PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 SEGA ID Secret Question

risaxseph
Dec 23, 2018, 04:51 PM
So I was setting up OTP and realized looking through my account that I do not remember the answer to my secret question. I emailed sega support and got back instructions for how to set up secret question. Could someone help me explain to them that I lost the question and need to reset it? Anyway here are the emails.

Me: 私は秘密の質問を忘れていて、リセットするために助けが必要です。

Sega:
SEGA IDサポートよりご案内いたします。
いつもご利用いただきまして誠にありがとうございます。

SEGA IDの会員情報の変更方法は以下のとおりとなります。

<Wall of Japanese instructions on how to access secret question>

I have all my other account information so I just need guidance on how to get them to like... help me reset it.

the_importer_
Dec 23, 2018, 10:10 PM
IB4 someone points this person to the quick question topic in order get his non-mod jollies going.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 24, 2018, 02:22 AM
So I was setting up OTP and realized looking through my account that I do not remember the answer to my secret question. I emailed sega support and got back instructions for how to set up secret question. Could someone help me explain to them that I lost the question and need to reset it? Anyway here are the emails.

I have all my other account information so I just need guidance on how to get them to like... help me reset it.
i think you can reset by the name you setup with your account or the birthdate

IB4 someone points this person to the quick question topic in order get his non-mod jollies going.
inb4 the_importer_ continues to be useless

risaxseph
Dec 24, 2018, 10:42 AM
Thanks. I was also looking for help on how to communicate the issue to support.