Maulcun
Nov 9, 2018, 03:16 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMYsK9RXnC8&feature=youtu.be&rel=0

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20181107/

SteveCZ
Nov 9, 2018, 03:41 AM
so many good things here. anyway the like/dislike ratio is getting better lately or is it just me.

isCasted
Nov 9, 2018, 03:50 AM
The game's actually getting better

ZerotakerZX
Nov 9, 2018, 05:35 AM
The game's actually getting better

Persona makes everything better

Kintama
Nov 9, 2018, 02:31 PM
Uhuh, so it's xh coast and that's it, nice.

Tyreek
Nov 9, 2018, 03:06 PM
Uhuh, so it's xh coast and that's it, nice.

Well that'll make 3 XH fields when this hits. Next week is XH Caves, so this comes right on time.

HOWEVER, the choice of areas are questionable to me. I don't understand why they just don't go in order. 2 EP1 fields and 1 EP2 field. EP3 already has Kuron and Facility at XH if I recall, so that leaves Shironia, and EP4 was already a given.

Kintama
Nov 9, 2018, 03:10 PM
Well that'll make 3 XH fields when this hits. Next week is XH Caves, so this comes right on time.

HOWEVER, the choice of areas are questionable to me. I don't understand why they just don't go in order. 2 EP1 fields and 1 EP2 field. EP3 already has Kuron and Facility at XH if I recall, so that leaves Shironia, and EP4 was already a given.

Facility is still SH and Kuron has "XH", so nope.

Also feels to me like they want to put XH on the largest maps to make it easier for players to go round and round.

XrosBlader821
Nov 9, 2018, 05:00 PM
They chose those maps due to the Fire / Ice enemy weakness *hint*Elzelion*hint*.
Also it wouldn't make sense to release all XH free fields at once. They'd have to put a stupid amout of drops into them all to keep them worthwhile and outside of the MH event they're mostly meant to be a permanent way of obtaining Omega EQ Weapons.

Masu
Nov 9, 2018, 08:45 PM

Am glad they do coast. Odds some huge boss use the "trick" of head/parts poking into walls (Diabo anyone?) will be near 0...caves will get my cringe level boosted tho.

NightlightPro
Nov 15, 2018, 07:37 AM
where the heck is yukiko? why just chie and not her?

RefrainDP
Nov 15, 2018, 10:26 AM
where the heck is yukiko? why just chie and not her?

Yosuke, Kanji and Naoto are also absent. With the amount of Persona collabs there have been now that SEGA owns Atlus, I will no be surprised if they are being saved for yet another scratch.

XrosBlader821
Nov 15, 2018, 10:29 AM
Yosuke, Kanji and Naoto are also absent. With the amount of Persona collabs there have been now that SEGA owns Atlus, I will no be surprised if they are being saved for yet another scratch.

Also Human Teddy & Hanako