PDA

View Full Version : Are you fucking kidding me!?

A Man in Flames
Dec 26, 2018, 09:57 AM
In my haste to upgrade to an Atra Sword EX, I had to first go through the process of making the Atra Paritsan EX to convert to the sword.

Well, apparently I fucked up and traded my 15 star Atra EX partisan for a Time Chronos Stone instead, completely eviscerating all the money and mats for getting to 15 stars.

Now I'm back to square one with the Time Stone.

Please tell me this is a bad joke.....

Edit:
To anyone curious, I recovered from this colossal fuck up several hours later in the same day:
https://i.imgur.com/JX3H1ng.jpg

AlphaBlob
Dec 26, 2018, 10:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k

XrosBlader821
Dec 26, 2018, 10:13 AM

*plays the DF Persona BGM*

🎶It is real, not a phantasy~🎶

Loyd Azakuya
Dec 26, 2018, 10:27 AM
https://i.imgur.com/lJKVPmf.jpg

A Man in Flames
Dec 26, 2018, 10:29 AM
This is real folks, Sega thought it was brilliant to let people to trade their 15 star Atra weapon for the Time Stone. Why wouldn't they either NOT have that option or just make a 15 star variant of the stone?

Yeah, I know I screwed myself and am also aware the proper conversion route was the weapon + 999 Goldania/Saphards, but fucking Sega-- WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU IMPLEMENT THIS OPTION!

While on my raging tangent, the Zieg trade menus are an absolute mess. Yes, I know they recently tied it up, but it still fucking sucks.

Finally, fuck you Sega... Fuck you very much.

I'm done raging.

FantasyHeaven
Dec 26, 2018, 10:40 AM
Yes zieg is a hot mass and in general in-game it's impossible to find any info relating to anything you'd like to know about without putting an unnecessary amount of work in. Good luck figuring out any of the affixing rules/percentages/etc for example. You have to pull out the old swiki and simulator every time.

Raujinn
Dec 26, 2018, 10:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoBa2SyvtpE

But yeh for reals, why is that exchange even a thing!? That's insane

Atmius
Dec 26, 2018, 10:54 AM
Congratulations, you deserved it.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU IMPLEMENT THIS OPTION!
For the same reason tacts exist as a weapon you can category change to, but not from.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 26, 2018, 11:10 AM
Confused and baffled i am, laughed i did.

Lostbob117
Dec 26, 2018, 11:24 AM
Time Chronos Stone is there as a fail-safe if someone were to upgrade to the 14star or 15star without being max element.

You also should have noticed easily when the exchange didn't require Goldnia or Saphard.

SteveCZ
Dec 26, 2018, 11:43 AM
Well... this is one way to end 2018. :-o

wahahaha
Dec 26, 2018, 11:55 AM
In my haste to upgrade to an Atra Sword EX, I had to first go through the process of making the Atra Paritsan EX to convert to the sword.

Well, apparently I fucked up and traded my 15 star Atra EX partisan for a Time Chronos Stone instead, completely evicerating all the money and mats for getting to 15 stars.

Now I'm back to square one with the Time Stone.

Reward for being stupid enough

ZerotakerZX
Dec 26, 2018, 12:14 PM
I can try to relate. Sorry about your loss, let's hope nobody gonna end up that careless. Try to pay less mind to insensible dummies. Toxic ppl online rarely can speak their mind IRL

Zulastar
Dec 26, 2018, 01:34 PM
Real loss here is +35 Lumiere. It must be returned back when exchanging Atra EX for stone. But it's not. SEGA's always SEGA.

wefwq
Dec 26, 2018, 01:52 PM
This can't be real, oh yeah and btw your user name is somewhat appropriate for this situation.

A Man in Flames
Dec 26, 2018, 02:57 PM
Lessons very painfully, and expensively learned.

Anyway, I recomposed myself and managed to scrape enough material together to do it right this time:
https://i.imgur.com/JX3H1ng.jpg

A Man in Flames
Dec 26, 2018, 03:03 PM
Real loss here is +35 Lumiere. It must be returned back when exchanging Atra EX for stone. But it's not. SEGA's always SEGA.

Indeed, that was the steel-toed kick in the balls. Making a Lumiere is just plain ass in the ass. I had a single +34 Jutus partisan that I dropped 300 HU cubes on to get it to +35. Granted, class cubes are now part of our daily allowance, but the money spent grinding the three 13 star weapons up to +35 is not a drop in the bucket.

Sega could have handled this trade route better. It's also baffling that when you go into the conversion menu at Zieg, the very first choice is the Time Stone. That should be at the bottom.

All in all, this powerful mistake I made cost me about 150-200 million in net loss.

Still got what I was after in the end, just a few hours later with a lot of salt in top. I should have made some margaritas.

Zulastar
Dec 26, 2018, 03:52 PM
All in all, this powerful mistake I made cost me about 150-200 million in net loss.

It reminds me my failure at Arta series start.
Some dickheads gave us a fake about Val's droprates + no info about S-abilites made me lose about 200m too...

Reilet
Dec 26, 2018, 04:12 PM
Have you seen that small meseta stone for 8 or 12 AC items? Yeah, if you think this is bad, that’s worse.

