/Fi Deadline strats, can we fix Limit Break insurance next? I wonder whenever or not the Power and PP recovery effect of Snatch Step will spice up Te/Br a little. Other than that a little disappointed there is no improvements to Tech classes outside of Element conversion.

cheapgunner
Sep 8, 2018, 11:53 AM
So Braver is gonna have a lot more wiggle room to spread those SP and EPO is gonna possibly have more chances to drop. Nice. >.<;

I'm still kinda wondering what rod I should shoot for next since Phobos is still garbo (Have phobos rod but meh) and EC is gonna be adjusted,,,

Zephyrion
Sep 8, 2018, 12:01 PM
So Braver is gonna have a lot more wiggle room to spread those SP and EPO is gonna possibly have more chances to drop. Nice. >.<;

I'm still kinda wondering what rod I should shoot for next since Phobos is still garbo (Have phobos rod but meh) and EC is gonna be adjusted,,,

call me crazy but given how Element conversion has been changed, it's probably better (for now) to keep EPD and only put one point into ele conversion. once a significantly stronger and accessible rod hits (good luck getting Ares, and Shien's pot requires you to element match still which is a problem for compound conversion) and dump the rest in stuff like flare. Of course, this won't be future proof tho.

EDIT : oh right they are also adjusting the potential so you'd probably get screwed by the weaker potential anyway. RIP

XrosBlader821
Sep 8, 2018, 12:07 PM
call me crazy but given how Element conversion has been changed, it's probably better (for now) to keep EPD and only put one point into ele conversion. once a significantly stronger and accessible rod hits (good luck getting Ares, and Shien's pot requires you to element match still which is a problem for compound conversion) and dump the rest in stuff like flare. Of course, this won't be future proof tho.

EDIT : oh right they are also adjusting the potential so you'd probably get screwed by the weaker potential anyway. RIP

They could make it so that the potential is just changing the values to 75%/75% for EPD and 50%/50% for Atra period, without any multipliers.
But yeah having the option to save 4sp on Element conversion is definitely a welcome and unexpected change.

Altiea
Sep 8, 2018, 12:34 PM
I see someone is trying to beat me to it.

Touka
Sep 8, 2018, 12:48 PM
What is the chat command for "freezing" lobby actions?I don't see it on bumped.

XrosBlader821
Sep 8, 2018, 12:56 PM
I see someone is trying to beat me to it.

I'm just a bored European. :-P
Perfect timezone to make topics like this, atrocious Timezone when it comes to Emergency quests.

ZerotakerZX
Sep 8, 2018, 01:24 PM
I wonder if I'll be able to remove discontinued rings from my units.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 8, 2018, 01:39 PM
almost time to see if I need to put my EPD down or not and pick up one of the other rods collecting dust in storage. Im sorta upset about the Alter Ego nerf making it take longer for me to get Deadline skill proc'd

Dark Mits
Sep 8, 2018, 01:44 PM
I wonder if I'll be able to remove discontinued rings from my units.You can overwrite them at any time with another ring.

FantasyHeaven
Sep 8, 2018, 01:55 PM

So what the fuck is even the point of this skill? Same as brave/wise stance and before them fury stance, the whole system just doesn't make any sense anymore. Same boring damage with no drawbacks. Trash the class system, skill trees, everything and give each player a damage boost based on their level, it's the same thing.
Guess they have to appeal to the mobage generation. If pso3 ever somehow managed to come out I'm sure it would be a sight to see.

Flaoc
Sep 8, 2018, 02:05 PM
oh im sorry i didnt know you liked having to have multiple copies of the same weapon.. the same issue bouncer still suffers from

ZerotakerZX
Sep 8, 2018, 02:05 PM
You can overwrite them at any time with another ring.

