PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Soul of Reincarnation AC Scratch (26 Sept 2018 - 24 Oct 2018)

Anduril
Sep 26, 2018, 12:13 AM
https://i.imgur.com/X3C1TlH.png
https://i.imgur.com/X8q1h9i.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20180926/)https://i.imgur.com/sDGGSKY.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun)

~~~~~

Okay-ish fantasy outfits; I am liking the look of Clarissa's [Ba] and that off-the-shoulder dress. I'll reserve judgment on the Soul Reverse collab outfits until I can see them in-game.

final_attack
Sep 26, 2018, 12:18 AM
That 2nd(?) female civilian [ou] seems nice ..... (hopefully cheap)
Probably also gonna aim for Clarissa[ou] ...... glasses ..... (if meseta allows)
1st male's Gettemhart [Ba] recolor .... (maybe it's cheap)

Also .... why does that 1st female civilian [ba] (or it it military? The one just under Clarissa) have green shoes -.-

SteveCZ
Sep 26, 2018, 12:19 AM
Wow. クラリッサの衣装[Ba] :eek:
and ルーチェ・レプカA.
The hairs seems interesting though. ルーチェヘアー2, クラリッサヘアー, and フラウヘアー

wefwq
Sep 26, 2018, 01:52 AM
That mark transfer bonus scratch item tho...

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 26, 2018, 03:56 AM

p2w.
Game over man.
I'm uninstalling. Time to sell all my stuff to a vendor.
It's all ogre.

final_attack
Sep 26, 2018, 04:12 AM

Eh .... I didn't notice that (never aimed for bonus scratch, so, didn't look at it)
> create "best affix weapon" with Reverie and things last boost day .....
> now it's not "best affix weapon" since there is a new Mark things (+50, wasn't it? )
> locked behind bonus scratch to boot

R.I.P. :lol:

SteveCZ
Sep 26, 2018, 05:30 AM
oh wait i just saw mark receptor in the bonus scratch. holy crap.

wow.

dang.

I have no words.

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 26, 2018, 05:35 AM
can you sell that mark as an AC item or isit account bound?

and its the same as the marks we see on the units/weapons right? that mark ability affix?

XrosBlader821
Sep 26, 2018, 05:39 AM
This is so BS. Releasing that stuff right after a Dudu Week is just a middle finger to anyone who affixed their weapons.

TakemiShinnosuke
Sep 26, 2018, 05:39 AM
p2w.
Game over man.
It's all ogre.

give it to someone instead .. and bye won't miss you

wefwq
Sep 26, 2018, 07:53 AM
can you sell that mark as an AC item or isit account bound?

and its the same as the marks we see on the units/weapons right? that mark ability affix?
Untradeable which mean you gonna use it yourself.
Mark is only for weapon, you randomly obtain it by untekking "SPECIAL WEAPON?" drop.

Zephyrion
Sep 26, 2018, 08:33 AM
Untradeable which mean you gonna use it yourself.
Mark is only for weapon, you randomly obtain it by untekking "SPECIAL WEAPON?" drop.

I mean Mark transfer item was bound to happen, I just hope that it'll get added to support AC scratch items down the road (even if it remains untradeable)

Shoterxx
Sep 26, 2018, 09:30 AM
No Glass Eyes XS.

Sadness.

Tymek
Sep 26, 2018, 10:14 AM
p2w.
Game over man.
It's all ogre.

Sell your stuff to a vendor...?

Can you not be like that?

ON TOPIC:

Fibre Hair. Massive need.

Terrence
Sep 26, 2018, 10:29 AM
p2w.
Game over man.
It's all ogre.
I know this is a troll (well, I do hope this is one or else I'm sorry for you) but I'm sure a lot of people really feel that way which is beyond understanding for me. A Free To Play game having things kept behind a pay wall is quite a revelation indeed !
In any case it's not +40ATK/+50HP from a Joyo affix for example that will make any difference, right ? Gameplay mastery is the only thing that matters, right ? That's what many people here have kept saying for months/years. So there's no need to anger.
That being said, I don't like this AC Scratch.
Many quality outfits for females and a single badly designed one for males.

RadiantLegend
Sep 26, 2018, 11:17 AM

It was bound to happen eventually

Zephyrion
Sep 26, 2018, 11:37 AM
I know this is a troll (well, I do hope this is one or else I'm sorry for you) but I'm sure a lot of people really feel that way which is beyond understanding for me. A Free To Play game having things kept behind a pay wall is quite a revelation indeed !
In any case it's not +40ATK/+50HP from a Joyo affix for example that will make any difference, right ? Gameplay mastery is the only thing that matters, right ? That's what many people here have kept saying for months/years. So there's no need to anger.

sealing deal for only getting one of those items, meaning once your weapons inevitably falls behind due to lurking power creep, you effectively spent 50 bucks for an item that gave you a very slight edge other any well-planned affix for a few months.

And I do have a female character so I'm thankful for the good ones. but I still taste the utmost irony of male costume. for all the times they separated the tights into innerwear or body paints even if they were good, the moment they put tights that are ugly and don't change color, they tie it to the basewear so you have to bear with it...delicious irony

XrosBlader821
Sep 26, 2018, 11:42 AM

Even if this wasn't a troll post (which I believe it is) I'd be able to devils advocate that this stuff has been piling up in this episode.

- Premium Tri Boosts
- AC RDR being boosted in Power (300% > 400%) and length (3 hours > 6 hours)
- Premium Drink 2 guarantees certain buffs now
- 50% Affix boosters and Mark receptors being locked behind 25 AC scratches

They're all still technically pay for convenience although Premium Drinks and Mark Receptors are on very shaky ground since Mark affixes can't be affixed at all without the Receptor.

However on the other hand you have the SG Shop which is a big pro-free player addition giving us access to stuff like Material Storage. Also EBQ & EBQ2 finally drop Buster Medals, which might as well be the most efficient non-pvp way for the gaijin community to earn SG quickly.

Zorak000
Sep 27, 2018, 03:39 PM
put mark receptor on a unit and toss it up in your shop as a "get out" sign

that said, フローの筆頭装束M ║ Flo Executive Wear M seems to be a rare male-version outfit that actually looks decent even on burlier dudes

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 27, 2018, 06:40 PM

Man you fell for it? :-P

I know this is a troll (well, I do hope this is one or else I'm sorry for you) but I'm sure a lot of people really feel that way which is beyond understanding for me.

It was a troll. I'm not manera.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 27, 2018, 08:03 PM
It was a troll. I'm not manera.
this made me laugh when it shouldnt have