PDA

View Full Version : Next Update 04/24/2019 (EPISODE 6)

Maulcun
Apr 12, 2019, 09:17 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRV6CmmRemA&feature=youtu.be&rel=0

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20190424/

XrosBlader821
Apr 12, 2019, 11:34 AM
Looking forward to this.
Especially Damage number sizes & Class buffs

Zulastar
Apr 12, 2019, 01:00 PM
Aaaaaa, I can't wait! This month lasting just too long.

SteveCZ
Apr 12, 2019, 11:59 PM
Finally. The moment we all have been waiting for lies on this very update. I have big hope in episode 6! \o/

Will_2_Power
Apr 13, 2019, 01:47 AM
I'm really looking forward to EP6, back to the SPACE sci-fi setting, and NOT your generic high school anime trope crap, and NOT some generic medieval crap.

I'm also really looking forward to the return of the badass AIS Gundams, and not Dork Blasts...

I'm really excited and can't wait!

Dugs
Apr 13, 2019, 10:38 AM
Not to say anything about high schools... but ep5 was not the first time Phantasy Star did medieval.

Tyreek
Apr 13, 2019, 09:14 PM
Its just that Phantasy Star Classic did it better. It had a setting, and we weren't going into it expecting much, other than a medieval setting. I was seriously going into EP5 thinking the world of Omega was a retelling of the timeline of the original Phantasy Star, and Profound Darkness' presence was completely messing it up, roles changed, Lutz, a namesake to the classic series, corrupted by the Ephemera. Alisa fulfilling her duty once again as the heroine that defeated Dark Falz... and I set myself up for absolute failure for thinking on such levels. Heck, even Valna's last name was Lashiec. We did get some real cool parts out of that story though, like Double's origin story, which was the missing piece to who Double's host was in a previous life. Even Apprentice for that matter. The whole Akashic Record thing sounded interesting, but this was a bit poor in its execution for something that's supposed to remember the history of everything.

Let's hope returning to space this time is the return to roots PSO2 deserves.

Meteor Weapon
Apr 13, 2019, 10:31 PM
Omega being a dream of the Akashic Record I thought they would do a lot of crazy stuff due to...well....Akashic Records being a goddamn library/memory of all existence where random dimensional chaotic shit can possibly happens but no....they went to a totally boring generic isekai safe route it failed miserably anyway. The final chapter was okay tho but could've been better with all the plot material they had in hand. They hyped so much with Alisa's return during the early stage of the story and yet she didn't do much other than dealing with the Dragon then went AWOL for the rest of the episode till the last chapter.

Here's hoping they had someone better to write EP6's plot but....I'm still skeptical about it.

wahahaha
Apr 14, 2019, 01:13 AM
Ep5 story had so much time to be developed, specially with game going downhill for more than 6 months. I wonder why we didn’t get more story content?

Reilet
Apr 14, 2019, 02:46 AM
Ep5 story had so much time to be developed, specially with game going downhill for more than 6 months. I wonder why we didn’t get more story content?

Hero pissed off a metric ton of people to the point SEGA had to change their focus on what they were doing to fix that problem.

Dark Mits
Apr 14, 2019, 05:22 AM
Hero and Buster Quest pissed off a metric ton of people to the point SEGA had to change their focus on what they were doing to fix that problem.Important addition :-D

XrosBlader821
Apr 14, 2019, 05:27 AM
Don't forget that prior to Sega course correcting there was no new Free Field planned for EP5. Buster Quests were meant to be the main mode of EP5 and get updates throughout the entire episode and Evleda weapons would be relevant for the entire episode. Prior to said course correction Advanced Classes were supposed to be better than regular classes by design and we had campaigns that specifically provided a "challenge" by prohibiting the use of a Advanced class to get the rewards. I think Chapter 3, 4 and 5 suffered the most from the course correction. Sega had to develop an entire Free Field that had basically nothing to do with the story and story Buster Quests stopped happening, now becoming just regular "break through enemy lines" quests.

