PDA

View Full Version : ARISE ALL SLEEPING PSU GUARDIANS!

Dracos
Jun 9, 2019, 08:20 PM
Well maybe sleep a little longer because it PSO2 won't be here till 2020. None the less! The game is finally confirmed and on the way for the West! I am super excited to be able to play the game without having to patch it all the time! Anyone from the PSU days on Xbox 360 still around? Even PC or PS2?

Dracos
Jun 10, 2019, 11:23 PM
It is so lonely here...

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 10, 2019, 11:42 PM
I'm here. Firebreak was such a fun event.

DEM_CIG
Jun 11, 2019, 06:52 AM
Been waiting for a long, long time. Glad to comeback.

Dracos
Jun 11, 2019, 09:13 PM
What system did y'all play on?

Orosan
Jul 13, 2019, 08:22 AM
PSO on DreamCast with SegaNet :) , PSU on XBox 360 and soon PSO2 on XBox1.

pikachief
Aug 28, 2019, 01:08 AM
I’m excited to finally get back into the series.

Pwincess
Sep 2, 2019, 02:43 PM
+2 for White Beast!
Wave for invite 👋

Pwincess
Sep 2, 2019, 02:43 PM
Orosan: Same. Did you play Chu Chu Rocket too?

Freeze
Sep 2, 2019, 05:42 PM
How did I miss this thread. I was on PSU 360 as well. I have been playing PSO2 but I am looking forward to playing on a console again. GT: Eries Fury if any one wants to team up later. When it finally releases of course.

Orosan
Sep 5, 2019, 07:58 AM
Orosan: Same. Did you play Chu Chu Rocket too?

I tried it, it was cool but it wasn't really my type of game. I played the hell out of Quake III Arena, Shenmue , Code Veronica and other RE's, Sf III 3rd strike and other Sf's, D2, MvC series, Sonic Adventures 1 & 2 and Soul Calibur. To a lesser extent I played Crazy Taxi, Jet Grind Radio, Space Chanel 5, Bomberman online, Grandia 2 and Skies of Arcadia. When I started playing PSO and then later ver 2 it was over for the other games LOL. These are all from the top of my head so I'm sure there were other games that I played a lot too.

Orosan
Sep 5, 2019, 08:07 AM
How did I miss this thread. I was on PSU 360 as well. I have been playing PSO2 but I am looking forward to playing on a console again. GT: Eries Fury if any one wants to team up later. When it finally releases of course.

Thx. Will surely look you up. My GT is DrOrosan but hopefully I'll be able to use my original DC PSO and PSU user name inside the game: Orosan

Freeze
Sep 6, 2019, 04:20 PM
Cool, I look forward to it and will keep an eye out for you.

D3MON
Nov 5, 2019, 06:07 PM
I'm from Xbox 360 NA servers. Waiting for PSO2 to finally release in the west

Ami~
Nov 12, 2019, 07:14 PM
Hi! I literally logged onto this old account for the first time in over a DECADE just because I found out PSO2 is coming stateside, i'm surprised I remembered the password LOL. So much nostalgia and memories were made in PSU! I played on PC/PS2 and am looking forward to having a reunion with some of my friends! :)

Lakmir
Nov 24, 2019, 06:18 PM
I personally cannot wait... it feels like forever since the xbox servers shutdown... I have never missed a game nor community so much... Well ever.

MiyenHalo
Dec 24, 2019, 12:16 PM
I'm glad they finally decided to bring it over. I'll probably take a few vacation days and play when it comes out.

Ninjafoo
Feb 15, 2020, 10:43 PM
Hi! I literally logged onto this old account for the first time in over a DECADE just because I found out PSO2 is coming stateside, i'm surprised I remembered the password LOL. So much nostalgia and memories were made in PSU! I played on PC/PS2 and am looking forward to having a reunion with some of my friends! :)This is literally me, except just now.

MiyenHalo
May 22, 2020, 07:58 PM
looking forward to playing PSO2 next week. here's a screenshot I took just as PSU shut down. Even though I'm still a bit disappointed in SEGA, I did have fun playing PSU.

Lobos
May 27, 2020, 12:41 AM
lol havent been on this since 2007 :x lol i do feel like my life hasnt change much except marriage lol ... no kids :x so have a cool game room now lol idk who remember me here.. :D im on ship 2 in PSO2! same character names!

SuKKrl
May 27, 2020, 06:06 PM
looking forward to playing PSO2 next week. here's a screenshot I took just as PSU shut down. Even though I'm still a bit disappointed in SEGA, I did have fun playing PSU.
That server closure is a weird bittersweet memory to me. Will be nice to see people from the old days around on PSO2 if it happens.

Reginaldo
Jun 2, 2020, 06:44 AM
So weird to be back on this forum! I’ve also started up PSO2. Ship 2, character name is Z!

EMPYREAN
Aug 20, 2020, 02:47 AM
o/ (first post in ages)

Sadly i think i may have to return to the slumber.
The changes between pso2 and psu are too big for me to accept. not only the gameplay changes but allso the cash shop. (comon sega, scapedoll only avalible for RL cash while they was 5k meseta in psu....)

Wonder if sega ever will make a psu2....

SuKKrl
Aug 21, 2020, 09:54 PM
Wonder if sega ever will make a psu2....

I doubt that will ever happen. Don't think PSU did fare as well as Sega expected it to, even though PSP2 did help it a lot in Japan.

On the scape doll part, it doesn't bother me as we have a lot of available mobility / escape tools that we lacked in PSU, which was one of the main complaints at the time, but I can understand why it would bother someone that was used to it.