May 17, 2019, 11:02 AM
The right to bear arms.

SteveCZ
May 17, 2019, 11:25 AM
This update ...

is about Ash cheating that leads to intergalactic photon war!? :-o

Stormwalker
May 17, 2019, 12:30 PM
This may be the first time in a long time that I have found myself really excited about an upcoming update. The new EQ actually looks really cool, and I love the sci-fi themes and design work. On top of how much more I've been enjoying UH than I expected, I have a good feeling about this.

Looks like some nice QoL changes, too.

NightlightPro
May 17, 2019, 12:30 PM
1:06 what in the world?

kinda OT question but what hairstyle is that @ 1:36 ???

Zulastar
May 17, 2019, 02:11 PM
1:06 what in the world?

kinda OT question but what hairstyle is that @ 1:36 ???

1:06 - Fake Boobs you can put on a male, lilipan, rappy, skeleton... whatever.
1:36 - Marine Hair?

These 3 costumes made me excited and save money harder... T_T

XrosBlader821
May 17, 2019, 02:44 PM
The best thing about this update is easily the OST holy shit.

Shear
May 17, 2019, 03:25 PM
I'll be honest, it seems while watching this my grin freaked my cat out so I dare say I'm exited :D
Also I'm guessing that's the update that will also change the Expert Requirements? I'm kinda wondering when it's time for me to go back to the plebians :( (Tried the new requirements but while I can beat both I'm nowhere near the time needed for S, so I guess I'm unworthy)

Masu
May 17, 2019, 04:03 PM
The best thing about this update is easily the OST holy shit.

I second that, catchy as hell. 8-bits nostalgia at start and then comes the song. First time I really get caught by a PSO2 tune.

Crevox
May 17, 2019, 07:21 PM
Everything in the new exchange shop needs Gold Prize Medals. There seems to be a point system in the quest that gives you more medals based on how well you do? Not sure if team based or personal.

https://i.imgur.com/jiY96Fh.png

15★ Sword, Launcher, Talis, Dual Blades, Twin Machine Guns, Wired Lance, Double Saber, Katana. These take 100 medals.

https://i.imgur.com/8aRV2lf.png

New 12★ rear unit. It has more R-DEF than any unit in the game, including Lightstream, and gives at least 5% Lightning resistance. Don't know anything more than that. It takes 300 medals.

https://i.imgur.com/l8liwiP.png

You can also trade for:

Silver Prize Medals (costs 1 each, limited 99 trades per cooldown)
Tri-Boost +100% (costs 5 Silver Medals each, limited 2 trades per cooldown)
Meteorite Stones (?) (costs 5 Silver Medals each, limited 20 trades per cooldown)
Lobby Action 514 [Something Pose 3] (costs 50 silver medals, untradeable)
Sturm Mizer Trigger (costs 10 Silver Medals, limit 1 trade per cooldown)
New Gwanahda Trigger (costs 10 Silver Medals, limit 1 trade per cooldown)
New Ringahda Trigger (costs 10 Silver Medals, limit 1 trade per cooldown)
New Exquisite Parfait (costs 35 Silver Medals, limit 1 trade per cooldown)

Besides all that, two new camos come from the quest. One applies to Launcher, Bow, Dual Blades, Wand (at the very least). The other applies to Kunckles/Wired Lance.

Arakasa
May 17, 2019, 07:29 PM
please tell me the heavenly fall and shift period behavior changes are PA crafts and not shackled to 15* weapons

Crevox
May 17, 2019, 07:29 PM
The new effects are potentials on the 15★ weapons.

Arakasa
May 17, 2019, 07:33 PM
The new effects are potentials on the 15★ weapons.

RIP
locking what should be a PA craft behind 15* weps,sega plz

Meteor Weapon
May 17, 2019, 09:08 PM
RIP

What's wrong with that?

Kintama
May 17, 2019, 09:41 PM
RIP

You have 6 palettes

Ransu
May 17, 2019, 09:57 PM
I'm really hoping that's the Episode 6 main theme because it's so damn good. Also it's good Sega is providing alternatives to obtain the weapons and units off the bat. Good design choice imo as long as it isn't tedious.

