PDA

View Full Version : Klotho Nerf and how that's probably not a big deal

XrosBlader821
Mar 18, 2019, 08:22 PM
So since the Klotho nerf was announced I saw a lot of people being concerned that their money income might be screwed over, since they have a dozens characters or so and it's uncertain whenever or not the replacement system, Arks Missions, will be better or worse in that aspect.

So I decided to break the trailer apart, since the trailer always uses fast forwarded footage and its easy to miss all the details.

First of all opening the menu greets us to a new UI tracking our progress with Arks Missions:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373187321534873620/557357231167897610/unknown.png

Arks Missions are divided in 3 Categories
- Arks Road 2 Astrate Boogaloo
- Daily Arks Missions
- Weekly Arks Missions

in the Video we saw these daily Arks Missions:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373187321534873620/557358116090675240/unknown.png

So the first Arks Mission says "Clear any free Field, Arks Quest or Limites Quest on SH+".
The second one says "Finish any Daily Order" so this can be literally anything, doing your daily DO that are part of FQ or returning a fish worth 100k meseta, or returning a single non-100k meseta fish :wacko:
And thats about it when it comes to Money. So far 70k Meseta for basically existing.

Next up are the more important Weekly Arks Missions:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373187321534873620/557358395892563971/unknown.png

First up we have "Grind a Weapon or a Unit once" you have a full week to do this one.
Then we have a "Clear any Endless Quest once" this is easy enough. Endless quests don't take too long to clear when you're trying to lose.
and the last Mission that gives Meseta is "Collect 350k Meseta via client orders" and that one is almost adorable.
Since the SH TACO remains, pairing that up with Harkotan TACO you already get 310k meseta via CO. If you follow that up with a Bal Rhodos DO you get way over 350k + you flag the daily orders for an additional 70k, but im getting ahead of myself.

So how do you do your Weekly routine currently?
You run 5 TA on VH+, of which one is on SH+ and then you run 3 XQ, one of which probably has a Bal Rhodos in it.
This will net you about 1,910,000 meseta + whatever Meseta dropped during XQ (usually a respectable amount)
Here is some math just to be sure:
200k + 250k + 300k + 60k + 250k + 200k + 400k + 250k = 1,910k

How will the weekly routine look like in EP6 after the Arks Missions system is implemented.
You run one TA on SH, then instead of a XQ for Rhodos you run Coast exploration to trigger the Daily Arks missions, ignoring all mobs in the process etc. Then you jump into an endless quest and play as badly as possible. This should give you some junk weapons/units you can use to grind.
This will net you about 2,030,000 meseta +/- pocket money dropped from quests.
Here is some math again:
250k + 60k + 250k + 42k + 28k + 700k + 420k + 280k = 2,030k

However as mentioned by Dark Mits players who ignored TACO's before have now easier access to money and this could cause a spike in prices on the market but I believe it won't be too bad and eventually things will balance out.

tl;dr
Your weekly money income isn't broken, it's just different and requires less work per character.

Reilet
Mar 18, 2019, 09:33 PM
That’s on a very very heavy assumption that it’s character based and not account. Either way, I welcome the change since I am too lazy to run TAXQs weekly.

P.S. you can add the gathering weeklies for an ez 600k.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 18, 2019, 11:54 PM
thanks for remaking this with more details since some assclowns managed to throw a fit and got my thread locked.

the_importer_
Mar 19, 2019, 01:07 AM
Not to mention the weapon badges that you can trade for Solo PD triggers and get yourself anywhere from 720k to 960k by trading the cubes for grinders and selling those to NPCs.

Dark Mits
Mar 19, 2019, 01:32 AM
Not exactly related to the meseta issue, but I think Sega should take advantage of this new Daily/Weekly mission system to also include the weekly targets for King's Crests (or the new EP6 equivalent if there will be one).

XrosBlader821
Mar 19, 2019, 02:50 AM
P.S. you can add the gathering weeklies for an ez 600k.

I'm aware but you'd be surprised how many people don't bother with that and instead of gathering on 3 characters for 1,8m Meseta weekly they choose to run Taco's on 4 characters for the same money. Also Jerkes CO aren't affected by Arks Missions, only our abusive daddy Klotho is, so I focused on that.

thanks for remaking this with more details since some assclowns managed to throw a fit and got my thread locked.

Yeah I originally planned on posting this in your thread but found it locked.

Not exactly related to the meseta issue, but I think Sega should take advantage of this new Daily/Weekly mission system to also include the weekly targets for King's Crests (or the new EP6 equivalent if there will be one).

This is exactly what I thought they should do too. Maybe not limit it to Crests and make a tab for campaigns in general since CO related ones pop up very frequently. Hopefully they add that down the line.

SteveCZ
Mar 19, 2019, 02:56 AM
Thanks for breaking it down, cause I'm lazy. I'll just try to breakdown the possible time spent here, based on how I do it though. Everyone else probably do differently / better so feel free to add what you'll do.

So I guess based on the information, if I compare to TAXQ CO and not including DO (It's inconsistent in terms of daily, that doesn't mean I don't do it, I just don't count that one, I call it added bonus), this is what I'd do:

Daily ARKS mission
- Finish Daily order for 28K... not consistent enough to clear so I'll take this one out (added bonus).
- Clear any free field, arks quest, or limited quest on SH+ for 42K... Za oodan (very first one) is like 1 minute even if you are lost cause the map is so smoll.

