PDA

View Full Version : 30º PSO2 STATION! (From Sega Fes 2019)

Maulcun
Mar 10, 2019, 06:25 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/image/sysupload/element/info/20160915/pso2station.jpg

Date: March 31, 2019
Time: 14:00 ~ 15:00 JST

Automatic conversion time : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=30%C2%BA+PSO2+STATION%21+%28Fro m+Sega+Fes++2019%29&iso=20190331T14&p1=248&ah=1

Official Link Nico Nico:https://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv318957887
Official Link PSCP TV: Coming soon
[*Official Link YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqNrrFZn900
Fan Link YouTube 1 : Coming soon
Fan Link YouTube 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Twitch 1 : https://go.twitch.tv/silentsakia/
Fan Link Twitch 2 : https://www.twitch.tv/arekore510
Official Link Twitch : Coming soon
Fan Link Mixer 1: Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 1: Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Facebook : Coming soon

Important Topics

New informations about EPISODE 6.
Live gameplay of Armada of the End, an new Emergency Quest.

-----------------------------------------

Recap

https://pso2roboarks.jp/station_30

Shinamori
Mar 30, 2019, 03:05 PM
Next PSO Station gonna be 1hr..?

Anduril
Mar 30, 2019, 03:16 PM
Next PSO Station gonna be 1hr..?
Yeah, that does seem short, but it's probably becuase it is just a small part of SEGA Fes 2019 rather than being its own thing, so they have tighter time constraints.

NightlightPro
Mar 30, 2019, 04:23 PM
any info about easter event coming this year?

Anduril
Mar 30, 2019, 04:36 PM
any info about easter event coming this year?

We'll probably find out in seven-and-a-half-ish hours; though, they did skip Easter in 2017, so it is possible they may again if it isn't on April 10th (which I do not believe they have given us any info on yet) or part of Episode 6's release update.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 30, 2019, 06:53 PM
I'm ready for:

- 30mins of semi-seriousness play showing the new raid
- 15mins of PSO2es/Idola information
- 10mins of new/coming soon merch
- 5 mins of actual Ep6 information

please sega prove me wrong lol

XrosBlader821
Mar 30, 2019, 07:18 PM
They did say that EP6 will have some further balance adjustments to existing classes so I expect them to go into some detail into that. But at this point I don't know what they could really do that's remotely interesting. They could completely re-examine the subclass system and the Damage multipliers that come with certain subclasses so that the Meta can't be simply described with x/Hu or x/Fi. I also wish they'd rework Hero to be subclassable like Phantom as well, which would require a skill tree rework from the ground up (or just more skills plastered on the bottom of the tree I guess).

But y'know that'd require effort,

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 30, 2019, 09:53 PM
I want my contest winner scratches, and the return of basilis.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 30, 2019, 10:07 PM
They did say that EP6 will have some further balance adjustments to existing classes so I expect them to go into some detail into that. But at this point I don't know what they could really do that's remotely interesting. They could completely re-examine the subclass system and the Damage multipliers that come with certain subclasses so that the Meta can't be simply described with x/Hu or x/Fi. I also wish they'd rework Hero to be subclassable like Phantom as well, which would require a skill tree rework from the ground up (or just more skills plastered on the bottom of the tree I guess).

But y'know that'd require effort,

That Rising Strike buff coming soon for lazy Hr's though

Meteor Weapon
Mar 30, 2019, 11:23 PM
are they ever gonna add a new arena for Masquerade lol?

