PDA

View Full Version : Arks New Years Carnival LQ 2019 : Pt 2 Revelry of Darkness 1/23-2/6

ArcaneTechs
Jan 8, 2019, 09:19 PM
REWARD PANEL DISTRIBUTION DATE: March 20th ~ March 27thl

Another year gone by, another New Years Carnival that'll net you gear by playing and collecting 2019 badges as you play the LQ and its Trigger Variant.

- Score based Quest, the higher your score, the MORE your RDR is increased
- CLEAR E-Trial orders to increase the overall score (aka, don't just kill, it benefits everyone)
- 12 person mpa
- Interlocking Web Panel Event (another chance for you to finish gear on 10% Affix week again!)
- Xie exchange shop for those Falz weapons you may need to finish your Lightstream weapon! Along with Accessories, Weapon Camos, Xie Series weapons, SOLO Mother & Deus Triggers (most likely the Xie weapon series will be just like they were with solo PD weapons)

Updated info:

1. As you complete LQ runs, you will fill a gauge for an RDR increased boost geared toward DF Persona EQ (don't know if it empties and must refill after clearing the raid yet)

2. Nem/Slave/Ares NTs drop from this LQ, albeit at MUCH higher drop rates than UQs ever had

3. Average 20 Badges per run while the run itself doesnt take very long to complete making it so people with not a lot of time to get their Lightstream gear quicker

4. Elder Pain Omega had its drop rate boosted, you'll most likely get dupes

Update 1 -- 1/23
-2nd part of the LQ is here with a chance of LUMIERE weapon series dropping! along with Schvelle Boosters + *Coat Talis and some new items in the exchange shop such as the 13* drop Lobby Action.

Get to farming those Lumiere to skip that pesky grind we all hate!
-2nd part of the

final_attack
Jan 8, 2019, 09:42 PM
Does Xie exchange shop include Jutis? ;w;

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 8, 2019, 10:12 PM
A wasted opportunity to bring back basilis phrase decay weapons for our phantom overlords.

Also, let us pray that S ability addition items will drop from mother&deus solo trigger. We need more calming intents around.

SteveCZ
Jan 9, 2019, 03:35 AM
got around 15 - 20 badges in less than 5 minutes per run in pug with only 250% rdr. So roughly you can get all the weapons at +35 cap for your celestial weapon in less than 3 hours. It's your easy ticket to lightstream if you miss any of the weapon, even if all of them.

Those weapons also drop there, btw.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 9, 2019, 04:05 AM
Nem/Slave/Ares NT all drop in this LQ, Falz + Nem/Slave NTs drop like candy, big middle finger to all the people who spent time grinding UQs in the past lol bravo Sega, keeping the usual pattern going all these years.

Anduril
Jan 9, 2019, 04:05 AM
When the patch notes said they uped OEP's drop rate, they weren't lying apparently; I got one on my first run that had Ruins.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 9, 2019, 04:19 AM
lucky for you people lol .. as usual RNG hates me.. I used a 250 RDR and nothing poped

ArcaneTechs
Jan 9, 2019, 04:53 AM
lucky for you people lol .. as usual RNG hates me.. I used a 250 RDR and nothing poped
you'll get stuff over the next week as long as you're playing it, this LQ is actually GOOD with its drops for once a little too good

Terrence
Jan 9, 2019, 04:57 AM
First run......

[SPOILER-BOX]

http://nibelungen.orgfree.com/pso2/nani1.png

http://nibelungen.orgfree.com/pso2/nani2.png

[/SPOILER-BOX]
:-?

Suirano
Jan 9, 2019, 05:02 AM
Got the Mother/Dues trigger from Xie's shop.
Apparently Gracia refused to spawn and wasted my trigger.

Don't know if that is a common issue.

Vatallus
Jan 9, 2019, 05:32 AM
Got the Mother/Dues trigger from Xie's shop.
Apparently Gracia refused to spawn and wasted my trigger.

Don't know if that is a common issue.

I got 630'd right before Gracia died.

Atmius
Jan 9, 2019, 05:56 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/i_measures_20190109_1/
It was bugged, maybe still is, and a quick glance says they basically forced the quest offline until it's fixed. Happened to me (the Gracia not spawning part) too. I was kinda annoyed.

EvilMag
Jan 9, 2019, 05:59 AM
guess mom and dad are going their owns ways...

