PDA

View Full Version : Road to Etoile (free LS Stone+ Other Goodies) FREE GRACE BOOSTERS 11/13 - 11/20th!

ArcaneTechs
Nov 6, 2019, 04:26 AM
It's a free Amphridite stone, whats there to complain about? I'll probably update this post later on if I'm not lazy but the point is to get the info out there (click the link for the rest of the info). No excuse not to get this done, its to help YOU in the long run

https://www.bumped.org/psublog/road-to-etoile/#pane-0-3

PRO TIP: if you already have a Celestial 14* from past Persona runs, all you need is the weapon at +35, Amph Stone and 400 Ex Cubes. You can then choose to skip the rest of this or get the free stuff if youre so inclined

--November 6th ~ December 4th--

Part 1

Clear Sector 3 of [Armada of Demise] 4 Times Goldnia (x500)
Clear Sector 3 of [Armada of Demise] 6 Times Saphard (x500)
Clear Sector 3 of [Armada of Demise] 8 Times Amphitrite Stone
Clear Any Featured Quest 4 Times Profound Intenxion (32 Grind Cap)
Clear Any Featured Quest 6 Times Detonation Huge (32 Grind Cap)
Clear Any Featured Quest 8 Times Clawdem Elpida (32 Grind Cap)
Clear Any Free Field 4 Times Allure Raub (32 Grind Cap)
Clear Any Free Field 6 Times Chalyra Petira (32 Grind Cap)
Clear Any Free Field 8 Times Erebos Stone (x75)
Clear [Crimson Castle Crusher] 3 Times Excube (x50)

--November 6th ~ November 20th--

Armada of Demise

+100% Rare Drop Rate
Amph and Chronos Stones added to loot pool and a bunch of other stuff

UPDATE

Run the following through 11/13 -> 11/20th to receive one of each Grace Boosters!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJOK6GtUwAAAZtc.jpg:large

Grace Pow: 4x clear UH TA
Grace Shoot: 3x clear Lumin UQ
Grace Tech: 5x clear Phantom Multi XQ (Deus)
Grac Stam: 15x clear UH EQ's

Dark Mits
Nov 6, 2019, 05:17 AM
I still believe they should not be handing out grindable materials. Goldnias, Goldests, Goldgrimos and Saphards are already at 1050 each on the market. There needs to be a sink for grinding materials, not have more of them added to the pool. Even NT grinding did not manage to increase their price to above 2000, and that only for 1 week.

Even half of weapon handout is sort of counter-intuitive... Detonation, Clawdem, Allure and Chalyra are purchaseable with Weapon Crests, which are being amassed at a higher rate than they are regularly spent even for ubercasual log-in-just-for-the-weekly-campaign playstyle.

At this rate, don't even give the intermediate rewards. Just make Limited ARKS Missions that when all completed directly reward Lightstream Intexion. It saves us the headache of having to create a checklist on paper ourselves.

XrosBlader821
Nov 6, 2019, 10:05 AM
I still believe they should not be handing out grindable materials. Goldnias, Goldests, Goldgrimos and Saphards are already at 1050 each on the market. There needs to be a sink for grinding materials, not have more of them added to the pool. Even NT grinding did not manage to increase their price to above 2000, and that only for 1 week.

Even half of weapon handout is sort of counter-intuitive... Detonation, Clawdem, Allure and Chalyra are purchaseable with Weapon Crests, which are being amassed at a higher rate than they are regularly spent even for ubercasual log-in-just-for-the-weekly-campaign playstyle.

At this rate, don't even give the intermediate rewards. Just make Limited ARKS Missions that when all completed directly reward Lightstream Intexion. It saves us the headache of having to create a checklist on paper ourselves.

I hope the prices will spike again once Liberate comes out since the availability of the upgrade stone gonna be so limited etc.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 6, 2019, 01:37 PM

Do you not have extra Celestial weapons sitting around so you can just get the stone and be done with it?

mother clusterfck
Nov 6, 2019, 02:19 PM
You say that as it would be a given. I got a single 14* drop despite nearly 100 runs.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 6, 2019, 04:26 PM
You say that as it would be a given. I got a single 14* drop despite nearly 100 runs.