I dunno how many of you noticed but Prepetual Madness takes place in the same mountain range where Chapter 3 took place in. This makes me believe that this EQ was originally planned to be released around the time Chapter 3 was Relevant and instead of Double we'd fight Loser, which probably explains why the Omega Falz Loser EQ is so disconnected from the main story and the fight itself really just regular Loser with slight tweaks. Omega Apprentice EQ too was just reviving a scrapped Idea for Mining Defense 4.

Basically Sega screwed up big time and were trying to make the best out of it. I dunno what caused it, probably lack of foresight or general lack of awareness but this wake up call had to happen because it finally made Sega adress glaring issues with the gameplay of regular classes.

silo1991
Apr 14, 2019, 11:54 AM
i think the original story idea was to bring back the characters of the original saga PS1 to 4 , but after seeing the reception of Alis , the team said , nope this plan its not gonna work and then we got the plot of the original incarnations of the dark falzes (with exception of aprentice) .

i think that idea could work if in that season presented us ZIo (PS4 main villian) as an antagonist along with mother brain as a demon

which makes me think maybe the writer of EP4 was behind EP5 too (in the fact of not having a clear objective with the story)

just as a reminder for me EP4 was bad for the art direction in general and EP5 bad in terms of gameplay (the 4 months of hiatus after dark blast elder was crime dammit)

wahahaha
Apr 14, 2019, 12:29 PM
i think the original story idea was to bring back the characters of the original saga PS1 to 4 , but after seeing the reception of Alis , the team said , nope this plan its not gonna work and then we got the plot of the original incarnations of the dark falzes (with exception of aprentice) .

i think that idea could work if in that season presented us ZIo (PS4 main villian) as an antagonist along with mother brain as a demon

which makes me think maybe the writer of EP4 was behind EP5 too (in the fact of not having a clear objective with the story)

just as a reminder for me EP4 was bad for the art direction in general and EP5 bad in terms of gameplay (the 4 months of hiatus after dark blast elder was crime dammit)

The real issue was gameplay balance, story had to be mutilated in favor of fixing the holes that were killing playerbase. EP5 starts slowly with world building but it didn’t last long enough, we don’t get to care for a lot of characters (Lutz, Alis) and they are mostly shoved down our throats. Regarding more PS characters appearing, they were going to be supports for each arc but that idea was scrapped. The whole dark falz backstories was the fastest and safest route they could take.
Regarding buster locations, the original idea was 1 or 2 buster areas per kingdom, we barely got 3 areas. They mentioned they wanted a full offense buster (they released a lq as test, but that didn’t work either) This content is worse than ride quests, how can you make something worse than ride quests?

silo1991
Apr 14, 2019, 02:40 PM
The real issue was gameplay balance, story had to be mutilated in favor of fixing the holes that were killing playerbase. EP5 starts slowly with world building but it didn’t last long enough, we don’t get to care for a lot of characters (Lutz, Alis) and they are mostly shoved down our throats. Regarding more PS characters appearing, they were going to be supports for each arc but that idea was scrapped. The whole dark falz backstories was the fastest and safest route they could take.
Regarding buster locations, the original idea was 1 or 2 buster areas per continent, we barely got 3 areas. They mentioned they wanted a full offense buster (they released a lq as test, but that didn’t work either) This content is worse than ride quests, how can you make something worse than ride quests?

if you talk about that beautiful line ver of buster quest yeah how can you screw up more than riding quest DX ,

and again buster quest had so much potential wasted , i still dream with the attack of clones promo U_U

NightlightPro
Apr 18, 2019, 12:51 PM
so goodbye Hero and katana Br guren spam?

we'll see

ArcaneTechs
Apr 18, 2019, 03:33 PM
so goodbye Hero and katana Br guren spam?

we'll see

No one gurren spams anymore, get with the times

Poyonche
Apr 18, 2019, 04:07 PM
No one gurren spams anymore, get with the times

There are more than you think, just like SU spamming Wanda Shock on bosses... _(:3

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 18, 2019, 04:36 PM
Basilis when?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 18, 2019, 04:37 PM
There are more than you think, just like SU spamming Wanda Shock on bosses... _(:3

Ugh dont remind me, ive seen SU's use Wanda on persona throughout the whole fight