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 9, 2019, 06:30 AM
you'll get stuff over the next week as long as you're playing it, this LQ is actually GOOD with its drops for once a little too good

is the chronos crystal included in the drop table ??

Dragwind
Jan 9, 2019, 06:48 AM
It seems like Mother Deus triggers are not working for some people at all currently.

Tymek
Jan 9, 2019, 07:11 AM
Yahoo! Can't wait for another Emergency Maintenance. :')

final_attack
Jan 9, 2019, 07:18 AM
Apparently, Jutis can drop too, since there's Cockatrice? (https://twitter.com/Ryune_zoldark/status/1082951882580975616)

nyaaaaa
Jan 9, 2019, 07:46 AM
Nem/Slave/Ares NT all drop in this LQ, Falz + Nem/Slave NTs drop like candy, big middle finger to all the people who spent time grinding UQs in the past lol bravo Sega, keeping the usual pattern going all these years.

Plenty of people are still getting that 'big middle finger' though. I ran with 250 RDR and a 100 Tri (had about 45 mins worth) and got a whole lot of nothing.... aka one Golem Sword (you know, the kick-in-the-nuts Omega faux-13*s). That nothing is also equivalent to what I got from the UQ runs I did (wasn't too many for those though; got old fast wasting tri-boosts for a couple of excubes). Yes, I still don't have a single Nem/Slav/Ares/etc weapon. :-?

Oh well, if E.Forest taught me anything, it is that I somehow need to stack about 500-600% RDR before I actually have a decent chance at getting anything shiny to drop anyway. :roll: :lol:

Apparently, Jutis can drop too, since there's Cockatrice? (https://twitter.com/Ryune_zoldark/status/1082951882580975616)

I can't stand those things, but if it means I can add to my 'collection' of 7 or 8 different and non-dupe Jutus weapons (none are the one I need of course), then I suppose that is a bit of an additional incentive at least. Actually just the joy of not having to face the same constant repeated spawns for hours in E.Forest for a single Nox weapon on a good day is incentive enough.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 9, 2019, 12:35 PM
is the chronos crystal included in the drop table ??
no, that'd be pretty dumb to add that to an LQ since its tied to rematch boss EQ's to make those obsolete. You should already have 2 Chrono Stones and a 3rd one coming from titles in the future

Plenty of people are still getting that 'big middle finger' though. I ran with 250 RDR and a 100 Tri (had about 45 mins worth) and got a whole lot of nothing.... aka one Golem Sword (you know, the kick-in-the-nuts Omega faux-13*s). That nothing is also equivalent to what I got from the UQ runs I did (wasn't too many for those though; got old fast wasting tri-boosts for a couple of excubes). Yes, I still don't have a single Nem/Slav/Ares/etc weapon. :-?

Oh well, if E.Forest taught me anything, it is that I somehow need to stack about 500-600% RDR before I actually have a decent chance at getting anything shiny to drop anyway. :roll: :lol:

this LQ is here for awhile, you'll get what you need faster than forest, just run with 250%'s and Donuts (50%), thats all im doing

GreenArcher
Jan 9, 2019, 02:40 PM

I am baffled at this. They basically handed out 15* weapons prior to this event, now they are REALLY handing them out. And yet there is still feedback like this? You ran the quest for 45min and didn't get everything you wanted?

Man.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 9, 2019, 04:44 PM
I am baffled at this. They basically handed out 15* weapons prior to this event, now they are REALLY handing them out. And yet there is still feedback like this? You ran the quest for 45min and didn't get everything you wanted?

Man.
No ones ever happy, this LQ will be out for a little over a month and there will be someone that will complain about the drops still. This is the most casual friendly LQ ever, JPs asked for higher drop rates they got them and so did you.

Saffran
Jan 9, 2019, 04:59 PM
Still nothing of value in this. Let's hope the good stuff starts dropping.

echofaith
Jan 9, 2019, 06:36 PM
Besides the money, only thing I want is an Elder Pain(but chances are I wont use it cause is way too weak compared to even Austere NT). Guess I still have the same desire as 1 year ago, but now is kinda late :/

The 13* drops in general arent too bad, so easy gold mats too. So far got the dijrbril or whatever Daggers, Appress Grudge and the camo(easy money, so mission accomplished I guess :p)

nyaaaaa
Jan 9, 2019, 06:41 PM

Man.