Loyd Azakuya
Mar 31, 2019, 12:00 AM
I want my contest winner scratches, and the return of basilis.
Why people want basilis? Phrase decay? although only Hunter can really benefit from this

are they ever gonna add a new arena for Masquerade lol?
I wish the arena was bigger, most of the time Im fighting him in the corners and I hate that

ArcaneTechs
Mar 31, 2019, 12:01 AM
Why people want basilis? Phrase decay? although only Hunter can really benefit from this

>he doesnt know Ph also benefits from Jellen

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 31, 2019, 12:09 AM

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

Loyd Azakuya
Mar 31, 2019, 12:10 AM

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Yes, I know, I forgot to mention Phantom, but if I remember correctly, people wanted the basilis to come back even before the Phantom skills were known, that's why I ask

ArcaneTechs
Mar 31, 2019, 12:11 AM
Yes, I know, I forgot to mention Phantom, but if I remember correctly, people wanted the basilis to come back even before the Phantom skills were known, that's why I ask

Attack Jellen
- Provides a certain chance to apply Jellen to an enemy hit by an attack.

Jellen Redress
- Strengthens Jellen when you attack an enemy afflicted by Jellen.

Phrase Decay
- Add's 5% dmg increase to enemies afflicted by the Jellen Status Effect

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

PEOPLE DIDNT KEEP OR FARM BASILIS SERIES WHEN THEY WERE AVAILABLE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they probably wanted it because HU buffs

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 31, 2019, 12:17 AM
I think the Hu skills may have come out shortly before basilis.
Also leave me alone. I how was I supposed to know it would be good for something I'd actually be interested in this far in the future?!

Also, Gene confirmed I-cup on stream. This is now official.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 31, 2019, 12:21 AM
they're boosting Persona Profound units because of the ps4 100man downrodo, wtf bro WHERE WAS THIS BOOST WHEN I NEEDED IT???!!! IM ALREADY 2/3 SETS DONE ERIOHUIWEJRHGEUIL;

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 31, 2019, 01:06 AM
space gundam training quest. Bet people will still suck at it, and still complain.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 31, 2019, 01:08 AM
space gundam training quest. Bet people will still suck at it, and still complain.

spoon feed people and its still not enough

one whole month of no new content and nothing but boosts for people who didnt farm gear etc in the past and for some reason easter at the end of april instead of the beginning.

-Yamato boost
-Dragon boost

its a coming

Maulcun
Mar 31, 2019, 01:19 AM
Recap

https://pso2roboarks.jp/station_30

Flaoc
Mar 31, 2019, 01:22 AM
so not even a new scratch before ep6.. lolk

wefwq
Mar 31, 2019, 02:30 AM
They should have revive older AC scratch items instead of giving absolutely nothing...

The slight change they made to the upcoming mission system sounds really nice.
People who cleared daily will get boost items and people who can't make it will not miss their pocket money.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 31, 2019, 03:05 AM
They should have revive older AC scratch items instead of giving absolutely nothing...
imagine all the stuff that hast been revived in like years and the money Sega could have raked in because of the month of no new scratches

XrosBlader821
Mar 31, 2019, 03:35 AM
Ok then. Guess sega doesnt feel the need to elaborate on the balance changes they announced

Kintama
Mar 31, 2019, 04:50 AM
So what's even this late april update? Is ep6 going to begin without even Phantom or the story prologue?

ArcaneTechs
Mar 31, 2019, 05:03 AM
So what's even this late april update? Is ep6 going to begin without even Phantom or the story prologue?

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-29-recap/

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

come on dude

NightlightPro
Mar 31, 2019, 05:07 AM
did they say anything about the data size for the EP6 update?

i'm expecting like 10GB patch or something

ArcaneTechs
Mar 31, 2019, 05:08 AM
they they say anything about the data size for the EP6 update?

i'm expecting like 10GB patch or something

they didnt, they didnt talk about a lot of the stuff people wanted to know which is under the assumption for the next stream a couple of days before Ep6 hits

NightlightPro
Mar 31, 2019, 05:18 AM
what a shame, i just can't imagine the number of EM's they're going to have once EP6 finally gets updated

because we know that's sega

Ezodagrom
Mar 31, 2019, 05:39 AM
and for some reason easter at the end of april instead of the beginning.
While in western countries easter is on April 21st this year, in the east it's set for April 28th.

