PDA

View Full Version : 33º PSO2 STATION! (From Phantasy Star Thanks Festa 2019 - Fukuoka)

Maulcun
May 25, 2019, 03:19 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/image/sysupload/element/info/20160915/pso2station.jpg

https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status/1132201325205180416

Date: June 08, 2019
Time: 13:00 ~ 18:30 JST

Automatic conversion time : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=33%C2%BA+PSO2+STATION%21+%28Fro m+Phantasy+Star+Thanks+Festa+2019+-+Fukuoka%29&iso=20190608T13&p1=248&ah=5&am=30

Official Link Nico Nico: https://live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv318764898
Official Link PSCP TV:Coming soon
[*Official Link YouTube : Coming soon
Fan Link YouTube 1 : Coming soon
Fan Link YouTube 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Twitch 1 : https://go.twitch.tv/silentsakia/
Fan Link Twitch 2 : https://www.twitch.tv/arekore510
Official Link Twitch : Coming soon
Fan Link Mixer 1: Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 1: Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Facebook : Coming soon

Important Topics

PSO2 Cosplay Show - Fukuoka.
Inforamtion about July updates (PC, PS4, Vita, and Nintendo Switch).
Information about 7th Anniversary Online Event.
Information about PSO2es updates.
Information abou a new collaboration.
PSO2 merchandising.
Mini ARKS PSO2 Live.
Arks Battle Tournament 2019 Fukuoka Qualifier.
A Mini Live stage (Finishing the Event).

Kintama
May 25, 2019, 05:30 PM
Oh, well ain't that pretty soon for once, would explain why we didn't get a teaser movie this time.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jun 7, 2019, 11:00 PM
is this link not working ??

KaizoKage
Jun 8, 2019, 12:23 AM
is this link not working ??

that link always failed me for some reason so I suggest arekore's link

oratank
Jun 8, 2019, 12:44 AM
if you just want to watch their twitter is working just fine https://twitter.com/sega_pso2

damn 4times sector1 2times sector2 result 508k point this mean there must be a way to cancle xirea from taking

TakemiShinnosuke
Jun 8, 2019, 01:50 AM
for me I run 1x each sector and my highest score for literally just three runs would be 210K ( well the highest so far )
and I run these with pugs

ArcaneTechs
Jun 8, 2019, 02:05 AM
you can start by playing with expert matching on oh wait hes got me blocked www

M.Burden
Jun 8, 2019, 02:13 AM
Hey hey
I was in the crowd today... LoOK at an orange t-shirted gaijin next to the falz arm...!!
Actually, a pso2 fan festa is quite boring, people sitting on the floor and watching pso2 station filming... After queuing for 1 HOUR!!!!! to be able to shop...
Anyways l'a happy with new fan stuff...
:D
Yes I actually queued that hour...^^;

oratank
Jun 8, 2019, 02:58 AM
ultra hard PD is coming

ArcaneTechs
Jun 8, 2019, 03:21 AM
ultra hard PD is coming

please, no more Austere NT, i dont need them orz

Azure Falcon
Jun 8, 2019, 03:38 AM
ultra hard PD is coming
About time, PD still remains the most enjoyable boss and should be updated every year.

Please more Austere NT, I want them for camos and they're by far the most obnoxious 15* to obtain.

NightlightPro
Jun 8, 2019, 03:42 AM
UH solo trigger when

ArcaneTechs
Jun 8, 2019, 03:46 AM
About time, PD still remains the most enjoyable boss and should be updated every year.

Please more Austere NT, I want them for camos and they're by far the most obnoxious 15* to obtain.

just make the OT ones and +10 it, ezpzXQrunsaretoolongpeezee

oratank
Jun 8, 2019, 03:57 AM
UH solo trigger when

there come up with trigger too but didn't careful to look about it solo or not i just heard they talk about s rank title are separate for each class

Azure Falcon
Jun 8, 2019, 04:18 AM
just make the OT ones and +10 it, ezpzXQrunsaretoolongpeezee
Please no, I've already done that for two, farming the endless trash materials from dead or out of season content is so boring. UH dropping an Austere multi-weapon camo would be the perfect outcome.

M.Burden
Jun 8, 2019, 04:56 AM
MOAR FAN STUFF :nerd:

FoosuTekutaa pawaaaa :nerd:

NightlightPro
Jun 8, 2019, 05:21 AM
do they really allow foreigners? it's funny coz they don't ingame

TakemiShinnosuke
Jun 8, 2019, 05:30 AM
do they really allow foreigners? it's funny coz they don't ingame

in what aspect do you mean??

NightlightPro
Jun 8, 2019, 05:40 AM
in what aspect do you mean??

you can attend pso2 station irl (doesn't matter if jp or not) but since non japanese people are not allowed to play the game and it's against the rules, so what if the foreigner lives in japan and plays there, i'm not even sure if that's tolerable.

Moffen
Jun 8, 2019, 06:03 AM
Pretty sure if you live in japan they dont care, they're not that stingy about it lmao.

Meteor Weapon
Jun 8, 2019, 06:06 AM
Officially they don't allow it if you play from foreign country.

Unofficially they don't care as long as you behave.

