PDA

View Full Version : Thanks SEGA: Mystery Affix - and Doom Break II

Altiea
Oct 11, 2018, 01:11 AM
Create the new affix "-" with Omega Reverie + Fabula Soul + Historia Soul! It gives +15 ATK/DEF/DEX/HP and +2 PP. Transfers at 10% base rate. (It's also probably broken.)

Doom Break II (also under the name "-") can be made by fusing three or more Doom Breaks together. 3 Doom Breaks = 10% rate, 4 Doom Breaks = 30% rate, and 5 Doom Breaks = 50% rate.

final_attack
Oct 11, 2018, 01:16 AM
No known stats for DoomBreak II ?

Those 10% rates .... most likely I won't gonna attempt, but, the info for stats is fun :D

Lostbob117
Oct 11, 2018, 01:16 AM
No known stats for DoomBreak II ?

25S/R/T-Atk and 3PP

final_attack
Oct 11, 2018, 01:17 AM
Ah, all right, thanks :D

Youmu Konpaku
Oct 11, 2018, 01:23 AM
10% is like ... a Catalyst?

is it possible that mystery affix is a catalyst??

and how about the transfer rate of doom break II? if it's transfer like 60% to 80%, then that's so good. (i mean transfer, not make doom break II)

DrCatco
Oct 11, 2018, 01:26 AM
Hm. It seems to me that we should not be able to create these affixes just yet, maybe until December; otherwise, SEGA would have announced these additions through the usual channels.

We will probably have an emergency maintenance soon.

Lostbob117
Oct 11, 2018, 01:55 AM
Hm. It seems to me that we should not be able to create these affixes just yet, maybe until December; otherwise, SEGA would have announced these additions through the usual channels.

We will probably have an emergency maintenance soon.

Doom Break 2 is intended since they made a announcement about it's name being bugged, the first one may not be intended tho. I doubt we'll get a emergency maint for it.

SteveCZ
Oct 11, 2018, 02:48 AM
Interesting find. Even if this one isn't official, at least we know (hopefully) of what's coming.

Tymek
Oct 11, 2018, 03:08 AM
Looks like they added a bunch of stuff too early. I mean, the Credits already have the Ending Song of EPISODE5; "FINARIA".

Saffran
Oct 11, 2018, 04:52 AM
So it's garbage, essentially?
Good.

Loveless62
Oct 11, 2018, 05:41 AM
The stats on Doom Break II are actually pretty nice. It has the same stats as Arks MAX plus 3 PP, It looks like something that you would only transfer on Dudu week though (unless Doom Break II + Doom Break II + Doom Break II transfers at a decent rate).

As for the mystery affix, I bet I am not the only one who wondered if the five reverie affixes could be combined into the Ep.5 version of Astral Soul or Ether Factor. It looks like the mystery affix may be part of such a recipe, but this recipe may need a special affix from True Dark Falz to produce one or more of the other ingredients.

Lostbob117
Oct 11, 2018, 06:52 AM
The other one is called "Omega Memoria" (オメガ・メモリア), confirmed by SEGA

http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/i_measures_20181011_1/

Zorak000
Oct 20, 2018, 01:30 PM
I'm guessing Omega Memoria will be the Ether Soul of this catastrophe, and we'll need Elder/Loser/Apprentice/Double/Persona Reverie to create 4 Reverie Catalysts for Astral Reverie or something