PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Forest & UQ Amaduscia Boosted this week: May 8th ~ May 15th

ArcaneTechs
May 8, 2019, 08:13 PM
For those who for whatever reason by now still haven't geared up, heres another random shot to get that gear done (going to assume Sega will extend this or boost the other UQ's until UH release). Good luck and be glad Jutus can now be dropped at +35, now just pray its the one you need or if Lumiere decides to drop instead.

Enchanted Forest Exploration

+150% Rare Drop Rate
+150% Experience
Extra Hard Only:
Increased drop rate of ★13 Jutus Weapons
Increased drop rate of Lambda Grinders
Added ★14 Lumiere Weapons to the drop pool
Added ★13 Schvelle Weapons to the drop pool

Ultimate Amduscia

+150% Rare Drop Rate
+150% Experience
Increased drop rate of ★14 Ares-NT Weapons
Increased drop rate of ★13 Nemesis-NT Weapons
Increased drop rate of ★13 Slave-NT Weapons
Added ★13 Invade-NT Weapons to the drop pool
Added 2019 Weapon Badges to the drop pool
Added Super Megaton Parfait to the drop pool

final_attack
May 8, 2019, 08:16 PM
Hmm .... with that boost, hopefully there are quite a few party who do the quest (since it's generally empty without boost?) .....
Preferred guruguru-type so ..... maybe I'll hop in _(:3」

ArcaneTechs
May 8, 2019, 09:08 PM
Hmm .... with that boost, hopefully there are quite a few party who do the quest (since it's generally empty without boost?) .....
Preferred guruguru-type so ..... maybe I'll hop in _(:3」
idk what factors there are (Ship, Team, Peak Hours) but Enchanted Forest is alive just not during gaijin hours, this is going by the weekly drop list. Idk why people don't just run EF during non boost weeks, it offers great drops still

final_attack
May 8, 2019, 09:31 PM
Ah ..... I do play on JST afternoon / evening usually, so, maybe there's that.
I barely found people doing it before ...... end up running 3-4 man + me for a while back then (just a bit before Lightstream implementation).

Guess I'll try to see it again :D

XrosBlader821
May 9, 2019, 12:03 AM
Time to stock up on fodder

Sriracha X
May 9, 2019, 07:19 AM
Excellent. I need to find time to do a bunch of Ultimate Amduscia runs

BloodPuddles
May 9, 2019, 05:13 PM
Hype, I need that Austere-NT talisman so my me can look like a total badass.

Masu
May 10, 2019, 10:20 PM
Nice boost...but ratio nemesis/slave is horrible for me. The former drop like candies while slave want eventually to show up only during persona drop buff. Very pleasant to get a single one this last persona boost a fucking takt!. Also fuck Hu weaps spam.
No one give a fuck about Hu! [SPOILER-BOX]*raise wall*:D[/SPOILER-BOX]

Edit: and lol since I pointed the bad drop ratio between nem and slave, I got more slave to drop. Finally got dat damn slave rod to drop and got my Austere nt I was craving for....just to realize I wasn't able to equip it! :lol: Fixed the mag issue since but now am good for some solo PD spam to recover x_x
So, after ~12hrs of farm: got my austere rod (!). Can get austere DB (!), Knux (o), WL(o), Talis x2 (o), sword (!), katana (!). Best boost eva!

As Agent Falco is pointing, Ares drop rate is still ass (got only 3) tho but no wonder why since they are available from Hero crests now.

Flaoc
May 11, 2019, 03:38 PM
and ares rates are still garbage even with the so called "boost"

silo1991
May 14, 2019, 08:32 AM
i wanted to get invade , nemesis and slave weapons but i just found people for 1 run in UQ ambducia in the whole week , why there wasnt demand ?

Crevox
May 14, 2019, 09:39 AM
i wanted to get invade , nemesis and slave weapons but i just found people for 1 run in UQ ambducia in the whole week , why there wasnt demand ?

I ran some amduscia groups, but it seemed like everyone was running forest, and rightfully so.

This is just my opinion and observations but, Enchanted Forest is better because:

-Drops go toward making a 15 star that is better than Austere.

-The 15 star weapon you create can be changed to any weapon type you want.

-Less conditions on getting your drops. You only need to find two 13 stars of the same weapon type to be done farming for the 15 star (Jutus and Schvelle). After that you can buy Demon & Val, upgrade and done. Austere makes you find four weapons, three of them have to be of the same type, and one of the weapons is 14 star with a much lower drop rate (Ares). You can even get the Schvelle through other methods (upgrading Evleda). If you get a Lumiere weapon drop, it can potentially be even easier/cheaper.

-You can buy an 8 ability weapon when making the Atlas 15 star to get 8 abilities on your final weapon, but for Austere you have to get very lucky or upslot.

-Better drops other than weapons (lots of Lambda Grinders).

-Easy longer farming without restarting over and over.

silo1991
May 14, 2019, 10:13 AM
I ran some amduscia groups, but it seemed like everyone was running forest, and rightfully so.

