PDA

View Full Version : 28º PSO2 STATION!

Maulcun
Dec 15, 2018, 01:53 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/image/sysupload/element/info/20160915/pso2station.jpg

Date: January 29, 2019
Time: 21:00 ~ 23:00 JST

Automatic conversion time : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=28%C2%BA+PSO2+STATION%21&iso=20190129T21&p1=248&ah=2

Official Link Nico Nico: http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv318023464
Official Link PSCP TV: Coming soon
[*Official Link YouTube : Coming soon
Fan Link YouTube 1 : Coming soon
Fan Link YouTube 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Twitch 1 : https://go.twitch.tv/silentsakia/
Fan Link Twitch 2 : https://www.twitch.tv/arekore510
Official Link Twitch : Coming soon
Fan Link Mixer 1: Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 1: Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Facebook : Coming soon

Important Topics

Informations about February updates (PC, PS4, PSVita and Nintendo Switch)
New information about PSO2es.
New information about Phantasy Star Online 2 ''Puso Ni Comi'' CD.
Informations about new Merchandising and a Collabotation.
Informations about the Phantasy Star Thanks Festa 2019.
New informations of EPISODE 6.

Tymek
Dec 15, 2018, 02:01 PM
January 1st, jeez. Can't they catch a break?

Lostbob117
Dec 15, 2018, 10:56 PM
Next pso2 station is definitely not on Jan. 1st.

Arks Live: Jan 19th - https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status/1073872180599971841

PSO2 Station: Jan 29th - https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status/1073871753430978560

Maulcun
Dec 26, 2018, 12:50 AM
I read very fast, sry. The date has been fixed.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 28, 2019, 10:29 PM
It's rappening soon.
Hope for weaponoid, and design contest winners.
Be there, or be square (or at work).

wahahaha
Jan 28, 2019, 11:18 PM
Hoping that we get idola outfits soon (law rachel, rosa, walter and yuri of course)

SteveCZ
Jan 29, 2019, 12:05 AM
Hoping that we get idola outfits soon (law rachel, rosa, walter and yuri of course)

looking forward to these too.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 29, 2019, 05:11 AM

Rosalinde's sword camo would be nice... and her outfits.

EvilMag
Jan 29, 2019, 05:16 AM
Maybe they'll announce that they'll finally get an actual QA testing team for Ep6.

Azure Falcon
Jan 29, 2019, 05:34 AM
Rosalinde's sword camo would be nice... and her outfits.
Stella's rod camo is the one thing I've been keeping my fingers crossed for.

kurokyosuke
Jan 29, 2019, 07:43 AM
Because I want it, I know it's not going to happen, but the only costume I want from the KOF2002 collab is Kula Diamond's.

Tyreek
Jan 29, 2019, 08:01 AM
... King of Fighters is the next collab??? Well if Iori could be a guest character in Million Arthur, I'll believe it.

Edit: NESTS Kyo's costume is layered wear. Sold.

Azure Falcon
Jan 29, 2019, 08:10 AM
Because I want it, I know it's not going to happen, but the only costume I want from the KOF2002 collab is Kula Diamond's.
Kula's fairly popular, but unfortunately Mai is guaranteed and Athena (because we need more school uniforms) seems pretty likely. I would also really like Kula's outfit too.

Edit: Yep, what a shocking surprise - Mai and Athena (although not the school uniform version). Boring, another wasted collab.

Tyreek
Jan 29, 2019, 08:27 AM
It's her '02 uniform, because they chose, yes you guessed it, KOF2002 for the collab. No Terry, K, Ryo, or King though. Missed opportunity indeed. From the art, its Unlimited Match too. Nameless would've been cool. But I guess they're going with the most familiar faces.

AlphaBlob
Jan 29, 2019, 09:09 AM
Seem like there's going to be an Endless Quest for each dark falz.

Tymek
Jan 29, 2019, 10:28 AM
Stars:EPISODE6

the_importer_
Jan 29, 2019, 11:19 AM
Not having a Terry costume should be a crime. Com'on com'on SEGA!!

ArcaneTechs
Jan 29, 2019, 01:56 PM
It makes me happy that i dont watch the streams as much anymore because absolutely nothing of interest was shown last night except that "wheres the rare drop!?" Shirt

Zorak000
Jan 29, 2019, 02:11 PM
yeah not terribly much going on for now, which is good for people still trying to catch up. I know quite a few people who don't have their first atlas ex yet, despite their best efforts.