NightlightPro
Apr 18, 2019, 05:23 PM
because most katana Br's i find in mpa do only guren

as katana phantom is more likely a good replace of katana Braver

that's the point

ArcaneTechs
Apr 18, 2019, 10:11 PM
because most katana Br's i find in mpa do only guren

as katana phantom is more likely a good replace of katana Braver

that's the point

do you play with Expert matching off? Because I only see bad BR's spamming Tessen every once and awhile, most know that Sakura End T0 and Gekka are the ones you spam (or just SE).

and nobody can say Katana on Phantom is a replacement for BR GT spam either, nobody besides Event attendees have gotten their hands on playing Ph at all yet

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 18, 2019, 11:25 PM
Episode 6 week is also End Game's week

oratank
Apr 19, 2019, 12:10 AM

i met Su/Hu 10*tact in double buster quest yesterday and most of mpa have awful affix or no affix at all on EXPERT :D

XrosBlader821
Apr 19, 2019, 02:35 AM
do you play with Expert matching off? Because I only see bad BR's spamming Tessen every once and awhile, most know that Sakura End T0 and Gekka are the ones you spam (or just SE).

and nobody can say Katana on Phantom is a replacement for BR GT spam either, nobody besides Event attendees have gotten their hands on playing Ph at all yet

Expert matching is a joke ever since you can 4 man the requirements.You pretty much have to TMPA or else you'll get matched up with the weirdest players imaginable.

Episode 6 week is also End Game's week

You mean Avengers? This is even worse for me since Endgame starts in German cinemas 2 days early, exactly on the day PSO2 EP6 launches. I pray for a lack of E-Maitnence.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 19, 2019, 04:23 AM
Expert matching is a joke ever since you can 4 man the requirements.You pretty much have to TMPA or else you'll get matched up with the weirdest players.

First part obvious, secondly i say this because somehow having a bad run on expert because a nightmare on non expert matching where lets say persona raid that normally would be 5-10mins long turns into 15-20mins long.

Tymek
Apr 19, 2019, 06:47 AM
PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 EPISODE6 Overview Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek7ST20saD0

KaizoKage
Apr 19, 2019, 07:40 AM
I just really wish that they let us download some manual patch or something. I don't want a scenario where we have to patch the game AFTER the maintenance cause who knows how big the update is (2-3GB or more perhaps)

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 19, 2019, 08:48 AM
I just really wish that they let us download some manual patch or something. I don't want a scenario where we have to patch the game AFTER the maintenance cause who knows how big the update is (2-3GB or more perhaps)

2-3GB is quite fast tbh or would you rather something as slow as warframe's update lol

Tymek
Apr 19, 2019, 09:03 AM

The patches are usually up for download a couple of hours before maintenance ends.

Dark Mits
Apr 19, 2019, 09:06 AM
2-3GB is quite fast tbh or would you rather something as slow as warframe's update lolThat depends on your connection... 3GB where I live is about 1h15mins at best. Other have it worse.

XrosBlader821
Apr 19, 2019, 09:14 AM
24th patch only comes with phantom
UH free fields and Armada EQ come at a later date so the update shouldnt be big

SteveCZ
Apr 19, 2019, 09:17 AM
PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 EPISODE6 Overview Trailer:

Omg omg omg the hype! :-o
Just a few more days and holy crap Avengers: Endgame gets in the way, my case is like Xros.

NightlightPro
Apr 19, 2019, 09:47 AM
but expect EM right after 24th Maintenance because we know Sega always messes things up when it comes to big patches

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 19, 2019, 10:16 AM
but expect EM right after 24th Maintenance because we know Sega always messes things up when it comes to big patches

Nobody's perfect lol.

KaizoKage
Apr 19, 2019, 10:47 AM
2-3GB is quite fast tbh or would you rather something as slow as warframe's update lol

My country's ISP is really slow and overpriced :v

That depends on your connection... 3GB where I live is about 1h15mins at best. Other have it worse.

3GB where I live can range from 2-5 hours

24th patch only comes with phantom
UH free fields and Armada EQ come at a later date so the update shouldnt be big

oh right, new field should come in May IIRC.... I totally forgot about that.
So its only Phantom, some new features like the group chat and Dailly missions, and EP 6 story

Shinamori
Apr 19, 2019, 12:42 PM
That's why they're doing extended super early maint. But...