Weekly ARKS mission
- SH + Harkotan 310K, let's just say 1 minute including the campship entry/exit etc.
- endless quest 420K, hmm, 9 minutes (10 minutes including teleporter and campship)? Can we reduce the time? I barely run this especially deliberately to lose so correct me about this
- weapon to grind 280K, this is fast enough, 10 - 15 seconds, if I have the weapon ready in inventory to grind of course
- This instantly completes the Collect 350K meseta one, which gives you juicy 700K

Soo.. for me it's probably:
Old (TAXQ CO): ~1.7m / 15 minutes per char
vs
New: ~1.7m / 11.5 minutes per char

Well, I guess I'm in.

But like Reilet said, only if this is char based. But I guess I'm highly optimistic it will be char based, I mean they said they only split it, not reducing it. Well, I guess I changed my mind and can relieve myself a bit, hopefully.

Anyway, I really think we should exclude other ways of getting money such as PD and yarkes COs cause they aren't affected to this issue. I think this is more of TAXQ COs issue. ... Cause there are just so many ways of getting free money.

XrosBlader821
Mar 19, 2019, 04:28 AM
- This instantly completes the Collect 350K meseta one, which gives you juicy 700K

At this point you still only have 310k via Client Orders. Arks Missions will most likely not contribute to the weekly meseta collecting Mission.
even if you don't take DO into consideration it's best to do at least one of them for the last 40k meseta push. Just replace Za Odan Quest with whatever DO you're currently doing.

SteveCZ
Mar 19, 2019, 04:37 AM
At this point you still only have 310k via Client Orders. Arks Missions will most likely not contribute to the weekly meseta collecting Mission.
even if you don't take DO into consideration it's best to do at least one of them for the last 40k meseta push. Just replace Za Odan Quest with whatever DO you're currently doing.

Ah you're right I missed that, thanks.

Edit: Wait, for the replacement, are you suggesting DO for the Client Order weekly mission? Cause I think DO and CO (and TO) are different.

XrosBlader821
Mar 19, 2019, 05:33 AM
Edit: Wait, for the replacement, are you suggesting DO for the Client Order weekly mission? Cause I think DO and CO (and TO) are different.

Daily Orders are still Client Orders. I don't think the game differentiates between them.

SteveCZ
Mar 19, 2019, 05:47 AM
Daily Orders are still Client Orders. I don't think the game differentiates between them.

I see, yeah I'm a bit worried cause re-order timer reset ticket doesn't reset DOs, it's specifically COs only, so I was assuming that mission is CO only.

Zulastar
Mar 19, 2019, 12:06 PM
I see, yeah I'm a bit worried cause re-order timer reset ticket doesn't reset DOs, it's specifically COs only, so I was assuming that mission is CO only.

Is it weekly? Even if it's doesn't count dailies you're always have Lottie, Lupert and Jirard (5-15k each CO) around along with Klotho still have his CO's but with less meseta.

SteveCZ
Mar 19, 2019, 01:02 PM
Is it weekly? Even if it's doesn't count dailies you're always have Lottie, Lupert and Jirard (5-15k each CO) around along with Klotho still have his CO's but with less meseta.

Yes the mission we're talking about is weekly arks mission. Yeah if that's the case (that CO diff does matter), can pick other COs worth of 40K left in total to complete that. Haven't really check which one I'd take, but since I'm lazy moving from one npc to another, I might just take nab 2 and be done with it. Yarkes CO is also good choice though, if you do gathering of course.

Flatflyer
Mar 19, 2019, 08:49 PM
do we actually have any confirmation these will be the only weekly/daily missions we have though? because it seems very likely they'll rotate between different ones every time they refresh.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 19, 2019, 09:29 PM
do we actually have any confirmation these will be the only weekly/daily missions we have though? because it seems very likely they'll rotate between different ones every time they refresh.
just like theres different daily CO's, theres going to be different daily/weeklies missions, dont need confirmation for something like since its kinda comes with the territory. im sure they dont want people spamming the same exact daily every day or something naturally a rotation comes in place

SteveCZ
Mar 19, 2019, 09:39 PM

Nope, and yes you can assume that way (that it will rotate).

My assumption though it won't rotate, cause the arks missions seems very general unlike DOs that are very specific.
Edit: not to mention, this kind of achievements pattern are commonly found in mobile games. Might be probably follow suit.

We'll see how it goes later.

Flatflyer
Mar 19, 2019, 11:31 PM
just like theres different daily CO's, theres going to be different daily/weeklies missions, dont need confirmation for something like since its kinda comes with the territory. im sure they dont want people spamming the same exact daily every day or something naturally a rotation comes in place

right, I guess I could see people complaining about something like that if their weekly money grind isnt something as consistent as the old 5 TA + 3 XQ cycle every week, if its just on a set rotation I imagine it'd work out eventually for people, but if the sets of missions are completely random then I could understand complaints about that

regardless I always forgot to do TAs anyways so making the free extra money from whatever they are is fine by me

XrosBlader821
Mar 20, 2019, 03:37 AM
Honestly it would be weird if Arks Missions would rotate. "do any quest" and "finish any DO" arent really tasks that need rotating, same goes for the weekly missions "grind a weapon or unit" and "collect meseta via CO". Most of these missions seem to be a "do whatever you like as long as you're playing the game" type deal instead of "this week do this, next week do that"

Dark Mits
Mar 20, 2019, 04:15 AM
They should get creative with ARKS Missions of the type:
- Clear any ARKS Quest with your Support Partner and 2 Friend Partners
- Participate in any PSE Burst
- Perform a combo Photon Blast (activate at same time as another player)
- Use 1 Timed Ability
- Console Reda for being useless
- Purchase anything from Player Shop and send Good Job to the seller
etc.