For realz? I had no idea this whole time. Never really need it, but still, you helped me a lot

XrosBlader821
Sep 8, 2018, 02:06 PM

So what the fuck is even the point of this skill? Same as brave/wise stance and before them fury stance, the whole system just doesn't make any sense anymore. Same boring damage with no drawbacks. Trash the class system, skill trees, everything and give each player a damage boost based on their level, it's the same thing.
Guess they have to appeal to the mobage generation. If pso3 ever somehow managed to come out I'm sure it would be a sight to see.

The point is that Force players get punished more than any other class for not matching elements on weapons due to how Element Conversion is designed.
This causes an unfair playing field and forcing Fo players to create Rainbow Builds which are not really sustainable.
Now Rainbow builds are an option, not a necessity, similarly to how you can keep Element Weak hit at level 4 if you're confident to always hit elemental Weakness or Brave/Wise stance at level 5 if you're confident to always attack from the correct side. It's not rocket science.

oh im sorry i didnt know you liked having to have multiple copies of the same weapon.. the same issue bouncer still suffers from

Well Break Stance SD is getting buffed so that'll probably fix that issue. Currently it's at 50% so that gives 17.5% on non-breakable parts while Elemental Stance is 32% on correct element and 15% on wrong element. So lets say they'll increase that to 90%, Attacking non breakable parts will almost be as strong as attacking the correct element on Elemental stance (31.5%). This'd turn Elemental Stance strictly into a JB Stance and Break Stance into a strictly Dual Blade stance (since Break Stance SD works only on Dual Blades) like it was meant to be two Episodes ago.

Ransu
Sep 8, 2018, 02:09 PM
Didn't expect them to let Sword recover PP on PA hits. That'll make Sword much more appealing to pick up again. And very welcome changes to Braver. Especially the SP and BB buffs! Distraction Wing and Gran Wave really needed the tracking they are going to receive. JB changes are very welcome fluid changes as well. Not sure about the Break SD buff. Even a slight tweak basically makes it superior the Element Stance unless you were using JB only.

Tymek
Sep 8, 2018, 02:16 PM
Of course they decide to finally make Air Reversal a part of Class Skill Trees AFTER I finally decide to just deal with it and get the ring. :P

Zephyrion
Sep 8, 2018, 02:17 PM

I wish we could suffer from this issue in EP5, have fun RNGing 6 Tullus, 6 Reaver or 6 Ares NT

...I like the changes about element weakness skills because as it was said, Rainbow is still optimal and gives you the extra mile, but you at least don't feel utterly gimped when trying the class and realize you'll be shit until you can actually get 6 weapons, and then run a losing marathon to power creep

There is a reason why "Tech" classes are consistently the least played ones regardless of how strong they are, and why SEGA is adamant in hitting all elemental conditionals in the nuts be it through ring, skill changes or gear

Dark Mits
Sep 8, 2018, 03:58 PM

Guess they have to appeal to the mobage generation. If pso3 ever somehow managed to come out I'm sure it would be a sight to see.It's not about appealing to the mobage generation, it's about bandaid-fixing everything instead of building classes from the ground up every time they make balance changes. Sure, I'd prefer it too if all "atk-up" skills were combined up nicely in a few skills instead of having 10 different skills increasing my damage in the exact same manner, and if each skill had one specific purpose. But that would require examining every single class/combination possible, because it is extremely easy to bring new overpowered metas when you change how one skill works, let alone dozens of them.

AVO
Sep 8, 2018, 04:33 PM
Considering SEGA hates bo, not gonna expect sd to be buffed to 90%. At best, 70%. The rest of the stuff except for su is nice though. And i didn't know people still like farming rainbows in this year of RNG only drops.

vantpers
Sep 8, 2018, 04:40 PM
(Hunter) Sword Buff
- Buffed all sword attacks.
- The final power will be the same as if using Sacrifice Bite prior to this balance adjustment.

