-- Jet Boots
--> Normal Attack Damage UP
--> Step > Weapon Action now performs the Branched Normal WA
--> Branched Normal WA JA timing relaxed
--> Branched Normal WA now gives partial invulnerability
--> Weapon Action JA timing relaxed
--> Now able to move during Weapon Action
--> Step Jump cancel timing relaxed
--> Jet Boots Gear: No longer reset Element when Gear Gauge becomes 0 (Also means Vinto Gigue no longer resets Element)
--> Gran Wave: Turn during PA, Branched Action timing relaxed, Step cancel timing relaxed
--> Strike Gust Type-0: Power UP, Branched Action timing relaxed, Power distribution altered
-- Dual Blades
---> Break SD Bonus Power UP (now 80%)
---> Distract Wing: Turn during PA

Hunter
-- All Sword normals/PA damage UP
-- Rising Edge: Power distribution altered, boost Power increase between No Charge and Charge 1, JA timing altered
-- Guilty Break: Reduce charge time
-- Sacrifice Bite/Type-0: Remove power bonus effect, no longer disappears upon switching weapons, restores PP on hit and adds extra PP regen on hit for a limited time
-- Ignite Parrying: Counter power UP
-- Guard Arts: Power UP

Ranger/Gunner
-- Launcher/TMG Dive Roll cancel timing relaxed
-- Zero Range Advance 2: 10SP -> 5SP

Force
-- Altered EPD/Atra Rod SSA effect
-- Element Conversion: Off-Element Bonus UP
-- Refomelgia: Initial PP Cost DOWN, Rush Power UP

Braver
-- Rapid Shoot: Recast Time DOWN
-- Snatch Step: Power UP, Restore PP on hit
-- Combat Escape/Katana Gear Boost/Bullet Bow Charge Bonus: 5SP -> 1SP
-- Master Shot/Penetrate Arrow/Banish Arrow: Added Bow dash ability
-- Chase Arrow: Relaxed fall timing when performed in midair

Summoner
-- Alter Ego Harmony: Changed effect to give damage reduction/super armor/status negate

XrosBlader821
Oct 10, 2018, 04:13 AM
Vinto doesn't reset Element anymore?
Break SD Bonus is only 5% weaker than Elemental Stance?
Is this Christmas?

SteveCZ
Oct 10, 2018, 04:48 AM
Vinto doesn't reset Element anymore?
Break SD Bonus is only 5% weaker than Elemental Stance?
Is this Christmas?

Yes, it's early christmas. Moving on weapon action is also a blessing, it's quite flexible and can go as far as the one that follows after the normal attack I think. I wonder what PvP is like with that update.

Angry_Ryudo
Oct 10, 2018, 04:48 AM
Does the general damage up on sword compensate the damage up removal on Sac bite 0?

XrosBlader821
Oct 10, 2018, 05:39 AM
Does the general damage up on sword compensate the damage up removal on Sac bite 0?

Yes, thats the Idea behind the change.

ralf542
Oct 10, 2018, 09:42 AM
Hunter
-- Guard Arts: Power UP

What's this?

Altiea
Oct 10, 2018, 09:49 AM
Guard Arts is damage inflicted to an enemy when you successfully Just Guard. Not the same thing as Just Counter, which is when you JA off a JG.

XrosBlader821
Oct 10, 2018, 09:54 AM
What's this?

I think what Altiea meant was Ignition parry.

Edit: Nvm got ninja'd

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpJIzz0U0AAGWuE.jpg

https://twitter.com/Raima_Ship4/status/1049975601870729218

Mattykins
Oct 10, 2018, 04:39 PM
I dunno if there's a skill I gotta pick up that I totally derped on when resetting my tree, but it seems like the Shift Action is resetting my element no matter what my gear is :T

Shoterxx
Oct 10, 2018, 05:12 PM
I dunno if there's a skill I gotta pick up that I totally derped on when resetting my tree, but it seems like the Shift Action is resetting my element no matter what my gear is :T

Gotta pick a ring for that, L/JB Element Keep. This update only keeps it from resetting on gear loss.

the_importer_
Oct 10, 2018, 05:27 PM
Bouncer

Force
-- Altered EPD/Atra Rod SSA effect

So they do more damage now?

Kondibon
Oct 10, 2018, 06:28 PM
So they do more damage now?Not that I know of. They do the same as they did before, they just compensate for the changes to element conversion, because if they stayed the same then the off element would do more damage than on element, instead of them being equal.

Altiea
Oct 10, 2018, 07:20 PM

Unbranched Shift Action still resets your Element. The change makes it so you don't lose Element if it drains to 0 or you use Vinto.

the_importer_
Oct 10, 2018, 08:01 PM
Not that I know of. They do the same as they did before, they just compensate for the changes to element conversion, because if they stayed the same then the off element would do more damage than on element, instead of them being equal.

4 SP is not worth redoing all of my trees, gonna keep EC to Lv5.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 10, 2018, 08:33 PM
So they do more damage now?
EPD and Atra Pot rebalance was done so they dont lose or gain more damage, theyre adjusted to stay the same on dmg output while other Rods gain more power aka putting EPD/Atra to shame now