SteveCZ
Apr 12, 2019, 03:51 AM
They seem to have updated the value and conditions, not sure but may wanna check it out.

https://i.imgur.com/vfDMZT3.jpg

Based on the recent update video (https://youtu.be/lRV6CmmRemA?t=160) they've uploaded.

Zephyrion
Apr 12, 2019, 09:25 AM
1st is grind, 2nd is TA clear, third is use excube shop, 3rd is get 200 000 mesetas from client COs, fourth is clear daily missions

XrosBlader821
Apr 12, 2019, 10:43 AM
still no biggie

SteveCZ
Apr 12, 2019, 11:54 PM
Not sharing it cause I'm worried of the changes, in fact I did because it's even easier than the previous list and bigger money in one pool as they moved all daily money to weekly ones.

The endless quest mission, though can be done without effort, was a huge overhead in terms of time (when it comes to multi-char), and the 350K cap for meseta requiring us to do a little more than just Harkotan TA COs. Now, without endless quest to deal with and only 200K cap for CO money, this is literally full 2.32M per 2 - 3 min per char for just doing Harkotan TA COs (assuming the rewards aren't reduced to less than 200K in total) and weapon upgrade (I've tested the time buying from Argas and upgrade it to Dudu/Monica, not sure if that counts though).

Assuming this is (likely) per char, say you have all 20 chars ready, that's like 46.4M for just one hour a week. Can't wait to find out!

mother clusterfck
Apr 14, 2019, 12:17 AM
Isn't Klotho supposed to give 2.2 mil per character per week after the change? That sounds like it's pretty much the same as now if you do xqs and all Tas and not just just Harukotan x5, so almost no change.

But I really like that daily orders will give us nice items that we can't easily get elsewhere (mostly just campaigns and login bonus), might be worth doing dailies again for me.

XrosBlader821
Apr 14, 2019, 05:11 AM
Isn't Klotho supposed to give 2.2 mil per character per week after the change? That sounds like it's pretty much the same as now if you do xqs and all Tas and not just just Harukotan x5, so almost no change.

That's the point.
Same money for less effort. A lot of players burn out because of having to do TA 5 times and XQ 3 times a week per character to have a decent Meseta Income.

SteveCZ
Apr 14, 2019, 07:27 AM

But I really like that daily orders will give us nice items that we can't easily get elsewhere (mostly just campaigns and login bonus), might be worth doing dailies again for me.

Well, if you do all of them. Efficiently you'd just do Nab SH + N, Harkotan VH x 4, and XH x 3. If lazier or can't deal with Nab SH fast enough for a little 60K on Nab N CO, usually people end up with 5 x Harkotan instead. Doing more than those setups aren't good for money vs time cause other TAs take longer alone for mere 60K each.

This means you get roughly 1.66m - 1.72m per char per 15 minutes from the COs, which is lesser than what we're going to have later. So the new one is bigger, faster, and more flexible.

Still there are a few questions left to answer anyway, like does DO count as CO, is it per char or per acc, is Klotho's CO (the ones that aren't cut) rewards reduced or not, etc. We'll find out later only when the update hits. But so far it's quite bright.

XrosBlader821
Apr 14, 2019, 08:16 AM
Still there are a few questions left to answer anyway, like does DO count as CO
Either way, is irrelevant at this point.
the Arks mission that gives 1M Meseta requires you to get 200k CO money, instead of 350k.
Klothos SH TA CO gives 250k

Mega Ultra Chicken
Apr 14, 2019, 10:50 PM
Main thing I'm waiting to hear is if these new missions are once per character or once per account.

SteveCZ
Apr 15, 2019, 12:30 AM
Either way, is irrelevant at this point.
the Arks mission that gives 1M Meseta requires you to get 200k CO money, instead of 350k.
Klothos SH TA CO gives 250k

I guess you're right.

Main thing I'm waiting to hear is if these new missions are once per character or once per account.

Tbh, my best assumption would be on the good side (per char). Why? Cause these arks missions (including the daily) involve exp rewards which should be provided directly to the character's exp bar, so it wouldn't make sense if it doesn't apply to every char.