I'm still wondering if we gaijins contribute with anything/ the game's popularity or we barely even do anything to contribute the game other than conquering Ship 2 lmao.

NightlightPro
Jun 8, 2019, 06:17 AM
Pretty sure if you live in japan they dont care, they're not that stingy about it lmao.

you may be right but the point of allowing non jp ppl @ pso2 station knowing they can't play the game feels so wrong because silly sega rules

M.Burden
Jun 8, 2019, 06:36 AM
you may be right but the point of allowing non jp ppl @ pso2 station knowing they can't play the game feels so wrong because silly sega rules
I was welcome, once language barrier was down. I didn't talk about fan translations and remote playing, too risky.
I was the only gaijin indeed :-D but sice I am in Japan, they assumed I played from Japan... Which is true this month^^ Or they didn't care. They didn't refuse my gaijin Arks Cash Yen, either... ;-)
FGO Arcade didn't, too :whip: (it's such a trap...)

Dark Mits
Jun 8, 2019, 06:41 AM
Unofficially they don't care as long as you behave they earn monies from us through ARKS Cash.Fixed it :D

XrosBlader821
Jun 8, 2019, 06:56 AM

Chill, it woll drop the Novell weapon series too. It's S4 compatible and apparently "restrained" which implies an upgrade.
The event will provide a similar ticket as the one from last year where you get 1 Novell for free per account and regular Persona EQ will be quest link boosted by the anniversary Quest. Also Evleda upgrade is finally here but it doesn't look so amazing so far (Elveda Units -> Claesis Units. No Schvelle Units apparently)

Goukezitsu
Jun 8, 2019, 07:40 AM
Trailers just in case someone missed anything

PSO2 Station#33 Arks Eternal Link Part 1 Trailer
https://dai.ly/x7akox5

PSO2 Station#33 7th Anniversary Commemorative Quest Trailer
https://dai.ly/x7akox6

PSO2 Station#33 Episode 5 Material Collection Trailer
https://dai.ly/x7akpad

PSO2 Station#33 Lawson Collaboration Trailer
https://dai.ly/x7akphp

PSO2 Station#33 Keroro Collaboration Trailer
https://dai.ly/x7akphq

PSO2 Station#33 PSO2es Update Trailer
https://dai.ly/x7akphr

NightlightPro
Jun 8, 2019, 08:56 AM
did they say how big is the next week update?

i'm just guessing around 2-3GB

TakemiShinnosuke
Jun 8, 2019, 11:33 AM
Chill, it woll drop the Novell weapon series too. It's S4 compatible and apparently "restrained" which implies an upgrade.
The event will provide a similar ticket as the one from last year where you get 1 Novell for free per account and regular Persona EQ will be quest link boosted by the anniversary Quest. Also Evleda upgrade is finally here but it doesn't look so amazing so far (Elveda Units -> Claesis Units. No Schvelle Units apparently)

thats the next question

is the Novell like atra or isit just a weapon that supports S4? isit better than atra ??

so many questions. guess we have to wait for more information ( unless someone already knows )

XrosBlader821
Jun 8, 2019, 12:16 PM
thats the next question

is the Novell like atra or isit just a weapon that supports S4? isit better than atra ??

so many questions. guess we have to wait for more information ( unless someone already knows )

Last years Shiren and Guren Weapons were the most powerful (if you element matched) so i assume that Novell might be best under certain conditions.

Moffen
Jun 8, 2019, 01:25 PM
I cant wait for it to support S4 and thats it, no other SSA slots lul

ArcaneTechs
Jun 8, 2019, 02:58 PM

Evelda unit upgrade is dead to me man, full Lightstream for each attack type doesnt make me want to touch those units even if they were somehow slightly better but i also dont want Austere NT's anymore, got enough and now since I cant desynth when they drop that idk what to do with them

Last years Shiren and Guren Weapons were the most powerful (if you element matched) so i assume that Novell might be best under certain conditions.

you better tell him that even though Shiren and Guren were good for a month or two it doesn't mean these LQ weapons wont fall out of power just as fast either because it he going crazy in twitch chat last night acting like he needs to drop Atra EX+LS just because of the new S4 series coming out. Dont fill his mind with too many idea's

XrosBlader821
Jun 8, 2019, 04:04 PM
Evelda unit upgrade is dead to me man, full Lightstream for each attack type doesnt make me want to touch those units even if they were somehow slightly better but i also dont want Austere NT's anymore, got enough and now since I cant desynth when they drop that idk what to do with them

you better tell him that even though Shiren and Guren were good for a month or two it doesn't mean these LQ weapons wont fall out of power just as fast either because it he going crazy in twitch chat last night acting like he needs to drop Atra EX+LS just because of the new S4 series coming out. Dont fill his mind with too many idea's

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/015/266/Z7HeRxU.png

ArcaneTechs
Jun 8, 2019, 07:16 PM
bro as much as the mods hate me but w/e, hes not using his dam head, we all know event (LQ) gear is never that good, Shien/Homura happened to actually be good for a little while but ultimately brought down by better gear released not too long after and essentially was locked as raid boss only weapons since you had to rely on same element to make the most of it. Takemi doesn't use their brain as a reminder that genuiely the last raid for the Episode almost always offers the highest endgame gear that is incentive enough to jump to but because Takemi is Takemi and somehow people put up with his head logic, hes going to jump to the new S4 series and insist theyre the best then block people when they refute actual facts about it.