RefrainDP
Apr 19, 2019, 12:59 PM
I'm stuck with a Vita only so I will probably have to reinstall the game like a few weeks ago.

Atmius
Apr 19, 2019, 01:05 PM
I can only hope partway through episode 6 they kill vita support.

XrosBlader821
Apr 19, 2019, 02:31 PM
And I hope that if the AIS L-Rings applies to AIS Vega too we'll get a combined AIS Ring in the process.

the_importer_
Apr 19, 2019, 03:46 PM
I figured they might do this, and it looks like they will:

Removed Photon Tree Effects:
-Photon Effect Rate
-Photon Effect Occurrence

That's great and all, but will we get back out Team Points?

Ransu
Apr 19, 2019, 05:40 PM
Maybe if they actually put meaningful things in the Team Shop like Excubes and more relevant triggers.

the_importer_
Apr 19, 2019, 07:50 PM
Maybe actually putting meaningful things in the Team Shop like Excubes and more relevant triggers.

Excubes??

Ransu
Apr 19, 2019, 08:48 PM
Excubes??

Personally, I think a reasonable amount of Excubes a week for a reasonable TP cost would be fine. Atm nothing good in Team Shop aside from Tri-Boost and I guess the Silver Key.

quickasker
Apr 19, 2019, 10:25 PM
Personally, I think a reasonable amount of Excubes a week for a reasonable TP cost would be fine. Atm nothing good in Team Shop aside from Tri-Boost and I guess the Silver Key.

??? Shirona already selling excubes for cheap price.

Flaoc
Apr 19, 2019, 10:35 PM
??? Shirona already selling excubes for cheap price.

oh man so cheap.. totally cheap (wtf is wrong with you)
https://i.imgur.com/qxRQxEU.png

quickasker
Apr 19, 2019, 10:40 PM

lmao. now imagine being a team member that their team points is spent to buy excube with "reasonable price"

ArcaneTechs
Apr 20, 2019, 12:39 AM
just run solo PD, takes 5mins a run, yeesh. ez 30-50 cubes

Tymek
Apr 20, 2019, 03:30 AM
I figured they might do this, and it looks like they will:

Removed Photon Tree Effects:
-Photon Effect Rate
-Photon Effect Occurrence

That's great and all, but will we get back out Team Points?

What did those even do? Affect PSE?

Mr3chi
Apr 20, 2019, 03:30 AM
my boy klotho was used to buying the cubes. and here he is now
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/x9cHuLl.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

HardBoiledPapa
Apr 20, 2019, 03:33 AM
Anyone know how often jellen triggers from Ph attacks? I'm thinking of putting phrase decay on my Ph katana but I'm not sure if it'll be worth it.

XrosBlader821
Apr 20, 2019, 03:34 AM
What did those even do? Affect PSE?

They decided whenever or not your team tree buffs are greyed out or not and for how long.
That "mechanic" is getting removed entirely.

Anyone know how often jellen triggers from Ph attacks? I'm thinking of putting phrase decay on my Ph katana but I'm not sure if it'll be worth it.

We don't have the specifics yet but whatever the rate is going to be I think it's safe to assume Phrase Decay is going to be way more beneficial to PH than Phrase Weak

SteveCZ
Apr 20, 2019, 05:03 AM

You can watch the Phantom gameplay demo where there's a rockbear and enemies in somehow buster map to find out.

Azure Falcon
Apr 20, 2019, 05:38 AM
Ugh, finishing episode 5 is mandatory to start episode 6, what a pointless decision. Just let us change to Ep6 mode with a quick optional recap, Ep5's story is awful so all I'm going to do is waste a few hours skipping every cutscene and start 6 with no idea what is going on anyway.

Poyonche
Apr 20, 2019, 06:17 AM
Ugh, finishing episode 5 is mandatory to start episode 6, what a pointless decision. Just let us change to Ep6 mode with a quick optional recap, Ep5's story is awful so all I'm going to do is waste a few hours skipping every cutscene and start 6 with no idea what is going on anyway.