Oh they did? I must have missed that client order that just required you to do a LA and then talk to them again and they 'handed out' as many 15*s as you might need. :roll:

There seem to be a few trolls that do their thing on here, so not sure if you were making a serious comment or just trying to join their ranks, but maybe read some context next time? I know, it can be tough reading more than a couple lines, but bear with it, you can handle it (probably). :roll:

People were basically implying the important stuff was dropping like candy when it isn't for most players, so my comment was nothing more than bringing expectations for others back in check, because, as I said, they aren't for most people. Maybe it is a paid/premium benefit (:lol:), maybe it is a team bonus, maybe people are just full of sh.., idk, but not everybody drops into E.Forest for 10 seconds and gets 5+ Jutus weapons like so many claim on here.

But you are soooo right, like, how I didn't get at least a full Lightstream set + a few dupes in 45 mins is toootally unacceptable, and must be a bug/glitch that I should report to Sega :roll:

Man. :roll:

Suirano
Jan 9, 2019, 07:25 PM
Wish the LQ dropped Celestial units. Persona has been really unkind to me in terms of drops while everyone else in my team seems to be getting those units easily along with weapons. :C

SteveCZ
Jan 9, 2019, 08:48 PM
Wish the LQ dropped Celestial units. Persona has been really unkind to me in terms of drops while everyone else in my team seems to be getting those units easily along with weapons. :C

I haven't got a single celestial unit. You're not alone. C:

ArcaneTechs
Jan 9, 2019, 09:30 PM
Oh they did? I must have missed that client order that just required you to do a LA and then talk to them again and they 'handed out' as many 15*s as you might need. :roll:

There seem to be a few trolls that do their thing on here, so not sure if you were making a serious comment or just trying to join their ranks, but maybe read some context next time? I know, it can be tough reading more than a couple lines, but bear with it, you can handle it (probably). :roll:

People were basically implying the important stuff was dropping like candy when it isn't for most players, so my comment was nothing more than bringing expectations for others back in check, because, as I said, they aren't for most people. Maybe it is a paid/premium benefit (:lol:), maybe it is a team bonus, maybe people are just full of sh.., idk, but not everybody drops into E.Forest for 10 seconds and gets 5+ Jutus weapons like so many claim on here.

But you are soooo right, like, how I didn't get at least a full Lightstream set + a few dupes in 45 mins is toootally unacceptable, and must be a bug/glitch that I should report to Sega :roll:

Ares, slave, nem nts, Jutus totally not important right? Come on, cant take you serious if youre expecting 14*s to drop like candy or something. Stop playing the victim for drops. This hasnt been out for a day yet either

No im not trolling

Flaoc
Jan 9, 2019, 10:10 PM
elder pain omega already dropped.. well not sure if i wanna use it as a camo yet

GreenArcher
Jan 9, 2019, 10:11 PM

Oh please. Your posts are a pity party of "woe is me I didn't get rares"..

The rates in this quest are insanely high. Play the game and you will get what you want. Stop acting like a victim.

Zulastar
Jan 9, 2019, 10:16 PM
Here we go again. Neverending boost weeks, campagns, all-day-long EQs.
I'm really tired of all this shit and miss old times with calm gameplay when nothing happens except 2-3 EQs/day... Sigh.

Klubbah
Jan 9, 2019, 10:43 PM
Ares, slave, nem nts, Jutus totally not important right? Come on, cant take you serious if youre expecting 14*s to drop like candy or something. Stop playing the victim for drops. This hasnt been out for a day yet either

No im not trolling

Oh please. Your posts are a pity party of "woe is me I didn't get rares"..

The rates in this quest are insanely high. Play the game and you will get what you want. Stop acting like a victim.

I don't think they are going that far... but I don't know. They are just stating the RNG is RNG stuff, someone may still get screwed over no matter what, whether grinding back in all the UQs earlier or grinding this. The few posts above about no units from Persona (i'm personally at no weapons/units at 117 rare-grain erebos stones), all the Jutis stuff, or any rare drop posts in general.

---

The thing about this quest though is all I expect to get out of it are the Falz Weapons, which had Collection Files and are exchangeable for the Weapon Badges.

I have only done the new LQ some 12~ times with nothing special (although it seemed to throw Falz weapons at me every 2-4 times so I might not even need to use Weapon Badges) and haven't checked the item record or anything so I can't comment on the drops but it is definitely pretty good with it being so streamlined and popular even on my low population ship (Couldn't always do Forest recently until the Persona raid's rare drop boost started popping up personally).

