PDA

View Full Version : October 6th Announcements

Altiea
Oct 8, 2018, 12:05 AM
Austere-NT
-- Get those Nemesis-NTs and Slave-NTs, cause you'll need those as trade materials.
-- Perhaps save up some other materials from UQ in the meantime?

Ares-NT
-- Drops as both an area drop and a Lv. 85 enemy drop.

Trick or Treat 2018
-- 8 player EQ. It will have areas where using the Turret helps a lot.

Trick or Treat Collection
-- Recolored Double weapons. Their Potential increases Power, decreases PP cost, and increases Active PP Recovery.
-- Their SAF gives an SSA that recovers PP when you use a Mate (Automate included). Monomates restore 10 PP, Dimates restore 30 PP, and Trimates restore 60 PP.

Mother Cluster SG Scratch
-- Arrives on the 18th. Brings back popular items from both Mother Cluster-themed SG Scratches.

Solo Ultimate?
-- The term "Ultimate" refers to its difficulty rather than being an Ultimate Quest. It will feature a very powerful final boss.
-- You can obtain items related to the new customization system.

Solo Trigger?
-- Plans to introduce a new Trigger similar to Solo PD are underway.

Dragon 14*s
-- Will drop in XH Free Fields.

Elzelion Triggers
-- Drops from both Elzelion and the E-Trial. Certain bosses can also drop it. Can be sold.

Orbit Camo?
-- No plans for an Orbit camo, but if you're interested in using Orbit, check out the upcoming customization feature!

Combined Skill Rings
-- Should arrive by the end of the year.

Homura?
-- They may re-introduce Homura weapons in a future event.

Old 13*s?
-- They're looking into using 13*s as a Recycle Shop currency.

XrosBlader821
Oct 8, 2018, 08:02 AM
Combined Skill Rings make hope there will be new Skill Rings especially for Hero and Summoner.

Kiboune
Oct 8, 2018, 02:49 PM
New customization system? They gonna let us apply looks of one weapon, to another?

Masu
Oct 8, 2018, 03:10 PM
Welp no Austere for me. I'm golden with Nem drop but it seems my account is blacklisted for Slave ones >:v

New customization system? They gonna let us apply looks of one weapon, to another?
Lies! Too good to be true :D also it would kill most camos purpose.

Moffen
Oct 8, 2018, 03:40 PM
Welp no Austere for me. I'm golden with Nem drop but it seems my account is blacklisted for Slave ones >:v

Not really,some camos dont have normal weapon variants, some camos are collab/contest/etc. Theres a lot of really good weapon models in the game we'll never see camos of,so this kind of thing helps. With the weaponoid elections,now it means everyone has easy access to a camo drop chance then they appear in etrials wheras they'd otherwise have to grind some likely extremely difficult solo quest to be able to camo something. Theres also extra additions to some weapons that come with the camo version, such as photon color change capabilities.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 8, 2018, 04:11 PM
Not really,some camos dont have normal weapon variants, some camos are collab/contest/etc. Theres a lot of really good weapon models in the game we'll never see camos of,so this kind of thing helps. With the weaponoid elections,now it means everyone has easy access to a camo drop chance then they appear in etrials wheras they'd otherwise have to grind some likely extremely difficult solo quest to be able to camo something. Theres also extra additions to some weapons that come with the camo version, suck as photon color change capabilities.

What sword in the game is the closest thing to rosalinde's sword in idola? I need something to be hopeful about.

the_importer_
Oct 8, 2018, 05:17 PM

We don't know if this is regarding the Invade NT trade or the Austere OT trade. While the said trades wouldn't require stones, they didn't say anything about crests, cubes, etc.

Still gonna call it:
Austere OT x 1
Conqueror's Crests x 999
King's Crests x 999

Masu
Oct 8, 2018, 05:54 PM
We don't know if this is regarding the Invade NT trade or the Austere OT trade. While the said trades wouldn't require stones, they didn't say anything about crests, cubes, etc.

Still gonna call it:
Austere OT x 1
Conqueror's Crests x 999
King's Crests x 999

Why not /shrug. Which would explain why dragon 14* will drop from xh ff...eventually. What is baffling me is why sega don't provide a clear list of mats (since UQ boost period is about to end anyway) instead of saying, according to Bumped, that we should keep farming UQ and gather mats from there (wat...EGGS!? :eek: )...
Yes? Sorry but if it is made to provide incentive then it do the complete opposite to me. Runing after wind for hours for nothing worth in return (but salt if it count :D )? Nope am done with this. Am note a lobotomite yet. Srry segac.

@Moffen: Only one way to find out...waiting (agaiiiiiiin) for sega to honor us from their divine speach :roll:

Great Pan
Oct 8, 2018, 06:42 PM
No 5th slot accessory? We phasion phollowers needed that!