A 2nd Endless Quest should feature new drops; hopefully the inclusion of a Yamato section means we might actually see Yamato factor again, and if lesser abilities still appear on the gear that could mean yamato factor units with more than 2-3 slots might also be A Thing! yes I know im getting my hopes up too high but eh speculating is fun

I got a report that the update series beginning in early march there is also the final update series for episode 5; and the trailer using music from Etherion Dragon might mean that an updated dragon EQ may be headed our way

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 29, 2019, 04:52 PM
yeah not terribly much going on for now, which is good for people still trying to catch up. I know quite a few people who don't have their first atlas ex yet, despite their best efforts.

A 2nd Endless Quest should feature new drops; hopefully the inclusion of a Yamato section means we might actually see Yamato factor again, and if lesser abilities still appear on the gear that could mean yamato factor units with more than 2-3 slots might also be A Thing! yes I know im getting my hopes up too high but eh speculating is fun

I got a report that the update series beginning in early march there is also the final update series for episode 5; and the trailer using music from Etherion Dragon might mean that an updated dragon EQ may be headed our way

This stream was pretty weaksauce. Once you get past the two collabs I doubt anyone really asked for, I guess the new endless quest is alright for possibly being another source of lethal intent and more new S abilities maybe?

ArcaneTechs
Jan 29, 2019, 06:19 PM

I predicted dragon remake once the rematch happened, it was too obvious from the get go man

Golgotha
Jan 30, 2019, 04:15 AM
The streams are going to get really dull with just three people around. I'm sure exempting director and producer from the picture forever was a great idea, less time to talk about the game itself and more for merch and zaoodan jokes, thats what the stream is for, after all.

Shinamori
Jan 30, 2019, 04:36 AM
I miss when they did Boss Vs Boss fights.

Kiboune
Jan 30, 2019, 07:54 AM
Why Lisa introduces herself as Harriet?

Zephyrion
Jan 30, 2019, 08:00 AM
Why Lisa introduces herself as Harriet?

In the final scene of EP5 Lisa stops Shiva with a mysterous weapon, which is probably Harriet "using" Lisa to protect the ARKS ship

Dark Mits
Jan 30, 2019, 08:24 AM
In the final scene of EP5 Lisa stops Shiva with a mysterous weapon, which is probably Harriet "using" Lisa to protect the ARKS shipI do not remember exactly when, I think it was back in EP2 or EP3, but hasn't Lisa been referring to herself as "we", and claimed something like 2 people in 1 body?

nyaaaaa
Jan 30, 2019, 09:20 AM
Saw Yamato Factor mentioned... Is that something that was in the stream specifically, or just speculation of Yamato stuff making a permanent re-appearance (aside from the random EQ that pops up)? Just curious, since I have four or five Yamato Factor units sitting in storage because I average a single 3-day shop pass per ~55k FUN pts or so, so I haven't opened up shop just yet (and if it isn't a boost week then things won't move/sell fast enough unless I stay online for all 3 days solid/straight). If they are indeed going to for sure be making a reappearance though, I may need to sell asap (if it is anything like how Double Soul/etc. units went from pure-meseta to pure-garbage with just one EQ release...).

RefrainDP
Jan 30, 2019, 12:55 PM
it was mentioned because there is a frozen sea map in the upcoming Endless Quest 2, but it's just speculation atm.

Dugs
Jan 31, 2019, 01:45 AM
Mentioned? It was SEEN in the footage! The run up part where you battle Phantoms leading to Yamato! Now the actual fight itself is a mystery, but don't go around saying it was mentioned when everybody can watch the preview for it and see it.

Arada
Jan 31, 2019, 03:51 AM
Mentioned? It was SEEN in the footage! The run up part where you battle Phantoms leading to Yamato! Now the actual fight itself is a mystery, but don't go around saying it was mentioned when everybody can watch the preview for it and see it.

But the monsters leading up to Yamato don't drop the factor so as long as you haven't seen the AIS fight or they have changed the drops, you're unsure to get Yamato Factors for now.

RefrainDP
Jan 31, 2019, 05:05 AM

When I said "mentioned" I meant about the possibility of Yamato Factor, not about the maps.

Zorak000
Jan 31, 2019, 03:39 PM
Yeah, endless 2 may have some potential for giving us access to item abilities that are locked behind dead content; but we'll have to wait on confirmation on that.

It seems to me like the time leading up to episode 6 will likely focus on making sure as many people are relatively caught up as possible; most of my friends and teammates that are already set with gear on their favorite classes are just either taking a break or hitting up endless quest. I don't really see them releasing any new 15* series before ep6 starts either.

EspeonageTieler
Feb 10, 2019, 09:24 PM
Does anyone know if the fan festival merch is ever available online anywhere for purchase? I really want some of that stuff lol