Its been out for a real long time, i was just asking but ive ran 3x more runs than you which is why i questioned this but im not assuming the same for everyone else

Even then you should have badges for falz weps too

Dark Mits
Nov 6, 2019, 05:13 PM
Do you not have extra Celestial weapons sitting around so you can just get the stone and be done with it?Yes, but I never got around to working with them. I'm a one-trick player. I build for one exclusive role and playstyle, and that's it. No offspecs, no alts, no "I got bored and want to try something new".

I do have materials from previous campaigns that can let me instantly get 2nd and 3rd Lightstream. Also enough for 2nd and 3rd Atlas Ex weapons. But I've only kept the original one, which I've given to support partner.

Zulastar
Nov 6, 2019, 06:48 PM
Clear Any Featured Quest 4 Times Profound Intenxion (32 Grind Cap) -> 5 slot 0 grind -> 3 excube

Nyansan
Nov 6, 2019, 07:40 PM
Finally, I don't have to remake an Atlas Ex for my DB (could use still Serpens, but Etoile :wacko:)

XrosBlader821
Nov 7, 2019, 08:52 AM
Clear Any Featured Quest 4 Times Profound Intenxion (32 Grind Cap) -> 5 slot 0 grind -> 3 excube

The build up to the inevitable "omg I turned all of these weapons into Excubes and now they're relevant again!!!"

Jokes aside, as soonas part 2 of the campaign comes out you will get a second Profound intenxion at 32 grind and those 2 together make a 35 grind cap weapon.

RadiantLegend
Nov 8, 2019, 01:14 PM
I don't even know what to do with the stone but I'll still do Armada for it.

silo1991
Nov 8, 2019, 01:29 PM
im sure im gonna use that stone on a LS rod , and if i get the armada one i will do another rod :P

1 for my fo/te
2 for my fo/ph which is gonna be turned into an ice rod , also it can be used as a phantom

oratank
Nov 8, 2019, 06:03 PM
I don't even know what to do with the stone but I'll still do Armada for it.

ssa generator :D

Strages
Nov 9, 2019, 10:15 AM
The boost for Armada has made getting Celestials the easiest thing in the world. Sure beats hundreds of Persona attempts only to get one or two Profounds.

LordKaiser
Nov 11, 2019, 09:47 AM
I'm dumb.... I should had saved those 150% tri-boosts for events like this... Next time I'll save them for when a new class is about to be introduced...I also used the white boosts also....

siklehelm
Nov 11, 2019, 09:33 PM
Eh... could be worse.

I just started playing about a month and a half ago. My goal after passing 75 cap was to work my way up from scratch to make a Lightstream weapon. Now I feel really dumb for playing religiously like 4-5 hours a day. The stupid 75 cap requirement is being removed too so wasted time and resources on that as well. I did as many Trick or Treat quests as possible (without any boosters mind you because I had no idea it affected completion) for exp and to complete collection files for +35 fodder. Persona quest for stones. Badges for the Falz weapons. Then this Etoile campaign rolled in and just this past week I've gotten a stupid number of Profound weapons and three Celestial weapons (of which I didn't even know were obtainable through drops) that completely bypass the most annoying part (the +35 Falz weapons and stones) just from boosted drop rates.

I guess the route now is to just increase the abilitiee, upgrade, and convert them to the weapon I want right? Are these kind of campaigns a common occurrence for this game? I guess now I'm just waiting on +35 collection files again to upgrade the Celestial weapons since I blew them all away on grinding the Falz weapons in anticipation of upgrading them to Celestials. It's awesome that it's easy right now to close the gap, but it still feels bad man. As if it swooped down a mere month later just to waste my time and effort. What time to had started playing.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 12, 2019, 10:45 PM
double post because relevant this week:

thank you sega, you saved me some meseta this week but is this a sign for the next booster item to come in 2020?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJOK6GtUwAAAZtc.jpg:large

Grace Tech: 5x clear Solo XQ

Nyansan
Nov 13, 2019, 01:26 AM
Grace Tech: 5x clear Solo XQ

Seems easy enough, although I wonder if they're introducing a new tier of boost soon if they're handing these out

Karen Erra
Nov 13, 2019, 03:26 AM
Isn't it the 4 player version for the Grace Tech instead of the solo extreme quest? At least that's what I'm reading

LancerFate
Nov 13, 2019, 04:36 AM
Eh... could be worse.