So I guess we shouldn't worry much about this...... but it's so hard to not worry unless there's a proper evidence, of course. XD

XrosBlader821
Apr 23, 2019, 03:46 AM
Last 8 hours, don't forget to do these quests before they're gone!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/513439853606600718/569967944709308475/unknown.png

ArcaneTechs
Apr 23, 2019, 03:57 AM
Last 8 hours, don't forget to do these quests before they're gone!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/513439853606600718/569967944709308475/unknown.png

just the TA and XQ CO's? im on CD so i cant. are you just doing them for kicks or so it fills for the first week

XrosBlader821
Apr 23, 2019, 04:01 AM
just the TA and XQ CO's? im on CD so i cant. are you just doing them for kicks or so it fills for the first week

Just these 5 are going away. I didn't do the SH TACO because Sunday is my Taco day (this time I skipped due to Easter). But it's best to clear at least the 5 CO that are going away since them being on CD won't impact arks missions.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 23, 2019, 04:03 AM
Just these 5 are going away. I didn't do the SH TACO because Sunday is my Taco day (this time I skipped due to Easter). But it's best to clear at least the 5 CO that are going away since them being on CD won't impact arks missions.
ah I see, rip me

ZerotakerZX
Apr 23, 2019, 04:29 AM
Whine, huh.

SteveCZ
Apr 23, 2019, 10:28 PM
Um guys, there's some new clues regarding to weekly arks mission. This is from the latest video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g4wyaboDiw) uploaded like 45 minutes ago (since this post).

For the 2nd mission, it doesn't show TA-specific mission as previously posted, but now it's Advanced Quest if I read it right. However, the total value is the same. I am assuming they are actually rotating the missions per week.

https://i.imgur.com/SwWOO8S.jpg

If someone can translate what she's saying specifically on the weekly arks mission part (cause the rest is just "money guide"), it would be great.

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 23, 2019, 10:35 PM
the first mission in the picture is really simple. Just up a weapon hehe. for 605K meseta. wow

SteveCZ
Apr 23, 2019, 10:39 PM
the first mission in the picture is really simple. Just up a weapon hehe. for 605K meseta. wow

The 1st and 3rd did not change, and I know what the missions are so far. What I don't know is what she's saying in the video.

SteveCZ
Apr 24, 2019, 03:06 AM
As I thought. They reduced the rewards for TA COs. All of them. SH TA CO is 30K. The TA-specific one is reduced to 3K,

So I'll just summarize this:
1. TA CO reward is reduced.
2. Yes DO counts as CO to finish the CO mission. So Bal Rodos will work.
3. Yes it's per char.
4. The 2nd weekly mission has a chance to rotate (Must wait next week to find out I guess).

Dark Priest
Apr 24, 2019, 03:45 AM
As I thought. They reduced the rewards for TA COs. All of them. SH TA CO is 30K. The TA-specific one is reduced to 3K,

So I'll just summarize this:
1. TA CO reward is reduced.
2. Yes DO counts as CO to finish the CO mission. So Bal Rodos will work.
3. Yes it's per char.
4. The 2nd weekly mission has a chance to rotate (Must wait next week to find out I guess).

They are basically completely worthless now, as going through any of them for 3-30k isn't worth it in the slightest, i guess they just wanted to kill off him entirely.

XrosBlader821
Apr 24, 2019, 04:26 AM
They are basically completely worthless now, as going through any of them for 3-30k isn't worth it in the slightest, i guess they just wanted to kill off him entirely.

there are still DO that are TA based. but yeah Klotho retired, after so long

escarlata
Apr 24, 2019, 04:41 AM
The daily mission that asks you to use a boost item is very dumb because not everyone is gonna finish the 30 min of boosts everyday on all of their characters

Though it just gives EXP but not completing it means you need to clear 5 days of DM rather than 3 days

Ransu
Apr 24, 2019, 04:43 AM
The daily mission that asks you to use a boost item is very dumb because not everyone is gonna finish the 30 min of boosts everyday on all of their characters

You do know there are boost items with shorter duration right? Like food for gathering? If I recall they said they'd be applicable.

oratank
Apr 24, 2019, 04:47 AM
yep it said food or boost

escarlata
Apr 24, 2019, 04:48 AM
You do know there are boost items with shorter duration right? Like food for gathering? If I recall they said they'd be applicable.
I normally just throw away all non-rare materials from gathering so I never ever make those. Besides, I already got all my rings so being forced to gather stuff aside from the meseta weekly is so antifun

Edit: just realised the reward from that is 1 photon sphere, so I can just trade for 75% exp up with that and break even.

Hozanto
Apr 24, 2019, 04:58 AM
What does koffie wants up to do for phantom lvl 40 cap? Or rather ALL of the lvl caps until its translated

mother clusterfck
Apr 24, 2019, 09:58 AM
TBH I cannot imagine that Sega will make any changes to the concept of money making.
I.e. do a bunch of cos / dailies on a character to get some money each week.

Turning dailies into weeklies (did they or am I confused?) is probably just the same as daily tacos (it was horrible, every single day a chunk of your play time was eaten by them just to be able to afford crap) turning into weekly tacos.

And I can't imagine it's not per character when it has been for 7 years and a large amount of people made additional characters mostly just for tacos and just play all classes on their main.

Crevox
Apr 24, 2019, 01:25 PM
What does koffie wants up to do for phantom lvl 40 cap? Or rather ALL of the lvl caps until its translated

Level 30: Complete Phantom training
Level 40: Complete any free field/arks quest as Phantom
Level 50: Defeat any 150 enemies as Phantom

SteveCZ
Apr 24, 2019, 01:37 PM
And I can't imagine it's not per character when it has been for 7 years and a large amount of people made additional characters mostly just for tacos and just play all classes on their main.

??? It's per char.

