PDA

View Full Version : Finding Phantasy Star merch in Japan!!

TheGodlyMonster
Feb 15, 2019, 07:18 PM
update: images have been removed ~ thread no longer active

TenebriS
Feb 15, 2019, 10:49 PM
I've been to Tokyo last year for about 2 weeks and I mostly only found CD's and manga at the stores.
What I did was ordering things online to my hotel, I know you don’t want that but it's faster than to order to home and probably a bit cheaper too.
Seems most of the merchandise are usually sold at the Fan Festivals and other events regarding PSO2.

I know it’s not really that helpful, just thought I tell my experience and how I dealt with it. o.o

Otherwise it helps to check about any shop you see, sometimes you get lucky.
My girlfriend for example found a Rappy pin inbetween lots of other anime merchandise at Narita Airport, but nothing else sadly.

Sayara
Feb 16, 2019, 10:20 AM
You might have some luck finding stuff 2nd hand shops like Mandarake or something. Like ive found limited edition rythmn music merch in 2nd hand shops. Theres an entire mall sized place in Nakano you may wanna consider.

TakemiShinnosuke
Feb 22, 2019, 09:46 PM
Link's broken

ArcaneTechs
Feb 22, 2019, 10:33 PM
ya literally cant see any of the pics

Dark Mits
Feb 23, 2019, 03:01 AM
Yeah, attachments tend to break most of the time. As others have suggested, it's better to link to an external site.

EspeonageTieler
Feb 25, 2019, 12:45 AM
I know this is slightly off topic but does anyone know if the fan festival merch is ever sold online? There is alot of stuff I would love to get.