Maulcun
Sep 20, 2019, 09:35 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0x4RlHhqos&feature=youtu.be&rel=0

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20191002/

Zorak000
Sep 20, 2019, 10:30 AM
bullet keep is getting buffed to work with all weapon types; that's still nice considering the various utility weapons they've been releasing

Tech Charge Parry will block all attacks in the window instead of only the first one; that's a much appreciated buff too

Kondibon
Sep 20, 2019, 11:40 AM
bullet keep is getting buffed to work with all weapon types; that's still nice considering the various utility weapons they've been releasingAre you saying I can finally live my dream of being a gunslash ranger?

Tech Charge Parry will block all attacks in the window instead of only the first one; that's a much appreciated buff too

Finally, Maybe It'll get me to play Fo. (it won't)

silo1991
Sep 20, 2019, 12:05 PM
Are you saying I can finally live my dream of being a gunslash ranger?

the blood series , the 13* crafting , now this buff :O

its this part of a campaing to make subclass weapons great again Q_Q

get your butts ready , eventually we will fight a new enemy like anga and his adaptive resistanses

Zorak000
Sep 20, 2019, 12:29 PM
on the flipside we got the weapon collection titles that give a % damage boost for main-class weapons; I forget how much those really makes a difference. Also I think I saw something on swiki saying that the Complex/Formula PAs ignore most class skills, but also ignore significant sources of damage resistance such as Failed Extreme Quest floors, Anga's resistances, and the 50% damage resistance in Rematch quests.

I assume they're trying to tread carefully, they might wanna allow us to have options to leverage our subclass weapons, but they don't want any single thing to become too powerful, so that it eclipses all other options for that class

Kondibon
Sep 20, 2019, 04:43 PM
Well the Ra change doesn't exactly open up many subclass weapon options anyway. The only case I can think of is Ra/Br?

Zorak000
Sep 20, 2019, 06:37 PM
I mean it'll let you whip out that shifta+deband talis during solo quests, or if nobody else is using it; maybe run around with RA Stinger equipped, maybe use whatever other Utility Weapons they release down the road

Kondibon
Sep 20, 2019, 07:07 PM
I was responding more to what Silo said.

XrosBlader821
Sep 21, 2019, 12:15 PM
"The daily order “Loop: Buster Quest” reward will be revised upward and “Loop: Ultimate Quest” and “Loop: Emergency Quest” will be added."
Nice. More money for doing stuff I'd do anyway instead of going out of my way to solo a dead quest.

Ultimate Pot for Demonia and Gilles Weihen sounds great. those JB are my fav so far.

Terrence
Sep 21, 2019, 04:26 PM
They make this poor Gal Gryphon fit every occasion... without even making him half a threat. :-(

ArcaneTechs
Sep 21, 2019, 07:08 PM
Theyll throw some gimmick in the future for UH Gal where freezing will either be more difficult or completely negated, pretty obvious at this point

Dark Mits
Sep 22, 2019, 04:08 AM
They make this poor Gal Gryphon fit every occasion... without even making him half a threat. :-(At this point in the game, nothing can be a threat unless it hits for full damage during i-frames. You can't have interesting mechanics when you give players the ability to block 100% of incoming attacks without cooldown or resource cost.

PriestBelmondo
Sep 22, 2019, 10:29 AM
Is it raising the character creation limit from 20 to 30 now?

Anduril
Sep 22, 2019, 11:06 AM
Is it raising the character creation limit from 20 to 30 now?

Yeah.

Sizustar
Sep 27, 2019, 01:14 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFYc9_UU0AEQOU_.jpg

Will_2_Power
Sep 27, 2019, 09:57 AM
Ahh, okay...

So for the 13* units, you can obtain S6-S8 add abilities from the "Prize Medal Shop".

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 3, 2019, 12:32 AM
Anyone found out where the Hr boost S6 comes from yet?