ArcaneTechs
Oct 8, 2018, 10:54 PM

Still gonna call it:
Austere OT x 1
Conqueror's Crests x 999
King's Crests x 999
999 crests is literaly stupid, that would mean no one would have this until at least Jan maybe at the earliest and not only that, would piss people off who HAVE spent their crests. At best, 100ea maybe but super doubtful they'll even require Crests for an OT conver when they cant even stop being vague with us on the 1st conversion path

SteveCZ
Oct 8, 2018, 11:37 PM
I'd rather hunt 999 x boss skins with 75% drop chance each, from all free field bosses excluding the one that is gated by points or random spawn.

final_attack
Oct 9, 2018, 12:05 AM
I wonder if they'll announce what items needed on next live stream (for AustereNT, both from InvadeNT and OT -> NT) .....
I'll just hope it's not drop only (or at least have relevant CF to mitigate the horrible rng, not too extreme of a grind tho).
But, will have to wait until how AustereNT perform (both stats and pot) ....

And I wonder how much it takes to obtain that material for weapon customize ..... I'll just hope it's drop rate isn't low and take too much time :(
Looking forward for Valkyrie R25S as camo =____=

As for combined skill rings ...... we can combine 2 or more random skill rings into 1 or something? ._.
I wonder if it'll be for L / R rings only ..... or if we can put it into armor

Also, yea, ★13recycle ...... I wonder what it'll recycle to ..... some cubes / sphere / lambda grinder maybe? _(:3」

Dark Mits
Oct 9, 2018, 12:22 AM
What drops from UQ that is farmable? Yurlungur stones, those other stones, Pure Photons...

Whatever the actual requirements end up to be, we know Sega will make it even more accessible. Just like when they suddenly decided to make 13*s deconstructible into 36 Gold- and 36 Saphards shortly after deciding to set Atra conversion to 999 Gold- and 999 Saphards.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 9, 2018, 01:02 AM
What drops from UQ that is farmable? Yurlungur stones, those other stones, Pure Photons...

Whatever the actual requirements end up to be, we know Sega will make it even more accessible. Just like when they suddenly decided to make 13*s deconstructible into 36 Gold- and 36 Saphards shortly after deciding to set Atra conversion to 999 Gold- and 999 Saphards.
Yurlngur Stones
Galel Stones
Ares Stones
Ares NT
Gixx series
""Dia series""

almost guranteeing its Dia but i HOPE its Ares Stones so I have some use for them besides sitting in my storage even if its 999 of them

I wonder if they'll announce what items needed on next live stream (for AustereNT, both from InvadeNT and OT -> NT) .....
I'll just hope it's not drop only (or at least have relevant CF to mitigate the horrible rng, not too extreme of a grind tho).
But, will have to wait until how AustereNT perform (both stats and pot) ....

They'll be drop only, theres no way they'll make this into a CF for a VERY good weapon series

final_attack
Oct 9, 2018, 02:16 AM
They'll be drop only, theres no way they'll make this into a CF for a VERY good weapon series

But, wasn't they said the quality of weapon via CF will increase by the end of the year in 1-2 live stream before?

I was thinking around SlaveNT - NemesisNT - InvadeNT - or whatever weapon CF for use as fodder to make AustereNT (didn't they said something about BQ weapons needed for AustereNT too before?) .....

wefwq
Oct 9, 2018, 02:31 AM
Yurlngur Stones
Galel Stones
Ares Stones
Ares NT
Gixx series
""Dia series""

almost guranteeing its Dia but i HOPE its Ares Stones so I have some use for them besides sitting in my storage even if its 999 of them

It'll probably gonna be new stones from new enemies. There's no way they allow us to have the weapon day-1.
Gonna guess that the last piece of material going to be locked behind EQ for the sake of the good old days experience.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 9, 2018, 03:22 AM
But, wasn't they said the quality of weapon via CF will increase by the end of the year in 1-2 live stream before?

I was thinking around SlaveNT - NemesisNT - InvadeNT - or whatever weapon CF for use as fodder to make AustereNT (didn't they said something about BQ weapons needed for AustereNT too before?) .....
they didnt specify exactly but it also doesnt mean its going to offer the top of the line gear either otherwise theres absolutely no incentive to keep running content once you get at least idk enough for a 60%/+32 wep off the CF's then dropping the game again. Now thats not to say they wont offer a new series thats actually good for people to get, it may not rival Ares NT etc but theyre still good and great to have if youre lacking on gear NOT to mention the CF's weps that youre getting for filling the gauges just like with the current BEQs CFs, they offer Flict SAFs etc which are actually really useful

we just had a month and a half of UQ boosts, unless Sega seriously pities everyone (and wants to piss everyone off that actually ran the Boost Campaigns), they may do it which I do/dont want them to because ya, most of us got baited pretty hard into running a UQ boost for no reason.