So basically this sounds like all PAs get buff of 20% (Sacrifice Bite part of quote) and then you get to slap Sacrifice Bite actual damage effect on them. But if remember correctly they also mentioned something before about nerfing the damage buff of SB so that would leave Sword with what? 10% DPS increase? Sounds pretty pitiful. The PP buff ain't exactly gonna give you much of anything with how much PP you can already regenerate as Sword Hunter with no way to convert it into big DPS sans Twister Fall on small minority of enemies or using Stun Coincide to kickstart Ignition Parrying TAJA (which again has the problem of being situational/unreliable)

Lostbob117
Sep 8, 2018, 04:53 PM
Easier to copy and paste link to post than to copy and paste post.

Terrence
Sep 8, 2018, 05:01 PM
Considering SEGA hates bo, not gonna expect sd to be buffed to 90%. At best, 70%. The rest of the stuff except for su is nice though. And i didn't know people still like farming rainbows in this year of RNG only drops.Even a Break Stance D-Bonus at 70% would be a good thing, allowing a BOuncer to deal 24,5% more damage on unbreakable and broken parts with Break Stance. That would almost be twice the damage he can get with the wrong element during Elemental Stance. It would be a 100% Break Stance gameplay for me !

Ransu
Sep 8, 2018, 05:07 PM
Even a Break Stance D-Bonus at 70% would be a good thing, allowing a BOuncer to deal 24,5% more damage on unbreakable and broken parts with Break Stance. That would almost be twice the damage he can get with the wrong element during Elemental Stance. It would be a 100% Break Stance gameplay for me !

Indeed, we could drop Element Stance all together if going with Pure Dual Blades and put the points into S-atk up and hell even Step Advance for more field upkeep. Really helps not forcing us into using two stances anymore~

AVO
Sep 8, 2018, 06:08 PM
I don't think dropping Element stance completely is a good idea considering the amount of light weak enemies and bosses. I came up with the 70% at best estimation as it is the right number to not completely overwhelm Element Stance and not literally 2% stronger than off ele element stance.

Element Stance + S Up = 1.32
Off ele Element Stance = 1.15

Break Stance = 1.35
Break SD bonus at 50% = 1.175
60% = 1.21
70% = 1.245
80% = 1.28
90% = 1.315
100% = 1.35

Zephyrion
Sep 8, 2018, 06:25 PM
So basically this sounds like all PAs get buff of 20% (Sacrifice Bite part of quote) and then you get to slap Sacrifice Bite actual damage effect on them. But if remember correctly they also mentioned something before about nerfing the damage buff of SB so that would leave Sword with what? 10% DPS increase? Sounds pretty pitiful. The PP buff ain't exactly gonna give you much of anything with how much PP you can already regenerate as Sword Hunter with no way to convert it into big DPS sans Twister Fall on small minority of enemies or using Stun Coincide to kickstart Ignition Parrying TAJA (which again has the problem of being situational/unreliable)

> Glances at WL At this point I keep my expectations fairly low when it comes to Hunter balancing. Getting even a single thing while all other classes bathe in slick buffs is a victory in itself.

XrosBlader821
Sep 8, 2018, 06:35 PM

I didn't completely copy and paste it tho. I cut out a lot of unneccesary informations / stuff we already knew and checked the Roboarks (https://pso2roboarks.jp/live_25) page to see if you guys left out something relevant again, like that info about Snatch JA Combo that I included in this post. Turns out outside of Balance Adjustments the stream was fairly boring today and the Q&A section filled with weird questions or ambiguous answers. But I do agree that I should've added the source to the OP which im gonna do now and hopefully not forget in the future.

SteveCZ
Sep 8, 2018, 07:39 PM
Finally. Distraction Wing and Gran Wave can turn. Geez.

Terrence
Sep 8, 2018, 08:11 PM
That's a great improvement indeed. Too bad we had to wait for so long to get it. On a lighter note, I'm surprising myself to hope for the same thing each time a Live Broadcast or a PSO2 Station takes place since EP4 came out. It's more of a quality of life change than anything else but I would really want them to fix that dumb use of SUmmoner's Point Assist with other weapons than Takts.