RefrainDP
Apr 24, 2019, 02:50 PM
Level 50: Defeat any 150 enemies as Phantom

Actually, is to defeat any 50 enemies with each weapon. 50 kills with Katana, 50 kills with Rifle and 50 kills with Rod.

XrosBlader821
Apr 26, 2019, 03:00 AM
one of the biggest QoL improvements with this new system is that I can run TA whenever i want and am not restricted to a specific TACO day due to how CO cooldowns work.

[Ayumi]
Apr 26, 2019, 03:19 AM
Is Clortho daily now or still weekly?

XrosBlader821
Apr 26, 2019, 03:31 AM
;3462518']Is Clortho daily now or still weekly?

weekly

mother clusterfck
Apr 26, 2019, 03:58 AM
??? It's per char.
Reilet speculated it might be per account.

BTW the daily Mission are simply amazing. Not meseta but triboosters, tokyo keys (I think even some gold), lambda drivers, etc.
We're gonna get busy but only cause it's an offer we can't refuse and it's all pretty quick and easy per character (but takes a while if you got 11 of them lol).

SteveCZ
Apr 26, 2019, 04:15 AM

BTW the daily Mission are simply amazing. Not meseta but triboosters, tokyo keys (I think even some gold), lambda drivers, etc.
We're gonna get busy but only cause it's an offer we can't refuse and it's all pretty quick and easy per character (but takes a while if you got 11 of them lol).

Err... we're talking about the weekly missions right (I assume so cause we're in the money thread)?

I didn't speculate here, I've done all the weekly missions on all my 14 chars mate, up to you who do you want to trust.

LancerFate
Apr 26, 2019, 04:16 AM
It is not, btw reward is same 2.2m per char.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 26, 2019, 07:21 AM
Anyone notice that leontina basically un-personed hklotho in her meseta-making tips section?

SteveCZ
Apr 26, 2019, 07:31 AM
Anyone notice that leontina basically un-personed hklotho in her meseta-making tips section?

I'm not sure what you mean, not to mention I barely visit her shop. You mean Leontina is the one who fired Klotho!? :-o

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 26, 2019, 07:37 AM
I'm not sure what you mean, not to mention I barely visit her shop. You mean Leontina is the one who fired Klotho!? :-o

The caseal next to astarte that gives tips to new players. The one who hands out Ray weapons, and has a pass named after her? Klotho used to be mentioned in the meseta making section. Not anymore

SteveCZ
Apr 26, 2019, 07:54 AM
The caseal next to astarte that gives tips to new players. The one who hands out Ray weapons, and has a pass named after her? Klotho used to be mentioned in the meseta making section. Not anymore

Dang, poor guy.

ralf542
Apr 26, 2019, 08:25 AM
50% Triboost(never used even one), one Silver Tokyo key, 1 Photon Sphere, 1 Excube and 3 Lambda Grinder(this is the only amazing thing for me)

Loveless62
Apr 26, 2019, 06:20 PM
If you store completed daily COs like I do (to keep the daily triboost up), then you can turn in a daily, drink a shifta drink, eat a food or refresh an exp/RDR boost, and run SH "Subdue Za Oodan" (I don't think A-rank or anything like that is required). Then you daily missions are done in less than five minutes (per character), and you pick up a Tokyo Silver Key and other stuff. It's kind of crazy.

Edit: If you don't have any daily COs stored, then you can pick up the featured dailies and run FQ1 (the exploration featured quest) instead.

oratank
Apr 26, 2019, 06:29 PM
they give away tokyo keys it kinda cool at first because we need exp for a new class but they also add more stuff in daily reward that's mean we got less chance to get free sg from magatsu keys

[Ayumi]
Apr 26, 2019, 07:26 PM
I think I need to still do Klotho every so often to get meat rations off him as I don't see a more efficient way of eating a meal without wasting resources or money.

milranduil
Apr 26, 2019, 08:42 PM
;3462591']I think I need to still do Klotho every so often to get meat rations off him as I don't see a more efficient way of eating a meal without wasting resources or money.

klotho doesn't give meat rations, zeno, patty, and ohza do though

oratank
Apr 27, 2019, 01:50 AM
970 fish ration in my storage i can't remember where i got these from but i damn sure klotho is the only one we have contact a lot and with that stupid talk to npc bingo back then he is the only one who can force those ration upon me

Dark Mits
Apr 27, 2019, 02:08 AM
Franca should be enough of a source of food anyway. Don't forget that you also have Support Partners that can help with that in parallel with you (and you can store materials for months in bank)

XrosBlader821
Apr 27, 2019, 02:52 AM
Also if you're not ignoring free 600k per character by doing gathering weeklies you can just throw together some janky gathering food from trash materials and be done with it.
Franka food is still useful for trying to beat my PB in solo EQ's so I'd rather not waste it.

Zulastar
Apr 27, 2019, 11:17 AM
I can't believe I don't need to run this shit anymore! So happy about it!

Kondibon
Apr 27, 2019, 01:10 PM
If you guys want a cheap food to use for the consumable thing, there's always Jerky. 5 red meat is nothing.

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 29, 2019, 10:57 AM
I feel its good but also bad.

Its good because it saves time but I cannot reset using the "client orders reset ticket" anymore

Bad because
1 .Yeah Klotho's CO could be reset using the ticket over and over. Now he only gives few thousand meseta on clear of his CO.
(like 3000 meseta per CO clear) zzzz
2. Fixed amount everyweek. Cannot meseta spam anymore.