It'll probably gonna be new stones from new enemies. There's no way they allow us to have the weapon day-1.
Gonna guess that the last piece of material going to be locked behind EQ for the sake of the good old days experience.
What new stone? what new enemy? theres no new UQ to be released and they're having us collect things for Austere NT on release, theyre not just going to hold off one material on release to make us run something else. Dark Falz Persona is going to have an entirely new weapon series to go for, it'd be really stupid to think Ep5 would end with Austere NT and not an actually top of line new Series like Ep4 did. As much as I would like to agree it would, I dont see it happening because it would super bare bones to release a new Raid boss especially the last one for Ep5 and the only thing new it has going for it is one new rock (1-3 dropped per run) to grab every EQ, some new units and I guess Phobos or something

Dark Mits
Oct 9, 2018, 05:33 AM
We had Mars series, Ares series, Phobos series... where is Deimos?!

TakemiShinnosuke
Oct 9, 2018, 07:10 AM
" Dragon 14*s
-- Will drop in XH Free Fields. ""

Atra weapons ???

Ransu
Oct 9, 2018, 07:30 AM
" Dragon 14*s
-- Will drop in XH Free Fields. ""

Atra weapons ???

No, that most likely refers to the weapons you currently see in the King's Crest lineup unless they decide to also include the Time Reversal Stone.

Masu
Oct 9, 2018, 11:59 AM
999 crests is literaly stupid, that would mean no one would have this until at least Jan maybe at the earliest and not only that, would piss people off who HAVE spent their crests. At best, 100ea maybe but super doubtful they'll even require Crests for an OT conver when they cant even stop being vague with us on the 1st conversion path

Unless sega start another weekly campaign to get 20/50 conqueror crests (not king because conqueror to king are tradable but not the opposite -______- ) per week like they did not so long ago?

ArcaneTechs
Oct 9, 2018, 01:33 PM
Unless sega start another weekly campaign to get 20/50 conqueror crests (not king because conqueror to king are tradable but not the opposite -______- ) per week like they did not so long ago?
theyre most likely not going to do it, we're on the kings crests train already. at most 50/100 crests ea, they wont go 999, itd be super ridiculous if they did

the_importer_
Oct 9, 2018, 02:41 PM

They could also allow you to trade King's Crest for Conqueror's Crests with the same type of ratio exchange (2 for 1). That or after they're done with the current campaign, start a new mix campaign and also give 1 crest of each type after EQs.

EDIT: Typo

Lostbob117
Oct 9, 2018, 04:22 PM

They could also allow you to trade King's Crest for Conqueror's Crests with the same type of ratio exchange (2 for 1). That or after their done with the current campaign, start a new mix campaign and also give 1 crest of each type after EQs.

It's King's Crest to Conqueror's Crest

idk what game you guys are playing.

Moffen
Oct 9, 2018, 04:29 PM
Or
OR
They just dont require crests, because that'd go against why crests were added in the first place.
Austere is not going to require crests, stop getting paranoid about it.

Masu
Oct 9, 2018, 04:33 PM

My mistake. I hope you got the idea anyway? :-P
;-)

ArcaneTechs
Oct 9, 2018, 07:50 PM
My mistake. I hope you got the idea anyway? :-P
;-)
i thought you 2 realized you guys had them backwards and i didnt want to point it out

Or
OR
They just dont require crests, because that'd go against why crests were added in the first place.
i share the same sentiments but let people be paranoid about Crests I guess

the_importer_
Oct 9, 2018, 09:51 PM

The trade is in the King's Crest section, so you'd be right on that one. Still, they should implement the other way around if they were to make Crests part of the the Austere NT trade.

Or
OR

And crafting materials were made for crafting and yet, they were also used for the Atra weapon trade.

Dark Mits
Oct 10, 2018, 12:37 AM
And crafting materials were made for crafting and yet, they were also used for the Atra weapon trade.The difference being that crafting materials can be pretty much farmable in quantities of thousands per day, while Crests aren't. Once you get the 50 crests of the week, that's it; you're then locked to 1-2 crests per EQ run. Requiring even as low as 100 Crests can mean that the player is "gated" behind 2 weeks of doing campaigns, and also having to forego spending those Crests on Zieg 14*s. Meanwhile requiring 999 Goldnias only gates you behind farming EF XH for a couple hours to decontruct Takts and Orc legs, or some couple hundred meseta to get them from other players.

Additionally, crafting materials have been piling up, and a market sink for them was required, and in my opinion still is, because it is still not advisable to deconstruct weapons into Iro- Stee- Silv- but instead vendor them (7* / 8* / 9*) or convert to Excubes (10* / 11*).