NotRankin
Jan 9, 2019, 11:19 PM
I'm really tired of all this shit and miss old times with calm gameplay when nothing happens except 2-3 EQs/day... Sigh.

Yea, I hate it when I play a game and there's content. Disgusting.

Meteor Weapon
Jan 9, 2019, 11:55 PM
Well people can always take a break doing minimal stuff and just wait for EP6 to roll in.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 10, 2019, 01:45 AM
if you already have all the gear for the stuff you needed on Lightstream and Austere NT, there is no reason to run this outside 2019 Badges, Triggers from shop and LQ dropped ones, Persona Raid RDR Boost from running LQ, anything from Xie shop like Camos or Lobby Action. Really, its technically break time for some people or just be on and off but having nothing going on is sorta pointless

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 10, 2019, 02:17 AM
Well people can always take a break doing minimal stuff and just wait for EP6 to roll in.

any update when?

Dark Mits
Jan 10, 2019, 02:31 AM
I'm really tired of all this shit and miss old times with calm gameplay when nothing happens except 2-3 EQs/day... Sigh.You do not have to do everything just because it exists. Take a break, login just to keep up daily Triboost and maybe for Persona EQ. Trying to do everything is what causes burnout and hate for the game.

KaizoKage
Jan 10, 2019, 04:57 AM
This LQ should be renamed as "Let me spoon feed yall lil' shits" and Im very happy about it. I can finally catch up

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 10, 2019, 05:47 AM
what is the max mission level ?999?
and what is the highest drop boost in this mission so far?

edit: well a heads up for everyone ... to lvl 7 it needs 17m points lol

https://i.imgur.com/xU36LqJ.jpg

final_attack
Jan 10, 2019, 08:07 AM
what is the max mission level ?999?
and what is the highest drop boost in this mission so far?

edit: well a heads up for everyone ... to lvl 7 it needs 17m points lol

https://i.imgur.com/xU36LqJ.jpg

Wiki listed until 10 (144m points)

Saffran
Jan 10, 2019, 08:59 AM
So the maximum points in that quest is like what, 4.1 mil? Accounting for non-maxed run we're looking at 40 times. It's a couple of hours. Not too bad I guess.

SteveCZ
Jan 10, 2019, 09:42 AM
Wiki listed until 10 (144m points)

You can also press Q in that window and see it.

Sayara
Jan 10, 2019, 10:49 AM
So jutus can drop? Thats great considering i need 2+ Jutus wands to make the Atlas EX wand.
(and a bunch of castles, but alas)

Flatflyer
Jan 10, 2019, 01:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/HxcXr0Q.png

got this off my third run of the LQ.

certainly higher drop rates than UQs, which im glad because though things were such a god damn time waster.

nyaaaaa
Jan 10, 2019, 01:56 PM

Ares, slave, nem nts, Jutus totally not important right? Come on, cant take you serious if youre expecting 14*s to drop like candy or something.

.....huh? Are you contradicting yourself, or just making my point for me? I quite literally don't get what you were going for here.

I don't think they are going that far... but I don't know. They are just stating the RNG is RNG stuff, someone may still get screwed over no matter what, whether grinding back in all the UQs earlier or grinding this. The few posts above about no units from Persona (i'm personally at no weapons/units at 117 rare-grain erebos stones), all the Jutis stuff, or any rare drop posts in general.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 10, 2019, 05:16 PM
.....huh? Are you contradicting yourself, or just making my point for me? I quite literally don't get what you were going for here.

Just run the LQ, get drops, stop playing the "i never get drops" victim. Thats all we're saying.

NightlightPro
Jan 11, 2019, 07:33 AM
ppl saying they're getting so many nemesis,slave, yet i didn't get any

Arada
Jan 11, 2019, 09:22 AM
I still haven't dropped anything in my 0 minute running the LQ!

#Trolling

ArcaneTechs
Jan 11, 2019, 03:15 PM
I still haven't dropped anything in my 0 minute running the LQ!

#Trolling

For some reason this made me laugh

Getting lots of falz weps, nem and slave, some trigs but no 14*s yet. Now the real pain is going to be when i start running for a Wanda S egg

Suirano
Jan 11, 2019, 03:26 PM
Only ran this LQ like 8 times. Got a bunch of Falz 13*s, Nemesis Sword and Omega Elder Pain ( wasn't expecting that ). I already had everything to make Lightstream and already own 2 Atlas and 2 Austeres so was just running it for badges.