Zulastar
Dec 26, 2018, 04:56 PM
Have you seen that small meseta stone for 8 or 12 AC items? Yeah, if you think this is bad, that’s worse.

20 items and they're not AC. I tried to feed it some outerwears but them didn't appeared in exchange menu.
So I dunno what that shit is for.

Moffen
Dec 26, 2018, 04:57 PM
20 items and they're not AC. I tried to feed it some outerwears but it don't appered in exchange menu. So I dunno what that shit is for.

Its excess order items for people like Franka and Revelle

Aurorra
Dec 26, 2018, 09:52 PM
Time Chronos Stone is there as a fail-safe if someone were to upgrade to the 14star or 15star without being max element.

You also should have noticed easily when the exchange didn't require Goldnia or Saphard.

That's what element ups are for, it's a hell of a lot easier to grind out those than replace the Lumiere.

A Man in Flames
Dec 26, 2018, 10:02 PM
That's what element ups are for, it's a hell of a lot easier to grind out those than replace the Lumiere.

That's right, especially now that you can easily grind out Element +2% from Idola weekly points. Or buy them from other players.

In any case, we can all agree Sega Segas way too much. And remember kids, it's YOUR fault if you slip and fall over their genius design decisions.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 26, 2018, 10:32 PM
That's right, especially now that you can easily grind out Element +2% from Idola weekly points. Or buy them from other players.

In any case, we can all agree Sega Segas way too much. And remember kids, it's YOUR fault if you slip and fall over their genius design decisions.

Yeah, the number of menus they put the option to turn your weapon back into a stone is kinda dumb tbh.
They should take it off the category change menu, and just make a different category of menus dedicated to it. Name it "stone reversion", and call it a day.

NotRankin
Dec 26, 2018, 10:38 PM
At least you didn't select the wrong weapon when trading Nemesis weapons in for a Nemesis-NT Sword. Zieg pooped out a Nemesis-NT Sword with a grind cap of +34 because I didn't select the OT weapon. Still fixing it slowly via Masq hero cube drops... My own fault, but can't help but feel this might've been a slight oversight from Sega.

Loyd Azakuya
Dec 26, 2018, 10:38 PM

Why the fuck to give the players less choices when they can give both?
Also I rather use that option than farming PVP for only 2% element up, and buying it in the store is very expensive (also, not all people play Idola)
Another thing that you can do with the stone is assuming that you have a Val with 8 Slots and you prefer to affix that, than upslot the Atra that you already have

Atmius
Dec 26, 2018, 10:53 PM
or you could just dump 300 excubes for a 2% element upgrade, which i what I did yesterday because I turned my joke atra into a real weapon.

Loyd Azakuya
Dec 26, 2018, 11:11 PM
or you could just dump 300 excubes for a 2% element upgrade, which i what I did yesterday because I turned my joke atra into a real weapon.

300 Excubes are like 3.6M meseta in Grinders, 5% Element up cost like 3.4M in the shop

ArcaneTechs
Dec 27, 2018, 12:44 AM
300 Excubes are like 3.6M meseta in Grinders, 5% Element up cost like 3.4M in the shop
just feed junk 13*s to your weapon 5head

Loyd Azakuya
Dec 27, 2018, 01:26 AM
just feed junk 13*s to your weapon 5head

You can only do that with the same rarity, right? I know you can do that, in fact it is what I do with my 13 *

we are talking about the supposed case that someone created an Atra without maximum element by accident or something and why the "time chronos" exchange can be useful sometimes

Dark Mits
Dec 27, 2018, 01:51 AM
Its excess order items for people like Franka and RevelleIt's not worth it though, right? It's better to just keep them and use them to complete the orders when they become available again.

Would I be the bad guy if I said that Sega's design is not the one to blame here, but the hastiness of the players? We've all made mistakes in the past, and we've learned to be more careful.

Mattykins
Dec 27, 2018, 06:45 AM
I wonder if anyone's gone to make their Atra Ex but accidentally gave the final product the lumiere fodder's affixes instead. o:

Zorak000
Dec 27, 2018, 08:01 PM
saw a tweet somewhere of somebody exchanging their Nemesis NTs and they selected one of the NT weapons to inherit from, instead of the OT rod

then they got a nemesis rod NT with a 33 grind cap back from zieg

Lawrence Elsa
Dec 28, 2018, 10:01 AM
And I thought having an un-ID'd Spread Needle in my inventory for 4 months only for my to ID it while cleaning inventory, forget to lock it, and accidentally selling it with other 9star junk was a colossal fuck-up. At least there's a buy-back option with that.

NotRankin
Dec 28, 2018, 02:27 PM
saw a tweet somewhere of somebody exchanging their Nemesis NTs and they selected one of the NT weapons to inherit from, instead of the OT rod

then they got a nemesis rod NT with a 33 grind cap back from zieg

That happened to me. Selected Nemesis NT Partisian with 34 grind cap, not the OT (wasn't paying attention), and Zieg gave me a 34 cap NT sword.

https://i.imgur.com/w7IuTJ4.png
https://i.imgur.com/V1HsNIy.jpg