Good because:

1. It saves time.

milranduil
Apr 29, 2019, 11:37 AM
I feel its good but also bad.

Its good because it saves time but I cannot reset using the "client orders reset ticket" anymore

Bad because
1 .Yeah Klotho's CO could be reset using the ticket over and over. Now he only gives few thousand meseta on clear of his CO.
(like 3000 meseta per CO clear) zzzz
2. Fixed amount everyweek. Cannot meseta spam anymore.

Good because:

1. It saves time.

lol..

silo1991
Apr 29, 2019, 12:11 PM
say klotho was nerfed its little , they kill him , the high commands confiscated his hand of midas or maybe he was involve in illegal bussiness just kidding

i like the change in matter of save time but , they should add more dailies involving TACOS (with 30/40 k reward , i think its the average )

also i expected the daily missions to encorage more to go into AQ, XQ ,BQ,UQ, but never RQ those should be removed IMO ( also because i loathe the songs in those quests)

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 29, 2019, 11:07 PM
zzz killing klotho ends the days of meseta spamming zzzz. I rememeber back in the days how those CO reset tickets were useful to get loads of meseta just by resetting Klotho's CO instead of having to wait a week.

Need to get a 10m item but do not have enough. Well just get 5 reset tickets ready , clear the TA's over and over then buy it. Now with arks missions , WE CANNOT DO THAT. zzzzz

[Ayumi]
Apr 29, 2019, 11:10 PM
zzz killing klotho ends the days of meseta spamming zzzz. I rememeber back in the days how those CO reset tickets were useful to get loads of meseta just by resetting Klotho's CO instead of having to wait a week.

Need to get a 10m item but do not have enough. Well just get 5 reset tickets ready , clear the TA's over and over then buy it. Now with arks missions , WE CANNOT DO THAT. zzzzz

Isn't those reset tickets not even worth the money though to reset Client Orders?

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 29, 2019, 11:17 PM
;3462933']Isn't those reset tickets not even worth the money though to reset Client Orders?

WHAT?? you could just buy recycle badges from the player shops x12 on regular days and x10 ( on discount days , if I recall carefully )

[Ayumi]
Apr 29, 2019, 11:32 PM
WHAT?? you could just buy recycle badges from the player shops x12 on regular days and x10 ( on discount days , if I recall carefully )

It costs 12 recycle badges.
The cheapest I've ever seen an AC item is around 200k at the very least.
12 of that is 2.4mil which is around the same amount you get from TAs and XQs.
May I ask where is the profit?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 29, 2019, 11:43 PM

do you not have enough characters to rake in a lot of meseta per week that youre ACTUALLY using CO reset tickets just for Klotho? I never want to go back to the old way, i get my weeklies in 1/4 of the time and can actually go do other things instead of setting a chunk of my day to TACO's.

idk how saving time is a bad thing

XrosBlader821
May 1, 2019, 05:40 AM
Welp turns out Weekly Arks missions do rotate.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559792091903950849/573096219660910592/unknown.png

SteveCZ
May 1, 2019, 05:53 AM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559792091903950849/573096219660910592/unknown.png

Yup. Well I guess all things are confirmed now. Still faster to deal with than the old method anyway soo.. got no complaint. \o/

Zulastar
May 1, 2019, 10:18 AM
Yerkes, man. Since I have tons of Nabe Shroom and Lili Vests stored he's my only friend now >_<

1.7m in 5 minutes + 645k after some time per character!

mother clusterfck
May 2, 2019, 09:31 AM

I was hoping for the 1m weekly to be there every week so I could spam it on all my SH+ characters to get 10m or so each week for little effort but sadly it's not possible. Just hope it appears every other week and not like only once a month or less.

PS: Poor Klotho, he is one of our best friends and doesn't deserve this nerf. Sega really shouldn't have nerfed him this hard it's stupid. Now he's a character whose cos are near worthless cause for both meseta and exp there are much better options, should have at least left the 60k co for each individual ta unchanged and kept but changed the other cos to like 50k / 100k or something so there is at least some point to his existence.

XrosBlader821
May 2, 2019, 11:06 AM
I was hoping for the 1m weekly to be there every week so I could spam it on all my SH+ characters to get 10m or so each week for little effort but sadly it's not possible. Just hope it appears every other week and not like only once a month or less.

??? The amount of Meseta you gain is the same, you just need to run a different quest.

ArcaneTechs
May 2, 2019, 12:31 PM

PS: Poor Klotho, he is one of our best friends and doesn't deserve this nerf. Sega really shouldn't have nerfed him this hard it's stupid. Now he's a character whose cos are near worthless cause for both meseta and exp there are much better options, should have at least left the 60k co for each individual ta unchanged and kept but changed the other cos to like 50k / 100k or something so there is at least some point to his existence.

Idk whats even going on in this post

Dark Mits
May 2, 2019, 12:32 PM
If anything, the greatest nerf was the reduction in income of Fish Ratios 8-)

milranduil
May 2, 2019, 02:16 PM

as long as each char has at least 1 lv50 class, you get the regular 2mil in weeklies every week. it's not random

mother clusterfck
May 3, 2019, 02:55 PM
The point is time and effort.
It's much faster and easier to just get 200k from cos, from gathering I got a lot of yerkes stuff so I walk into franka's hand yerkes a couple of items and finished.
Or do Zieg's cos, it's some effort but not actually more than what I'd do normally for the lambdas anyway.