Any news on when Mom/Dad trigger is coming back online?

Ezodagrom
Jan 11, 2019, 06:06 PM
A friend invited me for a couple trigger runs yesterday, I find the trigger version of the LQ is alot more fun to play than the regular version, not only because it's a 4 player quest instead of 12, but also because it includes all 4 areas in the same run.

Saffran
Jan 11, 2019, 06:14 PM
I concur, but I suck at it so it's not so much fun.
We killed the last boss after timing out and still got S rank, how and why is that? (not that I complain)

Angry_Ryudo
Jan 12, 2019, 11:17 AM
Are you guys getting as many パルアルス gunslash as me in the LQ?

SteveCZ
Jan 12, 2019, 12:01 PM
Are you guys getting as many パルアルス gunslash as me in the LQ?

Yes. Probably it's the only Val that drops. Maybe just a medium for SSAs.

Saffran
Jan 12, 2019, 01:09 PM
I use them to grind whatever good stuff drops. It's a bit expensive but hey.

Suirano
Jan 17, 2019, 08:47 AM
So like, is the music of the LQ anywhere online? I really like the theme that plays when you fire up the teleporter but can't find it anywhere.

Tyreek
Jan 22, 2019, 09:30 PM
Made it to the crystal after the 1 minute notification for maintenance popped up. Got everything I needed, and saw one material drop that I tried to pick up, only to pick up a damn candy. Tried to discard that crap as I stood next to the item, and disconnected. Turns out that last drop was a Revelry Trigger. Damn my luck. lol Couldn't get that *Coat Barrel like I wanted the entirety of this LQ. Guess we'll see if the Talis will give me some luck.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 22, 2019, 10:12 PM
slightly updated the first post with Lumiere drops now being a thing, assuming Nem/Slave NTs & Ares NT is still dropping in the LQ but I can't say till servers are up.

Made it to the crystal after the 1 minute notification for maintenance popped up. Got everything I needed, and saw one material drop that I tried to pick up, only to pick up a damn candy. Tried to discard that crap as I stood next to the item, and disconnected. Turns out that last drop was a Revelry Trigger. Damn my luck. lol Couldn't get that *Coat Barrel like I wanted the entirety of this LQ. Guess we'll see if the Talis will give me some luck.
*Coat Barrel and *Coat Talis have that horrendous drop rate akin to Ep4 LQ with Adam's weapon Camo and Ares Mag Device, I think the only reason *Coat Barrel is cheap is because its so ugly looking lol

Saffran
Jan 23, 2019, 06:15 AM
Twitter tells me there's a new affix in town that gives an extra 5% affixing rate on the weapon. (from choco rappy emperor or something?)
Can anyone confirm?

final_attack
Jan 23, 2019, 06:26 AM
Twitter tells me there's a new affix in town that gives an extra 5% affixing rate on the weapon. (from choco rappy emperor or something?)
Can anyone confirm?

Unit too, I think (https://twitter.com/syou_pso2/status/1088025468664635392)
Oh, and apparently, it's transferable(?) (https://twitter.com/auw1975/status/1088035691970232320)

Flaoc
Jan 23, 2019, 06:34 AM
who needs coat camos anyway? just turn a lightstream into tmg or talis to get coat weps since lightstream is coat but better. also the mats to turn it back into your main wep is cheaper than the actual camo anyway

Azure Falcon
Jan 23, 2019, 01:30 PM
Are Invade NT weapons available from this 2nd LQ, or are the Omega Falz spawns still just level 80? That's the only fodder I need at this point, but I can't realistically farm the current drop locations.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 23, 2019, 01:45 PM
Are Invade NT weapons available from this 2nd LQ, or are the Omega Falz spawns still just level 80? That's the only fodder I need at this point, but I can't realistically farm the current drop locations.

Just duo or get 3 others and farm XQ unless you can do the solo version. Im not sure if they even drop because i didnt see any from the last LQ anywhere

I like that this LQ is a free field, decent change of pace, even got a jutus tact within the first 15mins that i dont need

Azure Falcon
Jan 23, 2019, 02:03 PM
Just duo or get 3 others and farm XQ unless you can do the solo version. Im not sure if they even drop because i didnt see any from the last LQ anywhere
Unfortunately everyone I knew has quit at this point and I'm awful at Phaleg, I can semi-reliably clear the multi person version solo but from what I read the drop rates are quite a bit lower there so it feels like a waste of tri-boosts to grind it solo.