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://nibelungen.orgfree.com/pso2/sodomizedmini.png (http://nibelungen.orgfree.com/pso2/sodomizedfull.jpg)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 8, 2018, 08:21 PM
Nice changes all around, though it feels like an adjustment to Hero Boost is a long way off since they appear to still be in the phase of washing the taste of early ep5 out of everyone's mouths.

Seeing my Br deal comparable damage/pp using kazami vs my Hr with hero boost in full effect irks me considering a 3rd of Br damage isn't tied to something stupid that can be ruined by an infection core.

Left ring(s) to do it would be welcome considering those ring removals coming would leave Hr with just about nothing super play-altering for them to slot in 12* units, and demonia is currently the only thing that deals with Hero Boost at all.

SteveCZ
Sep 8, 2018, 11:22 PM
So um ... what rings now for Hero lol. Jumping Dodge, Just Reversal B!?, Atomizer Lover?, Mag Excite?, ... Party of Toughness!?!?

XrosBlader821
Sep 9, 2018, 01:24 AM
So um ... what rings now for Hero lol. Jumping Dodge, Just Reversal B!?, Atomizer Lover?, Mag Excite?, ... Party of Toughness!?!?

That has been my "problem" since they announced these Rings would become Skills too. I guess Party of Toughness would make Hero Boost slightly easier to keep in group content (especially if you have the Effort Ring, Hero Flash guard and Deband Toughness) but other than that you're looking at whatever QoL Ring you want.

I really wonder if Sega'll eventually add E-Forest Harvesting and new Rings, primarily for Hero. I believe a lot of people would welcome a High Time Keep for Hero Boost Ring or a Ring that encourages weapon switching for Gear gain more.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 9, 2018, 02:07 AM
That has been my "problem" since they announced these Rings would become Skills too. I guess Party of Toughness would make Hero Boost slightly easier to keep in group content (especially if you have the Effort Ring, Hero Flash guard and Deband Toughness) but other than that you're looking at whatever QoL Ring you want.

I really wonder if Sega'll eventually add E-Forest Harvesting and new Rings, primarily for Hero. I believe a lot of people would welcome a High Time Keep for Hero Boost Ring or a Ring that encourages weapon switching for Gear gain more.
maybe theyll add more once Ep6 hits :-?

SteveCZ
Sep 9, 2018, 02:16 AM
Oh right I forgot already that there's no Hero-specific rings. Looking forward for it!

Tymek
Sep 9, 2018, 03:55 AM

I feel like a lot of people are not realizing who you are. They should.

the_importer_
Sep 9, 2018, 07:41 AM
Assuming that SEGA leaves Atra Rod's S4 at 50/50 and that you leave 5 SP in Elemental Conversion, what's to prevent another weapon's Pot and SA from outclassing Atra now that the off-element will be 5% and not 25%?

XrosBlader821
Sep 9, 2018, 08:11 AM
Assuming that SEGA leaves Atra Rod's S4 at 50/50 and that you leave 5 SP in Elemental Conversion, what's to prevent another weapon's Pot and SA from outclassing Atra now that the off-element will be 5% and not 25%?

Nothing. The 4 SP you can save by using EPD / Atra are nice but it's not enough SP freedom to allow Fo to do any crazy builds.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 9, 2018, 02:23 PM
i cant fathom the idea of not having Ele Convert maxed for any reason even with EPD/Atra. enlighten me

DavidAG
Sep 9, 2018, 02:26 PM
i cant fathom the idea of not having Ele Convert maxed for any reason even with EPD/Atra. enlighten me

After the update, element conversion will have the 50% conversion value when matching at 1/5 sp, while extra levels will increase the off-matching element up to 45%, so if you're only using epd or/and atra with s4 refined providence, you can leave it at 1/5

Zephyrion
Sep 9, 2018, 02:28 PM

when the change in october happens the first point of ele convert will give you 50% element conversion rate (the rate you currently get when maxing the skill). Then lv 2-5 will increase the off ele conversion rate from 25 to 45%

