PDA

View Full Version : ARKS Live SP! (6/8/19)

Altiea
Jun 8, 2019, 01:54 PM
Ultra Naberius Update
- Area 2 Boss HP reduced.
- Blood Series 14*
-- All Class, PAs/Techs built in for each weapon

Rain Update
- Timer extended to 15 minutes, but drop quality has been increased to compensate.

Can we get a 15* Takt other than Lightstream?
A 15* Takt will be added in July! Candy/Cookie stats will also be adjusted.

Does the choice of Sector 3 affect drops?
Nope! But more Interception Points means more drops!

Atlas Ex is hard to get right now because of the Lumiere req...
Enchanted Forest will be boosted prior to Ultra Naberius release to help with that!

Xierra's yapping wastes too much time in Armada!
This will be fixed! The current beta build does not have this restriction.

I want to auto-pickup Materials!
This will be added! The types of material compatible with the feature is still being decided.

Evolved Pets aren't as good as the originals!
Jinga, Aero, and Popple are under review. Wanda, Torim, and Cery's characteristics are also under consideration.

Other Announcements
- Ultimate Potentials are also coming to King's Crest and Hero's Crest weapons later!
- New Titles related to Ultra Hard will be added to Solo PD Trigger (UH Clear, UH S Rank, and Class-specific Titles)
- The number of displayed items in the Quest Records will be increased.
- Awake 12* Units supports Photon Color. No Set Bonus.

cheapgunner
Jun 8, 2019, 02:38 PM
Auto-pickup mats are somehtign I've longed for. Grinders, Synthesis and maybe mates/moons would be wonderful. Just grinders and Synths would make me happy.

XrosBlader821
Jun 8, 2019, 02:47 PM
So basically they refer to Novell Takt

Anduril
Jun 8, 2019, 03:04 PM
I can see them making auto-pickup an add-on to Material Storage to incentivize people to get it, and if they do do that, I would hope it picks up all material-type items and sends them directly to Material Storage.
If it is just a free perk, yeah, just being able to auto-pickup Grinders, Synthesizers, and maybe Excubes and Badges would be enough for me.

Kintama
Jun 8, 2019, 03:16 PM
"Ultra Naberius Update
- Area 2 Boss HP reduced."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE

Kondibon
Jun 8, 2019, 07:39 PM
"Ultra Naberius Update
- Area 2 Boss HP reduced."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEWhy is this something to be upset about? Do people even go to the boss rooms for any reason other than to just finish the quest?

Suirano
Jun 8, 2019, 08:47 PM
I kind of liked going in Area 2 and having a challenging 1 on 1 fight with a boss. Reminded me of Ep 1 days. Was nice hearing Ringahda's theme for longer than 10 seconds. However, I know many do not like that and just wanna get it over with.

Kintama
Jun 9, 2019, 08:56 AM
Why is this something to be upset about? Do people even go to the boss rooms for any reason other than to just finish the quest?

What about finishing the quest with a fun boss fight rather than a formality mob fight against a thing that dies in one hit, rendering it unable to fight back thus pointless?

XrosBlader821
Jun 9, 2019, 09:23 AM
What about finishing the quest with a fun boss fight rather than a formality mob fight against a thing that dies in one hit, rendering it unable to fight back thus pointless?

Can we get something in between 1HKO and fight that can drag on of 10+ minutes when you solo it, please?

Dark Mits
Jun 9, 2019, 10:24 AM
Can we get something in between 1HKO and fight that can drag on of 10+ minutes when you solo it, please?The hard part is that it depends on the players too... From what I've gathered, the Expert players require about 2-3mins to solo lvl91 UH Ringahda in UH Quarry. I did it once with a friend, and it took us ~17mins to duo it (including the about 50 lvl91 Spardans that spawn)

My point is, something that is very quick for one player can be an ordeal for another. But if I had to accept one of the two options, i'd go for the option which makes it a long fight for group, with whatever reprecussions that would have for soloing.

Zephyrion
Jun 9, 2019, 10:35 AM
The hard part is that it depends on the players too... From what I've gathered, the Expert players require about 2-3mins to solo lvl91 UH Ringahda in UH Quarry. I did it once with a friend, and it took us ~17mins to duo it (including the about 50 lvl91 Spardans that spawn)

My point is, something that is very quick for one player can be an ordeal for another. But if I had to accept one of the two options, i'd go for the option which makes it a long fight for group, with whatever reprecussions that would have for soloing.

From my perspective it was mostly boss dependent
I don't mind fighting Ringa for a while, boss is fun and engaging, Mizer is pretty fun too altho a bit less. Fighting a friggin Gwana for 5+ minutes tho ??? yeaaaah no

vantpers
Jun 9, 2019, 11:23 AM
From my perspective it was mostly boss dependent
I don't mind fighting Ringa for a while, boss is fun and engaging, Mizer is pretty fun too altho a bit less. Fighting a friggin Gwana for 5+ minutes tho ??? yeaaaah no
Just grab a burn 5 stick for dumb Gwana, changes it into 2-3 minute fight with average RNG and using nothing amazing at giving things status. About 1 minute if you're really lucky with it maybe. Other than that Ringa probably takes me the longest at about 4 to 5 minutes if I am not loaded with buffs, and Mizer a bit shorter even if I suck more at the fight itself.

Altiea
Jun 12, 2019, 08:53 PM
Original post updated with new announcements!

final_attack
Jun 12, 2019, 09:12 PM
Btw, that Awake ☆12unit ..... is it a drop on current UH Free Field?
Any info on stats?

Dark Priest
Jun 12, 2019, 10:11 PM
Xierra's yapping wastes too much time in Armada!
This will be fixed! The current beta build does not have this restriction.

Surely someone could have saw this coming, even before the EQ was released, i even felt like the second part of what she says just adds insult to injury as if they KNEW this was meant to waste your time,
Could have just had her talking while we're teleported back and grabbing items, No one reads it anyway!