If you want to understand what is going on, just don't skip the very last cutscene of EP5, that should be enough.

the_importer_
Apr 20, 2019, 07:32 AM

You left out confusing. Seriously, because it was fully translated, I've redone EP5 from start to finish a couple of weeks ago and I seriously didn't understand so many of the plot points that it's ridiculous. I had no issues understanding EP1 to EP3 from the days with the matter boards, when I had to do a bunch of game play, kill quests and fetch quests before seeing the next chapter and yet, seeing EP5 with barely any interruptions still left so many questions unanswered for me. Don't know if it's because it's a complex story, if it's badly translated or so boring that my ADD phased me in and out of it.

Azure Falcon
Apr 20, 2019, 07:35 AM
If you want to understand what is going on, just don't skip the very last cutscene of EP5, that should be enough.
Just for reference, which chapter is the final one? So that I know when to stop skipping.

Loyd Azakuya
Apr 20, 2019, 07:54 AM
Just for reference, which chapter is the final one? So that I know when to stop skipping.
Ch.6: Our Heroes Assemble

ArcaneTechs
Apr 20, 2019, 09:39 AM

You get a literal FREE Chronos Stone just for doing Ep5s story, why wouldnt you do this???

NightlightPro
Apr 20, 2019, 11:13 AM
so Sega wants ppl to XH Ph day one

in the meanwhile

https://i.imgur.com/d1TOnCU.jpg

Azure Falcon
Apr 20, 2019, 11:55 AM
You get a literal FREE Chronos Stone just for doing Ep5s story, why wouldnt you do this???
Force is the only class I enjoy nowadays and I'm already covered for Phantom in terms of 15*s on the off chance that is fun, so I don't currently need it.

Shinamori
Apr 20, 2019, 12:49 PM
just run solo PD, takes 5mins a run, yeesh. ez 30-50 cubes

Takes me like10.

the_importer_
Apr 20, 2019, 03:37 PM
Takes me like10.

Still beats using Team Points to buy Cubes I'll tell you that. With the points you would wasted on Cubes, you could boost your drop rate, giving you possibly more rares that you can trade for Cubes.

Flaoc
Apr 20, 2019, 05:59 PM
just run solo PD, takes 3-4mins a run, yeesh. ez 30-50 cubes

fixed

ArcaneTechs
Apr 20, 2019, 07:54 PM
fixed

i accounted for casual times

Flaoc
Apr 20, 2019, 10:00 PM
oh feelsbadman

XrosBlader821
Apr 21, 2019, 02:26 AM
Casual times and Te players QwQ

Zulastar
Apr 21, 2019, 12:49 PM
in the meanwhile

https://i.imgur.com/d1TOnCU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KTZUIob.jpg (https://i.imgur.com/KTZUIob.jpg)

I'll run all these during May 2 PSO2 Day! But first I have about 33 mil XP in tickets lol >_<

https://i.imgur.com/WQilHmC.jpg (https://i.imgur.com/WQilHmC.jpg)

cheapgunner
Apr 21, 2019, 01:20 PM
I don't see how ppl can clear Solo PD so fast. >:-|

Gonna have to retry that trigger run again.

Zulastar
Apr 21, 2019, 01:27 PM

Me too. I manage to kill Doubles once before it's fly away for a big one.

I saw in videos on 2nd phase people hit first shown limb for a 3-4 mils and it's change for a 3rd phase after that, but I can't do so. Even if I hit these 3 mil dmg it's just starting to fly as always an I still need to break all limps in order to change a phase.

SteveCZ
Apr 21, 2019, 09:19 PM

Well if we're talking about solo PD today compare to when it was first released, we are at 15* weapons already so solo PD today is already like doing TA for money. Good luck.

NightlightPro
Apr 23, 2019, 06:03 AM
so patch size?

edit: nvm almost 5GB

rip SSD

i only have like 4GB left

time to unistall some junk

the_importer_
Apr 23, 2019, 06:18 AM
so patch size?

edit: nvm almost 5GB

rip SSD

i only have like 4GB left

time to unistall some junk

On my GPD Win 2, PSO2 runs from my 200GB SD Card. Takes a bit longer to load, but it runs great, no lag. I regret buying SSDs for my tower now (a 1TB and a 2TB) to store my games instead of going for a 4TB HDD.

