Maulcun
Jul 26, 2019, 08:11 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuWp1tB5YZo&feature=youtu.be&rel=0

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20190710/

DrCatco
Jul 28, 2019, 10:20 AM
Support with a Talis? What madness is this??!?

SteveCZ
Jul 28, 2019, 12:55 PM
This is it. The update where millions of meseta will be burned.

Anduril
Jul 28, 2019, 01:08 PM
(This is based on the icons that were datamined a few weeks ago)
It's a shame that Annette's new swimsuit is a costume, not layerwear, but I still like it. Also, I'm so happy that Bluesy Requiem's swimsuit comes in green! It has been a quite a while since I have gotten a new swimsuit for Kayla.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2019, 02:26 PM
kinda a shame we have to wait an entire year for new swimwear and what I mean by that is that the Es girls swimwear was shown off well before BW's and still during the summer last year with ample time to get them in but go figure Sega pretty much had us wait a whole year again

my wallet will bleed during this scratch for sure

Kondibon
Jul 28, 2019, 02:33 PM
kinda a shame we have to wait an entire year for new swimwear and what I mean by that is that the Es girls swimwear was shown off well before BW's and still during the summer last year with ample time to get them in but go figure Sega pretty much had us wait a whole year again

my wallet will bleed during this scratch for sure

This is different stuff from last year's. I'm not sure how having seen something in a different context equates to it not being new in this context though.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2019, 02:35 PM
This is different stuff from last years.

they showed that swimwear last year during Es's summer scratch did they not? thats what im basing this off of

Kondibon
Jul 28, 2019, 02:37 PM
they showed that swimwear last year during Es's summer scratch did they not? thats what im basing this off ofI don't really pay attention to ES, I'm just not sure how that makes it not new. Most of the stargem scratch stuff isn't "new" either.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2019, 02:41 PM
I don't really pay attention to ES, I'm just not sure how that makes it not new. Most of the stargem scratch stuff isn't "new" either.

ya genuiely when I'm waiting to see what new swimwear we'll get "next year", Es usually ends up showing it off and then we get it like how we're getting Annettes, Gene's and Bluesys swimwear this year. Kinda rolling my eyes when they do this but aside those 3 we're getting a couple of other new swimwears too which is pretty good looking so its not as sparse this year

Kondibon
Jul 28, 2019, 06:42 PM
ya genuiely when I'm waiting to see what new swimwear we'll get "next year", Es usually ends up showing it off and then we get it like how we're getting Annettes, Gene's and Bluesys swimwear this year. Kinda rolling my eyes when they do this but aside those 3 we're getting a couple of other new swimwears too which is pretty good looking so its not as sparse this year

I guess I just don't really see the problem with that. It's new in terms of being able to put it on your pso2 characters, regardless of whether or not it's a year old in ES.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2019, 07:00 PM
I guess I just don't really see the problem with that. It's new in terms of being able to put it on your pso2 characters, regardless of whether or not it's a year old in ES.

im not saying its inherently bad (least I think I'm not), I just want the swimwear asap not a year from now lol like Yas's swimwear is going to show up in next years scratch

Dark Mits
Jul 29, 2019, 12:16 AM
We need some CAST swimwear, and by that I mean while in CAST form, not human.

silo1991
Jul 29, 2019, 09:01 AM
We need some CAST swimwear, and by that I mean while in CAST form, not human.

maybe a fridge as a torso , with a glass door and showing beers and other drinks XD

or gummy parts that looks like a floaters

Dark Mits
Jul 29, 2019, 09:09 AM
maybe a fridge on as a torso , with a glass door and showing beers and other drinks XD

or gummy parts that looks like a floatersNot joking; if this was available, I'd buy it. I like entirely idiotic fashions.

silo1991
Jul 29, 2019, 09:53 AM
Not joking; if this was available, I'd buy it. I like entirely idiotic fashions.

i also trought on a drink dispenser as a torso for male and female cast

in other point i will definily save for the bluesy swimsuit :3