PDA

View Full Version : how come i cant find anyone

Katsumi_Prarthir
Dec 17, 2018, 09:35 PM
when im on the tweaked version there are some players in the lobby but not as much as i expected. they are afk or just whatever. where did everyone go? im on ship 1. it just seems weird to me that no one is there or maybe im on a ship where no one goes on lol

Anduril
Dec 17, 2018, 10:10 PM
It depends on a number of factors. For one, the time you log in has a big effect; remember, this is a Japanese game, so most of the traffic is on during peak JST hours, and some people are AFK just waiting for scheduled EQs when they are logged on. Additionally, it depends on what Block you are in; maybe you were just in a Block without many people in it. Also, maybe you were just in a Block where people were actually are in missions instead of being AFK in the lobby.

SteveCZ
Dec 17, 2018, 10:36 PM
Also if you log in when an EQ has just started in a few minutes, there are filled blocks that have the lobby empty cause most of them are doing the EQ (some productive blocks in XH).

My assumption is you log in during non-peak hours though.

Katsumi_Prarthir
Dec 17, 2018, 10:39 PM
It depends on a number of factors. For one, the time you log in has a big effect; remember, this is a Japanese game, so most of the traffic is on during peak JST hours, and some people are AFK just waiting for scheduled EQs when they are logged on. Additionally, it depends on what Block you are in; maybe you were just in a Block without many people in it. Also, maybe you were just in a Block where people were actually are in missions instead of being AFK in the lobby.

ah okay thanks.