In other words if they do modify Atra/EPD potential in such a way you still get 50/50 conversion for Atra and 75/75 for EPD regardless of element conversion level, you could only just get away with only one point in ele convert, as Atra/EPD would still cover every element as well as not lose damage from the off-element part of compounds

Still probably not a good idea in the long run as I stated earlier, and peopl already built on that, sooo

ArcaneTechs
Sep 9, 2018, 02:32 PM
when the change in october happens the first point of ele convert will give you 50% element conversion rate (the rate you currently get when maxing the skill). Then lv 2-5 will increase the off ele conversion rate from 25 to 45%

In other words if they do modify Atra/EPD potential in such a way you still get 50/50 conversion for Atra and 75/75 for EPD regardless of element conversion level, you could only just get away with only one point in ele convert, as Atra/EPD would still cover every element as well as not lose damage from the off-element part of compounds

Still probably not a good idea in the long run as I stated earlier, and peopl already built on that, sooo

wouldnt it be beneficial tho even with maxed Ele Conv after Octs update? i only said that in response to current Ele Conv rates.

my thing is, wouldnt it be additive after the update? bump up the off ele from 45% to w/e's being added on?

Zephyrion
Sep 9, 2018, 03:08 PM
wouldnt it be beneficial tho even with maxed Ele Conv after Octs update? i only said that in response to current Ele Conv rates.

my thing is, wouldnt it be additive after the update? bump up the off ele from 45% to w/e's being added on?

Could be a thing too, we'll need to know how they decide to change the potential firsthand to be sure

ArcaneTechs
Sep 9, 2018, 03:20 PM
Could be a thing too, we'll need to know how they decide to change the potential firsthand to be sure

oh ho ho the testing commences once that update hits. will EPD become just a Compound stick or continue to reigne King of Rods still hmm

it makes me wonder if Shien will greatly benefit from this or not in terms of using over EPD outside compounds. where the Rod hierarchy will be and even Talis, shelve my Motav or keep it

XrosBlader821
Sep 9, 2018, 03:56 PM
Tbh. Part of me would just prefer it if Sega turned EPD pot into a flat 15% Damage multiplier so that Forces can use it when leveling Te subs.

milranduil
Sep 9, 2018, 05:13 PM
oh ho ho the testing commences once that update hits. will EPD become just a Compound stick or continue to reigne King of Rods still hmm

it makes me wonder if Shien will greatly benefit from this or not in terms of using over EPD outside compounds. where the Rod hierarchy will be and even Talis, shelve my Motav or keep it

light shien already outdamages EPD with barantsion on a darker boss BEFORE the update. unless they straight up buff EPD rather than rewriting its pot for other elements, its goin in the dumpster for good.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 9, 2018, 08:30 PM
light shien already outdamages EPD with barantsion on a darker boss BEFORE the update. unless they straight up buff EPD rather than rewriting its pot for other elements, its goin in the dumpster for good.
i'll wait for Austere NT to out perform everything again

cheapgunner
Sep 9, 2018, 08:39 PM
i'll wait for Austere NT to out perform everything again

Me as well. I thought about a rainbow set of Shein rods when Akyumaland Qs were up but I said,"That wep is gonna be outclassed in a few months anyways, better go to a mild class I use on occassion and got rainbow shien DBs insteead."

Would be cool to get a 14* rod that boosts elemental masteries instead of a mild dmg boost or boosting EC with a SSA.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 10, 2018, 02:34 AM
Me as well. I thought about a rainbow set of Shein rods when Akyumaland Qs were up but I said,"That wep is gonna be outclassed in a few months anyways, better go to a mild class I use on occassion and got rainbow shien DBs insteead."

Would be cool to get a 14* rod that boosts elemental masteries instead of a mild dmg boost or boosting EC with a SSA.
depending how well this buff goes for EleCon on other weps, Austere NT could put everything else out of business but time will tell. Ares NT is good and all but Lumiere buff is coming and so is Austere NT

milranduil
Sep 10, 2018, 03:58 AM
ares is practically designed for usage in endless quest only really atm. no where else are you easily going to get 3-5 PBs going to make use of all the buffs. it's a good placeholder to update out of date gear, but as far as an update to BiS other gear, only if you endless imo.