NightlightPro
Apr 23, 2019, 12:58 PM
is the patch already available?

tweaker says there is a pso2 update just now

don't wanna get all my game files corrupted because i know it happened before

Tymek
Apr 23, 2019, 01:12 PM
is the patch already available?

tweaker says there is a pso2 update just now

don't wanna get all my game files corrupted because i know it happened before

Yes, the patch is already available on all platforms.

XrosBlader821
Apr 23, 2019, 02:13 PM
looks like the new Affixes prioritize Defense over Offense. I wonder if that's foreshadowing for UH

Ransu
Apr 23, 2019, 02:20 PM
looks like the new Affixes prioritize Defense over Offense. I wonder if that's foreshadowing for UH

UH might end up making defense affixes more relevant similar to EP5 doing so to HP. But I'm sure people would probably still go with prioritizing attack. More variety in the affixing system is welcome to me though.

silo1991
Apr 23, 2019, 02:26 PM
UH might end up making defense affixes more relevant similar to EP5 doing so to HP. But I'm sure people would probably still go with prioritizing attack. More variety in the affixing system is welcome to me though.

where the defensive effects go , of course armors .

alright people mostly put offensive effects on armors without extra HP or all resist , thanks to those 2 effects i can survive anything even as a fo/te or te/fo which are the squishier combinations in the game, how is possible that im more tanky than a hunter .

i know i shouldnt get hit with those combinations but ,still how a hunter can die in one shot, how :/

EvilMag
Apr 23, 2019, 02:33 PM

it wouldn't surprise me if they end up doing the same gimmick on UH that they did on Depth 150 masq. As in a giant fuck you to those using Rappy Shine

XrosBlader821
Apr 23, 2019, 02:43 PM
it wouldn't surprise me if they end up doing the same gimmick on UH that they did on Depth 150 masq. As in a giant fuck you to those using Rappy Shine

Super Treatment intensifies

Dark Mits
Apr 23, 2019, 02:55 PM
I was curious about this Crack I affix which everyone says is great. Assuming it scales linearly, that would make Crack V have
+15 ATK, +25 DEF, +25 HP and +5 PP. This falls somewhere between Returner IV and Returner V. But if only Crack I is available at the start, wouldn't that make Crack V pretty rare? Also, since we still have the mentality of atk uber alles, wouldn't that +15atk make it pretty weak as an affix?

Zulastar
Apr 23, 2019, 03:01 PM
Defence? HP? Really? Nah! ONLY ATTACK! ONLY HARDCORE!

I really prefer to hit hard and survive all incomings by countering it with heavy damage instead of tanking.
There are: dodge, skills, POTs, PAs with I-frames, MAG effects and PB for surviving emergencies without losing attack potential onto HP and Def affixes...

XrosBlader821
Apr 23, 2019, 03:02 PM
I was curious about this Crack I affix which everyone says is great. Assuming it scales linearly, that would make Crack V have
+15 ATK, +25 DEF, +25 HP and +5 PP. This falls somewhere between Returner IV and Returner V. But if only Crack I is available at the start, wouldn't that make Crack V pretty rare? Also, since we still have the mentality of atk uber alles, wouldn't that +15atk make it pretty weak as an affix?

Doesn't scale like that.
[SPOILER-BOX]Ex-Act Soul:
30 S-Atk
20 Def
20 HP
2 PP

Ex-Til Soul:
30 R-Atk
20 Def
20 HP
2 PP

Ex-Magi Soul:
30 T-Atk
20 Def
20 HP
2 PP

Ex-Ares Soul:
20 Atk
20 Def
50 HP
2 PP

Ex-seed Energy:
50 Atk
20 Def
20 HP
2 PP

Divine Will:
20 Atk
5 PP

Divine Order
50 Atk
20 HP
10 PP

Crack I:
3 Atk
5 Def
5 HP
1 PP

Crack II:
5 ATK
10 DEF
10 HP
1 PP

Crack III:
10 ATK
15 DEF
15 HP
1 PP

Crack IV:
15 ATK
30 DEF
30 HP
2 PP

Crack V:
30 ATK
50 DEF
50 HP
2 PP[/SPOILER-BOX]

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 23, 2019, 09:09 PM
anyone done with the client side update yet ??