SteveCZ
Mar 31, 2019, 05:51 AM
Looking forward for the weekly arks missions now! Cause I think the previous one was like .. 1.4m in total? Now it's 2.01m! \o/

so not even a new scratch before ep6.. lolk

At first I thought I missed the info for early april scratch, apparently yeah they don't bother with it. ):

Kintama
Mar 31, 2019, 05:56 AM
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-29-recap/

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

come on dude

I posted this after reading that blogpost, no mention of any of what i said, if that update is to be lieved then april 24th is easter eq and phantom scratch

Ezodagrom
Mar 31, 2019, 08:36 AM
I posted this after reading that blogpost, no mention of any of what i said, if that update is to be lieved then april 24th is easter eq and phantom scratch
https://pso2.jp/ep6/?uiaid=c_l_ep6_20190311

Phantom and story are listed as April 24th, and UH is listed for May.

Tymek
Mar 31, 2019, 09:06 AM
I'm surprised we're already getting EP6 Story Character outfits. It usually takes a month or two.

SteveCZ
Mar 31, 2019, 09:10 AM
I'm surprised we're already getting EP6 Story Character outfits. It usually takes a month or two.

I'm surprised about this myself. Maybe cause there's more than just them.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 31, 2019, 10:35 AM
the class has only been getting talked about about since like Sept last year or something, why wouldnt they release it already on the 24th? and not only that Ep6 was supposed to be release this month (March) but they pushed it back to Apr 24th for quality insurance (bugs etc ya lol quality day 1 E maint lol) so it would make sense they'd put out the new class the same day.

While in western countries easter is on April 21st this year, in the east it's set for April 28th.

from my pov i would think Easter EQ should have been all month long of April but I suppose i understand if it runs through May since there isnt exactly any major holidays in May besides Golden Week

Meteor Weapon
Mar 31, 2019, 11:13 AM
the class has only been getting talked about about since like Sept last year or something, why wouldnt they release it already on the 24th? and not only that Ep6 was supposed to be release this month (March) but they pushed it back to Apr 24th for quality insurance (bugs etc ya lol quality day 1 E maint lol) so it would make sense they'd put out the new class the same day.

Dont worry, we still gonna get that Emergency Maintainence a few hours after EP6 launch lmao

Zulastar
Mar 31, 2019, 12:51 PM
Looking forward for the weekly arks missions now! Cause I think the previous one was like .. 1.4m in total? Now it's 2.01m! \o/

I'm singing and dancing! yay! *sarcasm
It's need about a year to save money for just one Grace Power with these...

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 31, 2019, 01:19 PM
I'm surprised about this myself. Maybe cause there's more than just them.

I'm more interested in the damn camo, but I guess they're going to do us dirty just like with Lux frieden; a campaign god-knows when after release with like 2-3 chances to get it months apart.

God they better not attach it to a pso2es campaign.

I do hope I'm wrong and they'll just have the trainer who tries way too hard reward you with it after a CO or something.

Dark Mits
Mar 31, 2019, 02:18 PM
It's need about a year to save money for just one Grace Power with these...That's 2.01m from the weekly missions alone. Don't forget all the other daily COs, Yerkes, and general item vendoring, which can add up to another healthy amount. Also XQ farming with meseta boosts

Zorak000
Mar 31, 2019, 04:18 PM
yeah picking up grinders and synthesizers can add up a lot over time

AlphaBlob
Mar 31, 2019, 04:26 PM
It's need about a year to save money for just one Grace Power with these...
TACOs has been a pretty dated concept for years now, they were fun when people actively ran all of them, but you can't sit there and tell me you had fun doing Harkotan 4VH + 1SH on multiple character, I'm glad they're revamping that and giving us more variety.

XrosBlader821
Mar 31, 2019, 05:13 PM
I'm more interested in the damn camo, but I guess they're going to do us dirty just like with Lux frieden; a campaign god-knows when after release with like 2-3 chances to get it months apart.

I do hope I'm wrong and they'll just have the trainer who tries way too hard reward you with it after a CO or something.

pretty sure those phantom weapons are actual weapons like Demonia was and not camo, like lux frieden.

