Maulcun
Nov 22, 2018, 08:28 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsgeQy1mCGI&feature=youtu.be&rel=0

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20181205/

SteveCZ
Nov 22, 2018, 08:51 AM
Finally a freaking cool, dark-looking, and potentially rewarding boss to kill the entire month.

Zanverse
Nov 22, 2018, 09:09 AM
Is anyone else legitimately sick and tired of all the female costumes? Male characters always get paid dust when it comes to anything outfit related... I get that everyone has their little waifus but if that's the case, why even have an option for male character creation if you're gonna give us bargain-bin quality outfits

Kilich
Nov 22, 2018, 09:32 AM
Well, there are about 4 times more girls than guys in the game, so supply and demand. Characters, not players.

Kondibon
Nov 22, 2018, 10:26 AM
Is anyone else legitimately sick and tired of all the female costumes?
I'm just going to say no out of spite.

Youmu Konpaku
Nov 22, 2018, 11:06 AM

for me, i say YES. because lately scratch for male character is pretty barren.

i know this is waifu simulator but please sega, there are some player that have their male character smelly because they don't change clothes.

even in the last white day (which is "male" event), males only get 1 special costume for them (no, mini down vest is both male and female., what i mean male char only get noble long coat).

Zephyrion
Nov 22, 2018, 11:36 AM
Is anyone else legitimately sick and tired of all the female costumes? Male characters always get paid dust when it comes to anything outfit related... I get that everyone has their little waifus but if that's the case, why even have an option for male character creation if you're gonna give us bargain-bin quality outfits

To be fair, male's fashion is scarce but mostly nice and original, or simple and cool (hand-me-downs from female side aside). They also get a good amount of recolor overall, so better than nothing ? what bugs me more is how widly it swings, from literally only having one single original outerwear for the whole scratch (or better yet, just a male version of a female costume) up to literally 3 full wear combinations. I do hope they can somewhat balance it out to always have at least one nice set of fashion per scratch

ZerotakerZX
Nov 23, 2018, 02:23 PM
What to you mean by quality? It's not like some costumes has worse LOD or something. I think it's more about tastes, and most of costumes are kinda extreme, hard to find something that would satisfy you as a whole. As for me, I found best suits that my chars gonna wear till servers are out, so I'm okay with everything.

Flaoc
Nov 23, 2018, 05:25 PM
Finally a freaking cool, dark-looking, and potentially rewarding boss to kill the entire month.

hes the final boss of the ep5 story if you havent fought him yet

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 23, 2018, 07:37 PM

Just going to say, you can have an insanely large selection of costumes, but 90% of just does not appeal to your tastes. At that point, does how many costumes your sex has matter? I play a female character, and I go months wading through bad color schemes, terrible footwear, gaudy nonsense, and loli-bait.

SteveCZ
Nov 23, 2018, 10:10 PM
hes the final boss of the ep5 story if you havent fought him yet

oh geez I haven't progress the story quest so far, so I missed the train. :no: Thanks for the info!

Not all choices are good though, for example I'm not getting any of the outfit from this update, despite of the abundant of selections. but I do agree there's been significantly more female outfits introduced than male lately, giving an unfair feeling where players having female characters can have more fun with fashion choices than male characters (and cast too). :???:

Ifrian-x
Nov 24, 2018, 10:00 AM
The upside to playing a male character is that i tend to have a lot more Meseta than female players to waste on poor choices, failed affixes, poorly timed purchases and accessories that then i forget about because a shinier one appeared, and i never use again.

That, and that being a Dark Falz enthusiast, the Dark Falz Lord set is all i need.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 24, 2018, 03:47 PM
no, no one is

NightlightPro
Nov 25, 2018, 01:33 PM
@ 1:57 (the second picture)

what hair is that? assuming they're releasing it in this update

Flaoc
Nov 25, 2018, 01:46 PM

hitsugis only unreleased hair where she lets her hair down instead of keeping it in a pony

Anduril
Nov 25, 2018, 01:46 PM

Yeah, looks like it is a version of Hitsugi's hair while it is down (like when she was captured by Mother Cluster) which hasn't been released yet.

RadiantLegend
Nov 27, 2018, 04:02 PM
What can be done? Female characters vastly outnumber males so it's a losing battle.

lostinseganet
Dec 1, 2018, 02:21 PM
I'm just going to say no out of spite.

LOL hahah. I say no, but with no spite :p