ArcaneTechs
Apr 23, 2019, 09:12 PM
done hours ago

Suirano
Apr 23, 2019, 09:56 PM
EP6's music so far in the trailers have been so good. Can't wait to hear more in future updates.

Loyd Azakuya
Apr 23, 2019, 10:19 PM
EP6's music so far in the trailers have been so good. Can't wait to hear more in future updates.

Yeah, I really like a lot the one they are using in the AIS Vega section in the new EQ

https://youtu.be/zagDVjzDjPM?t=836

especially the part in 22:16 the Piano and then the Guitar in 22:37
You can barely hear it in the background

Suirano
Apr 23, 2019, 10:25 PM
There was one trailer tho where the theme sounded like a remixed Omega Masquerade theme. It was the 3 minute video about the EQ in a previous livestream. I am curious what that theme is. Maybe I am mishearing it but it really does sound like Masquerade's theme.

Gwyndolin
Apr 23, 2019, 11:51 PM
Just a few hours now. Here's hoping there's enough to keep me interested for more than an hour or two!

TakemiShinnosuke
Apr 24, 2019, 12:11 AM
a few hours and many tickets to spam level phatom to 90. I am lucky I kept all of them hahaha

Mr3chi
Apr 24, 2019, 12:45 AM
i just want new version of aria hair kappa. confirmed it comes without accessory so must have stuff 8-)

KaizoKage
Apr 24, 2019, 01:40 AM
Saw this on FB posted by Pipi Pip. Said it was datamined from the update

New Affixes!:

Ex-Act Soul: 30 S-atk 20 S-Def 20 R-Def 20 T-Def 20 HP 2 PP

Ex-Til Soul: 30 R-atk 20 S-Def 20 R-Def 20 T-Def 20 HP 2 PP

Ex-Magi Soul: 30 T-atk 20 S-Def 20 R-Def 20 T-Def 20 HP 2 PP

Ex-Ares Soul: 20 S-atk 20 T-atk 20 R-atk 20 R-Def 20 T-Def 20 S-Def 50 HP 2 PP

Ex-seed Energy: 50 S-Atk 50 T-Atk 50 R-Atk, 20 R-Def 20 T-Def 20 S-Def 20 HP 2 PP

Divine Will: 20 S-Atk 20 T-Atk 20 R-Atk 5 PP

Divine Order 50 S-Atk 50 T-Atk 50 R-Atk 20 HP 10 PP

Crack I: 3 Atk 5 Def 5 HP 1 PP

Crack II: 5 ATK 10 DEF 10 HP 1 PP

Crack III: 10 ATK 15 DEF 15 HP 1 PP

Crack IV: 15 ATK 30 DEF 30 HP 2 PP

Crack V: 30 ATK 50 DEF 50 HP 2 PP

SteveCZ
Apr 24, 2019, 01:55 AM
Well, well, well... I like the sound of Divine Order already.

XrosBlader821
Apr 24, 2019, 01:55 AM
Saw this on FB posted by Pipi Pip. Said it was datamined from the update

New Affixes!:

Ex-Act Soul: 30 S-atk 20 S-Def 20 R-Def 20 T-Def 20 HP 2 PP

Ex-Til Soul: 30 R-atk 20 S-Def 20 R-Def 20 T-Def 20 HP 2 PP

Ex-Magi Soul: 30 T-atk 20 S-Def 20 R-Def 20 T-Def 20 HP 2 PP

Ex-Ares Soul: 20 S-atk 20 T-atk 20 R-atk 20 R-Def 20 T-Def 20 S-Def 50 HP 2 PP

Ex-seed Energy: 50 S-Atk 50 T-Atk 50 R-Atk, 20 R-Def 20 T-Def 20 S-Def 20 HP 2 PP

Divine Will: 20 S-Atk 20 T-Atk 20 R-Atk 5 PP

Divine Order 50 S-Atk 50 T-Atk 50 R-Atk 20 HP 10 PP

Crack I: 3 Atk 5 Def 5 HP 1 PP

Crack II: 5 ATK 10 DEF 10 HP 1 PP

Crack III: 10 ATK 15 DEF 15 HP 1 PP

Crack IV: 15 ATK 30 DEF 30 HP 2 PP

Crack V: 30 ATK 50 DEF 50 HP 2 PP
I guess putting it in a spoilerbox made my post invisible

Dark Mits
Apr 24, 2019, 02:00 AM
I am reading patch notes on bumped and I came across this:

- When you have an enemy’s aggro, an icon will be displayed on the Enemy’s Nameplate for you.We are going to need tactics and coordination!