ArcaneTechs
May 17, 2019, 10:46 PM
RIP

theyre doing it so it makes drops unique, not just the same ol dmg boost plus gimmicky additional dmg like the 300pp bs they have on some of the new weps. Some of these unique weapons may not even be good or used for niche moments, too soon to say but it doesnt mean if you dont get them that youre Austere/Atra/Lightstream are inferior either

ralf542
May 18, 2019, 08:58 AM
What's wrong with that?
The same as with Akatsuki, Quelle Glitter, Bullet Kunai and other weapons with unique potentials.

Kondibon
May 18, 2019, 09:33 AM
The same as with Akatsuki, Quelle Glitter, Bullet Kunai and other weapons with unique potentials.

Making weapons feel like a unique consideration for your build instead of just an extra damage bonus? Like, there are problems with tying that kind of stuff to weapons but I think, at least some of those downsides should exist for the sake of build variety involving something other than pure number tweaking.

The real problems are with the way drops work, and gear becoming outdated despite having a fun or useful potential. But that has nothing to do with the potential itself just the numbers and how you acquire the weapon in question.

In situations where we get things like Lavis Canon that's more endemic of flaws with the core system. Either the potential is too strong, or things without the potential are too weak, when ideally you'd want it to be a difference in type rather than a difference in scale.

ZerotakerZX
May 18, 2019, 10:00 AM
Making weapons feel like a unique consideration for your build instead of just an extra damage bonus? Like, there are problems with tying that kind of stuff to weapons but I think, at least some of those downsides should exist for the sake of build variety involving something other than pure number tweaking.

The real problems are with the way drops work, and gear becoming outdated despite having a fun or useful potential. But that has nothing to do with the potential itself just the numbers and how you acquire the weapon in question.

In situations where we get things like Lavis Canon that's more endemic of flaws with the core system. Either the potential is too strong, or things without the potential are too weak, when ideally you'd want it to be a difference in type rather than a difference in scale.

Well put. Maybe they'll update craft again someday, so you can have weapon with fun pot and decent atk at the same time.

XrosBlader821
May 18, 2019, 01:57 PM
I'd rather have them make unique weapons that are broken in one aspect or another because that makes the player more attached to the weapon. Like people who got Lavis drop during EP4 had a weapon that was at their side for 2+ years before it'd eventually lose steam in the thing it's good at. It's a weapon that was one of the first in it's rarity but survived the entirety of that rarity.

ZerotakerZX
May 18, 2019, 02:11 PM
It's a weapon that was one of the first in it's rarity but survived the entirety of that rarity.
Sounds great

Sizustar
May 22, 2019, 07:30 PM
June update will have more area and more 15* it seems

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7MDA_-UYAAIL8z.jpg

Sriracha X
May 22, 2019, 08:35 PM
Awesome, we're already getting more fields. I wonder if the UH Naberius fields will be on a separate rotation from the Lillipa ones?

Also it's a little hard to read the kana, but it looks like the new 15* will be Wired Lance, Twin Daggers, Bullet Bow, and Jet Boots respectively? I hope their potentials will be nice

ArcaneTechs
May 23, 2019, 01:04 AM
Awesome, we're already getting more fields. I wonder if the UH Naberius fields will be on a separate rotation from the Lillipa ones?

Also it's a little hard to read the kana, but it looks like the new 15* will be Wired Lance, Twin Daggers, Bullet Bow, and Jet Boots respectively? I hope their potentials will be nice

if its anything to go by with Lilipa they'll do a seperate category for each planet that does its daily rotation, now what matters is how they plan to keep these fields alive for people who want to farm specific gear from different planets because as usual with fields etc this stuff is/already dying. All I can think of is for sega to add a 100% Tri boost to it or at least 100% RDR either on a weekly or daily rotation. Idk I think its really cool how theyre going about the fields with UH but im not sure what theyre going to do to keep it going after UH has been implemented for each planet

also correct on the new weapons