Loveless62
Sep 10, 2018, 09:34 AM
ares is practically designed for usage in endless quest only really atm. no where else are you easily going to get 3-5 PBs going to make use of all the buffs. it's a good placeholder to update out of date gear, but as far as an update to BiS other gear, only if you endless imo.
If you spend a good amount of time in Enchanted Forest farming, I don't see how you couldn't get 3-5 PBs off there. And I think this would be desirable to do, seeing that the boosts would make the farming quicker. The same goes for Lillipa and Naberius UQ re-renewals that are coming soon, assuming that they will still be exploration-style quests.

So, I disagree that Ares-NT is for Endless Quest only. For quests other than the ones we mentioned, though, I agree the benefits for Ares-NT are much more limited.

final_attack
Sep 10, 2018, 09:41 AM
Based on live stream's Q&A section (update info) (https://www.pscp.tv/w/1gqxvXVDkOqGB)
I tried asking on bumped's comment section, but, doesn't seems to be any answer _(:3」

Any translation for question around 39:24 ?
It's about Collection File, right?

Thanks! :D

the_importer_
Sep 10, 2018, 10:30 AM
Based on live stream's Q&A section (update info) (https://www.pscp.tv/w/1gqxvXVDkOqGB)
I tried asking on bumped's comment section, but, doesn't seems to be any answer _(:3」

Don't know, but if you take your phone, go download the Google Translate app, point it at your screen and take a picture, it will translate for you, that what I normally do anyway.

final_attack
Sep 10, 2018, 10:32 AM
Don't know, but if you take your phone, go download the Google Translate app, point it at your screen and take a picture, it will translate for you, that what I normally do anyway.

I .... don't have a smartphone _(:3」
Oh, and it's spoken, not written.

That's why I'm asking here ^^;

the_importer_
Sep 10, 2018, 11:03 AM
I .... don't have a smartphone _(:3」

I know more people without a computer than without a smartphone, strange world we live in.

Oh, and it's spoken, not written.

Well the app could have translated that too, but I guess it's besides the point now :p

Lostbob117
Sep 10, 2018, 12:25 PM

They're looking into making CFs better at the end of the year, but it's not a for sure thing yet.

milranduil
Sep 10, 2018, 01:27 PM
If you spend a good amount of time in Enchanted Forest farming, I don't see how you couldn't get 3-5 PBs off there. And I think this would be desirable to do, seeing that the boosts would make the farming quicker. The same goes for Lillipa and Naberius UQ re-renewals that are coming soon, assuming that they will still be exploration-style quests.

So, I disagree that Ares-NT is for Endless Quest only. For quests other than the ones we mentioned, though, I agree the benefits for Ares-NT are much more limited.

perhaps i explained my reasoning poorly. while you can use 3-5 PBs in those areas, it's going to make much less of a difference in ease of kills is what i'm getting at compared to endless. i mean if you're soloing any of those areas yeah sure, ares will help a lot. for pug though, it will make little real difference besides maybe the nifta bonus to prevent you from being scooped up by the inevitable exception angas that are about to wipe MPAs lol.

NightlightPro
Sep 10, 2018, 01:55 PM
still waiting for austere NT

ArcaneTechs
Sep 10, 2018, 02:03 PM
I've had the same exact mindset on Ares NT as you since they released, thats honestly all it feels good for is either Endless or the possible upcoming new BEQ and ya I suppose if you lack gear, this would be a good step in the right direction

final_attack
Sep 10, 2018, 05:54 PM
They're looking into making CFs better at the end of the year, but it's not a for sure thing yet.

Oh, thanks!
I like how CF works, gonna look forward for it! (^ヮ^)

Thank you again for the translation! ^ヮ^