PDA

View Full Version : And the next newbie in line is...

Lothario
May 1, 2003, 06:40 PM
Well howsabout that, I finally got around to joining PSOW. Not only am I new to this site but I'm new to the whole forum thing in general, so if I screw up, don't bite my head off. Hopefully I can "meet" some of you great and wonderful people and all that jazz.

Lothario

Stricker
May 2, 2003, 07:59 AM
Hello noob!

Welcome here to PSOW. Hope you meet a lot of friends and try to post often. Don't forget to read the forum rules. If you wanna meet someone you can PM me. Feel free to ask anything.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
May 2, 2003, 10:15 AM
Hello Lothario! Im a newbie too,nice to meet you!

Lothario
May 2, 2003, 01:50 PM
Greetings greetings and such, then! Although I am a newb to forums and such, I am not when it comes to PSO, so don't make any assumptions that'll get you a kick in the face! Heh.

Iron
May 2, 2003, 03:42 PM
Hello lothario nice to meet you!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Trickstr
May 2, 2003, 07:30 PM
You got my greetings to see ya round

Khane62
May 4, 2003, 08:14 PM
Hi all, yet another newbie joining a forum. So...I thought I'd use this thread to maybe introduce myself before I forget O.o

I know avatar is female, but I just used it 'cos my PSO charry also happens to be female. I don't happen to be female, I happen to be male. (Gah, shut up with the happen's already!)

I'll be quiet now...

Trickstr
May 5, 2003, 04:57 AM
hello to you I'm Trickstr and I don't mind if you want to be a girl
see ya around

Khane62
May 5, 2003, 08:39 AM
lol, why thankyou...Only tried out the girl character as it seemed pretty balanced at the time.