Saffran
Jan 23, 2019, 02:29 PM
Azure Falcon, do you want a good chance of not finding something because you're not going to clear the quest, or a small chance at getting what you're looking for? You could also train and get better at clearing Phaleg I guess but it's easier said than done.

Masu
Jan 23, 2019, 04:21 PM
8 drops in just 5 mins (from roughly 1hour long run). One is jutus jb (I want slave sega SLAAAAAVE) and one is Lumiere bow. Fun fact I got my Lighstream bow done yesterday (sega is such a clown). Was just using rdb and donuts (wasn't in a party).

Keep your tri boosts for something else.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 23, 2019, 05:26 PM
Unfortunately everyone I knew has quit at this point and I'm awful at Phaleg, I can semi-reliably clear the multi person version solo but from what I read the drop rates are quite a bit lower there so it feels like a waste of tri-boosts to grind it solo.
The solo from my experiences has a higher rate than the 4man version

Alternatively join a team and ask for help

8 drops in just 5 mins (from roughly 1hour long run). One is jutus jb (I want slave sega SLAAAAAVE) and one is Lumiere bow. Fun fact I got my Lighstream bow done yesterday (sega is such a clown). Was just using rdb and donuts (wasn't in a party).

Keep your tri boosts for something else.
Just do what this guys says, 250% and donuts on LQ runs, save your tri's for Persona or something else

echofaith
Jan 23, 2019, 06:50 PM
Did only 30 mins and seems this completes the "make all 15* easier to get" solution sega promised :p. Kinda sucks I am done with weapons, but the badges rate and the emper embraces make farming this totally worth it (:

SteveCZ
Jan 23, 2019, 09:28 PM
I'm on the other side of luck on this one. An hour without 13* drops so I assume the rate is just normal.

Dragwind
Jan 23, 2019, 09:39 PM
I'm definitely enjoying the high drop rate of badges. Time to stock up on those solo triggers :wacko:

ArcaneTechs
Jan 23, 2019, 09:45 PM
one hours:
2 Jutus
4 Val GS's
3 Demon weps
2 Valentines series

not a bad LQ but I had like 2 bursts during this so i cant complain. Badge rate is not bad but my eyes are set on Lumiere weps to skip that grind

cheapgunner
Jan 24, 2019, 12:50 AM
Today's runs I nabbed 3 jutus saxxion (rod), a 14* aero egg and some random 13* (maybe val gunslash?).

The drops and exp are nice. If only I could get a shiny popple or viola to drop. >.<;

Suirano
Jan 24, 2019, 12:56 AM
The LQ seems really rewarding with drops. Got a lot of Jutus' and a Shiny Popple. Hoping to get an Ares NT to make a third Austere.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 24, 2019, 08:56 AM
did I read the posts saying jutus dropping ??

wow.. 15* here I come

Suirano
Jan 24, 2019, 10:12 AM

wow.. 15* here I come

Jutus and Lumiere drops in this new LQ. Ares NT drops too and I would guess with the Ultimate enemies there, Nemesis and Slave NTs drops ( I am not 100% sure as I haven't gotten one and am just guessing ). This LQ is 15* mat farming for all of them.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 25, 2019, 04:18 AM

wow.. 15* here I come
they drop but i recommend holding off (assuming you didnt do any grinding yet) and seeing if the Lumiere you want drops to avoid grinding 3 weapons to +35 to get it but if you're in a rush then go for it

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 25, 2019, 05:03 AM
they drop but i recommend holding off (assuming you didnt do any grinding yet) and seeing if the Lumiere you want drops to avoid grinding 3 weapons to +35 to get it but if you're in a rush then go for it

thanks for the note hehe. yeah a lumiere dropped in a form of special question marked weapon.... however it dropped the wrong lumi... it dropped a paritzan lumi for a hero -_-

as for the lumi tmg , well I have through this quest.. all the parts to make then using some cubes which i have stacked , convert it into atra tmg

milranduil
Jan 25, 2019, 05:08 AM
thanks for the note hehe. yeah a lumiere dropped in a form of special question marked weapon.... however it dropped the wrong lumi... it dropped a paritzan lumi for a hero -_-

as for the lumi tmg , well I have through this quest.. all the parts to make then using some cubes which i have stacked , convert it into atra tmg

area drops don't get class bonus, i wouldn't expect a matching lumi drop.