As for Klotho, as I said he's sorta redundant now except for maybe the arena and riding quest cos, the rest isn't really worth doing compared to the exp cos from other npcs give and the meseta he gives us now is a joke.

milranduil
May 3, 2019, 04:11 PM
It's much faster and easier to just get 200k from cos, from gathering I got a lot of yerkes stuff so I walk into franka's hand yerkes a couple of items and finished.
Or do Zieg's cos, it's some effort but not actually more than what I'd do normally for the lambdas anyway.

As for Klotho, as I said he's sorta redundant now except for maybe the arena and riding quest cos, the rest isn't really worth doing compared to the exp cos from other npcs give and the meseta he gives us now is a joke.

the weeklies are easy as fuck for 2mil per char, i have no idea what you're talking about. daily/weekly missions give WAY more exp than klotho ever did

XrosBlader821
May 3, 2019, 04:16 PM

Feels like you're talking to someone who isn't here.
Yes it takes less time and effort. We literally established that before the Arks Mission system even released...

ArcaneTechs
May 3, 2019, 07:09 PM
Yes it takes less time and effort. We literally established that before the Arks Mission system even released...

you need to remember that some people dont read any of these threads or bumped and this is like all new information for them, even if the info is more than a year old

SteveCZ
May 3, 2019, 07:30 PM
Based on his previous replies in here, my guess is this guy probably don't test things by himself first and post faster than that. The hype of episode 6 I think.

ZerotakerZX
May 4, 2019, 01:13 AM
Based on his previous replies in here, my guess is this guy probably don't test things by himself first and post faster than that. The hype of episode 6 I think.

Yep. Kinda silly. Actually the fact that this topic is still alive is silly. There was some hazy details before, but pretty clear now: more munny for less time, even if our old sugar daddy is not involved anymore.

mother clusterfck
May 5, 2019, 05:50 AM
I meant the difference between 1m from one mission vs other weekly missions.
It's probably not a big deal to people that do weekly money runs anyway but I make a lot of meseta with 3 day shop tickets so I don't need money runs and if I can get 1m in under a minute without effort and usually 600k ontop from the grind an item mission it's easy enough money to motivate me.

Zulastar
Jun 2, 2019, 07:11 PM
Weekly mission's "Complete an Advance Quest" reward is 400k, 10 capsules requierd to clear Advance quest costs 500k... something went wrong here.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 2, 2019, 07:14 PM
Weekly mission's "Complete an Advance Quest" reward is 400k, 10 capsules requierd to clear Advance quest costs 500k... something went wrong here.

uhh, hrm, ehhh ABC capsules work too *mind blow*

Zulastar
Jun 2, 2019, 07:24 PM
uhh, hrm, ehhh ABC capsules work too *mind blow*

and what? 1 adv capsule a costs 50k or 250 CC

wefwq
Jun 2, 2019, 07:27 PM
You can get free capsule from koffie CO and main arks mission you know...

Zulastar
Jun 2, 2019, 07:29 PM
You can get free capsule from koffie CO and main arks mission you know...

I have them all used already

Kondibon
Jun 2, 2019, 07:33 PM
Buying advanced capsules was never meant to be the primary way to obtain them anyway.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 2, 2019, 08:38 PM

did you not run AQ's when they were relevant or something? I have hundreds of ABC Caps leftover after years (no stacks because i converted some when SHAQs hit) of running them. Hell even now it's not hard to run a few AQ's to get excess capsules for the next time the weekly AQ comes up again. Don't act like Sega has it out for you and actually put some work into it

reaper527
Jun 2, 2019, 09:03 PM

and then you never have to buy another cap again because you'll get at least 20 of them by the time you clear the level (which will then give you all the caps you need for your other characters to clear the order).

even at risk 1 and running solo (so minimum spawns) you'll get plenty of caps to keep you going indefinitely with a 250 rdr and 50% tri running.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 2, 2019, 09:07 PM
and then you never have to buy another cap again because you'll get at least 20 of them by the time you clear the level (which will then give you all the caps you need for your other characters to clear the order).

even at risk 1 and running solo (so minimum spawns) you'll get plenty of caps to keep you going indefinitely with a 250 rdr and 50% tri running.

you dont need to waste Tri's (unless you want to) on AQ Capsule farming

reaper527
Jun 2, 2019, 09:28 PM
you dont need to waste Tri's (unless you want to) on AQ Capsule farming

agreed, but with the overwhelming number of tri 50's that sega throws at us with arks mission giving them on a per character basis daily (plus whatever you get from login/campaign/etc. rewards), my "always running" boosts is exp 75/rdr 250/tri50.

when you're getting 21 tri 50's a week (10.5 hours of boost) if you don't have any paid char slots, might as well use them all the time. it's kind of like how people always run rdr 250 because of how many cubes they have or exp 75 because of how many spheres they have.

Meteor Weapon
Jun 2, 2019, 10:17 PM

Everytime I see your post, you just complain over trivial stuff just for the sake of complaining.