This is just my opinion and observations but, Enchanted Forest is better because:

-Drops go toward making a 15 star that is better than Austere.

-The 15 star weapon you create can be changed to any weapon type you want.

-Less conditions on getting your drops. You only need to find two 13 stars of the same weapon type to be done farming for the 15 star (Jutus and Schvelle). After that you can buy Demon & Val, upgrade and done. Austere makes you find four weapons, three of them have to be of the same type, and one of the weapons is 14 star with a much lower drop rate (Ares). You can even get the Schvelle through other methods (upgrading Evleda). If you get a Lumiere weapon drop, it can potentially be even easier/cheaper.

-You can buy an 8 ability weapon when making the Atlas 15 star to get 8 abilities on your final weapon, but for Austere you have to get very lucky or upslot.

-Better drops other than weapons (lots of Lambda Grinders).

-Easy longer farming without restarting over and over.

of course that i played the forest a lot in this week , but im planning to do austere knuckles and dualblades for give the max advantage to S1 lightstream Dual blades skill into those weapons

also to get nemesis and slave weapons because i didnt knew the grind cap conversion was 32 Q_Q

Masu
May 14, 2019, 10:16 AM
Never had any troubles finding UQ runs 0.o

Regarding Crevox's post:
Number of Austere nt you can own isn't limited/gated behind chronos stones and even if Ares drop is real bad you can still get them from Hero crests exchange (at worst). Also you can change type of nemesis/slave at the cost of UQ stones because it require to get old type slave/nem for the exchange. At least we don't need to get multiple copies to +35 nem/slave fodders like before. Super Megaton farm ez. Got some Exquisite Megaton as well. Ez gold mats farm with unwanted drops + ares stones. I would have prefered to farm E.Forest instead of runing the same A to B content but honestly UQ is way more appealing for me.

TheFanaticViper
May 14, 2019, 10:43 AM
Never had any troubles finding UQ runs 0.o
Same (ship2), and yet i play this game when the ship is not very crowded (around 3 AM JST)

Crevox
May 14, 2019, 10:47 AM
Super Megaton farm ez.

I think I ran a total of 10 Amduscia runs as a Summoner main and I didn't get a single one. Meanwhile I've gotten 3 at once from one phanatical phantoms.

Number of Austere nt you can own isn't limited/gated behind chronos stones

Well the first chronos stone is free (Val +35), they just gave one from campaign, then you can get at least one more from story. If for some reason you already have 2-3 non-lightstream 15 stars and are still looking for more (and you didn't want to just convert your existing ones NOR get the better ones coming out next update), then yes, austere exists. I assume whoever in this scenario that has this many 15 stars would know all this already, but either way, I think the reasons I listed are pretty reason enough as to why people preferred forest. I still think it's easier to get presuming you have the chronos stone, on top of just being a better weapon.

EDIT: And well, based on his post, he just wants them for the SAF for 10 ATK power, so shrug.

RadiantLegend
May 14, 2019, 11:05 AM
I think I did only one run. Yeah I'm burnt out.

ArcaneTechs
May 14, 2019, 11:30 AM
I think I did only one run. Yeah I'm burnt out.

I skipped these too, waiting for UH grind for weapon camos and to get a few good weapons coming out of it

MelancholyWitch
May 15, 2019, 01:18 AM

I'm pretty sure most people were running Enchanted Forest.

Loveless62
May 15, 2019, 01:52 AM
Check the UQ blocks next time.

Dark Priest
May 15, 2019, 02:06 AM
I'm pretty sure most people were running Enchanted Forest.

Nope, maybe it's a ship thing if you saw that but i had 0 issues getting plenty of runs all week, even got 2 aus weapons out of it and LOTS of gold items out of the useless weapons.

In fact forest was the one with the least amount of people or same. i didn't check every single time.

Check the UQ blocks next time.

It looks like he didn't know about the "match in multiple blocks" feature.

silo1991
May 15, 2019, 08:33 AM
It looks like he didn't know about the "match in multiple blocks" feature.

of course i used the multiblock match , i even looked after Yamato and Persona EQs ended due to the RDB and still nothing

Dark Priest
May 15, 2019, 02:09 PM
of course i used the multiblock match , i even looked after Yamato and Persona EQs ended due to the RDB and still nothing

Then my only guess is you didn't have expert box ticked, because without that the runs did seem dead since those runs take so long to finish, i don't think non-expert players bother with it. since forest is significantly easier alternatively.

silo1991
May 15, 2019, 02:32 PM
Then my only guess is you didn't have expert box ticked, because without that the runs did seem dead since those runs take so long to finish, i don't think non-expert players bother with it. since forest is significantly easier alternatively.

that could explain it , i never unlocked the new expert requierments , i just cant beat the phantom XQ and with the coming requierments i dont know how i will unlock it now (but i did it back when the expert setting was introduced)