PDA

View Full Version : endless quest 2 thread

Flaoc
Mar 6, 2019, 06:24 AM
i dont got much to say other than this is seriously poorly designed from a solo standpoint.. well share your own thoughts i guess

Tymek
Mar 6, 2019, 07:14 AM
this thread too tbh

The quest is very, VERY good for taking pictures in otherwise unavailable areas. That's a compliment!...

Zephyrion
Mar 6, 2019, 10:22 AM
My only thought for now
for the love of god, nerf the Canyon stage. Expecting people to deal 200k x 60 (afaik it's 2 points per ? anyway it's way too much in any case) in a single stage s...huh....just effing no ?
Aside from that great from a fun standpoint, very dirty but fun stages, and yeah solo is definitely hell in several stages so that's a RIP

エリュシオン
Mar 6, 2019, 11:06 AM
I was really excited to see Vegas Illusia's new roulette attack. It died in 5 seconds. _(:3」∠)_
(I think I've encountered the stage like 3 out of 10 runs, I guess you may have a chance to see it if you solo as well.)

Flaoc
Mar 6, 2019, 12:45 PM
endless 1 vs endless 2 spawn comparison

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0-NAJZX4AA74jJ.jpg

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 6, 2019, 05:48 PM
I always have the suspicion that SEGA adds more S abilities than they say they will, like V2s to some older ones. People should post their finds here just in case.

Ceresa
Mar 6, 2019, 06:32 PM
Stages are longer, with more enemies per stage, that are scattered all over and half of them are fucking stationary omega salamanders or archers.

And yet somehow the seconds gained per stage clear is similar to Endless 1 and it's longer to reach intervals...

I don't even know what kind of gross powercreep would be needed for the supposed 50m eternal loner title.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 6, 2019, 06:36 PM
I don't even know what kind of gross powercreep would be needed for the supposed 50m eternal loner title.

You mean like the one that already happened with the 15*s we got less than 2 months ago?

Flaoc
Mar 6, 2019, 06:47 PM
at this point its not the damage we need but everything else.. better traveling for starters.. and sega needs to rebalance this trash because the time returned is nowhere whats needed for even just a 1 lap clear solo for classes not named gunner.. ok sure just get super lucky but thats bad from a design standpoint relying heavily on getting a shitload of stage buffs and xq stages.. not to mention the success buff itself almost feels necessary because of the drastically increased movement speed

Suirano
Mar 7, 2019, 04:20 AM
I never did well in Endless because I guess my playstyle was never time efficient. But in this one, this is really against you while soloing. The spread out enemies is the most irritating part making you spend minutes just chasing them. ( especially the stupid reapers that abuse teleporting )

Also, 30 second reward for Big Vardha as you waste 11 seconds in the cutscene alone and a few more to get to him? wut?

The only stages I found interest in was the "Take no damage" ones because they felt interesting and reminded me of the TAs from before and it also felt douchey but in humorous ways like the Darker's Den one.

Either way, It just is pretty bland. Also, what is the point of the medals that are in some stages?

Saffran
Mar 7, 2019, 06:22 AM
I liked the darker den stage. The pure trolling of having you fall into the acidic blood then telling you "oh btw no damage on this stage".
As far as traveling goes, most classes have a way to move around that's somewhat ok. I hate the fact that it's mandatory.

I wouldn't mind a more generous version of that. As it is though, I will probably not play it that much.

SteveCZ
Mar 7, 2019, 07:14 AM
The quest is very, VERY good for taking pictures in otherwise unavailable areas. That's a compliment!...

Well I have to agree on this at least, lol.

TheFanaticViper
Mar 8, 2019, 06:16 AM
I was really excited to see Vegas Illusia's new roulette attack. It died in 5 seconds. _(:3」∠)_
(I think I've encountered the stage like 3 out of 10 runs, I guess you may have a chance to see it if you solo as well.)
I had the honor to see that lol (in a solo pathetic attempt). Funny but big time waster.

I found it on youtube :
[SPOILER-BOX]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32d5tAekdHQ[/SPOILER-BOX]

All this "rare" areas is my favorite things here! Mention to Hadred's area, that bring back old memories to me (Rampaging malice! and ep1 story ofc). And nice to see his attack from the roof again.

Mr3chi
Mar 9, 2019, 07:15 AM
a blind run of new endless and a wild fabula popped out. definitely gotta try some more later :nerd:
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/RtMeLbf.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

エリュシオン
Mar 9, 2019, 04:02 PM
I had the honor to see that lol (in a solo pathetic attempt). Funny but big time waster.

I found it on youtube :
[SPOILER-BOX]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32d5tAekdHQ[/SPOILER-BOX]
Yeah It does seem like a huge time waster, I also feel like it was a waste of time giving Vegas a new move. Looks cool visually though.
I feel it would have been better giving boss stages new moves like maybe give Elder something new. I'm sure at this rate people would even think Elder's sitting down on the platform is a new move because of how infrequent people see that move.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 9, 2019, 05:48 PM
All this "rare" areas is my favorite things here! Mention to Hadred's area, that bring back old memories to me (Rampaging malice! and ep1 story ofc). And nice to see his attack from the roof again.

this was the only thing that got my hyped during my runs, I was really glad to see it again and even happier knowing Apostle Chrome was doing the ceiling attacks too. I really wish they would just implement Chrome as a boss to go to at anytime just to see this room again

Dragwind
Mar 10, 2019, 04:42 AM
this was the only thing that got my hyped during my runs, I was really glad to see it again and even happier knowing Apostle Chrome was doing the ceiling attacks too. I really wish they would just implement Chrome as a boss to go to at anytime just to see this room again

I really enjoyed seeing Apostle do the ceiling crawl too.