I mean im not trying to like the debby downer on gear but its literally the same old patterns Sega's done over the years, if youre geared now the event gear most likely wont matter to you even if its a 1-2% increase in dmg or even slight stat increases from Lightstream units, if youre relatively new or just plain down on luck then this gear may be for you.

Suirano
Jun 8, 2019, 08:17 PM
I can say that I am fine with Evleda upgrade. If its better than Bode then I welcome it. I never got Celestial arm units to drop from Persona despite the ridiculous amount of times I have fought him both EQ and trigger. Only got 2 rears and 2 legs and since you can't do trading, I have been stuck with Bode. I also didn't get a lot of Austere NT because I wasn't fortunate to get many Invade NTs for whatever reason.

So I do not personally have an issue with it and I am sure many who do not sack loads of time into the game due to other things will be fine. I can understand how it doesn't matter for those who do spend time and got lucky with RNG.

SteveCZ
Jun 8, 2019, 08:52 PM
The maid outfits are probably the only ones that grabbed my attention from this stream. :blush:

Masu
Jun 8, 2019, 09:45 PM
The maid outfits are probably the only ones that grabbed my attention from this stream. :blush:

Ye still ol same cliché shit year after year. 0 risk 0 creativity and people still pay for it. Most outfits from stream are redit of available stuff. Where are muh sci-fi themed stuff that go with ep6 huh? Muv Luv? Lol...

Dark Mits
Jun 9, 2019, 02:59 AM
I can say that I am fine with Evleda upgrade. If its better than Bode then I welcome it. I never got Celestial arm units to drop from Persona despite the ridiculous amount of times I have fought him both EQ and trigger. Only got 2 rears and 2 legs and since you can't do trading, I have been stuck with Bode.You can use Austere 12* units however. The full set was given as a login reward at some point. Austere Rear+Arm, due to their set bonus, are better than Bode and second only to Lightstream units. Unless you have some better Rear like the ones from Battle Mode, Mask of Vain or Orgei.

Flaoc
Jun 9, 2019, 03:06 AM
You can use Austere 12* units however. The full set was given as a login reward at some point. Austere Rear+Arm, due to their set bonus, are better than Bode and second only to Lightstream units. Unless you have some better Rear like the ones from Battle Mode, Mask of Vain or Orgei.

shine units are not in the same league as rappy, mask, lightstream rear, orgei or even bode. none of the battle arena units at that

Meteor Weapon
Jun 9, 2019, 04:35 AM
Some of those units seem to be pure cosmetic only, if only Sega released a Unit Form Change Ticket/Pass soon.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jun 9, 2019, 04:54 AM
Some of those units seem to be pure cosmetic only, if only Sega released a Unit Form Change Ticket/Pass soon.

I second this

NightlightPro
Jun 9, 2019, 05:59 AM
Heavenly Ring is a great example of this

the_importer_
Jun 9, 2019, 01:08 PM
MOAR FAN STUFF :nerd:

FoosuTekutaa pawaaaa :nerd:

Welcome to the club.

Dragwind
Jun 18, 2019, 03:32 PM

Still hoping for this in the future.

Suirano
Jun 18, 2019, 09:09 PM
You can use Austere 12* units however. The full set was given as a login reward at some point. Austere Rear+Arm, due to their set bonus, are better than Bode and second only to Lightstream units. Unless you have some better Rear like the ones from Battle Mode, Mask of Vain or Orgei.

I have Mask of Vain as my rear and Hang Bode as my arm. I have the Lightstream leg unit on as well. Austere does not compare to that. I just want a better arm unit that isn't Bode which right now is only Lightstream which only drops from Persona which RNG hasn't been kind of me with.

Dark Mits
Jun 19, 2019, 12:26 AM
I have Mask of Vain as my rear and Hang Bode as my arm. I have the Lightstream leg unit on as well. Austere does not compare to that. I just want a better arm unit that isn't Bode which right now is only Lightstream which only drops from Persona which RNG hasn't been kind of me with.Yep, unfortunately all other 12*s outside of Lightstream are just sidegrades and not really worth the effort. I'd suggest keeping it 1 more month till we get Evleda upgrade, since there is a chance it will rival or surpass Lightstream units in one department at least.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 19, 2019, 01:08 AM
Yep, unfortunately all other 12*s outside of Lightstream are just sidegrades and not really worth the effort. I'd suggest keeping it 1 more month till we get Evleda upgrade, since there is a chance it will rival or surpass Lightstream units in one department at least.

it wont surprass but 90% chance it will be just a bit under it.... or a slightly better Bode tier set

since Raid Gear > Event gear

Nyansan
Jun 19, 2019, 01:17 AM
Won't be surprised at all if they give evleda units the ray-union treatment i.e slightly more hp + additional s/r/t resist depending on what unit it is (additional strike if rear, range if arm etc).