Maulcun
Oct 31, 2018, 11:59 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NEyJVyFZZs&feature=youtu.be&rel=0

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20181107/

XrosBlader821
Oct 31, 2018, 03:13 PM
yep that confirms it. Those XH Free fields will be rebuild into the UQ nab and UQ Lili model
Looping around and Dark Empe rappy recharging DB

the_importer_
Oct 31, 2018, 03:41 PM
About time we get XH for the free fields, this should help hit level caps faster when doing the first daily recommended quest.

Dark Mits
Nov 1, 2018, 02:42 AM
About time we get XH for the free fields, this should help hit level caps faster when doing the first daily recommended quest.I doubt the exp income from XH Fields will be more than 50% higher per enemy killed than it is on SH. In fact, if the field format had remained the same as SH currently is, we'd still be getting more exp from the 2 daily orders (I do not count the 3 enemies because they don't always spawn) and the Hans CO for 60 enemies, 70 enemies and boss. Now just running around killing stuff until RDR boost expires is a different matter, but still not optimal when 4th daily FQ exists.

Golgotha
Nov 1, 2018, 05:51 AM
Not sure devs are just overprotective with this telepad thing, or experiencing problems with spawning lots of enemies in different places, or XH monsters will be so roided that it'll need whole MPA again to off a lvl 85 rockbear. Doesnt feel so much of a free in this field.

Also considering the order in which they update the fields, it sure looks like an emergency measure rather than natural extension of the quest.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 1, 2018, 07:00 AM
About time we get XH for the free fields, this should help hit level caps faster when doing the first daily recommended quest.

I remember I was wishing for XH free fields since XH first hit... which was before the disk shop selling lvl17 PAs that were exclusive to XH, and SEGA's brilliant developers making us wait in real time for PA buffs by locking ~10% damage boosts behind the last PA level randomly dropping.

Just thinking about that makes me mad.

EvilMag
Nov 1, 2018, 07:07 AM
I remember I was wishing for XH free fields since XH first hit... which was before the disk shop selling lvl17 PAs that were exclusive to XH, and SEGA's brilliant developers making us wait in real time for PA buffs by locking ~10% damage boosts behind the last PA level randomly dropping.

Just thinking about that makes me mad.

I always wanted to tell you this secret for a while but I'd felt you'd get angry at me

I got 2 Lv17 Sakura-endo discs from one Falz Elder Crystal

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 1, 2018, 01:15 PM
I always wanted to tell you this secret for a while but I'd felt you'd get angry at me

I got 2 Lv17 Sakura-endo discs from one Falz Elder Crystal

>.<

I remember hunting that shite for like 2 months because the only XHs we had were fking EQs and they gave sakura end a 10% damage buff... on level 17 specifically.

I really wish the people that thought that garbage was a good idea don't have a job anymore.