PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 PSO2 Error trying to reset password with CORRECT Info :/ help...

demoy
Nov 19, 2018, 04:07 AM
Like the title says I'm trying to reset my PSO2 password by using the bday answer and it's correct as with the Sega ID, I'm getting this Error Message:
certification failed.
There is an error in the input content.

I have no clue what it means / what to do any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

BloodPuddles
Nov 19, 2018, 10:20 AM
This seems more like something to talk with Sega support about. Hit up a translator and send them an email. (Albeit one that most likely makes you seem illiterate. I know JP doesn't go to English well, I don't know how it works in reverse.)

Sirius-91
Nov 19, 2018, 03:57 PM
This seems more like something to talk with Sega support about. Hit up a translator and send them an email. (Albeit one that most likely makes you seem illiterate. I know JP doesn't go to English well, I don't know how it works in reverse.)

It makes a "Hello, I am encountering an issue with..." into a "Salutations, I have encountered an error regarding the...".

demoy
Nov 25, 2018, 08:10 AM
I tried to send a email to them, in Japanese but I just got a email back sending me to the password reset page, ( I don't think the English translated good enough to Japanese tbh lol ) Now when I go to the password reset page ( the page where it asks you to either enter your bday or the secret question to get a password reset email sent to you ) it just sends this email
"This mail is sent to customers who requested reset procedure of SEGA ID password.
Password resetting failed because there was a mistake in the input item.
Please try again from the beginning."

The bday should be correct I wrote it down so... idk what to do I guess try and send them another email? I entered my SegaID in all lowercase as well so idk whats going on...idk what mistake I am making?