PDA

View Full Version : Anyone planning to run CM again for ideal weapon's models?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 24, 2018, 06:08 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows anyone that was planning this ever since the weapon remodeling pass announcement.

XrosBlader821
Nov 24, 2018, 06:19 PM
I'd love to do so but as a European I have the amazing privilege of playing when Japanese players go to sleep and American players wake up and go to work/school so im probably just gonna have to party up with who ever is online during those hours.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 24, 2018, 06:48 PM
if the grind for those werent so ass i would

Reilet
Nov 24, 2018, 08:25 PM
not exactly planning for that, but i try to run it once a week for rankings. even 2 man runs.

Dragwind
Dec 1, 2018, 03:24 PM
I'm down for it.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 2, 2018, 12:08 AM
How many people minimum would make CM2 doable with minimal/moderate strats for people that at least played long enough to remember CM's heyday? Me and 3 other JP randoms timed out by mission 3.

Atmius
Dec 2, 2018, 01:48 AM
How many people minimum would make CM2 doable with minimal/moderate strats for people that at least played long enough to remember CM's heyday? Me and 3 other JP randoms timed out by mission 3.
zwei.

Reilet
Dec 4, 2018, 05:25 AM

2 person min. It’s just a lot of practice to get things down. Atleast one who really knows what to do to carry up to 4 people. It changes too much after 5 people.

But it is more of a concern of: can you do things fast, do you know the layout, and do you know what to use.

Though basically it’s really just: use katana, try not to die, kill and move fast.

nyaaaaa
Dec 11, 2018, 09:06 PM
I've still never actually stepped foot in the CM ship/block/whatnot yet, since I read that things had to be done very specifically without screwing up an entire run (or something like that), and since I am a bit of a casual I didn't really fancy that at the time and kind of just forgotten about it since then. Am I missing out on anything that isn't outdated/not that necessary anymore (aside from some titles I suppose)?