Dark Mits
Jun 3, 2019, 01:12 AM
And you can always ask for someone else to just use 2 of their capsules to open the room by selecting Leader Pays For Everyone.

when you're getting 21 tri 50's a week (10.5 hours of boost) if you don't have any paid char slots, might as well use them all the time. it's kind of like how people always run rdr 250 because of how many cubes they have or exp 75 because of how many spheres they have.Note however that if you do that, you "lock" yourself from using higher Triboosts. Of course you can overwrite it and therefore delete any minutes left on the lower Triboost, but for some reason it leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I don't do it. So instead, I simply do not gather Triboosts from alts but only from main.

-=EDIT=-
Entirely off-topic, but I think Sega should implement a way to "upgrade" some items that we get in bulk. For example, allow us to exchange 10x Triboost 50 for 1x Triboost 100. Allow us to exchange 10x Ability Success +10% to 1x Ability Success +20% etc.

XrosBlader821
Jun 3, 2019, 01:17 AM
How do you even run out of ABC capsules?

Dark Mits
Jun 3, 2019, 05:37 AM
Also, you can get them with Casino Coins.

Loveless62
Jun 3, 2019, 06:22 AM
You run out by boosting risk a few times (for more exp), and then not spending the time farming them back up. I don't have zero, but I am kind of low on one of the VH capsules because of this habit.

I have better ways of spending my time than running AQs, unless I have an incentive (bingo, weeklies, etc.). They are so boring!

XrosBlader821
Jun 3, 2019, 06:48 AM
You run out by boosting risk a few times (for more exp), and then not spending the time farming them back up. I don't have zero, but I am kind of low on one of the VH capsules because of this habit.

I have better ways of spending my time than running AQs, unless I have an incentive (bingo, weeklies, etc.). They are so boring!

Yeah but you wont run out ouf ALL ABC capsules like that. Only one type.

Loveless62
Jun 3, 2019, 09:57 AM
I goal was to explain how you can get low on A, B, and C capsules, not how you can run out.

Here's my attempt to explain how you can run out: maybe you can run out if you rush to the end, skip everything, and only kill the boss at the end. I haven't tried it, but I bet you still receive credit for an AQ if you only kill the end boss. Then you have a weekly mission done with only a couple minutes of effort.

I certainly don't do AQs that way. With a little more effort, you can kill some enemies and pick up a few caps, making the AQs sustainable, at least with the VH version.

Also, I don't see how 250CC is expensive for an AQ cap, especially if you only need one to get started. That's 3 CC tickets, where you earn a CC ticket every day for just logging in.

Edit: team managers can also buy AQ capsules for team members with team points. Every active member will get one, and you pay more points when there are more active members, but it's not that much.

SteveCZ
Jun 3, 2019, 10:13 AM
Just buy it and rush to the end. It's braindead 355k. =)

ArcaneTechs
Jun 3, 2019, 12:49 PM

but bro, Sega doesn't want to you to farm the AQ for more caps, they know your time is very precious and that rushing to the boss is the best way to save it knowing fully well the next week that brings AQs again you'll be forced to buy over and over. Theyre out for you and your meseta!! all apart of their grand scheme!! ahhhh!! *X-Files music*

SteveCZ
Jun 3, 2019, 08:06 PM
but bro, Sega doesn't want to you to farm the AQ for more caps, they know your time is very precious and that rushing to the boss is the best way to save it knowing fully well the next week that brings AQs again you'll be forced to buy over and over. Theyre out for you and your meseta!! all apart of their grand scheme!! ahhhh!! *X-Files music*

I fell right to their trap and I can't escape. Halp :-(

Flaoc
Jun 3, 2019, 09:01 PM
go buy abc capsules with buster medals sheesh. 5 medals = 50 capsules

SteveCZ
Jun 3, 2019, 09:34 PM

Or that... luls. :lol:

ArcaneTechs
Jun 3, 2019, 09:57 PM

you think you know more than the Devs? *blocked*

Loveless62
Jun 4, 2019, 09:25 AM
There are so many ways to buy shit in this game.

Did you know you can purchase Merit +30% for Craftsman's Seals from the Zieg Gigastore? It's true!

ZerotakerZX
Jun 4, 2019, 09:56 AM
There are so many ways to buy shit in this game.

Did you know you can purchase Merit +30% for Craftsman's Seals from the Zieg Gigastore? It's true!

No, but I sold it previously.

Zulastar
Jun 4, 2019, 12:14 PM
Everytime I see your post, you just complain over trivial stuff just for the sake of complaining.

Yep, that's mine complaining nature >_<

Just run solo 50 risk for achievement pack.

Solo 50 Risk SH Desert with 250RDR + 50TRI (they're garbage now >_<) brought me 24 Adv caps E when I'm killed every single mob on the map.

not 355, it's -95 'cause it'll be 405 - 50*10

Thanks for the info. I never check full buster medals goods list 'cause I always spend them for SG.

SteveCZ
Jun 4, 2019, 12:20 PM
not 355, it's -95 'cause it'll be 405 - 50*10

err.. you only need 1 capsule a for VHAQ run to clear the mission. =/

XrosBlader821
Jun 4, 2019, 01:49 PM
*snip*

Why are you wasting so many Capsules when all you need is 1 ABC capsule per Character? The drop rate is garbage, the EXP doesn't hold up to bossrush FQ and the Weekly mission has no level requirement.