I just started playing about a month and a half ago. My goal after passing 75 cap was to work my way up from scratch to make a Lightstream weapon. Now I feel really dumb for playing religiously like 4-5 hours a day. The stupid 75 cap requirement is being removed too so wasted time and resources on that as well. I did as many Trick or Treat quests as possible (without any boosters mind you because I had no idea it affected completion) for exp and to complete collection files for +35 fodder. Persona quest for stones. Badges for the Falz weapons. Then this Etoile campaign rolled in and just this past week I've gotten a stupid number of Profound weapons and three Celestial weapons (of which I didn't even know were obtainable through drops) that completely bypass the most annoying part (the +35 Falz weapons and stones) just from boosted drop rates.

I guess the route now is to just increase the abilitiee, upgrade, and convert them to the weapon I want right? Are these kind of campaigns a common occurrence for this game? I guess now I'm just waiting on +35 collection files again to upgrade the Celestial weapons since I blew them all away on grinding the Falz weapons in anticipation of upgrading them to Celestials. It's awesome that it's easy right now to close the gap, but it still feels bad man. As if it swooped down a mere month later just to waste my time and effort. What time to had started playing.

Lightstream is here for a year already? So campaigns is good for players who were slacking on those for whatever reason, or new players like you.
I think they usually happen 1-2 month before big patch, same was with 11* 12* Falz weapons, 13* Ares, Austere etc. Then again having extra Lightstream weapon is good. Probably december raid when new hotness hits. Standard MMORPG scenario it's hard to obtain on release and more easy as time passes.

XrosBlader821
Nov 13, 2019, 05:48 AM
yeah the XQ is terran phantoms not phanatical phantoms.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 14, 2019, 12:37 AM
Isn't it the 4 player version for the Grace Tech instead of the solo extreme quest? At least that's what I'm reading

ya fixed it, i get the kanji confused a lot

Sizustar
Nov 20, 2019, 01:06 AM
So...the Novel certificate is it +30 or +35?
If +30, only 2...? and....one more on the 27th?

Anduril
Nov 20, 2019, 01:51 AM

If it is the same as during the Anniversary, then yes, it is only +30. My guess this is more of a "here are some more free 15*s to complement your free Lightsream" type thing rather than a "get ready for Liberte;" since it looks like the Revelry LQ is coming back next week, they might be boosting Novelle drops there.

Tymek
Nov 20, 2019, 02:28 AM
Great! Time to upgrade that Cleasis Rear.

cheapgunner
Nov 20, 2019, 03:13 AM
Great! Time to upgrade that Cleasis Rear.

Probably have enough Evielda and Cleasis units to upgrade the remaining 4 chars I have. I really want to get full sets done quickly when the LQ returns next week.

oratank
Nov 20, 2019, 04:11 AM

just 2 right now but they will provide total 6 tickets from this campaign

mother clusterfck
Nov 20, 2019, 06:14 AM
Its been out for a real long time, i was just asking but ive ran 3x more runs than you which is why i questioned this but im not assuming the same for everyone else

Even then you should have badges for falz weps too
I got more than enough badges but the point was having to grind 5 weapons and you specifically mentioned celestial to avoid grinding all the 13* weapons.

huck
Nov 20, 2019, 07:41 AM
Probably have enough Evielda and Cleasis units to upgrade the remaining 4 chars I have. I really want to get full sets done quickly when the LQ returns next week.

Which LQ is coming next week??

Edit: Revelry

ZER0 DX
Dec 3, 2019, 06:41 PM
Anyone wanna help me get this PD trigger done in b13? Last thing I need to finish every campaign task.
Edit: run was successful, finally finished all the LS campaign stuff