KaizoKage
Apr 24, 2019, 02:42 AM
I guess putting it in a spoilerbox made my post invisible

oh crap Im sorry, I didnt notice :<

XrosBlader821
Apr 24, 2019, 03:01 AM
I am reading patch notes on bumped and I came across this:

- When you have an enemy’s aggro, an icon will be displayed on the Enemy’s Nameplate for you.We are going to need tactics and coordination!

Not really anything new but finally making that mechanic visible will shut up unaware noobs.
Imagine a perfect scenario tho where Gu, Hero and Hunter mains attack enemies from the front, eating aggro while everyone else dishes heavy damage from the back using Wise stance.
Will probably never happen but I really want Guard stance Hu to finally happen. Can't wait to see the Guard stance advance buff

oh crap Im sorry, I didnt notice :<

it's ok lol, I don't think anyone noticed.

Dark Mits
Apr 24, 2019, 03:17 AM
Imagine a perfect scenario tho where Gu, Hero and Hunter mains attack enemies from the front, eating aggro while everyone else dishes heavy damage from the back using Wise stance.
Will probably never happen but I really want Guard stance Hu to finally happen. Can't wait to see the Guard stance advance buffIt won't happen because according to this, only the player who has aggro will know that he has. At best everyone else will just know that they themselves don't have aggro. But at the same time they will not directly know who has aggro. Is it the player at 1200 hours, at 200 hours, at 900 hours? In any case, it won't have major impact on how we deal with the boss, unless the player who has aggro likes to move a lot, in which case it would help the rest to predict how the boss will move.

it's ok lol, I don't think anyone noticed.I did :<

LancerFate
Apr 24, 2019, 03:25 AM
i can't start phantom training quest for level cap 30, anyone have same issue ?

oratank
Apr 24, 2019, 03:36 AM
nope work fine

sakare
Apr 24, 2019, 03:46 AM
i can't start phantom training quest for level cap 30, anyone have same issue ?

Do u also get cannot start quest, target room cannot be found.

LancerFate
Apr 24, 2019, 03:52 AM
Do u also get cannot start quest, target room cannot be found.

yep but it worked just keep trying, guess servers are busy with this quest atm

SteveCZ
Apr 24, 2019, 03:55 AM
This is what it says:

サーバが混雑しているためクエストを開始できませんでした。

Google Translate: The quest could not be started because the server is busy.

XrosBlader821
Apr 24, 2019, 04:17 AM
I did :<

Senpai noticed <3

oratank
Apr 24, 2019, 06:20 AM
Arks mission reward 10m exp ticket by unlock level 80,90 "PER CHARACTER" sega you did good going to 90 right now :D

XrosBlader821
Apr 24, 2019, 07:23 AM
Arks mission reward 10m exp ticket by unlock level 80,90 "PER CHARACTER" sega you did good going to 90 right now :D

main arks missions are once per acc

oratank
Apr 24, 2019, 07:56 AM
why not try take them by yourself and findout first :p

XrosBlader821
Apr 24, 2019, 09:41 AM
why not try take them by yourself and findout first :p

yeah ok, Some are once per account. Sorry.
On that note, time to get my second phantom to level 90 lmao

StreetFighter2242
Apr 27, 2019, 03:06 PM
And thus the series continues to be butchered by idiots.

Kondibon
Apr 27, 2019, 05:11 PM
And thus the series continues to be butchered by idiots.

I'm curious what you mean.

BloodPuddles
Apr 27, 2019, 07:32 PM
I second Kondibon's statement. I didn't just read through 11 pages of useless junk to be left on a cliffhanger like that.