Maulcun
Oct 12, 2018, 03:40 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld6GkeDlSac&feature=youtu.be&rel=0

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20181010/

Zorak000
Oct 12, 2018, 09:46 AM
yeah it's just story, the valkrya 4 collab scratch, and a dudu scratch starting on Halloween.

story ought to be the final chapter for ep5 though, but I won't expect ep6 until February or March, maybe April.

the_importer_
Oct 12, 2018, 10:09 AM
The end is near.

XrosBlader821
Oct 12, 2018, 10:48 AM
cant wait for that scene will all those soldiers to be a 720p pre-rendered cutscene again

SteveCZ
Oct 12, 2018, 12:55 PM
*new class teaser trailer is near*

NightlightPro
Oct 12, 2018, 01:06 PM
that rifle camo, so badass

DrCatco
Oct 12, 2018, 01:55 PM
At last, this episode is about to end.

I wonder which race the next episode will be focused on: since we saw Humans in episode 4, and (mostly) Newmans in episode 5, does it mean that we will see Casts in Episode 6? And Deumans in Episode 7?

Also, we have seen at least three variants of Photons in the game: Photons as such, Ether, and Ephimera. I think we'll see two other variants before the end.

All in all, a good game.

Kondibon
Oct 12, 2018, 03:18 PM
At last, this episode is about to end.

I wonder which race the next episode will be focused on: since we saw Humans in episode 4, and (mostly) Newmans in episode 5, does it mean that we will see Casts in Episode 6? And Deumans in Episode 7?

Also, we have seen at least three variants of Photons in the game: Photons as such, Ether, and Ephimera. I think we'll see two other variants before the end.

All in all, a good game.I think you're overthinking the patterns. The humans in episode 4 were treated as explicitly different from the ones in the ARKS, and episode 5 isn't about newmen at all, they're just being used as a stand-in for generic fantasy elves.

As much as I would like a cast focused story I'm not expecting it.

Also Deumen were already focused on in episode 2. :wacko:

XrosBlader821
Oct 23, 2018, 12:52 PM
I think you're overthinking the patterns. The humans in episode 4 were treated as explicitly different from the ones in the ARKS, and episode 5 isn't about newmen at all, they're just being used as a stand-in for generic fantasy elves.

As much as I would like a cast focused story I'm not expecting it.

Also Deumen were already focused on in episode 2. :wacko:

You know I thought you had a point but after the Leaks im starting to get the feeling EP6 will have a lot of casts. Also EP2 had like 2 Duman (if Io even counts).

Kondibon
Oct 23, 2018, 01:05 PM
You know I thought you had a point but after the Leaks im starting to get the feeling EP6 will have a lot of casts. Also EP2 had like 2 Duman (if Io even counts).What leaks?

XrosBlader821
Oct 23, 2018, 01:13 PM
What leaks?
Lisa, Regius and Maria apparently become Guardians and get new outfits

Dark Mits
Oct 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
Lisa, Regius and Maria apparently become Guardians and get new outfitsIt'd be great if we explored Lillipa's history by travelling to the past (-10 points for originality), and had a (predictable) storyline where we try to save the advanced native civilization from destruction, but ended up becoming the catalyst that enabled/facilitated this destruction. And then we find out that the CASTs from ARKS have similar predecessor to the mechs in Lillipa

StreetFighter2242
Oct 25, 2018, 12:22 PM
At Least Alis gets to do something..

Kintama
Oct 25, 2018, 12:57 PM
She flailed her sword around, and she still talks to it, if that counts for anything.