That's 2.01m from the weekly missions alone. Don't forget all the other daily COs, Yerkes, and general item vendoring, which can add up to another healthy amount. Also XQ farming with meseta boosts

You'd be surprised how many people are too lazy to do any of that but are willing to buy dozens character slots just to run Taco's on Hr

Tymek
Mar 31, 2019, 05:58 PM
pretty sure those phantom weapons are actual weapons like Demonia was and not camo, like lux frieden.

I believe the stream in which they first showed off Phantom gameplay in a more detailed manner confirmed that the Phantom weapons are a camo. Also, the same weapons are used in the EP6 Key Visual. This was also the case for Lux Frieden, but not for Demonia.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 31, 2019, 06:58 PM
I believe the stream in which they first showed off Phantom gameplay in a more detailed manner confirmed that the Phantom weapons are a camo. Also, the same weapons are used in the EP6 Key Visual. This was also the case for Lux Frieden, but not for Demonia.

This.

In the stream in question, you can clearly see they were using invade (or austere) when they were scrolling through the weapon pallets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvf2AyP8X_E&feature=youtu.be

How do I put the playable video here again instead of a redirect link?

SteveCZ
Mar 31, 2019, 11:38 PM

Yes I want the camo too! I'm glad lux frieden was given easily though. I was afraid that thing would be locked into scratch bonus items or something before. I just hope at least, though yeah I agree it might be long, that thing would be put as campaign or CO, than SG scratch or AC bonus items.

And yes please hopefully NOT in pso2es campaign. XD (Unlikely anyway..... but I hate the possibility)

TACOs has been a pretty dated concept for years now, they were fun when people actively ran all of them, but you can't sit there and tell me you had fun doing Harkotan 4VH + 1SH on multiple character, I'm glad they're revamping that and giving us more variety.

People will still run Harkotan or Nab 2 to deal with weekly arks mission fast, I think, cause of the SH TA CO (and probably one of the TA-specific CO).
However, this time yeah the revamp gives more flexibility than just being stuck in TA. It's a happy update for everyone.

I want to confirm that they are camo, but I let you (or others) to figure out the fact of the news cause I'm lazy to find it. :lol:

Loyd Azakuya
Mar 31, 2019, 11:55 PM
It's a camo, not a weapon, since Kyokuya was seen in the cinematic using the camo, just like Stratos use Lux Frieden

Dark Mits
Apr 1, 2019, 12:55 AM
You'd be surprised how many people are too lazy to do any of that but are willing to buy dozens character slots just to run Taco's on HrCan't blame them. It is the most efficient way after all. XQ x3 with Meseta boost is the second most efficient, and it comes at significantly less meseta/min rate.

Sonickyle27
Apr 1, 2019, 12:48 PM
Watching that video of the new EQ, I really appreciate them cutting down the load times between gameplay and cutscenes. Episode 4 started doing that for specific cutscenes but here they all loaded quickly, which is cool.

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 3, 2019, 09:56 AM
Picture ( Sega Festival )

Last weekend: SEGA Festival 2019 which took place on March 30 and 31 at Bellesalle Akihabara in Tokyo, Japan. The event was free to enter and open to the public.

https://i.imgur.com/SzepwpA.jpg

Anduril
Apr 3, 2019, 10:22 AM
Yeah, people were able to try out the upcoming Armada EQ there.

silo1991
Apr 3, 2019, 10:50 AM
i tell you this guys : eventually we will fight the beast planet from shadow raiders some day (well something like that )

im sure shiva will be the kind of villiain with galactic conquest ambition for sure

Meteor Weapon
Apr 3, 2019, 10:56 AM
I'm pretty sure due to how Xion made it possible for the past Photoners to map almost the entire universe and with Shiva absorbing PD at the end of EP5, they'll be aiming for the entire universe, at worst multiverses due to Akashic Records lol

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 3, 2019, 10:57 AM
Yeah, people were able to try out the upcoming Armada EQ there.

looked easy for the xh playthrough at the festival. Wonder how hard would UH armada be lol