Not saying that they can't decide to use Crests for such an exchange. Just arguing that it would make less sense than other options.

the_importer_
Oct 10, 2018, 10:59 AM
The difference being that crafting materials can be pretty much farmable in quantities of thousands per day, while Crests aren't. Once you get the 50 crests of the week, that's it; you're then locked to 1-2 crests per EQ run. Requiring even as low as 100 Crests can mean that the player is "gated" behind 2 weeks of doing campaigns, and also having to forego spending those Crests on Zieg 14*s. Meanwhile requiring 999 Goldnias only gates you behind farming EF XH for a couple hours to decontruct Takts and Orc legs, or some couple hundred meseta to get them from other players.

Additionally, crafting materials have been piling up, and a market sink for them was required, and in my opinion still is, because it is still not advisable to deconstruct weapons into Iro- Stee- Silv- but instead vendor them (7* / 8* / 9*) or convert to Excubes (10* / 11*).

Not saying that they can't decide to use Crests for such an exchange. Just arguing that it would make less sense than other options.

First, let's be real here, the Atra weapons were pretty much gift wrapped, I mean the Val drops were very common, they could be sold and traded, the stone was a gift with as a title reward. Guessing the materials were just added to make it seem like a little effort was put into this trade. That being said, Austere OT were a pain in the ass to get, try to remember what it took just to get 1 Austere OT at 60:

Putting the low drop rate of Invade OT, let's go by trade alone:

Invade OT (x2):

Profound Caligula Fragment x200
Excube x200

Austere OT (x2):

Invade OT x2
Dark Nero Fragment x200
Galeru Crystal X100
Yurlungur Crystal x100
Heart Key Spellstone x10
Bloody Moon Spellstone x10
Phantom Night Spellstone x10
Excube x600
Photon Booster x20

Austere OT were the most powerful weapons back then and if history feels like repeating itself (probably will if SEGA is being so secretive), Austere NT will be the most powerful weapons until we get 15★ weapons (if they're not going to be 15★ themselves). So you can bet your ass that the trades that do not require random drops will require a lot of work, just like we needed to do back then.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 10, 2018, 01:56 PM
First, let's be real here, the Atra weapons were pretty much gift wrapped, I mean the Val drops were very common, they could be sold and traded, the stone was a gift with as a title reward. Guessing the materials were just added to make it seem like a little effort was put into this trade. That being said, Austere OT were a pain in the ass to get, try to remember what it took just to get 1 Austere OT at 60:

Putting the low drop rate of Invade OT, let's go by trade alone:

Invade OT (x2):

Excube x200

Austere OT (x2):

Invade OT x2
Dark Nero Fragment x200
Galeru Crystal X100
Yurlungur Crystal x100
Heart Key Spellstone x10
Bloody Moon Spellstone x10
Phantom Night Spellstone x10
Excube x600
Photon Booster x20

Austere OT were the most powerful weapons back then and if history feels like repeating itself (probably will if SEGA is being so secretive), Austere NT will be the most powerful weapons until we get 15★ weapons (if they're not going to be 15★ themselves). So you can bet your ass that the trades that do not require random drops will require a lot of work, just like we needed to do back then.

if the trade requires crests ill say one super nice thing about importer. guranteed

TheFanaticViper
Oct 11, 2018, 05:09 AM
That Austere-NT is weird, so they confirmed the need of Slave/Nemesis + others mysterious things from UQ just a few days before the end of the campaign .... niiiiiiiiiiice i already destroyed my dia & ares OT (aka used all my ares stones) for gold stones

It also seems that Austere-NT is not related at all with True Dark Falz (who will be the final boss of epidose 5 right ? even about that i'm not sure lol).

Kintama
Oct 11, 2018, 06:10 AM
Pure photons obviously

Masu
Oct 11, 2018, 06:17 AM
That Austere-NT is weird, so they confirmed the need of Slave/Nemesis + others mysterious things from UQ just a few days before the end of the campaign .... niiiiiiiiiiice i already destroyed my dia & ares OT (aka used all my ares stones) for gold stones

You're not the only one to have used Ares stones for gold mats... orz xD

TheFanaticViper
Oct 11, 2018, 07:42 AM
Pure photons obviously

Austere is a purified Invade, so yea that make sense! and pure photons is pretty useless atm, so lower risk to upset people :-D

SoulSighTy
Oct 11, 2018, 08:00 AM

It also seems that Austere-NT is not related at all with True Dark Falz (who will be the final boss of epidose 5 right ? even about that i'm not sure lol).

You're not the only one to have used Ares stones for gold mats... orz xD

My friend also used neme/slave-NT for gold parts.